Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I was thinking, IF KMc were going to return for any significant period of time, it would be interesting for them to finally do Cassio.  IIRC, that was the original plan back in the late 90's until SBu pitched a fit about being paired with SBr Carly and they want back to J&R.  And then there was the whole thing where Jerry wanted them to pretend to be involved.    

I realize this is a YMMV thing, but when Jerry was having them pretend - which was idiotic - if they still had chemistry, it would have shown through even with the absurd premise and, just to me, it looked like whatever chemistry TCh and KMc had long ago was totally absent.

That, and Nik is pretty gross now.

If Robin were to ever return on a permanent basis, I could see a J&R/JaSam/Scrubs/Samtrick quad before anything with Nik, anyway.

• Love 2

I think BM is too pretty to be with or near CarSon so I'm for a Scrubs quad, but ME must be pissed. Where the hell does this leave him? Unless the twitter bs is real and Ron does want James Franco for a stint and wants to DeFranco RoHo's character? I'm guessing, but it would make sense. Silas/Sam split, then we get a MSt/ME/RoHo triangle. Roger Howarth can do angsty, troubled who am I. But will Ron put the time into it or will he just half ass it, toy with new shiny Miller, then go back? And yes, I can kinda see JF doing this camp shit.

Sabrina is involved in an accident

Pretty please can it be fatal? PLEASE????

Epiphany may be too much for Milo

This is just too tempting, but I'll be good and bite my tongue.

Silas sees something and wishes he hadn't

Nina naked? Nina and Franco in bed? Nina and Rosalie in bed? Nina and Sam in bed?

Sonny might go on trial

BTDT. If he's convicted and actually goes to jail, THEN I'll celebrate.

• Love 3

BTDT. If he's convicted and actually goes to jail, THEN I'll celebrate.

Pretty much.  Just once let the character pay.  If you aren't going to do the fallout any kind of justice then you shouldn't create stories where you take the characters to the point of no return.  Its just terrible story telling.  If Sonny walks away unscathed then everything this past year has been a huge waste of time (and in the end the whole point of AJ dying would be because the head writer had a temper tantrum on screen.)

• Love 8

Nina naked? Nina and Franco in bed? Nina and Rosalie in bed? Nina and Sam in bed?

Lauren. The scales have finally fallen from his eyes and he realizes what a terrible, worthless person she is.

• Love 4

I think BM is too pretty to be with or near CarSon so I'm for a Scrubs quad, but ME must be pissed. Where the hell does this leave him?

I'm hearing rumors that ME may leave.  It would allow him to dedicate himself to his writing full-time.

I hope he sees Sam in bed with both Patrick & NuJason.  Hell, I hope I see Sam in bed with Patrick & NuJason.

• Love 4

Silas is certainly looking more and more expendable.  Sam is clearly going to be caught between Patrick and Jason.  Franco and Nina is apparently a thing we're going to have to suffer through.  The show has done not a wit with Silas' relationship with Kiki and he has no friends.  He would lift right out.

• Love 1

I hope I am in bed with Patrick & NuJason.

There, fixed that for you :)

and yet ANOTHER new character.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-casting-new-role-2

GH has seeking a charismatic Caucasian man in his late 40s for a new role set to start taping in mid-October. The character is described as sexy, powerful and confident. While it is slated to begin as a "major recurring role," the casting notice indicates that it could turn into a contract stay

• Love 2

I have no idea where this character would fit in.

I can't imagine that Carly and Sonny round 4,345 are going to be anything long-lasting.  If Franco is shifted over to Nina, Carly's going to need a new love interest, because God forbid that her golden hoo-ha go more than ten minutes without being serviced.

• Love 6

I can't imagine that Carly and Sonny round 4,345 are going to be anything long-lasting.  If Franco is shifted over to Nina, Carly's going to need a new love interest, because God forbid that her golden hoo-ha go more than ten minutes without being serviced.

But, but ,but, when Carly and Sonny inevitably implode, why wouldn't they send her back to her twu wuv?  I mean, he can't live without her, right?

One track mind but couldn't that have been AJ?  SMDH.

AJ was NEVER described as charismatic, NEVER.

I have been saying for a while I think Silas may be getting x'ed out - his role now is little more than the chump for Queen Nina, and in an RC story that makes you expendable. That being said, I'll only believe one of the OLTLers is gone when they've been gone nine whole months. I can't see FV giving him up. (The Franco situation, which is similar, is even more fraught with ego for these guys.) Unless they've decided Miller and Stafford are bigger and better.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Micheal may change his name to Quartermaine.

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND MAKE IT PERMANENT!!!

GH has seeking a charismatic Caucasian man in his late 40s for a new role set to start taping in mid-October. The character is described as sexy, powerful and confident. While it is slated to begin as a "major recurring role," the casting notice indicates that it could turn into a contract stay.

Is Ted King available?

• Love 1
Robin faces a formidable foe.

Huh, I guess Robin does face off with Helena.  Weird.  I can't remember them ever sharing a scene before.  And I swear to God, if Ron has Dr. O and Helena in close proximity to each other and doesn't put them in a scene together, my rage will be something to behold, people.

Carly plans a birthday party for Franco.

This will probably end up being extremely lame, but I would laugh so hard if they set it in the MetroCourt ball room and the only ones there were Kiki and Nina, with Carly and Sonny talking outside.

Sabrina gives Ava a prescription of medication.

Why Ava wouldn't immediately flush that prescription down the toilet is beyond me.  Is this really the way Ron thinks he's going to be able to save Sabrina?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Huh, I guess Robin does face off with Helena.  Weird.  I can't remember them ever sharing a scene before.  And I swear to God, if Ron has Dr. O and Helena in close proximity to each other and doesn't put them in a scene together, my rage will be something to behold, people.

I believe they shared a scene or two in 1998, with Helena warning her away from Nikolas.

• Love 1

I wonder if Cake will be up to reprising It's role. Or will Cupcake or Pie take over? Ugh it's Franco. We may get Bland Vanilla Cake, OG Cake's bland cousin. Seriously the only thing to look forward to during International Jasus Rememberance Day. Unless they grow balls and show Billy Miller and/or move the fudge along (haha get it?) with the AJ reveal.

I'm starting to get nervous that Ron is going to pull out some bullshit twist that Victor isn't Nathan's father after all.  While Dr. Obrecht seemingly came clean today, I've seen spoilers about the DNA test and Dr. O making some kind of confession.  Did she say what she did just to stop Victor from killing Nathan, a la Holly claiming Ethan was Robert's to spare him from Helena?

• Love 1

Stefan, Robert (which would be sorta ew as Robin and Maxie think each other as sisters), Alan

I could go for Alan. I think Nathan acts more like Alan than any of the other choices, then Nathan can be a Q and related to Ned....yes I approve!

I am ridiculously excited for Helena vs. Robin. I hope they pull knives on each other!

It's random (and I'm more interested to see Helena with Victor and Dr. O), but should definitely be fun.  It's kinda surprising Helena never really went after Robin, given her hatred of Robert and that she often went after Luke and Laura through their kids.

It's random (and I'm more interested to see Helena with Victor and Dr. O), but should definitely be fun.  It's kinda surprising Helena never really went after Robin, given her hatred of Robert and that she often went after Luke and Laura through their kids.

It really never surprised me, given that in reality, Robert wasn't directly involved with Mikkos' death, Luke's the one that pushed him into the freezer.  Helena believes that Laura is the reason both of her son's were destroyed.  Helena believes that Laura is the reason she lost her control over Nik.  To me, it's always been Laura who's the true focus of Helena's deep seated hate, not really Robert or even Luke.

• Love 6