Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Sam's "you can't handle Jason Morgan!!" also gives me eye strain.

It's dumb, but she's not wrong. OG Jason being in the mob was the reason he and Liz decided not to be together. Liz is convinced that Jason 2.0 will be a kinder, gentler Jason. Good luck with that, lady.

• Love 9

Does Elizabeth know Jason and Sam made out? Well, I guess she could know if Patrick told her. I thought Sam and Jason only told her that they talked and he visited with Danny.

I don't think she does, I was just saying it facetiously. But that just makes Liz even more dumb and unhinged because at this point all Jason and Sam have done (to her) is talk about their son and Jason went over to visit. Unless Liz plans on spying on every interaction they ever have from now on...

Edited by LexieLily

I think Liz has changed enough at this point that she doesn't give a damn about the danger anymore either.

Jake himself told her months ago he was a danger to the children and she didn't care.

This cat fight is eye rolling.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

It just blows my mind that the writers think acting smug instead of even the teeniest bit remorseful is a good look for Liz, or Nikolas for that matter.

I don't get it at all. And the more Nik, especially, behaves like this, the more I think the writers are just waiting to pin the Robin thing on him.

• Love 2

I don't get it at all. And the more Nik, especially, behaves like this, the more I think the writers are just waiting to pin the Robin thing on him.

Nah, they'll go all in on Liz being out of her fucking mind and reveal it was her all along. She met with Helena after she found out about Jason, and she's been working with her to keep the secret.

At the rate Liz is going....this could totally happen. And that's pretty sad.

• Love 2

Nah, they'll go all in on Liz being out of her fucking mind and reveal it was her all along. She met with Helena after she found out about Jason, and she's been working with her to keep the secret.

At the rate Liz is going....this could totally happen. And that's pretty sad.

TIIC are just methodically shutting down any and every avenue that might lead to the tiniest bit of redemption for Liz, aren't they? I originally thought they were making her the next A.J. Quartermaine, but even that would be better than this. They are turning her into the next Tony Jones. Their endgame is Becky out on her ass. Fuckers.

• Love 7

I'm more and more convinced that Nik is involved with Robin's kidnapping. Maybe not in the beginning, but I'm willing to bet he's calling the shots now. While I don't think he'd ever hurt Emma, it was not a coincidence that Chandler all of a sudden called Spencer back to the car, leaving Emma in the park by herself. And I don't think there was any arrangement for Patrick to pick her up. Nik had to be behind the whole thing.

• Love 5

I'm more and more convinced that Nik is involved with Robin's kidnapping. Maybe not in the beginning, but I'm willing to bet he's calling the shots now. While I don't think he'd ever hurt Emma, it was not a coincidence that Chandler all of a sudden called Spencer back to the car, leaving Emma in the park by herself. And I don't think there was any arrangement for Patrick to pick her up. Nik had to be behind the whole thing.

I believe it. Especially with his comment about Helena dying. Which is most likely a lie. He's protecting her now. Which is damn disgusting.

• Love 3

It just blows my mind that the writers think acting smug instead of even the teeniest bit remorseful is a good look for Liz, or Nikolas for that matter.

I don't think they think it is a good look for Liz. She is obviously the villain of the piece. Hell, Valerie comes off better in her triangle than Liz does in hers.

I might forgive Nik if what Robin is working on is a cure for Emily/Stefan. I'm easy.

Edited by ulkis
I might forgive Nik if what Robin is working on is a cure for Emily/Stefan. I'm easy.

There are just some things I can't forgive for me, personally: Like having a woman shot in the head. These hacks took it way too far.

• Love 4

It would be much more entertaining if they weren't fighting over St. Jasus.

I think it would be much more entertaining, and true to character, if it was Spinelli vs. Sonny for the borg peen.

ETA: I can practically hear Sonny stutterbarking "You may have his ass, but I'll always have his heart!".

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

someone summed up an article from SID:

Lulu unhappy that Dante is mentoring Valerie through police academy. JP says no real villains in this story. BS says Valerie is mad at Lulu because Lulu set this all into motion. SA says Valerie is becoming stronger and evolving

So obviously it can be worded badly and of course all these soundbites are bullshit . . . . but seriously, someone call me when Valerie evolves into realizing that Lulu lying did not force her to have sex with Lulu's husband in Lulu's bed. 

