Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

And since it's Ron, insert rape story here because no one's been raped since Connie.

Ugh and DID because just because.

Now I want John Black to play Daddy Warbucks. Especially since Ford Daddy was played by Dawson Creek dad. He better not get like Danny Tanner or I don't know um another famous tv dad to play him.

So I picked up a copy of SID and a copy of SOD (needed bathroom reading) at the grocery store today, thought I would share a few spoilers here:

SID-

*I had to laugh at SID's cover.  It had two questions under the headline:

"Will Sonny Kill Franco?"

Will Franco Unleash Heather on Carly?"

Astute readers will note that one of those questions got answered in the very same headline...

*SID also had a big story which was the November Sweeps Preview, a few highlights:

- Nathan and Maxie still pine for each other but they have to be careful because of the baby Georgie situation.  However, RC assures fans, "the payoff is coming"...

- The Jake story will "move along" but he is not going to regain his memory (I figure they are probably saving that for next sweeps)

-Liz gets closer to Jake, Sam gets closer to Patrick, but Silas isn't out of the picture where Sam is concerned.  Wording of this spoiler suggests to me that Sam and Silas are endgame.

-Julexis will have a "push/pull" thing going where they are repeatedly drawn together and torn apart.  "It's safe to say someone is likely to get hurt!"

- RC hints that "it's time" for everyone in PC to find out Jordan is a Fed.

- "Explosive events could change everything for Morgan, Rosalie, Kiki, and Michael."

*Full page story about "What's Next For Sabrina?"  Basically all it says she isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

SOD -

*Covers GH as part of a cover story about fall sweeps:

- Fallout from the Wedding From Hell will dominate sweeps

- Carly/Franco:  "Stick a fork in them, they're done"

- Same for Michael/Kiki but not as fast

- Several characters connected to this story will face jail time (PleaseletitbeSonnypleaseletitbeSonny...)

- Nina's friendship with Franco remains a focus

- "We're going to drop a little bomb into this Jake story just to get that one going."

- Sam/Patrick/Silas - featured as a major triangle (apparently Jake will mark time with Liz while this plays out), Sam and Patrick will be involved in Fluke story

- Fluke story will start up again, truth will start to be revealed

- Answers may be coming about Faison

- Ned/Olivia - they will have "a cute friendship" and act as obstacles to Julexis (Ned I get as an obstacle, but Olivia...?  Did I miss something?)

- Britt/Nikoloas - "Nikolas was able to forgive her once, but not twice"

- Dante will have his hands full not only as a brother and son but as an officer of the law.  Dante/Lulu are solid for the time being.

Edited by yowsah1

I figure the explosive stuff is Michael finding out that Kiki and Morgan knew about Sonny killing AJ, and Michael kicking them to the curb. And then banging Rosalie, only to find out her dad is Fluke or something. In other words, I don't know. :)

• Love 2

I assume Rosalie's BIG SUPER SEKRIT that nobody cares about will also be part of the "explosive events" with her, Michael, Morgan, and Kiki.

Ugh, I'm torn.  I'm eagerly awaiting Michael dumping Kiki and dumping her HARD.  But I'm not excited about him with Rosalie or about Morgan getting stuck with Kiki.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

There aren't many women for poor Micheal and Morgan. At least Jason and AJ had Keesha, Brenda, Karen, etc. All quality girls. Now they have Kiki and Rosalie. It's like choosing between a day old big mac and a day old whopper. And I don't mind Rosalie. God, Ron needs to drop Felix, Sabrina, Duke, Milo, Max and get 2 or 3 decent ladies like Ellie in their age range.

• Love 2

get 2 or 3 decent ladies like Ellie in their age range.

I think Ellie was an interesting newbie exception that I could get behind as a love interest for Michael.  Maybe Sabrina, only because she's been developed away from Michael.  But Kiki and Rosalie are just made to be love interests w/no personality other than what Michael needs them to be, and by that I mean Ron.  I want Michael and Maxie.  see my post in Couple Ships Passing in the Night.

