Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

from an interview with Michael Fairman and Zachary Garred (Levi)

But, could Levi be the illegitimate son of somebody?
ZACHARY:  I am the son of somebody … and I can’t say who.  (Laughs)

oh God . . . who?

• Love 1

From what my cable guide says, Lucas' choice might be easy considering one doesn't show up.

We know Felix has some kind of chat with Milo.  I had thought it would inspire him to decide to fight for Lucas and therefore go to the dinner. 

Ugh, I couldn't stand it if we end up with some scenario where Lucas "chooses" Brad because Brad showed up, but then pines for Felix all the while.  KMN.

Speaking of Lucas, are he and Maxie just never going to share a scene?  He's not even invited to her wedding?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

It just bums out that the show only plays up Lucas' MANY family connections when it's plot point time.  Hey, we need to bust up Lucas and Brad to start our triangle, so now he and Lulu are super close and he'll care about what happened with her baby!  Hey, we need an inciting incident in the Jerome story, so now he's super cool with Julian and even calls him dad so it's extra sad when he gets shot!

• Love 1

Submitted for your approval, is this [stavros] the role Micheal Muhaney was allegedly cast as?

Michael Muhney hasn't been cast as anybody, as far as I can tell.  I put a post in the Speculation thread that he would make a good Stavros, that might be where the confusion arose.

• Love 1

The Lulu and Carly stuff I don't mind - I think it's appropriate to Lucas, who was always hanging on the periphery of Spencer gatherings with them back when he was played by the two kids with the consecutive bowlcuts. I can buy that they have those close relationships today, and we would occasionally see it hinted at with Carly, etc. even when he was played by Carnes and others as a young adult.

The Julian bond, OTOH, happened overnight. And I do think he and WdV have good chemistry in those scenes, but it happened way too fast.

What annoys me is that Lucas and Maxie haven't shared any scenes. Lucas, Maxie and George were, at one point, inseparable - for God's sake, the girls even briefly fought over their cousin.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

The Lulu and Carly stuff I don't mind - I think it's appropriate to Lucas, who was always hanging on the periphery of Spencer gatherings with them back when he was played by the two kids with the consecutive bowlcuts. I can buy that they have those close relationships today, and we would occasionally see it hinted at with Carly, etc. even when he was played by Carnes and others as a young adult.

The Julian bond, OTOH, happened overnight. And I do think he and WdV have good chemistry in those scenes, but it happened way too fast.

What annoys me is that Lucas and Maxie haven't shared any scenes. Lucas, Maxie and George were, at one point, inseparable - for God's sake, the girls even briefly fought over their cousin.

If I were related to Carly (did she ever find her pants she forgot to put on Thursday) and Lulu (the baby rabies is beyond tired) I'd bond quickly with my mobster biological father too.

RKK is taping today. Here's hoping Alexis gets to be part of the Cassadine story.

Edited by Veronica

So, given Dante said "you look extremely fertile today" (vomit), Stavros is so going to implant her with a Stavros/Lulu baby, isn't he? it was nice of Ron to restrain himself about that plot point for over a year.

• Love 1
Dante doesn't deserve that, but I can't help thinking that Lulu does, what with all of her baby-rabies raving. Be careful what you wish for, lady.

Ugh, please, no. They treat Dante and Lulu with such contempt and disinterest already.

Yeah, as much as I'm ambivalent on Lulu now I don't wish it on her. I wouldn't wish that on Dr O even. Maybe not. Depends on what she does next week.

I'm sorry for putting these things out in the open where they could possibly catch Ron's attention lol.

Okay. I'll admit. I may be wrong. That bony hand is not BM.

I'm like no Steve Burton.

Maybe MM and the look alike skeevy guard named William, call me Billy was an fu for BM turning down the role.

You have said this a couple times already. Can you provide a source where Billy Miller was offered to play Jason and where it's stated he turned it down? Because I haven't seen or read anything that this is the case.

• Love 2

If it's Billy Miller, then they're gonna do a Michelle Stafford part 2 and sneak him onto the set. No one's gonna know when he's coming on until he actually airs. 

And no, there has been nothing official about Billy Miller anywhere.

