Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

NGL, I kind of want BM to leave as soon as his contract expires. It would serve Cartini right- they've done nothing with him or this story. I also want to see how Ron would take out his petty frustrations of "how DARE he leave when the story was just heating up? No, really, it was! He should've trusted in my brilliance, waah!" in the writing. And on Twitter.

It will be written in Comic Sans. "We will win an Oscar before the self-proclaimed King of the Toothy Grin wins one!"

• Love 2

RB appearing with Ric could mean she is playing Sarah Webber, Maybe they are going to move Ric and Liz out of the Jake orbit and into a triangle with Sarah.

Nah, Ron would never have that much creativity

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-16-2015/

Sabrina warns Michael that revenge isn’t always the best answer. Later, Carly begs Michael to stop his latest ploy to bring down Sonny. Morgan visits Sonny and offers to talk to Michael on his behalf. Despite everyone’s discouragement, Michael stays determined and moves forward with his plan.

Man, they really are just lining up every character on canvas to tell Michael that Sonny rules and he drools, huh.  Even Princess Sabrina gets in on the act?

• Love 7

Well, since I for one think that ME/MW have chemistry and that as great as Ava is the character is a murderer and Silas is a good man, so it makes sense that they may use the trope of the rehabilitation of the love of a good man.  Again, she is a murderess. And this is not sudden, nor did the change in their relationship ever come out of the blue.  The show spent nearly a year showing Ava and Silas mend fences, so I'm excited to see how this potential storyline goes.  I love Silas and I love Ava, and again, the two have chemistry and the actors work really well together.   That dichotomy of the bad girl/good guy is always fun to watch and I can't wait to see it play out.  

Now that you mention it, Silas at this point has more than a passing resemblance to Jack Snyder...

Despite everyone’s discouragement, Michael stays determined and moves forward with his plan.

YES!!!  STAY THE COURSE, MICHAEL!  NEVER GIVE UP!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 4

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-16-2015/

Man, they really are just lining up every character on canvas to tell Michael that Sonny rules and he drools, huh.  Even Princess Sabrina gets in on the act?

Maybe Michael should go hang out with Scotty thats all I got lol. Sabrina is one to talk though when she was going to kill a baby in the name of revenge.

I just want to know what makes Morgan thinks what he can say to convince Michael not to get revenge or whatever.

Olivia shares some surprising news with Ned while Alexis makes a bold pronouncement to Julian about their relationship. Later, Olivia tries to cover up her original admission. Ned shocks Julian and Alexis with an announcement, but Alexis is very suspicious of the revelation.

Sounds like Ned says he's the father of her baby. Oh jeez.

Edited by ulkis

I don't WANT Ava to be rehabilitated. She's fine for me just like she is. She doesn't need the love of a good man to change her. VOMIT. Of course, I expect this is exactly what will happen. For Michael freaking Easton, seriously??? I'm now glad I didn't bother to waste my time standing in his line for his autograph last year. Because I'd probably want to rip it up right about now.

• Love 7

I don't WANT Ava to be rehabilitated. She's fine for me just like she is. She doesn't need the love of a good man to change her. VOMIT. Of course, I expect this is exactly what will happen. For Michael freaking Easton, seriously??? I'm now glad I didn't bother to waste my time standing in his line for his autograph last year. Because I'd probably want to rip it up right about now.

Seriously, and it's not like Ava was just a bad girl and needed the love of a boring, er I mean good, man. She murdered what'shername. I mean I love Ava, and MW is a miracle worker, but the only way she can be rehabilitated is if she saves the governor's dog or has plastic surgery to look like somebody else, in which case she wouldn't be played by MW any longer, and Easton is having trouble enough buying chemistry with anybody.

• Love 1

Sounds like Ned says he's the father of her baby. Oh jeez.

So, in all seriousness, when will Olivia dress as a man just to see her kid?

Everyone needs to STFU about Michael forgiving Sonny.

And I'm going to guess Tracy and Lulu won't be hiring Sam as their PI, despite Sam being the only one on the canvas. Nope, she'll still be playing mattress tag with Patrick with some footsie with Jakeson on the side.

• Love 4

Spencer comforts Emma.

It sucks realizing that your dad is a douche.

Nope, she'll still be playing mattress tag with Patrick with some footsie with Jakeson on the side.

Sam and Patty using Helena and Jake as foreplay equals true love, OK!? Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagaz...bruary-16-2015/

Maxie stands her ground after someone’s declaration of love.

Ugh!  Stupid Spixie.  Either Damien is a total douche to pack up the daughter that Ellie has been helping him raise and move back to PC because he has decided he loves Maxie, even though she is clearly head over heals with her new boyfriend who feels the same way, or they are throwing Ellie under the bus so that Spinelli can come back to PC without looking like the bad guy.  Hmmmm, which will it be?  

ETA:

Sorry Ellie - you deserve better.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 5

Ellie will probally be the bad guy.

too much kiddies and I'm sorry little kids in a triangle is beyond creepy.