• Love 1

I think the Michael and Rosalie stuff will be about Michael finding out Morgan and Kiki kept the secrets about Carly and Sonny from him. He will turn to Rosalie then Kiki will walk in on them and that is all the explosive stuff.

I think Rosalie's secret will be something to do with Fluke's story and will be saved for next sweeps to break her and Michael up if need be.

Thanks yowsah!

Damn it, that 'Sabrina is still here' sounds more like a threat than a reassurance.

Lol at 'Dante and Lulu are still stable for now'. I think it's safe to say we all felt assured on that front until the SORASed stavlu baby comes to town. (Vomit). (And probably played by the Spencer actor too lol). Well I guess they had to throw in a word about what Lulu is (not) doing.

• Love 1

Damn it, that 'Sabrina is still here' sounds more like a threat than a reassurance.

LOL! "Sabrina ain't going nowhere and you better fucking love her now or ELSE!"

But this actually does surprise me. Like what is left for her? I guess maybe Carlos will finally get out of prison and then they can have a romance or whatever.

There aren't many women for poor Micheal and Morgan. At least Jason and AJ had Keesha, Brenda, Karen, etc. All quality girls. Now they have Kiki and Rosalie. It's like choosing between a day old big mac and a day old whopper. And I don't mind Rosalie. God, Ron needs to drop Felix, Sabrina, Duke, Milo, Max and get 2 or 3 decent ladies like Ellie in their age range.

Ron & Frank won't add another female in that age range because it would mean competition for KA.

• Love 3

Ron & Frank won't add another female in that age range because it would mean competition for KA.

Are they simply blind to how horrible Kiki is as a character?  It's not as if KA as Starr was perfect, but she seems like night and semi-day.  The character was a legacy character from a different soap, but she still didn't have chem w/CD.  She did with Johnny though.  That was weird. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 1

Are they simply blind to how horrible Kiki is as a character?  It's not as if KA as Starr was perfect, but she seems like night and semi-day.  The character was a legacy character from a different soap, but she still didn't have chem w/CD.  She did with Johnny though.  That was weird. 

I have no clue! It's very confusing! But even the facebook "we love everything!" fans dislike her (in general - I know there are always a few fans for everyone).

• Love 2

What about Ron isn't threatening at this point?

Honestly this guy really will get his way regardless of anything else. Sabrina nearly killed a baby, an innocent baby and yet she's sticking around? He's going to find some way to give her a "pass" as he did with Franco, as he's done with Dr. O, as he's doing with the Nina I am convinced, and yes I do believe Sonny and Carly are going to go on that list as well.

Ron doesn't seem to want to clean up PC of the rift raft, he seems to relish keeping them around and giving them umpteenth excuses for their actions and behaviours...

My mind remains boggled about this guy.

• Love 1

If the show wasn't prepared to send Sonny to jail for even a year or two, they never should have gone so far as to let him kill AJ.

It's going to be so ridiculous if the entire town knows what happened, and he is STILL free.

Just show him in an orange jumpsuit, trying to run his business from behind bars for at least a year. Michael can periodically visit just to mock him. He can find a poor stupid woman working in the hospital clinic to have sex with him.

Then in a year or two he can save the warden from a fellow prisoner and get pardoned or something. I know the scum won't get life in prison like he deserves, but he needs to do some time!!

• Love 7
- Ned/Olivia - they will have "a cute friendship" and act as obstacles to Julexis (Ned I get as an obstacle, but Olivia...?  Did I miss something?)

They've been writing Olivia as jealous of Ned and Alexis, so there's some setup. Olivia thinks because she and Ned like action movies and kick-boxing that they're Meant for Each Other. *rme*

• Love 1
It's going to be so ridiculous if the entire town knows what happened, and he is STILL free.

Dr. O is free and everyone knows her crimes and if there is as comparable a person on the show to Sonny it's her, Britt is free and everyone knows what she's done, the SERIAL KILLER is sliding up to Bobbie at the bar and rubbing it in her face that her daughter could be locked away while he, a man who murdered innocent people for kicks, can roam about PC free and clear. Sabrina who nearly caused a premature birth and almost certain death for a baby is probably going to end up with hardly a slap on the wrist, if that.

