Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

How much longer is this talking tree going to be a thing that's happening on this show?

He wouldn't bother me so much if he was charismatic or had chemistry with his costars but he's very obviously just an underwear model reciting his lines and I hate that he's had so much story and screen time

• Love 2

How much longer is this talking tree going to be a thing that's happening on this show?

Would it be better if they reduced his dialog to "I am Groot?"

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 7

Wow everyone looks terrifying in those close-ups.  I feel like I can see up Michael Easton's nose. *shudder*

Ah, so Nathan and Ellie haven't met before.  And hey, Nathan, Ellie looks super cute and doesn't deserve to be blamed, the blame belongs to the two chuckleheads you two decided to fall in love with.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I'm cool with Nathan. He doesn't give me rage blackouts like Kiki or Franco and, if forced to choose, I'd much prefer him over Spinelli.

I don't mind the idea of Nathan. If they recast with a decent actor I'd be Team Nathan all day

• Love 1

I thought Ryan was horrible the day Jasus shot Nathan, but otherwise I find his better acting no worse (or better) than standard daytime acting. He doesn't have any acting tics that actively annoy me, and his character is one of the few good guys in Port Charles. So if I'm going to campaign for particular actors to be fired, Ryan wouldn't even make my top 30 list.

• Love 13

While I don't mind Ryan, I thought they should have casted his role with the guy who played Trey (the only person I believe deserved to return as another character, sorry OLTL 3!)

Again, things that are stupid about Frank. The actors that are good get cast in roles that never stay, but we drown in Hayley Erins and Kristen Aldersons. Btw, how many pre noms or noms does Tequan Richmond have to get before "The Duo Obsessed With Emmys" give him more screen time?

Again, things that are stupid about Frank. The actors that are good get cast in roles that never stay, but we drown in Hayley Erins and Kristen Aldersons. Btw, how many pre noms or noms does Tequan Richmond have to get before "The Duo Obsessed With Emmys" give him more screen time?

This probably belongs in 'unpopular opinions', but unlike most of the folks here and elsewhere on the internet, I don't have with Haley Erin's acting. Admittedly, there has been a couple of days iincluding one this last week where she was actively struggling with the dialogue, but I put that on the script writers because Im not sure anyone could make sense of or make work Kiki's dialogue.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the character Keeks and want her gone. But I have no problem with the actress Haley. I think ultimately it comes down to the same thing for me as it does with Ryan and many on the show: she doesn't have any acting tics that actively annoy me.

ETA: On a related note, I have no problem with all the "Kay", "umm", and "like" ad-libs that Bryan does. Now that definitely belongs in the 'unpopular opinions' thread!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Man, those closeup shots really are awful. Every single person just looks terrible. They all look so old lol. This show is so rough on these people!

UGH at Nathan blaming Ellie for the breakup with Maxie. You should be thanking Ellie! Maxie sucks, Spinelli sucks, move on already.

• Love 2

While I don't mind Ryan, I thought they should have casted his role with the guy who played Trey (the only person I believe deserved to return as another character, sorry OLTL 3!)

That guy?  Maybe I was distracted by everything about the actor and the character indicting he was fresh off the Frank Valentini Robert Ford Memorial Assembly Line, but I don't remember his performances elevating the material.  The only time I remember thinking he had any promise was the day DID!Connie was viciously berating him and he was begging her to stop.

• Love 2

I'm cool with Nathan. He doesn't give me rage blackouts like Kiki or Franco, and, if forced to choose, I'd much prefer him over Spinelli.

So do I.  RP has shown potential in scenes with Finola Hughes and Dominic Zamprogna while RH, MSt and both Kikis suck like toothless hookers on payday, no matter whom they work with. At least Nathan makes me care about his character; otoh, when it comes to Franco, Nina, Kiki-and Spinelli, for that matter-I've got no fucks to give. 

I usually don't like fake dates, but if Nathan & Ellie's going to the Nurses' Ball can make Spinelli & Maxie's heads explode and it leads to them (Nathan & Ellie) falling for each other, or at least having a couple of booty calls, I'm down. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5

That guy?  Maybe I was distracted by everything about the actor and the character indicting he was fresh off the Frank Valentini Robert Ford Memorial Assembly Line, but I don't remember his performances elevating the material.  The only time I remember thinking he had any promise was the day DID!Connie was viciously berating him and he was begging her to stop.

I thought he did pretty well in the boxing ring with Sonny, he had good comedic timing with KA's Starr when they were roommates. I am not saying he was Sir Lawrence Olivier, or even early Tony Geary or Stuart Damon, but I believe he got acting in soaps a lot quicker than a lot of newbies. As for the Ford characters, I never watch OLTL long term, so I can't compare.

• Love 2

Man, those closeup shots really are awful. Every single person just looks terrible. They all look so old lol. This show is so rough on these people!

UGH at Nathan blaming Ellie for the breakup with Maxie. You should be thanking Ellie! Maxie sucks, Spinelli sucks, move on already.

I think he's just messing with her. It's just hard to tell because it's. You know. Nathan.

• Love 2

I thought he did pretty well in the boxing ring with Sonny, he had good comedic timing with KA's Starr when they were roommates. I am not saying he was Sir Lawrence Olivier, or even early Tony Geary or Stuart Damon, but I believe he got acting in soaps a lot quicker than a lot of newbies. As for the Ford characters, I never watch OLTL long term, so I can't compare.

