Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Ugh, they should just give Olivia a big purse.

Well, they have already started hiding her behind cannoli dishes and popcorn bowls.  I don't know how far along she is, but I did think her face looked puffy in today's ep, so they might want to hurry if they want to take advantage of her RL pregnancy for a SL on the show.

I was curious about their ages, since it was mentioned.  WdV is 46 and LLC is 44, according to imdb.  (Their birthdays are two days apart.)  So, if they do hookup, entirely possible pregnancy could occur, but I'm thinking they're not going to go there.  I hope I'm right!

Add me to the list of folks who'd enjoy a Julian/Jordan hookup.  They have heat to spare, but, generally, I think he smoulders with just about everyone. 

I can't think of a more pointless baby.  I thought baby Corinthos (there are enough of them on the show) and Baby shamwow were beyond pointless pregnancies but Olivia getting pregnant with Julian's baby would take the prize.

Plus, two 40-50 something people can't figure out freaking protection?  Its bad enough Ava and Sonny did that.

Seriously, the pregnancy storylines are out of fucking hand.

I'm also sick of Ron blowing up pretty much every couple that isn't Dante/Lulu. I want Dante with someone else like, yesterday.

Well you know Anna & Dante have been having hot, unfortunately off-screen sex for months. Sometimes they let Nathan play too.

• Love 5

If there's a Julian/Olivia baby or Show gets rid of Micheal Easton before dumping Felix or Sabrina or Milo, then that proves how dumb Frank and Ron are. At least if Silas goes, ME seems to be taking the SK way out of coming to work. He's giving better performances now than he has in a while. I mean, damn. Does he have to be with Sam? ME had awesome chemistry with FH. Put them together. I'd rather see her with fired up Silas McBain than a zombie cat anyway.

And if Olivia gets pregnant, I think we are due for a tock. But I don't want to watch the scenes.

Show gets rid of Micheal Easton before dumping Felix or Sabrina or Milo, then that proves how dumb Frank and Ron are.

Felix/Sabrina/Milo sucking doesn't change the fact, for me, that Silas is a dud and Michael Easton has never been all that and a bag of chips.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

If there's a Julian/Olivia baby or Show gets rid of Micheal Easton before dumping Felix or Sabrina or Milo, then that proves how dumb Frank and Ron are. At least if Silas goes, ME seems to be taking the SK way out of coming to work. He's giving better performances now than he has in a while. I mean, damn. Does he have to be with Sam? ME had awesome chemistry with FH. Put them together. I'd rather see her with fired up Silas McBain than a zombie cat anyway.

There is no Milo to dump. He's on recurring, he always has been, he always will be, and he appears once every two months, if that, except for every 6 months or so where Ron gets drunk, watches old youtube videos and tries to make Milo happen for a week or two*. And Sabrina and Felix have been dumped, essentially. Felix was taken off-contract and I don't remember the last time he was even on. Sabrina appears once a month as well and I'm pretty sure they're just biding their time for an exit storyline.

That said, we don't even know if Silas/ME is on his way out. It's just speculation.

*Fine, it probably doesn't happen quite like that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

If there's a Julian/Olivia baby or Show gets rid of Micheal Easton before dumping Felix or Sabrina or Milo, then that proves how dumb Frank and Ron are.

Felix is on recurring already. When a player is on recurring (like Felix or Milo) they are not going to be cutting them out to make more money. You are not going to free up any of the budget by writing out Max and Milo, because they only appear and are only paid when the show chooses to use them. They are not promised airtime or money by a contract.

And them aside, Michael Easton needed to be fired well over a year ago.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

And if Olivia gets pregnant, I think we are due for a tock. But I don't want to watch the scenes.

I don't see much difference in ME's acting. He always seems half asleep.

Felix/Sabrina/Milo sucking doesn't change the fact, for me, that Silas is a dud and Michael Easton has never been all that and a bag of chips.

Marry me.

Felix is on recurring already. When a player is on recurring (like Felix or Milo) they are not going to be cutting them out to make more money. You are not going to free up any of the budget by writing out Max and Milo, because they only appear and are only paid when the show chooses to use them. They are not promised airtime or money by a contract.

And them aside, Michael Easton needed to be fired well over a year ago.

I'm fickle. Marry me too.

• Love 3

No one will ever believe me, but I predicted that nickname for that wedding and knew they'd use it and hashtag it everywhere. I didn't dare speak it into existence, but here we are anyway.

• Love 5

I don't see much difference in ME's acting. He always seems half asleep.