We went past ridiculous with all the criminals getting a pass in PC long before AJ was shot in Ava's condo. Sonny won't be the exception at this point, for once, he'll be the norm, he'll be like half the rest of the town, walking free after committing crimes that should have them serving out life sentences without parole.

• Love 2

Sabrina who nearly caused a premature birth and almost certain death for a baby is probably going to end up with hardly a slap on the wrist, if that.

Was Dr. O commenting about it supposed to be the end of that whole thing?  Because if we're stuck with Sabrina, it better not be.

Now that Ava's at the hospital, I hope she spots Sabrina and throws her out a window by her hair.

• Love 2
Was Dr. O commenting about it supposed to be the end of that whole thing?  Because if we're stuck with Sabrina, it better not be.

Probably because Ron loves just dropping things and moving on as if nothing happened. "Oh Sabrina tried to kill Ava's baby,..? Are you sure...? No I don't think you're remembering that right...hey look Sabrina is going to try and find a new boy toy for Felix! Yay!"

Looking at so many of the latest spoilers I feel as if things are going to not only stay the same but get even worse.

If as it's been seemingly implied in the magazine that Ron wants Sabrina to stick around, and since she is a Ron crafted pet the evidence is there that he may not be done with her just yet, except for Ava gunning for her, Sabrina may get off scot-free, at least when it comes to actually facing any true punishment.

And really that's what gets me, Ron has taken GH and turned it into a holding cell pretty much.

Half the cast are criminals and not just they lied on the witness stand criminals, or swapped DNA results during a custody battle criminal, or they're a con artist sort of criminal, these freaks are murderers, serial killers, rapists, they've tortured and tormented people  mentally, sexually, and physically, they've shot people and left them to die while choking on their own blood, they've kidnapped people and held them hostage not for just days or weeks, or even months, but years!

Yet Ron has barely bothered to give any of them longer then a week in a jail cell, if they even make it that far, before they're out again and free and clear. And it isn't just that they got a really good lawyer and got off in court, they don't even make it to court!

They make some sort of impossible deal and viola! They're off the hook and back at work, back to their regularly scheduled lives while their victims have to put up with them.

I am not Liz fan but she's working for the woman who nearly killed her in her own home and that's just dandy by Ron's standards...it's madness, utter and total madness. Ron is nuts.

• Love 4

Based on what my cableguide says, I think we can safely say that Michael does not shoot Sonny.

I was really worried he was and then was going to have beg the greasy little shit for forgiveness.

• Love 1

If freeing Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos means seeing more of Sabrina, he can do me a favor and stay where he is.

I just cannot fathom what place Ron thinks there is for Sabrina.  I mean, we've been dealing with the whiner for over two years and she still hasn't made it into a window pane in the credits.

• Love 6

Dammit I demand justice!

Then he can be released OFF SCREEN and we can discover Sobby followed him...OFF SCREEN. Otherwise, let him rot, as I've no desire for more Sobby. I'm just recovering from the Nightmare of 2012 and All Sobby, All The Time.

• Love 3
Based on what my cableguide says, I think we can safely say that Michael does not shoot Sonny.

I wondered if we might see Michael startled by Morgan and Dante arriving on the scene and he shoots Sonny accidentally. Sonny goes down and Michael starts freaking out because he did just shoot his father and even though he's all over the place mentally and emotionally he realizes the mistake he's made, then Morgan flips out because we've seen he's already on Sonny's side despite knowing what he's done, so then it's up to big brother Dante to try and wrangle everyone.

I thought that might be the tie in to the whole quote about Dante not just dealing with the struggles of being a brother and a son but also a cop.

He'll be left with one brother having potentially mortally wounded their father and therefore now can be arrested and charged himself, the other brother witness to it and having a melt down and he can either call for backup right then and there or try and come up with a quick cover up while getting Morgan to get Michael out of there before he does.

And why I am putting this all out into the universe I just don't know....I'll blame it on the alcohol.

It's still a rumor at this point, but I'd love to see BB back. And, if true, how much money was KT asking for? Doesn't she know they blew the budget while engaging in a pissing contest with Y&R?