• Love 3

My mother heard a rumor that Levi was going to have a twin.

My Gawd that this is even in the universe scares me. One of him is MORE than enough. Two might send ME to the barge and I've only been watching since April.

• Love 2

GH happenings, Micheal Fairman, Celeb dirt have all said BM is the new Jason.

Steve Burton has specifically stated when the rumors of a Jason recast came up that Billy Miller would make a great Jason recast. This is on his twitter. Feel free to go to any of these places as when I've posted, I've followed the rules and said I read this on this site.

And I always preface with take this with a grain of salt, but.... I read at ....

Edited by Grrpants09

GH Happenings = steals from everywhere else. The owner (shirley, I think her name is?) has no sources of her own.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jason will be Billy Miller. But no one's actually said anything, just "Billy is close to signing"

• Love 2

No, I know. Just trying to make the distinction for anyone else reading the thread because I don't think a lot of people know GH Happenings is just a potluck of spoilers and rumors from the net.

• Love 1

I'm going to be half-expecting Frank to drop the guy into every/any Friday show between here and September 15th, honestly.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I think he's more Lucky or Dillon. I hate that they probably hired an actor ten years younger than SBu because it cracked me up how later on they would try to make it seem like Jason was the same age group as spinelli, Johnny, Dante, and Lucky (once he became re-JJ'ed), and with Billy Miller he really will be in their age group.

• Love 3

I have been saying if Billy Miller were to return to soaps (and I really think the guy should give prime time/movies at least another year before returning to soaps) he would make a great Lucky. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4

It's not an indication of anything regarding GH, at all, because there is no real rumor about that creep coming to GH.

I do think Miller would make a good Jason because he simply cannot be Steve Burton's Borg. He'd have to be a real human being, one way or the other.

• Love 3

I hate that they're bringing Jason back, period, but having to be a real boy is a small, mitigating factor. More bonus points if Sonny gets all jealous and snippy the way he did when Jason was paying too much attention to Franco and not enough to Sonny.

• Love 4

I disagree about MM being a creep, but I think he'd be a good addition to the cast.

If we had to, I'd say MM for Jasus and BM as AJ and ML as Lucky. ML wouldn't tower over Liz either, so there is that.

Excellent casting suggestions, Grrpants!!

I also rather strongly disagree with the idea of MM being a creep; if he really were the depraved pervert that some people want to believe he is, then TIIC at Y&R would NEVER have entertained talks with him to reprise the role of "Adam". Especially with his so-called victim still front and center at the show!  That would be a ridiculously huge lawsuit she could instigate against them, i.e. TIIC willfully perpetuating an "Openly Hostile Work Environment" for their favorite little ingenue. Yeah, right!

As far as MM is concerned, TIIC at Y&R probably couldn't pay him enough to reprise "Adam" after the way those assholes just sat back, all those months ago, and allowed him to be both personally and professionally smeared, slandered and repeatedly dragged through the mud - just so they could look good (or totally removed, perhaps innocent?)  throughout the entire debacle! I have to wonder if perhaps MM could, in the long run, make more money off these half-witted hacks by filing some kind of Wrongful Termination Lawsuit, taking into account loss of future earnings, damaged professional (and personal) reputation, and the mental anguish this totally unneeded stupidity has caused himself, his wife, and children. Who knows? Maybe he already has filed suit, and that is the main reason why he has been so closed-mouth about the matter on Public Media. Hopefully, the truth will eventually trickle out sooner or later, and when it does, I hope that TIIC are fully called to task for their complicity in this entire shitty matter!

Anyway - I have long felt that MM would be a perfect choice to portray Jaysus. He fits the part physically, has the acting chops for the job; he could definitely play a gray character who is mostly stoic and humorless. That was the only problem I had with BM playing Jason, him having to be stoic and unsmiling all the time; Billy Miller is pretty much known for his huge (almost Jack-o-Lantern like) smile, which he is constantly flashing - that and the fact he constantly mugs for the camera. Even when BM was playing a dark character on AMC, the famous smile and mugging were ever-present. Actually, BM plays an excellent crazy/mustache-twirling type of bad guy. Would he be able to keep a straight, humorless face if he were to play Jason? I would have to see it before I would ever believe it.