As a OLTL watcher, Trey was better.

No nuns nor buckets nor hot dogs were harmed.

Random speculation - we know Lulu is going to suggest a housing option to Valerie.  What if she suggests she move into Maxie's apartment?  I would laugh my ass off if that backfired and Maxie and Valerie became friends.

• Love 4

Gee, I wish there was a place where multiple characters could live and interact, maybe even one fixed up by a werewolf and a lying liar who lies…

Would it be like.... a brownstone?! That's as crazy as Micheal having a friend or Sonny being called a murderer.

• Love 5

So, what are the big stories that are supposed to be happening for May sweeps? This better be some epically good stuff, but not only do I have no faith that it will be, I don't know what they're planning to do. I didn't think having the taping schedule was a big deal, but it kind of is. I miss it.

Besides the Nurse's Ball and the 4378690248285028621st mob war, what else are they doing?

Edited by tvgoddess
So, what are the big stories that are supposed to be happening for May sweeps? This better be some epically good stuff, but not only do I have no faith that it will be

Which is why I'd take Guza's train wrecks, hostage situations told in "real time", or explosions right about now. At least crap happened.

• Love 4

Which is why I'd take Guza's train wrecks, hostage situations told in "real time", or explosions right about now. At least crap happened.

Where is ol Bob now? I suspect he got a job as a writer for this show I watch where these girls get tortured via text message- well it started like that - but it's been really violent lately. You know, explosions, dollhouses, creepy masks, twin guys..... I mean, it is primetime.

I'd be much more interested in this Jason reveal if he regained his memory and Carly was dating Or married to AJ

And AJ was still played by Sean Kanan, who's imo not fat and a goregous man.

Here's irony.... the same writer that has been telling us SK's AJ is a fatty is now telling us that Billy Miller's Jason is a hunk. They have a pretty similar build and look like they could be related. They look like they could be brothers. And Billy Miller has said in interviews that he goes to the same gym as Frank.

*Side note, I think Billy Miller is really hot. I don't deny my crush.

• Love 2

So this week's SID apparently confirms bloodshed at the Nurses' Ball.  How festive!  #eyeroll

In other horrors, Ron is supposedly quoted as saying there's a lot more focus on music this year (MORE FOCUS?!?!) and there was apparently a blurb about Spencer doing a tribute to "Mom".

• Love 3

In other horrors, Ron is supposedly quoted as saying there's a lot more focus on music this year (MORE FOCUS?!?!) and there was apparently a blurb about Spencer doing a tribute to "Mom".

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.  

• Love 6
General Hospital Spoilers 2015 Nurse’s Ball: Major Character Returns, Jason Morgan Identity Reveal, Two Proposals and a Ghost?

All I can say is they better not have Patrick propose to Sam at the fucking Nurse's Ball! I've been wading into the waters and getting closer to the barge but that will have me jumping on the shuttle.

The Nurse's Ball is a very important part of Robin's history, it was allegedly brought back in her honor 2 years ago (even if it was all about Sabrina). No, just no.

Ten bucks right now that Ron will trot out a picture of Robin and splatter it with mob blood.  You know, keep it subtle.

And oh shit, that rumor about the Brad/Lucas engagement is probably true.  Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

• Love 2

Ok, who is responsible for this??  Someone said her damn name 3 times.  Like Beetlejuice.

Fuck. 

I still call extreme damn shenanigans on SWSNBN being a "fan favorite"  That poll is as fake as Jake Doe's fake wife.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 8
I don't think SWSNBN's back from the dead, but I'm sure we'll see her ghost or whatever.

I think she's the main return and the ghost. Ron loves to be "clever" that way.

As for the Jason reveal happening, I wouldn't be surprised if only Patrick finds out, and he decides to keep his mouth shut because he's in lurve and doesn't want to lose Sam. Or it's Hayden, and she keeps quiet in order to keep the money and Nik's penis coming in.

Given all the minimums and such, I'll be curious how much of the cast we see together for the entire three days.

• Love 4

And oh shit, that rumor about the Brad/Lucas engagement is probably true. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

What..the...

These two are never on. Ron hasn't just skipped beats but basically the entire soundtrack for their relationship?

Is MoRon trying to give them happiness before he beings in a lost love or crazy parents? Who am I kidding, they won't get a story.

• Love 2

If Patty proposes to Sam at the NB, I hope she says no.

It's Ron; she'll say yes but still be conflicted, and Jakeson will remember who the hell he is and race to stop the wedding. It'll be Robin/Patrick/Sabrina all over again. I wonder if Danny will run to Jason?

• Love 3

God, I wish evil Danny with the murder eyes was still there. I need his death glare focused on Patrick now more than ever. And his mother for reasons.

Ugh. More music? But Kristen Alderson left and she took the music with her?! And Micheal hates everyone, so he's not awkward stripping this year. It's going to be Spencer, Spencer, Dr. O, then random guys we rarely see, Spencer, SWSNBN, WE NEVER CARED, DIE FRANCO FUCK, Greenlee, Billy Miller questions his life choices, then more Spencer.

No more Emmy noms for GH. Ever.

• Love 5