Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I think Giffin is Duke's son with Olivia Jerome.  For…reasons.

I think actual Duke Son will be Nathan.   They made this huuuuuuge deal about his dad, never revealed it.  Now it looks like O is on her way out.   What better way to set up a murder mystery since they'll never acknowledge Dr O doing anything?   I also think Claudette knew something, got in a fight and boom gun shot.  Still think Griffin is a Q.  From NY?  Check.  Looks like Alan?  Check.  Monica is CoS.  Yup.  Too many anvils of forgiveness.   They'll probably say Monica found out years ago and funded his education, etc.  Griffin wanted to find out about Duke, Sonny, etc to forgive the people involved in his father's murder.  It addressed the elephant in the room without actually addressing it.  Nathan probably knows Griffin is actually not Duke Lavery's son, but can't remember exactly.   But I also don't think Claudette is dead.  She'll pop up right around summer.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Will DeVry will always be the scary businessman who raped Bianca Montgomery to me.   And he scared the hell out of me then.  

Much like BM, WDV was way better playing evil on AMC than he'll ever be on GH.  

• Love 4

The problem with evil on GH is that Sonny always wins and/or it goes cartoonish (see Dr. O and Helena, among many, many others). I'd like to see Julian as a continual thorn in Sonny's side but not his mortal enemy—why not have Julian constantly publish tabloidy stories about Sonny in the paper? That way Julian is out of the mob, we don't have Alexis as complete stooge, and Sonny has someone he has to work against but can't just up and kill for business reasons.

Ugh, the mob should not be a part of this show anymore, but that's never going to happen. Heavy, heavy sigh.

• Love 10

Rumors from Daytime Dish. 99% probably bullshit but it's something to discuss:

June

Casting Info

I've been given 70/40 odds that it will be either Tamara Braun or Kelly Sullivan returning , with the possibility of it being them both returning by August. Exiting Stafford, Duell and Sarpy by September(about 40/60).

Hayden and Elizabeth fall down the rabbit hole.

Sam starts a new business venture.

Finn's past catches up

Nina isn't done with Franco.

Joss continues to defy Carly.

More in about a week, maybe sooner.

Ugh..Can't edit!

Meant to edit previous post should read 60/40...lol

Maxie misses her period.

Kelly Sullivan or Tamara Braun? OR BOTH? :jumps off cliff: 

• Love 3

The mob was a believable thing in the 90s, like "Oooh the mob.   Dangerous.   Sexy.  Underground.   Different.  Money."   But it's 2016.   There's no way that everyone in the world doesn't know Sonny isn't a coffee importer, especially since "coffee importer"  isn't a thing anymore.   A Starbucks would come to Port Charles, open a franchise, putting Corinthos Coffee out of business.   The moment Sonny even tried to threaten a barista he'd be laughed at then sued.  Upon said lawsuit, his tax records would be called into question.   Sonny would then be audited for multiple counts of tax evasion.   Then as the indictment would go forth, more info would come to light.  Sonny would then be charged with multiple counts of conspiracy to commit murder, etc.   Dante would not only lose his badge, but be imprisoned for perjury.    Molly would probably try to write something to save her Uncle Sonny, but due to his multiple crimes and violations of human rights, she'd be black balled.   Molly using her writing that the writers forgot and her protest spirit that the writers forgot and her dedication to HER father that the writers forgot to write a blog exposing Sonny would be a great story.    Just end the stupid mob.    It's outdated and pointless.   

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Rumors from Daytime Dish. 99% probably bullshit but it's something to discuss:

June

Casting Info

I've been given 70/40 odds that it will be either Tamara Braun or Kelly Sullivan returning , with the possibility of it being them both returning by August. Exiting Stafford, Duell and Sarpy by September(about 40/60).

Hayden and Elizabeth fall down the rabbit hole.

Sam starts a new business venture.

Finn's past catches up

Nina isn't done with Franco.

More in about a week, maybe sooner.

Ugh..Can't edit!

Meant to edit previous post should read 60/40...lol

Maxie misses her period.

Kelly Sullivan or Tamara Braun? OR BOTH? :jumps off cliff: 

I had a feeling Chad was going to leave.   I really,  really, really want him to go to B&B and play Deacon's son.    

• Love 3

If/when TeCa returns, Michael might have more to do. We've discussed that CD doesn't seem gigantically ambitious (no snark; neither am I), so it'd be easier to stay with the familiar if there's a story.

• Love 2

This one intrigues me. I would so love Joss turning against her mother.

The returns, not quite sure what to think about. I guess either TB or KSu would be playing new characters? But then you have the same old, OMG you look exactly like Connie BS. I mean, come on. I don't think that they can bring her back from the dead considering she's already appeared as a ghost. Anything is possible though. And if it gets my girl out from under that albatross, then fine.