Please don't get me wrong - I LOVE Billy Miller - I would just rather see him playing a role such as Dillon, or Lucky. AFAIC either one of those roles (particularly Dillon!) would fit his particular talents perfectly! And, now that I think about it, Mark Lawson would probably do a bang-up job in a role such as Lucky. If they ever deign to bring poor A.J. back from the dead (again), then either MM or BM could handle that role - however - BM may come off as a bit too young in the part. That being said, When it comes to portraying a character that needs to come across as dark, complicated, bad-ass and compelling - I could readily see Michael Muhney tackling such a role with probably the same success he had as Adam Newman.

Personally, I would be ecstatic if they ever brought SK back as A.J. - but that's just not going to happen with this regime, and we all need to swallow that particularly bitter little pill. This is why, between Sean Kanan and Thorston Kaye I added Bold & The Beautiful to my DVR Line-Up.

Edited by Stinger97
Removed excess bolding.
  • Love 1

Michael Muhney was fired for misconduct from another soap opera, not General Hospital. Neither he nor the 20-year-old actress who never publicly accused him have anything to do with GH or our Spoilers thread.

• Love 4

Ya'll, I'm putting a moratorium on discussion of the Michael Muhney "scandal." I don't know what happened and, as I've said before, it's not terribly relevant considering the man hasn't actually been cast on the show. Let's drop it. 

• Love 6

these were dropped at DD, but who knows if they're legit. I'm inclined to think these are, they sound like it

Ava spoilers:

TUESDAY AUGUST 19, 2014
Kiki visits Ava on her birthday.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 20, 2014
Ava and Kiki are overjoyed when the baby kicks, but are soon interrupted when Ava gets an alarming request from Luke.

THURSDAY AUGUST 21, 2014
Luke tells Julian what he expects from Ava.

FRIDAY AUGUST 22, 2014
Ava decides to invite Kiki and Michael to dinner.

MONDAY AUGUST 25, 2014
Michael and Kiki arrive at Ava’s for dinner.

TUESDAY AUGUST 26, 2014
Ava changes her strategy after Kiki makes a revelation.

FRIDAY AUGUST 29, 2014
Ava has a new scheme for Luke.

cable guide spoilers

8/25
General Hospital
(Episode #13124)

Levi is backed into a corner and Michael and Kiki have dinner with Ava; Dante tries to get information from Sonny regarding the stolen Aztec jewels

8/26
General Hospital
(Episode #13125)

Kiki influences Ava to change her strategy in regards to Luke; Carly tries to smooth things out with Franco

8/27
General Hospital
(Episode #13126)

Sam and Patrick remember their past; Silas questions Nina regarding Rafe

eh? Sonny know about Aztec jewels now? and Sam and PAtrick remember their past? double what

Edited by ulkis

Who can forget the day Robin "died" and Sam browbeat his ass into saving her braindead psycho husband anyway? I've rarely hated Sam more.

I do like them together today - I think they've bonded over a lot of shared trauma, and I think Sam has a slightly new understanding since McBain, etc. of life without mob bullshit - but I don't need that dredged up unless Sam is ready to acknowledge Patrick had a point about Jason.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Dante tries to get information from Sonny regarding the stolen Aztec jewels

Triple what?!?! Sonny wasn't even in PC when Felicia first arrived. Sigh. I guess I should be grateful Lauren hasn't been shoved into the story. She's suddenly  a jewelry expert!

Who can forget the day Robin "died" and Sam browbeat his ass into saving her braindead psycho husband anyway? I've rarely hated Sam more.  
I do like them together today - I think they've bonded over a lot of shared trauma, and I think Sam has a slightly new understanding since McBain, etc. of life without mob bullshit - but I don't need that dredged up unless Sam is ready to acknowledge Patrick had a point about Jason.

I think Sam's "I know you didn't like Jason" earlier this week is about all the acknowledgement from her we're going to get. It's the Holy Hitman, after all: He killed people only when they needed to be killed. Gah. Ron had better change that once Defrosted!Jason arrives.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4