Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, I'm sure it'll be all...

Laura: Honey, what do you think?  These silver earrings with this dress?

Lulu: Mom, did I say I was done talking about I wanted to impregnate myself with your rapist's baby?  Because I'm NOT!

Let me dream, teevee!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

No clink, but they did the wave ala  Lily/Sonny and Jason/Robin. #WaveBoom

Morgan kinda half-assed that wave.  It was very bro wave.   That scene was hilarious af though.  I admit that Morgan did deserve a clink-boom.  I was wrong.  That was the funniest shit I've seen in a while.  Like, why was Jason following him with his brights and then talking to him right there on the phone?   And now we get to see Sam cry on Monday, hell next week.  Haha, now Julian is going to get killed because of this shit.  Total Sonny logic.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

There's buzz on twitter that Joey Lutham, the kid who played Young Luke on the anniversary show last year, may have gotten a role on GH.  (I know I spelled that wrong.) 

As I predicted months ago, get ready for a "Bry-dog's Morgan wasnt the real Morgan" story.

And given Passante's work on ATWT, Bry-dog's Morgan wilk still be Carly's son that she gave birth to while at Rose Lawn between recasts.  Sonny or Lorenzo being the father will be changed back and forth a dozen times.

ETA: I havent watched since Jan and I can see this stuff coming a mile away.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I don't want a reveal that BryDog Morgan wasn't the real Morgan.  This Morgan is the shithead Carly and Sonny earned.  I flove that the only child that is genetically both of theirs is a complete and utter fuckwit.  That is who their offspring should be.  

Did the people suggesting this also suggest where the hell real Morgan would have been stashed? Where the towels are?

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Did the people suggesting this also suggest where the hell real Morgan would have been stashed? Where the towels are?

The real Morgan, and Sonny's towels, are being held prisoner by the person who ran down Dr. Meadows, killed Stan, gave Dr. Lee a license to practice medicine, and most heinously, convinced Franco he'd look good as a blonde.

Edited by Tiger
auto "correct" is a bitchslutwhoretramp!
  • Love 4

FV has been dying to pair Molly up with a nice white boy and if he SORASes Cam he won't be accused of adding another pointless character to the canvas. On the upside, Cam has potential as a character, maybe they'd accidentally do a decent story for him

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

FV has been dying to pair Molly up with a nice white boy and if he SORASes Cam he won't be accused of adding another pointless character to the canvas. On the upside, Cam has potential as a character, maybe they'd accidentally do a decent story for him

A Cam SORAS actually makes sense.    Especially if they're going to really go full steam ahead with Franco/Liz.  At least RoHo/JL might have good scenes.   But how will they explain TJ's absence?  Morgan punched him so hard that he left town?  Can he just go to a good medical school and have a happy ending?  But who will Molly and Cam hang out with?  Darby and Kiki?  I also hope Cam doesn't have to get beat up by that weird moppet anymore. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Cam would start wearing diamond earrings and snorting crushed up molly in public bathrooms, ultimately leading to him flashing his twink titties (shoutout to @jsbt) on webcam for money.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Cam would start wearing diamond earrings and snorting crushed up molly in public bathrooms, ultimately leading to him flashing his twink titties (shoutout to @jsbt) on webcam for money.

He would ultimately be revealed to not only not be the "real Cam" then, but he'd actually just be one of Cam's alters and be talking to an invisible skeleton in the basement of Gram's house.   Because why wouldn't Jelly just retread a bad Ron story and then shit on history in one fell swoop?  The real Morgan is probably down in Gram's basement as well.  Or Nina's horse stable. 

18 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

A Cam SORAS actually makes sense.    Especially if they're going to really go full steam ahead with Franco/Liz.  At least RoHo/JL might have good scenes.   But how will they explain TJ's absence?  Morgan punched him so hard that he left town?  Can he just go to a good medical school and have a happy ending?  But who will Molly and Cam hang out with?  Darby and Kiki?  I also hope Cam doesn't have to get beat up by that weird moppet anymore. 

Maybe Cam can find out that Jason let Zander take the fall for that homunculus' murder attempt and not think that Jason is the Second Coming as a result?

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Or at college and actually succeeding. Hee.

If he turns out to be the son of Lorenzo Alcazar, I could see that. If that causes Sonny's head to explode, Scanner style, I wouldn't mind.

Even in a world where the dead come back to life to interrupt weddings in dramatic fashion, an alien befriends little Robin, an underground city exists and time travel happens, a product of Sonny and Carly doing good at college is way too implausible. Well, maybe if it's clown college... Maybe.

• Love 6

The new promo's all about the aftermath of Morgan Goes Boom and there's a great snippet of Michael screaming at Sonny.  Come back to us, Michael Q, come back to us.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

Maybe Cam can find out that Jason let Zander take the fall for that homunculus' murder attempt and not think that Jason is the Second Coming as a result?

If he turns out to be the son of Lorenzo Alcazar, I could see that. If that causes Sonny's head to explode, Scanner style, I wouldn't mind.

Even in a world where the dead come back to life to interrupt weddings in dramatic fashion, an alien befriends little Robin, an underground city exists and time travel happens, a product of Sonny and Carly doing good at college is way too implausible. Well, maybe if it's clown college... Maybe.

