Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I need a year-long break from Morgan. This is ridic overkill with this character.

Typical GH.  They kill the Michael story which was actually good, tied back to history in a meaningful way, and brought in viewers, and go all in on the stupid Morgan story.  I swear, these clowns are actively trying to get the show cancelled.

• Love 14

That 2 seconds of Ava yelling at Morgan is EVERYTHING. It's the best thing I've seen in months and months. Along with her laying the literal smack down on Paul, I haven't been this happy in ages. About damn time I have something to enjoy from this show.

• Love 3

Typical GH.  They kill the Michael story which was actually good, tied back to history in a meaningful way, and brought in viewers, and go all in on the stupid Morgan story.  I swear, these clowns are actively trying to get the show cancelled.

I didn't like AJ, and at this point I want Morgan to jump, but AJ and Morgan bonding could have been good. 

• Love 1

Loser AJ was really hard to like, and since that was how he was written 99 percent of the time, I get why people don't like him. I liked AJ and I found it hard to like him. BW, especially, could play him as really, really whiny, and nothing puts me on the hate train faster than that.

Morgan bonding with AJ over being the not-golden child, and Michael getting jealous of that connection? Story possibilities for years. So of course GH kills off AJ permanently.

• Love 8

High on pain medication, Nathan declares his love for Claudette while talking to Maxie. He tries to cover but she doesn't buy it. #GH

Claudette?? Okey-dokey!

Oh gawd, I knew they'd eventually loop around to Nathan's "Spinelli" that he mentioned a while ago.

An interloper, how new and fresh! #eyeroll

• Love 6

I was gonna make a joke that Claudette is Rebecca Budig, but they were in the same room this week.

Given the opera glove and the name, I assume she's some heiress type that Nathan knew back in the day in NYC, given he was the "son" of socialites.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Claudette? WOW! Another newbie to be aligned with an existing newbie. Sorry, but somehow I STILL see Nathan as a newbie. Back to Claudette, just her name reeks of entitled rich bitch showing up and scheming to reclaim her place in Nathan's underwear. With so many characters already running around on canvas unfulfilled with basically nothing to do, Claudette just seems so unnecessary. PASS!

I will die from the lol if Claudette is ME's new character. Well, Claude.

Naughty! LOL. But I think not. That's too clever and too interesting for these writers.

• Love 5

High on pain medication, Nathan declares his love for Claudette while talking to Maxie. He tries to cover but she doesn't buy it. #GH

Claudette?? Okey-dokey!

Nathan declares his love for Claudette? Then what is he still doing with Maxie? Just run off and find Claudette so he can live happily ever after with her. Unless, of course, he thinks that she's dead or something. In any event, Claudette the interloper is coming. Can we say Valerie part 2?

Edited by Syndicate

Nathan declares his love for Claudette? Then what is he still doing with Maxie? Just run off and find Claudette so he can live happily ever after with her. Unless, of course, he thinks that she's dead or something. In any event, Claudette the interloper is coming. Can we say Valerie part 2?

You know, I thought they were gonna do a Valerie/Nathan/Maxie/Dillon quad. They had Nathan listening to her and being kind and shit. We all know what that means, judging by her last 'relationship'. But no, Valerie's gotta move into the Black folks storyline. Never mind that Curtis looks a wee bit too old & most definitely too hood, to be fuckin around with her. I did see a lil bit of chem between Nate and Valerie, they don't need to add ANOTHER female in this age group. If nothing else, they need more and better guys that aren't related in ANY WAY to a Corinthos or Spencer.

How is Claudette gonna be a society bitch AND a nerd?

• Love 3

Claudette?? Okey-dokey!

Claudette? Like Claudette Colbert?

At least with the name Claudia I could make Baby Sitters Club jokes.

• Love 2

Claudette?  Let me guess how that name came to be:  "Hey, remember how Nathan speaks French?  Let's think up a name for this girl from his past that sounds vaguely French!"  

OMG, you're so right.

I mean, this sounds so paint-by-numbers.  And I assume Dillon will be the fourth member of this quad.

• Love 3

OMG, you're so right.

I mean, this sounds so paint-by-numbers.  And I assume Dillon will be the fourth member of this quad.

This will be the most low-energy quad EVER if that's the case. Dillon? Nate?

Talk about a Rip Van Winkle coma!

• Love 3

Hey! Logan & Mary Anne were sweet. :P

They were. I admit that I'm also hoping my long request for a character to get a pet comes true. Though if Michael got a grey striped kitten named Tigger, he'd be a lot more tolerable. Maybe Michael is PC's Mary Anne. Tree and Claudine can be Mallory Pike and Ben Hogart.

• Love 1

Holy horrible pacing...I just read that the stuff with Helena's will doesn't start for another two weeks, on March 10th. WTF, why was it mentioned in every spoiler write-up for sweeps then?

Maybe the will reading was going to end with Helena jumping out of a closet. And they wisely decided against reviving her for the millionth time and so re-shot and delayed the story.

Or maybe Helena will return ... played by Michael Easton. Who wasn't available earlier.

• Love 6

Holy horrible pacing...I just read that the stuff with Helena's will doesn't start for another two weeks, on March 10th.  WTF, why was it mentioned in every spoiler write-up for sweeps then?

Helena will have died and come back to life twice before the will is read.

• Love 15

I can't believe Sam is just going to let Nik get away with this.

FFS! When she and Jason had an ugly break-up - she screwed her step-father, implicated Jason in a crime (which he actually committed? I can't remember) and watched a baby get kidnapped

Nik actively did something that he knew would hurt her and he gets a half-hearted "go to hell"?

What kind of crappy soap is that?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8

I won't begrudge Jane Elliot any good dramatic material with this illness. But some people on DD were talking about Tracy and Scott in the "old days". And it got me to thinking, one of the things GH is sorely missing, besides good writing and pacing, is a truly FUN couple.

We don't have  a single one, currently. Every "couple" is about sturm und drang all the stinking time. And I just got to thinking about how entertaining Tracy most of her men have been.  And how the show needs that balance, where you have the drama and the tears, but at the same time, you have some zaniness to lighten it up so it's not too depressing.

And yeah, I think Jane can do that kind of thing better than most. So I want Scotty involved in this story, because even if they aren't a couple, I know he can make her laugh. I doubt this regime cares too much about Scott or Tracy, but why not take advantage of history?

I actually have a feeling though, that this story is also going to be part of Paul's redemption in some way. I know someone somewhere said he's at the hospital visting her. My guess is going to be that Tracy goes to see Lulu and collapses at the hospital.

• Love 2