Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Didn't Crishell Stause just quit Days? Did she get tired of acting opposite that hair model with the plastic face?

I think she is a good actress and also looks like she could be related to MB's Sonny and the kid that plays Spencer. Plus, she's in the right age range.

They fired her.

THAT's the character Tyler wants back? Really? Wasn't she in love with JAX when she died, anyway? Like, the hell?

She had already bounced to Nikolas by then.  Spencer was a WTD baby with Jax and Nikolas and Nikolas came up trumps.

She had already bounced to Nikolas by then. Spencer was a WTD baby with Jax and Nikolas and Nikolas came up trumps.

I just can't see a bunch of peeps clamoring for Nik to get Courtney back, as if their love story was one for the ages.

Though I thought I saw something that said/suggested that he wouldn't be able to donate because of something to do with Robin's revival treatment/drugs.

Of course, because this would make it Robin's fault. 

• Love 1

Of course, because this would make it Robin's fault.

Isn't everything going to be? Patrick keeping the Jason seekrit and falling for Sam, Liz falling for Jason, Jason high-fiving people and smiling, Sam losing even more time with Jason, Helena and Jerry's evil plans, Stavro's resurrection, etc, etc. I fully expect it all to be pinned on Robin. I hope Ron surprises me, but I won't hold my breath.

Since Sam hasn't gotten the result of Danny's test, it could be that the cancer is back. I predict that for some reason, Julian can not donate and lo and behold NuJason is the perfect match.

I think Danny getting cancer again won't be about the donor, but the doctor.  Silas will save Danny's life, which will cause him and Sam to reconcile and be an item again... just in time for Sam to find out that her husband, Danny's father, is alive.

• Love 1

Fin interview. She talks a bit about her storylines.

Gawd, I am SO not interested in some kind of triangle between Anna, Duke, and Lucy.  I mean, Duke and Lucy do need stories and Anna needs something else to do given she's not allowed to solve any crimes, but this is not it.

• Love 3

I wish Fairman would have asked why Anna is still living in a hotel! She has been back in town for almost three years and has a respectable job.

Why couldn't they just say she bought a house in the same neighborhood as Liz and Scrubs and re-dress one of those sets?

Edited by Tiger

ABC Plot Points:

Duke is worried that his fake alibi for Sonny will hurt his relationship with Anna.
Bobbie thinks that Lucy is "crushing" on Duke.
Ava tells Nina about her past.
Madeline tries to reason with Nina.
Silas and Nathan discuss Nina's psychosis.
Silas tries to figure out what went wrong with him and Sam.
Julian swears he will do anything to protect Alexis.
Scott gets the opportunity to bring some one down.
Dante realizes there is something wrong with Michael.
Michael tracks down Sonny and confronts him.
Morgan and Dante fear the worst.
Sonny reflects on his recent loss.
Carly provokes Franco; Franco sets the next part of his plan in motion.
Franco uses doublespeak with Bobbie.
Jake accepts Elizabeth's proposition to move in with her and the kids.

Duke is worried that his fake alibi for Sonny will hurt his relationship with Anna.

Oh yeah, I actually forgot that Duke provided Sonny with an alibi.  Ugh, Anna/Duke/Lucy triangle, here we come. #killmenow

This sounds WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too mild.

Liz can't be serious.

Oh, I knew that was coming as soon as Dr. O started making noise about throwing Jake(son) out of the hospital.

• Love 1

And the Sonny reflects on a recent loss spoiler. Um, what? What does Sonny lose? Please say his freedom because that's all he cares about.

I guess he has the sads because Michael yells at him?  It certainly sounds like Sonny and Carly are still on the loose.

• Love 2

ABC Plot Points:

Bobbie thinks that Lucy is "crushing" on Duke.

Ava tells Nina about her past.

Madeline tries to reason with Nina.

Silas and Nathan discuss Nina's psychosis.

Silas tries to figure out what went wrong with him and Sam.

Julian swears he will do anything to protect Alexis.

Scott gets the opportunity to bring some one down.

Dante realizes there is something wrong with Michael.

Michael tracks down Sonny and confronts him.

Morgan and Dante fear the worst.

Carly provokes Franco; Franco sets the next part of his plan in motion.

Franco uses doublespeak with Bobbie.

Sweet Jesus. Come back, Guza. You SUCK, but I still forgive you. These are all horrible, ESPECIALLY the last one. WTF?

Oh, that's unfortunate.  Considering the fact that the show is clearly moving Nina towards Franco and Silas towards Ava and he's still somewhat in Sam's story since he's in love with her and Danny's doctor.   He's already divorcing her and wants nothing to do with her.  And a lot (if not most) Silas fans positively loathe him with Nina.   Ugh.  :(  I really don't think it's fair to have the ME/Silas thread with the MSt/Nina thread.  There's so much to talk about with ME and his characters (as seen in the last few pages and certainly enough to talk about with MSt/Nina that separate threads are warranted.

But, as of now, those characters still occupy the same orbit. And the number of threads has become beyond manageable, hence the organizing. It makes it much easier for us mods to keep an eye on things.

• Love 1

Honestly I love the vets but get tired of the non stop triangles that RC puts them in.

Can Ron really think of nothing else to do with Lucy?  Her being attracted to Scotty at least made sense given their history, but her suddenly, out of nowhere, having feelings for Duke makes no sense at all.

Sweet Jesus. Come back, Guza. You SUCK, but I still forgive you. These are all horrible, ESPECIALLY the last one. WTF?

But, as of now, those characters still occupy the same orbit. And the number of threads has become beyond manageable, hence the organizing. It makes it much easier for us mods to keep an eye on things.

replying in the mod thread.

Can Ron really think of nothing else to do with Lucy?  Her being attracted to Scotty at least made sense given their history, but her suddenly, out of nowhere, having feelings for Duke makes no sense at all.

right the duke stuff seems so random I barely remeber them even interacting in the 80s lol.

right the duke stuff seems so random I barely remeber them even interacting in the 80s lol.

Hell, I don't remember them interacting since they both came back lol!  The only scene before this "storyline" kicked off I recall is when Lucy was in jail for trying to stake John McBain and she saw Duke and thought he was Joshua from "Port Charles".

Hell, I don't remember them interacting since they both came back lol!  The only scene before this "storyline" kicked off I recall is when Lucy was in jail for trying to stake John McBain and she saw Duke and thought he was Joshua from "Port Charles".

Good point lol.Yeah where did this sudden friendship come from.

Liz just beat everyone else to the punch. You know Carly would offer him a free room at the hotel, and Michael would have gladly given him a place at the brownstone.

I just can't see a bunch of peeps clamoring for Nik to get Courtney back, as if their love story was one for the ages.

Agreed.  It was one of the most repulsive storylines in recent memory - the love of Nik's life is raped by his doppelganger, she doesn't get over that rape quickly enough for his liking (because he has needs, dammit!), so he starts screwing Sonny's sister.  I honestly think this one made him look worse than the Niz grossness.  And that's saying a lot.  I just don't get why Tyler has such a hard on for that story/character. 

• Love 3