Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
seasick

Naked and Afraid XL

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Now Jeff can go back to doing the other thing he lives for...insurance fraud.

I think he keeps going on N&A because he can't hold down a real job (because of history of fraud).  On N&A, he doesn't have to buy clothes for work, and other people are there to help find food for free.  Plus he gets free travel to different places.

• Like 5

When are they going to show the XL finale??  I'm getting pissed at their shenanigans. They spent another full day on origin story eps and then the dvr sets this ep for 3 hours.  Naturally im thinking finale and new n&a ep.  Nope.  While i dont mind seeing Fernando again,  Ive waited too long.  Wrap it up!  Literally.

1 hour ago, ForumLou said:

When are they going to show the XL finale??  I'm getting pissed at their shenanigans. They spent another full day on origin story eps and then the dvr sets this ep for 3 hours.  Naturally im thinking finale and new n&a ep.  Nope.  While i dont mind seeing Fernando again,  Ive waited too long.  Wrap it up!  Literally.

They showed the XL finale several weeks ago.  I think it may be available either on demand or through the Discovery website.  

• Useful 1

On 8/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, Cobb Salad said:

They showed the XL finale several weeks ago.  I think it may be available either on demand or through the Discovery website.  

Thanks. Yes it was OnDemand.  Thanks again, i would never had thought to check that thinking it hadn't even aired yet.

• Like 1

Is anyone watching Naked and Afraid of Love?  It is so crazy and I think it is hilarious that two of the guys have already quit.

12 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Is anyone watching Naked and Afraid of Love?  It is so crazy and I think it is hilarious that two of the guys have already quit.

We have been bashing it in the Naked and Afraid thread~

20 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Not on your life...

• Laugh 1