Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Mr. Lotion thinks if she went to college it's likely a 2 year associate's degree. She's too big to have gone anywhere for longer. It would be funny if she went to Martin U. That's a couple of little buildings next to each other in Indianapolis.

"Went to college" could mean any damn thing.

• Love 9

Did Dr Now really tell her that if she jumped off a building, god would catch her? I don't remember that at all.

I don't care if my doctor is a follower of Jim Jones -- if he's a good doctor, I don't care!

7 minutes ago, zoemom said:

You have a blessed day Dr. Now.  Good day!!!!!

I went through college, I graduated high school at 16.  Freddy says "he's just ain't used to someone with that kind of intelligent"

I just saw it. Shrieked with laughter, scared the chihuahua. I. Love. This. Show.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Did Dr Now really tell her that if she jumped off a building, god would catch her? I don't remember that at all.

He said something like that but not in the "you should jump off a building" kind of directed-at-her way she related it to Lola. 

• Love 5
Just now, JJ1 said:

Gee, I was always taught that one of God’s biggest gifts to us was the gift of free will. It is our responsibility to use that gift to make decisions that will improve our life and the lives of those around us. She seems to think that her decisions are irrelevant to the end result. 

It’s just another way to deflect blame and not accept responsibility 

• Love 6

Now she's lying to Lola........girlfriend is still making excuses saying she doesn't want Dr. Now to "work" on her because he doesn't believe in God.  He didn't say that.  Giving Lola props for this.  She needs to lose the Malibu Barbie wig though....

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I was wondering the same thing. I was half watching tonight but I think she fibbed about a few things that he supposedly said.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So they said the therapy session was "highly productive" although she used it as a platform to try to throw Dr. Now under the bus. It backfired miserably of course.

Yep. No matter what, nothing is her fault. It's on Freddie, it's on Dr. Now, it's on God. It's never her. 

SHE'S JUST TOO SWOLLEN

• Love 15
1 minute ago, MegD said:

How are we only on Month 7 with this nut?

There is no way there's a month 12 on this. There's only 10 minutes to go. There's got to be one meltdown left.

1 minute ago, ninjakid said:

Lola has a baby voice, but she tends to get right to the point.

I think her voice actually helps get the point across in a less threatening manner.  Her voice is kind of annoying but I do like her

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, SnarkySnarky said:

Lola's back with a new Hannah Montana wig.

Makes me miss the lighter Barbie wig she had on another episode. Tonight's was pretty bad. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MegD said:

How are we only on Month 7 with this nut?

It feels like we should be halfway through year 2 with this nut job.  This has been painful.  (owwwww mah leg!) (sorry couldn't help myself!)

• Love 7