I wouldn't lose much sleep over those departures. I've never been a Michael fan, and he's one of two things for me 9 times out of 10 - insanely boring or incredibly annoying. 

Maxie misses her period.

Ugh. Stop it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I could buy the exits, but not anything about Tamara or Sullivan returning. FV cut Kelly out with brutal swiftness that caught her off-guard in 2013. When Frank is done he's done, unless of course he's got a personal obsession (and Connie was Ron's, not his) or a bee in his bonnet about Y&R taking KS briefly. I cannot imagine what would be gained from resurrecting Clusterfuck Connie. In fact, if I ran the show Maxie and others would still refer to her as "Kate," the woman they knew best. Canonizing her DID is ridiculous to me.

I also can't buy Tamara coming on as someone new. I know Guza or Wolf's GH allegedly considered it but they never pulled the trigger, so I just don't think it will happen - and at this point I don't think they'd replace Laura unless she chose to leave or fought them over money. Nor do I think TB would come back to play a S&C marriage ever again.

As for what I'd do with Carly at this point regardless of either actress, I'll take it to the Wishlist thread or whatever that is.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe KSt is pregnant again IRL; that seems to be the show's MO. Forget about a carefully planned baby story—they'll slap something together when the actress is really pregnant.

KSt being pregnant IRL right now would definitely make her real life far juicier than her onscreen life.  

• Love 7
(edited)

If they bring Tamara back but not as Carly, they should bring her back as Carly look-a-like Sophie St. Germain.  

IIRC, she was Lorenzo's college love who was killed

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Tiger said:

If they bring Tamara back but not as Carly, they should bring her back as Carly look-a-like Sophie St. Germain.  

I did enjoy TB with TK's Lorenzo Alcazar. If only this show was capable of bringing TK back and keeping him far, far away from the Don of Shoe Polish.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

I did enjoy TB with TK's Lorenzo Alcazar. If only this show was capable of bringing TK back and keeping him far, far away from the Don of Shoe Polish.

I would gladly sacrifice Mo for Ted King.   Hell, I'd sacrifice Mo for Charity Rahmer.   

• Love 8
19 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I don't think that they can bring her back from the dead considering she's already appeared as a ghost. 

Tell that to the ghosts of Robert & Anna circa 1995. :P

But I doubt she'll be back. 

14 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

KSt being pregnant IRL right now would definitely make her real life far juicier than her onscreen life.  

Yeah, dealing with a pregnancy AND a divorce, all at once, is something I don't even want to think about. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Damn, break's over.  Sabrina's back May 20th.  ...just in time for the Nurses' Ball. #ugh

But how could we ever have a Nurse's Ball without the shining beam of light of Saint Sabrina? HOW? (And keep Robin out of scenes with her, for the love of God.)

• Love 8

I'm going to quickly move beyond the obligatory "Look how cute!" response and ask why Emma is already back TWO seconds after the NB? I get that Frank is a fan of the kids, but this is just another example of how his personal feelings for actors gets in the way of logical story. Like, why would Robin ever want her kid near the Cassadines, for one thing.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

maybe they're just goofing off together off-screen?

Completely possible they aren't sharing scenes, sure. But I also think there's no reason for Emma to already be back.

• Love 2

Spencer is a big enough drama queen that I can see him performing at the NB. Ugh. And with Nik using him to emotionally manipulate everyone, there have been enough mentions that I'm not surprised if Spencer shows up.

Just now, dubbel zout said:

Spencer is a big enough drama queen that I can see him performing at the NB. Ugh. And with Nik using him to emotionally manipulate everyone, there have been enough mentions that I'm not surprised if Spencer shows up.

Lol, I'm sure he's at the NB. But this pic was taken on-set today. So that means they're both back after that event.

2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Damn, break's over.  Sabrina's back May 20th.  ...just in time for the Nurses' Ball. #ugh

Awesome! 

And keep Robin out of scenes with her, for the love of God.)

Absolutely. Got to keep Saint Sabrina from Saint Robin. I can just picture it now. Robin is fawned over by everyone. She has adorable moments with her daughter. She delivers a speech. Then Sabrina comes along.

Sabrina: Hi, Robin. You look wonderful.

Robin: Thank you, Sabrina.

Some Robin fans: Ugh, did you see that bitch dare say hello to her. She just had to steal the spotlight from poor Robin.

• Love 4

Can they just age Spencer so we can get the awesome teen rebellion stories that are bound to happen?   I'm over the men of this show being primadonnas and not wanting to age.   LW is a goregous lady and has two adult kids onscreen.  MW is stunning.  She gets an adult daughter.  Beyond Liz's plot point children, can we just age these kids and move on?   There's more story,  better story with age.

Side note, I have glasses a lot like Brooklyn's. 