No, I could accept Morgan being an ironic good kid, despite his DNA, especially if Michael had continued to be somewhat evil or troubled, but still lavished upon. The Jason vs. AJ dynamic would have continued to work. But the moment they cast Bryan Craig (who I admittedly liked at first, especially with Ava), it stopped making sense.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

The new promo's all about the aftermath of Morgan Goes Boom and there's a great snippet of Michael screaming at Sonny.  Come back to us, Michael Q, come back to us.

If this is done right, there should be some cumulative damage to his relationship with Sonny (and Carly) as Michael suffers through AJ's death, Sabrina's, and now Morgan's.  

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly had better get some of that. Just because she told Sonny to stop the violence doesn't let her off the hook.

Definitely.  She knew who Sonny was when she got back with him.  Hell, she rediscovered her attraction to him when she found out he killed AJ and proceeded to boink Sonny on Michael's couch over it.  Her hands aren't clean. Not by a long shot.  

• Love 13

Here's that promo:

I think Sonny's supposed to sound heartbroken at the end when he says, "I have to find my son!".  Except Mo reads the line like Sonny needs to find a can of chicken soup at the grocery store.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Michel said:

Is there a recast coming?

I'd guess so, but we don't know for sure.

15 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think Sonny's supposed to sound heartbroken at the end when he says, "I have to find my son!".  Except Mo reads the line like Sonny needs to find a can of chicken soup at the grocery store.

He does look sad there though, I'll give him that.

And are they actually letting grey show in his temples?

• Love 2

Damn that explosion looks sooo fake! Say what you will about Guza but at least his explosions looked somewhat real. From the looks of the promo, this fire started about 5  feet in front of the car lol!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Here's that promo:

He's with the towels now, Sonny.  Good luck. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I need Ronn Moss singing "Baby Come Back" now.  Gah Spencer Cassadine, where are you when I need you now, you little heathen? 

6 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

He's with the towels now, Sonny.  Good luck. 

Boom.  Mic drop.  And lol.   Seriously, I can't stop laughing.  

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Here's that promo:

He does lol.   It's Sonny looking for the damned towels all over again.  "I can't find the eggs!  What aisle is the Honey Bunches of Oats on?"

• Love 2
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Pre-BC Morgan would definitely succeed in school. They should have had BC's Morgan be lazy about school instead of pinning his problems on his bipolarism.

Aaron Refvem's Morgan growing up into Bry-dog's Morgan made no fucking sense.  

On 10/9/2016 at 8:11 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

He would ultimately be revealed to not only not be the "real Cam" then, but he'd actually just be one of Cam's alters and be talking to an invisible skeleton in the basement of Gram's house.   Because why wouldn't Jelly just retread a bad Ron story and then shit on history in one fell swoop?  The real Morgan is probably down in Gram's basement as well.  Or Nina's horse stable. 

Get ready for Graham, Pam, and Sam!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It was a complete 180. I could see Morgan changing somewhat—college gives him his first taste of real freedom, and he gets careless with it—but this fratdouche gambler? No.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Get ready for Graham, Pam, and Sam!

AR's Morgan "is" the real Morgan.  Jax is the big, big bad that stashed him away.  At a great college like Oxford or something.  He's studying to be a doctor to save lives to make up for the ones that his bio parents destroyed.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

It was a complete 180. I could see Morgan changing somewhat—college gives him his first taste of real freedom, and he gets careless with it—but this fratdouche gambler? No.

If this show can't get Anna, Duke, Lulu, Dante, Carly,Tracy, etc.,characters that have been adults for a long time and often played by the originating actor, right why would we expect them to get the transition of AR's Morgan to BC's Morgan. If they casted the part better, I think we would have gotten a new adult that while intelligent and desires structure, makes reckless decisions and is lazy. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They did that while he was in prison, too. MB looks so much better that way so I don't understand why they do the shoe polish hair.

They buy the shoe polish in bulk because reasons and it has to go to use somehow.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They did that while he was in prison, too. MB looks so much better that way so I don't understand why they do the shoe polish hair.

I wish I knew if this is Mo's vanity or a deliberate choice, i.e. Sonny's vanity. That would actually make some sense, except it may be crediting this show with more attention to character than it deserves.

• Love 2

#GH - Laura finds herself distracted during her date with Kevin. Charlotte is introduced to Laura. {Oct 24} #Kevlar

#GH - Finn and Hayden share a heated moment. {Oct 24} Hayden confronts Finn about his feelings for her. {Oct 25} #Fayden

.............. the only way Charlotte being Lulu's is acceptable is if disposes of Claudette and Tree to get her. ugh. And even then it's pretty dicey.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Oh geez, so the idea is that Valentin used Claudette as a surrogate for the Stavlu embryo and now Claudette's trying to pass it off as her child with Nathan?  This is so dumb and horrible.  And we saw this all before - Lulu being unaware that she's in the presence of her own child.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

so the idea is that Valentin used Claudette as a surrogate for the Stavlu embryo

Helena was supposed to be terrified of Valentin. Why would she involve him the the embryo mess? 

Never mind; that was rhetorical. History! only matters when it matters.

• Love 4