Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I always have trouble with those videos for some reason, but I heard enough to know Nina is still whining about her baby. I get it's terrible, but we already have one baby-rabies character, along with other kiddie problems. ENOUGH.

eh? Sonny know about Aztec jewels now?

Maybe he wants to get tips from Sonny on what fences to check for stolen Aztec jewels?  'Cause, of course,  cops don't know anything about fences, don't ya know.

Oy.

Don't know exact dates but he should be back within a month or so.

8/28
Maxie puts Levi's patience to the test; Anna, Dante and Nathan start to connect the dots on Levi's past

Were the Aztec jewels worth it, Levi? Were they?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

That spoiler/sneak peek proves Silas is the biggest dick since Patrick and that ME is so bored. Even he knows the writing blows and his character is about to get shoved aside for the new shiny toy. 

The one aspect of Sam/Patrick I'd enjoy would be ME finally being the one who gets shoved aside for Ron's new shiny toy.  God knows I had to watch Natalie on OLTL eat a shit sandwich regularly when the show got distracted by wanting to pair ME with some other "hot" actress.  Enjoy, ME.  Enjoy. 

• Love 5

Aw, shucks, you guys! *kicks at rocks*

I'd do another diary entry if Sabrina did something worth writing about. 

Were the Aztec jewels worth it, Levi? Were they?

Hee. It would help if the jewels themselves didn't look like someone cobbled them together from gum wrappers and spit.

• Love 5

About.com spoilers so take with a grain of salt:

Levi...is he Jerry Jax's kid?

Jason news:

When we see him, he's bandaged. Robin and Jason possibly escape from Victor. An accident happens. This causes the new face. Still saying BM. Victor goes crazy when Jason escapes. And yes, Stavros defrosts first. Emma is worried about Robin. Pat and Sam possibly have sex or a tryst, but it ain't long. Sam gets a huge surprise.

Lauren is not happy about Morgan/Rosalie

Lucy isn't happy that Kevin has a new lady.

Franco gives Ava something.

Fluke has a weird request for Ava

Nina is determined to end Ava's pregnancy

Micheal gets closer to learning the truth about AJ.

Ned calls Skye and Julia Barrett about Fluke

Victor's job running the WSB is in danger

Who would this be? Olivia is the only age-appropriate singleton, and it looks like she's headed toward Ned.

If true (all of those spoilers sound shaky), maybe it's Alexis, since she and Julian are technically split up at the moment?

It would be nice to see Kevin, though, of course, it's super annoying that Lucy will have apparently had a change-of-heart again.

Edited by TeeVee329

Is anyone getting cableguide descriptions for the week?

I'm getting  the generic "a soap opera about the Corinthos and Jerome crime families."   the generic write-up changed to that about a year ago. It use to say something like "a soap opera set in a hospital and the surrounding city of Port Charles."  

Edited by Tiger

These are the Time Warner Cable spoilers.

Monday: Carly fights her feelings; Nina tries to quell Franco's jealousy; Nikolas is tempted; an urgent call.

Tuesday: Alice's fate is revealed; Franco questions Carly about Sonny; Ned and Olivia plan a platonic date at the movies.

Wednesday: Bobbie helps Carly conceal the truth from Franco; Luke has an alarming request for Ava; Ned learns something about Tracy.

Thursday: Sabrina gets caught up on details concerning Rafe; Sam looks for more evidence; Franco talks to Nina about Carly.

Friday: News about Luke is revealed; Silas and Sam find new clues; Nina shares her plans with Rosalie; Patrick makes a revelation.

My generic description is still similar to "a soap opera set in a hospital and the surrounding city of Port Charles."

Edited by dubbel zout

Oh Bobbie, girl.  You shouldn't be trying to help your daughter save her relationship with a SERIAL KILLER (not to mention your new boyfriend's son) you should be torpedoing it for all our sakes!

Edited by TeeVee329

If you want AT&T U-Verse here they are

Monday:  Carly tries to forget her feelings for Sonny

Nina attempts to ease Franco's jealousy over Carly and Sonny

Nikolas is torn between picking either Britt or Elizabeth

Nikolas receives a call from a highly distressed Elizabeth

back with more later

or see what @ulkis just quoted

Edited by jennifer6973

these are the cable guide description from DD. I don't remember the cable company's name though, "Bell" something or other?

(New, 8/18/2014, Drama, Topical, Soap Opera)
Carly tries to forget her feelings towards Sonny; Nina attempts to ease Franco's jealousy over Carly and Sonny; Nikolas is torn between picking either Britt or Elizabeth; Nikolas receives a call from a highly distressed Elizabeth.

(New, 8/19/2014, Drama, Soap Opera, Topical)
Michael overhears an unsettling discussion between Tracy and Alice; Nina bails out of her physical rehabilitation session to see Franco at art therapy; Franco interrogates Carly about her relationship with Sonny; Ned and Olivia go on a friend date.

(New, 8/20/2014, Drama, Topical, Soap Opera)
Carly enlists Bobbie's help to cover up what really happened from Franco; Ava and Kiki are celebrating the baby kicking when Luke makes a shocking request of Ava; Ned discovers something about Tracy; Jordan and Shawn bond over an intimate secret.

(New, 8/21/2014, Drama, Topical, Soap Opera)
Sabrina finds out what's been going on in regards to Rafe; Bobbie demands to know what Carly is trying to cover up; Franco shares his vulnerable side with Nina on how he feels towards Carly; Julian continues to hide who his boss is from Jordan.

(New, 8/22/2014, Drama, Topical, Soap Opera)
Ava tells Julian what Luke is scheming concerning him, and in turn, Julian warns Ava to be careful in regards to Luke; Sam and Silas move forward in their investigation on Rafe; Franco tells Michael about the things going on with Carly and Sonny.

At this point, I'd find "Nikolas becomes a monk" more entertaining. He is a sleaze.

I did see that she was filming last week!  I am so happy my cold bitch queen is still alive!  However, I don't think she has filmed anything with Dr. O.  I'm sure it is coming, however, which mean we may have another Cassadine on the way as well.  Not sure how I feel about that.  Normally, I'd love it and the idea of Stefan having a daughter.  However, a daughter with Katherine?  One retcon too far, IMO.

You know my policy about Kailey (and Serena and Christina and Anna Donely).

I swear, if they brought Constance Towers/Helena back, and she doesn't have scenes with Kathleen Gati/Dr. O, my rage will be mighty.

• Love 4

Sabrina finds out what's been going on in regards to Rafe

Hmmmm...

Given that Nina is heading towards Franco for a Nico pairing, & Sam is heading towards SamTrick Hell, I'm going to guess that this is the first shot across the bow for a Silina pairing.

First of all, ewwwww.

Second of all, I could totally see this happening.  Sticking two of his slightly tarnished golden characters together?  ReRoning a story by having nurse Sabrina fall for a "handsome" older doctor?  Check and check.

Third of all, ewwwwwww ew ew ew.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I'm up for some Anna (Annie) Donely if she is played by Molly Burnett (formerly, DOOL)

I wouldn't mind that though I did like the person who played her recently.  & I think Molly may be returning to DOOL.

Put Britt with Sonny!

Since I'm almost definitely going to have to give up my Nina/Sonny dream for now (since it seems we're going to be headed into a Nina/Franco pairing), then I would totally console myself with Britt/Sonny.  Max, you're going to have to carry Britt up the stairs.  

• Love 1