(Not sure if I used the quote correctly, on mobile, apologies, but) I was watching a Michael/Caleb episode of PC last week and I'll be damned if ME didn't light up my TV. Silas is just a crappy character, IMHO. Give the man something to work with, Ron!

• Love 1

What I've heard was Olivia & Julian screw when it becomes obvious Ned & Alexis will be screwing in the new year. So it is clear NYE to Julian, Alexis is getting laid, and it isn't by him. He & Olivia end up having drunk, semi-hate but you're here and I want to feel better sex. I'm guessing all of this happens at the MetroCourt. I'm also betting Alexis has to think about Julian to get through it and Julian thinks about Alexis. You know Olivia will be thinking about Ned while Ned thinks about his self-tanner. ;)

They are writing in Lisa's pregnancy and If I move to the speculation thread, it will give away the NYE sex spoiler, but I don't think that scene at Miscaviage with Alexis, Julian, and Helena was a throw away scene.

I have 3 theories about Lisa's pregnancy being written in 1) Helena hates Alexis. Loves to make her suffer. What better way to torture Alexis than to make her think Julian got Olivia pregnant when Helena shot some Stavros juice up Olivia's hoohaa? 2) We have various different embryos looking for a womb, including a Lulu-Stavros embryo, right? 3) Or if it is Julian's baby, Ned claims it, and Ron redoes the baby Kristina story with Julian in the role of mob daddy and Olivia once again attempting to hide a baby from a mobtacular father.

Edited by Veronica
  • Love 2

Spoilers from GH happenings take them with a grain of salt:

Rosalie meets with a stranger tommorow.

Sam begins to suspect Jake is the Masked Gunman. She vows to find out exactly what happened at Crichton Clark. Jake moves above Kellys and works as a handiman for the MC.

Sonny gets a deal

Julian ends up in Pentonville with Sonny. He may get a deal too.

NYE brings many weird ons.

Carlos is most likely working for Johnny. What do Nathan and Dante want with Johnny?

• Love 1

Jake moves above Kellys and works as a handyman for the MC.

I could buy the later (it puts Jake(son) and Carly closer to each other, blech), but not the former.  No way is the show going to move Jake(son) out from under Liz's roof, not after all the contrivances to get him there.

• Love 2

It should be General Population because if PC did believe in justice Carly,Sabrina, Ava, Dr. O, Britt, Helena,Faison, Shawn, Julian, Jerry Jax, all incarnations  of Luke, and Duke should all be rotting in prison; not to mention all the undead Cassadines, I would just send Kiki there just because.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 2

I could buy the later (it puts Jake(son) and Carly closer to each other, blech), but not the former.  No way is the show going to move Jake(son) out from under Liz's roof, not after all the contrivances to get him there.

Liz is going to hire Jakeson to raise her kids. Audrey needs a break.

• Love 2

She vows to find out exactly what happened at Crichton Clark

Please let this be true.

It is ridiculous that neither Anna, Patrick nor Sam is picking up the bait Faison dangled in front of them. I hope her distraction with the gunman is brief.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

I would just send Kiki there just because.

She interfered with a police investigation and aided a suspect in escaping from custody when she sided with her SERIAL KILLER best buddie Franco.  

So she can take the bus to General Population too. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Liz is going to hire Jakeson to raise her kids. Audrey needs a break.

The Borg a la Tony Danza in Who's The Boss with Audrey as Katherine Helmomd is going to put a smile on my face all day

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 3

At least Billy Miller has a personality. But I think BH needs to gain a few pounds to hold that towel up if they want to redo the montage. They do have a Danny, and he did get a van this week. Fml.

What's next? Full House in the Q Mansion with Morgan, Micheal, and Ned raising GiantBaby?

• Love 1
Michael continues to take out his anger on Kiki, Morgan and Carly.

Shouldn't this read, "Michael is rightfully still angry at Kiki, Morgan, and Carly."?

Ava’s baby gets some tests.
Kiki comforts Morgan about some news.

Uh oh, this show isn't stupid enough to make that baby Sonny's, is it?

A couple finds themselves under the mistletoe.

I swear to Santa Claus, if that's Franco and Nina...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

They did it with her singing last year, too. Christ, stop.

I know they'll get bored with her eventually - Ron always does. I just think there are better ways to use Kathleen Gati than total overdrive and then the eventual fall into bored disinterest and quiet executive contempt.