Oh yeah, Ellie is definitely going to go under the bus.  We'll probably find out she cheated on Spinelli or something and Spinelli and Maxie will rag on her, of course ignoring their own history.

And ugh, Spencer's birthday party next week means we'll be seeing a bunch of the kiddies.  Spare me.

• Love 2

Man, they really are just lining up every character on canvas to tell Michael that Sonny rules and he drools, huh.  Even Princess Sabrina gets in on the act?

And in the end they are all going to be right.

Whatever.  Destroy Michael.  Destroy.

• Love 4
Sabrina warns Michael that revenge isn’t always the best answer. Later, Carly begs Michael to stop his latest ploy to bring down Sonny. Morgan visits Sonny and offers to talk to Michael on his behalf. Despite everyone’s discouragement, Michael stays determined and moves forward with his plan.

Does anyone even know what his plan is? If Michael it's gutting Sonny's businesses, I'm all for it. That's the way to get revenge: Hit Sonny in the wallet, where it will really hurt.

Spencer invites his friends to his birthday party.

Emma troubles Cameron with some news.

Seriously?! I am not watching this show for the trials and tribulations of the under-10 set.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Does anyone even know what his [Michael's] plan is?

I had thought it would be supporting Kiki's bid for custody of Avery, but from the rest of the spoilers, it sounds like Kiki hasn't made up her mind about that yet while Michael is already gung-ho with whatever plan he's cooked up.

• Love 1

I had thought it would be supporting Kiki's bid for custody of Avery, but from the rest of the spoilers, it sounds like Kiki hasn't made up her mind about that yet while Michael is already gung-ho with whatever plan he's cooked up.

It probably is suing for custody of Avery, which is so dumb that I can't even get over it and there are a lot of dumb things on this show man. If it is custody of baby Avery, at least I can wank that Dante thinks Michael is right and/or doesn't give a fuck, cause he could probably trump Michael in a custody battle since he actually has some relation to the baby and Michael has zero so how in the hell does he even start building a case for himself..............unless he turns ev0l and bribes a judge or something.

I'm sure Michael would love to be saddled with an infant at this point in his life.

Well, if he set fire to the contaminated couch and threw it out (not in that order), his living room has plenty of room for a crib!

• Love 1

I hate that Avery is a Corinthos so I really want a retcon to Avery being the result of a drunken ONS with Ava and AJ in an attempt by Ava to get AJ to give up figuring out Connie's murder.  The Sonny/Morgan nonsense was to cover her own ass.  Have Michael get involved as a plot point to figuring out who the real father is.  They could give Monica a couple of scenes as a living prop to move it along - like there is a Q birthmark or maybe a heart issue like AJ and Michael (he had a heart thing right?) 

I'd take that over another Coninthos and neither Morgan or Sonny should have a plant let alone a child.  

• Love 5

I have to say that I think Sabrina talking to Michael will bother me the least.  At least it's likely that she won't be coming from a standpoint of "OMG, Sonny and Carly are amazing parents!  Forgive them!  Love them!!"  It will most likely be her speaking from her own experience that revenge can twist you up inside and lead you down a dark path.  

• Love 5

It will be him or Ron himself.

I still can't believe they're doing this. They have to be completely disconnected from reality to believe that anyone wants to watch a tearful farewell between those two at this point. To say nothing of ME re-signing for a Silas/Ava romance which will go absolutely nowhere.

• Love 11

They have to be completely disconnected from reality to believe that anyone wants to watch a tearful farewell between those two at this point.

I'm starting to get very concerned for RC particularly. He legitimately seems to have some sort of personality disorder or something.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I'm starting to get very concerned for RC particularly. He legitimately seems to have some sort of personality disorder or something.

Nah, he's just got a huge ego and there's very few people left to tell him no or check his impulses.

Maybe it is a bit of the vudka too

• Love 3

OMG that clip of Franco and Kiki is horrendous, from the strummy la la "isn't this so emotional!" music to the bold-faced lies to the extremely stupid shirt Kiki is wearing to the meta "humor" that tip toes as close to the lines drawn by the lawsuit as possible.

And what's the point?  Because after this?  Franco and Kiki will never speak again because Ron won't care if it's not Kristen Alderson with Roger Howarth.  Newsflash Ron - NOBODY CARES ABOUT FRANCO AND KIKI NOW!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

And what's the point?  Because after this?  Franco and Kiki will never speak again because Ron won't care if it's not Kristen Alderson with Roger Howarth.

Even though I have no interest in Kiki or Franco, this final scenes for KA and RH doesn't bother me at all because, clearly, it's a goodbye for the actors.  They're never going to share scenes together again, theoretically, and Kiki was definitely a fail as a character.  Might as well have her last scenes be with the actor she's most known for sharing scenes with, even if in another Life (apologies for the pun). 

• Love 2

I liked Todd and Starr too, but in story, it makes no sense for Kiki - who loves and feels so protective of little sis Avery that she's thinking of battling for custody - to go visit the man who helped her kidnapper and call him a hero.

• Love 12