Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Free Johnny!

Lucas would be a keeper if Ron gave him a better story. Why not hook him up with now out Carlos? Sabrina goes crazy and flips her shit and ends up in Miscavage. Bye Felicia! Julian has to deal with his bromance and his son in a real romance.

GH gets a shampoo deal. Johnny's goons see all.

Ron: Hey, we should do a big arc set in prison, people love shows set in prisons!

Voice of Reason: ...that one show?  With the really good writing of multi-dimension women?  Some of whom aren't obsessed with babies?

Ron: Same thing, blah blah blah.

• Love 1

I would be very happy with a prison story. I've been waiting for Sonny's ass to go to prison for a big prison story for years. I expect it to be ludicrous, but I am down. FV's prison arc on OLTL was insanely hilarious.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

Yay! If he gets to snark at Sonny and/or shank him, I'll be happy.

I'll be happy if he starts it off with "seriously?  In the crypt at Michael's father's funeral?  That's low even for you."  He can follow it up with "have you heard from Kristina?  She was here last week to see me. She seems to be doing well."   (I still miss my Johnny/Kristina/Ethan trio, dammit!)

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 3

Gah, BBr looks so beautiful in that pic up at the SOD site. Maybe the reaction to him will be so overwhelmingly positive that Ron and Frank will pull some idiot rabbit out of their hat and get him out of prison, come on!! I want my Johnny back, and my JoMax! PLEASE!!!!

Check KSt'so instagram. All I will say is, they were on vacation at the beach in the water.

He looks gorgeous holding their daughter too.

• Love 1

Who else wants to randomly point at cast members now and yell "You're next!?"

And not surprised KT wants to drop down/leave. Her character is a joke and TC has given interviews saying he prefers previous leading ladies to her. She at least tries in their scenes. I'd be like deuces too.

KT is actually one of the few newbies who I like and can act. Plus she has great chemistry with her scene partners and managed to turn a one note villain into a layered character that I actually rooted for.

TC is an idiot since KT is the first leading lady in like ever he has had any chemistry with. If the writers weren't such hacks, the whole Nik/Britt pairing would've been a game changer for the canvas. The Cassadine heir with Faison's daughter. So much potential. But of course, this show sucks so.

• Love 5

KT is actually one of the few newbies who I like and can act. Plus she has great chemistry with her scene partners and managed to turn a one note villain into a layered character that I actually rooted for.

TC is an idiot since KT is the first leading lady in like ever he has had any chemistry with. If the writers weren't such hacks, the whole Nik/Britt pairing would've been a game changer for the canvas. The Cassadine heir with Faison's daughter. So much potential. But of course, this show sucks so.

I agree. She isn't oh my god amazing balls, but I think she is good soap type actor, plus she has a rather unique brand of beauty. And TC is an idiot because this is the pairing with the most potential he has every had and the best pairing Nik has been in since Gia. And she is a doctor. I do love it how the most useless characters are the ones holding some sort of medical degree. 

• Love 1

Exactly! Nik's other pairings while TC was playing him have been atrocious. Nik/Emily...Awful. Nik/Courtney...Don't get me started. Nik/Nadine...Nadine should've been paired with Matt since she was too good for Nik. Nik/Liz....Puke! But in comes Britt, a smart, independent, fiery doctor who is the daughter of a longtime vilain that Nik's mom and the whole town have a history with. This could've been an amazing umbrella story but as I said, Ron is a hack. Plus TC is an idiot if he believes Niz is the end all be all. They are gross. 

• Love 1

Nik and Britt totally could have been a fun adventure couple, constantly getting caught up in shenanigans perpetrated by their crazy relatives in foreign locals.  But nooo, why do that when we can center them around paternity lies and kiddie shenanigans.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I think what they should have done is had Britt discover that it was Dante and Lulu's embyro Dr. O had implanted in her only AFTER she had given birth and fallen in love with Ben.  Her then lying about his paternity to hold on to him would have been more sympathetic.

• Love 6

Nik and Britt totally could have been a fun adventure couple, constantly getting caught up in shenanigans perpetrated by their crazy relatives in foreign locals.  But nooo, why do that when we can center them around paternity lies and kiddie shenanigans.