Could Johnny being back for a short stint mean that Sonny and others might actually go to jail?!?!

I hope so.

• Love 4

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/11/08/brandon-barash-checks-back-general-hospital/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Whoa, now she's out entirely? I guess I'm not too heartbroken, I just hope this doesn't mess up her relationship with Bryan. That's all I care about lol. I'll miss Bratt though.

Hot Johnny back?! Be still my heart.

Well, damn. No KT/Britt fan, but I'd take her over TeCa any day of the week. Funny how both started at the same time yet the (somewhat?) lesser annoying actress leaves while TeCa lingers on.

• Love 2

I think Britt suffers from bad writing, but when they just let her be she does fine. Like I said, I really liked her friendship with Brad, it was natural and realistic. I also liked her scenes both with KG and RP. The Brik pairing has been kind of a mess for a while. Wonder what this means storywise for Nik? Is he going to go pry Liz from Jake's bedside?

Well, damn. No KT/Britt fan, but I'd take her over TeCa any day of the week. Funny how both started at the same time yet the (somewhat?) lesser annoying actress leaves while TeCa lingers on.

Preach. The fact that she is still here, especially when she tried to murder the baby of my fave, just irritates the hell out of me.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 5

I would guess if the firing rumour is true then it'll tie into Nik finding out that Britt was responsible for Spencer's disappearing.

Personally I think if they do rid themselves of Britt who has done some awful things but certainly nothing as terrible as gunning for a pregnant woman and intentionally trying to kill her baby as an act of revenge as Sabrina has done, then it's just more proof Ron plays to his favoruties and his little pets.

He doesn't care about what the characters themselves actually do or how horrible and truly unforgivable their actions are, if he likes them then they will stick around regardless and they will get a hand wave of a pass. It's why the SERIAL KILLER is still here bragging and why Dr. O is actually head of a bloody hospital where half her victims fucking work/have worked.

I'm surprised KT's contract would be up for renewal already.  She only became a regular, what, early 2013?  I thought newbies on soaps signed like four, five year deals.

I think the contracts go on 13 week cycles, so if they want to keep you, you go another 13 weeks.  I'm thinking maybe a cycle was up.

I think the contracts go on 13 week cycles, so if they want to keep you, you go another 13 weeks.  I'm thinking maybe a cycle was up.

That's for the benefit of the network, i.e. if the show wants to let an actor go, they can every 13 weeks.  This sounds like it was a negotiation for a new contract that didn't work out.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/11/08/brandon-barash-checks-back-general-hospital/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Whoa, now she's out entirely? I guess I'm not too heartbroken, I just hope this doesn't mess up her relationship with Bryan. That's all I care about lol. I'll miss Bratt though.

Hot Johnny back?! Be still my heart.

It seems to be strictly rumor at this point. Daytime Confidential scours Daytime Dish just like the rest of us, heh. But since she was put on recurring I do bet she is going to be out sooner rather than later.

So they are letting a tie to Obrecht and Nathan go?  Maybe they will become bored with Obrecht next.  I think her schtick has gotten old.

Doubtful. I think it's more like Nathan replaced Britt.

I can't picture Kelly thiebaud being particularly demanding. I doubt there were any negotiations, they probably just took her off contract. IMO, she probably knew her time was winding down, thus all the trying to raise some sort of support for "MorBritt" on twitter, and also, like TeeVee said, contracts are usually at least two years, even longer with newbies. They probably just took her off contract when the latest cycle was up.

I like KT okay but there are so many people on this show that I'm fine with almost just about anyone getting the boot. I'm mean.

Johnny and Sonny in the same cell would be quite fun. For me. Not for poor Johnny. 

• Love 1

I just found her so mediocre and downright bad at times - she cannot handle major story, IMO, and she can't layer the character. There was never a reason for her (or Sabrina) to exist, they were literally cardboard foils that popped up overnight.

I'm sure part of it is the writing, since she has shown some facility with humor. But they tried to flesh her out and all I got was the same old vague Britt stare.

• Love 2