• Love 7

I have 3 theories about Lisa's pregnancy being written in 1) Helena hates Alexis. Loves to make her suffer. What better way to torture Alexis than to make her think Julian got Olivia pregnant when Helena shot some Stavros juice up Olivia's hoohaa? 2) We have various different embryos looking for a womb, including a Lulu-Stavros embryo, right? 3) Or if it is Julian's baby, Ned claims it, and Ron redoes the baby Kristina story with Julian in the role of mob daddy and Olivia once again attempting to hide a baby from a mobtacular father.

I'm quoting myself because can you imagine Helena implanting a Stavros embryo or using Stavros sperm to get Olivia pregnant to fuck with Alexis. Olivia would claim she was having visions & everyone would think she's batshit. She gets committed and that takes Lisa into her maternity leave. When Lisa's ML is over, Olivia gives birth and the judge gives Julian sole custody.

Edited by Veronica

I wonder if the baby was going to be Morgan's, but Frank and Ron decided it would be easier to write out Ava with the baby if Sonny was the father. Hopefully she and Silas decide to raise Baby Adorable together, off-camera.

Edited by sometimesfan

I just think there are better ways to use Kathleen Gati than total overdrive and then the eventual fall into bored disinterest and quiet executive contempt.

When is Ron going to realize that just because we like ice cream, it doesn't mean we want it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Balance your diet, Ron!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I am still not convinced that Ava's on her way out. They're promoting her as one of the main "Ladies of GH", along with LW and FH. You don't get more solid than that.

If Sonny is the father, it had better damn well be a fakeout. I am sick to death of paternity test switches in soaps, but this is the one time I'd be accepting of it. Because there is no hope for anyone's eardrums if this is his. It's simply unacceptable.

• Love 1

I am still not convinced that Ava's on her way out. They're promoting her as one of the main "Ladies of GH", along with LW and FH. You don't get more solid than that.

If Sonny is the father, it had better damn well be a fakeout. I am sick to death of paternity test switches in soaps, but this is the one time I'd be accepting of it. Because there is no hope for anyone's eardrums if this is his. It's simply unacceptable.

I love Ava, and Maura West is amazing, but "Damn it! she killed what's her name?"

• Love 3

I don't necessarily think MW is on her way out but I don't think that fan event officially has anything to do with the show; I think it's all the actresses own doing, including the name, but I don't know for sure. I remember though that Julie Berman did two events with LLC,LW, and KSu right before she left, so I like I said, I don't think fan events really mean anything in regards to an actor leaving or staying.

So Dr. O tortures Robin and keeps her captive for almost two years, she helps an international terrorist escape from prison, and assaults Anna, tried to kill Robert, poisons Dewq, and now she is going to read The Christmas Story to the children of Port Charles?!?

I swear if Patrick, Sam, Nik and Liz let Dr. O read The Christmas Story to their kids, I am going to resume throwing barware. What's next, Emma and Spencer baking cookies with Great Granny Hells and then caroling with Heather & Jerry?!?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9

No matter what words are in between "enough to" and "is it?" the answer is yes.  Yes, they are. 

I'm going to throw things at my TV if Dr. O reads the Christmas story.  Unless firebug Cameron makes a reappearance and sets her chair on fire during the reading.  Then I'm in. 

• Love 5

I can kind of see Jerry taking Joss caroling, he's always had a soft spot for her and I'd watch it just for SR

Oh, I have no doubt the actor Sebastian would rock the hell out of a caroling scene, just like the actor Kathleen will rock the hell out of reading The Christmas Story. But the characters of Jerry and Dr. O shouldn't be doing these type things.

Look, it's no secret that I love me some KG. If they wanted her to read the story, they should have done a behind the scenes special with Kathleen reading the story to Brooklyn , Nicholas, etc.

ETA: if they want to keep Dr. O around and have her doing these things, she needs a legit redemption. Have her come to Anna and beg for forgiveness, apologize for everything she has done, admit to brainwashing Patrick, and then take Patrick & Anna directly to Robin and help set her free, and then use something she knows about Bells to keep her away from Robin.

As of now, Dr. O has never paid for anything she has done. Staying behind with Nay-san and "giving up" her chance to be with Faison is not paying.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

So Sabrina, apologizes to Ava and all is fogiven? Ron, has found the weakest and most lame way to attempt to redeem Sabrina. She was tried to KILL an unborn tried.

When she apologized to Micheal she didn't mention attempting to kill his sister/niece.

BC has to be wondering how he's gotten stuck with Potato Head stuck to his ass. Going from MW to KA has to be a major letdown.

• Love 2