You could say that about a bunch of the couples at this point, which is pretty depressing

Lante: well, no need to explain there

Naxie: they have to be separated or Maxie won't have custody of her baby

Morgan/Ava: broke up over and are now still kinda involved in paternity shenanigans

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

You're funneeeee. $10 says once he realizes he is the Holy Hitman, a mud wrestling match will ensue between Sam and Liz to see who can wash his T-shirts.

He can fly to Paris while the girls can settle it like they always do.

I know we're supposed to see Helena pretty soon, are we also supposed to see Robin before the year is out?

No clue, but if this really drags to early next year or later, Anna and Patrick would officially become the dumbest, most self-centered people ever.

Well, even more so than they already are.

No clue, but if this really drags to early next year or later, Anna and Patrick would officially become the dumbest, most self-centered people ever.

I can't blame them. What would be the point of having Anna and Patrick realize something is up if Kim is not on the show as Robin to rescue/help out?

Haven't heard anything about Robin yet, no. But I'm starting to feel like who cares if she gets rescued, cause at this point I expect Audrey's sister Lucille to swoop in and need her for some sort of pllaaaaaaaan.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

I can't blame them. What would be the point of having Anna and Patrick realize something is up if Kim is not on the show as Robin to rescue/help out?

Why choose to write a story that involves kidnapping Robin and making those on the canvas look like heartless fools if Kim is not on the show?

This will forever be the dumbest story to go with when a main character isn't present anytime soon.

• Love 2

Why choose to write a story that involves kidnapping Robin and making those on the canvas look like heartless fools if Kim is not on the show?

You won't get any argument from me that that's a smart move. But I just can't blame Patrick and Anna for Ron's dumb writing choices after a certain point.

• Love 7

Michael ask Sonny to give him something.  I would imagine its the recording.

I wonder if the announcement to Monica is AJ's innocence.  I would imagine she will know by the news about Sonny but she doesn't know about Connie.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 1

I am so fucking sick of this Faison shit you have no idea. Any sane person on Earth with eyes, ears and a functioning cerebellum knew Anna and Robert did not kill Faison at least 11 months ago. Yet somehow Obrecht keeps talking about it, not doing shit about it and it's still supposed to be some mystery a year later. Just in time to pick up the story again!

This is not like some Lucky Spencer Is Dead shit, okay? You don't wait a year to "surprise" us all with Faison. We all knew damn well he wasn't dead and you just let the thing go because you have no ability to balance storylines. I don't care about what they did to Faison. I don't care that Obrecht is angry about it. Unless Anders Hove shows up to do someting significant as opposed to putting on funny costumes and camping it up with L.A. Gotti (Kathleen Gati) and Yung Lithpin' (Spencer), I do not fucking care. Stop it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Spencer and Josslyn are stunned by the latest turn of events. After he slips up, Spencer tries to cover the truth. Later, Spencer tries to win back Emma.

Why can't Spencer be launched into the sun? Whyyyyy?

• Love 7

Kristen Alderson needs to watch her ass. Frank Valentini's Vimeo account for the show is nothing but videos of Spencer clowning around BTS - he clearly thinks the kid is money in the bank.

• Love 1

Yikes, was that really 11 months ago? Back in January, right?

I always like seeing Anders Hove. Well, most of the time. What I get annoyed at is the show or Obrecht equating Anna killing ("killing") Faison with anything she, Obrecht, has done. Faison was an evil superstalker who has not one bit of good in him. I don't think it's even really a little bit of a grey area that Anna killed him, at least not in GH World where people can escape their maximum security prisons every 6 months. (You know where I'd really like to see Faison? In a cell with Sonny. That would be interesting interaction.)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Sam and Patrick share a close moment.

Patrick: You know, we've been spending so much time together these past few months investigating Blanket and Fluke and now Larry....I don't know how to thank you, Sam.

Sam: Well, you already shaved off you beard for me that one time we played pool. Emma hasn't thanked me for that, by the way.

Patrick: Emma? Who? Oh, yeah, yeah. She's been devastated by her mother's absence, but Liz told me she'll be fine once she gets a stable presence in her life. I just don't know how I can help her, exactly. Maybe if we go on a date or have sex or something, she'll feel better?

Sam: Patrick, I want to. I really do. But I still have unresolved feelings for Silas and Jason. And we have this new investigation.

Patrick: You're right.

*waits 5 minutes*

Patrick: How about now?

• Love 11