• Love 3

They seem way too attached to the Spencer/Emma actors to recast, unfortunately. An older Spencer would actually be interesting. And if they're obsessed with Emma so much, they should age her, because having her come back so much just to "play" is stupid.

• Love 5

I don't think Hayden is going to turn out to be adopted, after all. The actress they have cast, looks like she could be her biological mother.  I know there was a rumor she might be adopted, but I guess we have to wait and see. I actually think the point of bringing her family on, *may* be just to reveal they are not her bio family after all. And I know some want her to be Liz's sister, but I honestly still think they'd get more mileage out of the character as a Quartermaine.

Or she could just leave town, but she'd need to take Ava, Franco, Nina, Kristina, Alexis, and Julian with her. Anna too, at this point. I'm sick of all of them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

And I know some want her to be Liz's sister, but I honestly still think they'd get more mileage out of the character as a Quartermaine.

I'm not into either idea.  Rebecca Budig is fetch, they need to stop trying to make her happen.

• Love 1

Blind Items for all soaps from Soap Opera Digest

1. Blind Item: Look for a a big name guest star to make a return appearance this summer

2. Blind Item: Not only has this beloved vet been dropped to recurring but there are no scheduled scenes planned for the foreseeable future.

3. Blind Item: A popular 80s duo are making their way back to their home soap

4. Blind Item: A young actor who is in a front burner story has told his co stars he will not be renewing his contract

5. Blind Item: An on screen duo has taken the romance off screen as well...

6. Blind Item: Off screen tension between these two longtime friends/co stars has made their on screen interactions more electric.

1 I think might be Tony Geary. Meh. The others no clue.

• Love 1

I want #5 to be HE and RPW because they're freaking adorable and seem like cool people on their social media.   Plus, they're pretty.   

#1 is so TG.  Lol.   Just get it over with.  We all knew he couldn't stay away.   

#2 is probably JZ if it's GH.  If not I can see Days dropping some vets to save money.  Unless SK is considered a beloved vet, but I doubt it.  

#3 Luke and Laura?  Unless Robert Scorpio can visit so we can see Robert and Holly?  But it's probably Days doing a ratings grab.

#4 BC hasn't been around.   I want to say him, but I'll go with CD.  TeCa is returning so he's probably front burner now.  I can see him sick of it.  Free yourself,  Chad.  Fly butterfly.  Call Brad Bell.

#5 HE and RPW is a cute choice.  It's probably BM/KeMo.  But isn't that well known?  

#6 MSt/Will DeVry.  They used to date, I think.  Will has a longtime gf, MSt seems flirty.  I can see it being a problem.  

31 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

#2 is probably JZ if it's GH.  If not I can see Days dropping some vets to save money.  Unless SK is considered a beloved vet, but I doubt it.

She's already recurring, so I doubt it's her. Plus, we haven't seen Bobbie in months the way it is.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just hope #2 isn't Tracy.

#5 I am pretty sure HE has a serious boyfriend. Not that it isn't impossible certainly, but she seems pretty happy.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I just hope #2 isn't Tracy.

#5 I am pretty sure HE has a serious boyfriend. Not that it isn't impossible certainly, but she seems pretty happy.

She's in scenes with Michael Easton.   Together they are safe.   Plus, she wears her own clothes,  does her own hair/makeup.  She's Frank's dream.  

#5 Could be Lexi and New Guy.   But it'sprobably BM/KeMo.  

#2 is probably Days or Y&R cleaning house.  

(edited)
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Blind Items for all soaps from Soap Opera Digest

1. Blind Item: Look for a a big name guest star to make a return appearance this summer

2. Blind Item: Not only has this beloved vet been dropped to recurring but there are no scheduled scenes planned for the foreseeable future.

3. Blind Item: A popular 80s duo are making their way back to their home soap

4. Blind Item: A young actor who is in a front burner story has told his co stars he will not be renewing his contract

5. Blind Item: An on screen duo has taken the romance off screen as well...

6. Blind Item: Off screen tension between these two longtime friends/co stars has made their on screen interactions more electric.

1 I think might be Tony Geary. Meh. The others no clue.

My guesses:

1. Tony Geary

2. Kristoff St. John from Y&R

3. Shane and Kimberly from Days

4. Billy Flynn from Days or Chad Duell

5. Billy and Kelly

6. Jen Lilley and what's his name on Days.

Edited by Francie
To avert stones and arrows from Days supercouple fans.
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Francie said:

3. Shane and Kayla from Days

I assume you meant Shane and Kimberly, Kayla's sister here. Hee. (Shane/Kayla, great apart; horrible together when Days tried them after Steve "died"!)

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I assume you meant Shane and Kimberly, Kayla's sister here. Hee. (Shane/Kayla, great apart; horrible together when Days tried them after Steve "died"!)

Ha, fixing now! 

• Love 1