• Love 13

So obviously it can be worded badly and of course all these soundbites are bullshit . . . . but seriously, someone call me when Valerie evolves into realizing that Lulu lying did not force her to have sex with Lulu's husband in Lulu's bed. 

But it's so easy to see how dearest Val could have become confused about those pesky little details.

She knows that Lulu "misled" Dante with her lying, therefore allowing her to go to "bed" with him. Misled and bed rhyme, basically it was like getting two thumbs up from the Fates themselves, what else was she supposed to think??

And her mom died.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 8

Liz throwing water at Sam is  fucking nuts, but Sam's "you can't handle Jason Morgan!!" also gives me eye strain. 

Yeah, I don't know if being proud of your ability to love you some serial killing hitman should be some point of pride, Sam.  "You have some sort of moral issue with being with a man who kills people for a living (and enjoys it).  I fucking love it.  It makes me hot!"  

And yet I think the show wants us to feel bad that Rebecca Budig is conning him.  NOT!

I think they want us to consider it some kind of hot foreplay or something. 

Yep. Valerie isn't mad at Lulu for setting it all in motion.  She loves her for that.  She'd like to send her an Edible Arrangement (do they make a "Thank you for sneaking around to save your brother, it gave me the chance to screw your husband" arrangement?) for that.  What she's angry at Lulu for is coming home and clearing things up with Dante so he wasn't ready and willing to give Val another roll in the sheets. I'm also giving the "there's no bad guy here" thing the side eye.  Once things were cleared up with Lulu and Dante (with regard to Lulu's leaving town), instead of accepting that what happened between her and Dante shouldn't have happened and backing off, she paid lip service to that, but then kept mooning over Dante at work and telling him (and Nathan, and Dillon, and Jordan) about her feelings for Dante.  She's not straight up Cassadine levels of evil or anything, but she's certainly not "good" here either.  

• Love 6
Lulu unhappy that Dante is mentoring Valerie through police academy. JP says no real villains in this story. BS says Valerie is mad at Lulu because Lulu set this all into motion. SA says Valerie is becoming stronger and evolving.

Oh, Valerie/Brytni, girl!  Lulu lying did contribute to the clusterfuck of circumstances, but nobody forced you to drop your drawers.

I do think it's been clear that these new writers are making Valerie stronger/snarkier/less weepy about mom and I actually like that change and the way BS is playing that change.  But holy contrivances, Batman!  Couldn't Jordan be the one to mentor Valerie?  Wouldn't that be a nice positive story of female camaraderie?

• Love 6

Oh lord

Carly and Sonny worried about Morgan who has run off with Kiki. Sonny feels guilty for passing on bipolar. Whether Morgan really has bipolar will be addressed. Kiki in dangerous situation.

Sonny can't help search for Morgan because of his bipolar.

Morgan and Kiki discuss their relationship and Kiki realizes he has mental health problem. Morgan is obsessed and dangerously in love with Kiki

Sabrina seems ready to tell Michael he may not be the father, but wants to marry him and raise the kid together

Carly makes emotional decision about Morgan

*rolls eyes* How about Anna and Patrick stop worrying about Sam and start worrying about how to help Robin with that PTSD you are convinced she has?

And also, Patrick, how many clues do you need? It's been two days and she's already LEAVING THE STATE to run after Jason. Dude, she's not that into you.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 5

*rolls eyes* How about Anna and Patrick stop worrying about Sam and start worrying about how to help Robin with that PTSD you are convinced she has?

The more the writers dig these characters deeper and deeper in the wells of stupidity, the more I'm convinced I will haaaaaaaate how they write Robin's story. She'll come back crying and begging for their love and thanking Sam for screwing Patrick.

• Love 1

The more the writers dig these characters deeper and deeper in the wells of stupidity, the more I'm convinced I will haaaaaaaate how they write Robin's story. She'll come back crying and begging for their love and thanking Sam for screwing Patrick.

Why? I know because the writers for whatever reason don't want to have Patrick or anyone acknowledge what a douche he's been, and how his one-track mind in bedding Jason's widow and playing house with Jason's family has prolonged Robin's captivity for a year, but...how would you write Robin being the bad person in this scenario?

I'm honestly asking, I can't comprehend how Robin is the wrong one for prioritizing Patrick and Emma's safety above her own while Patrick divorced her the first second he could once he found her at CC and started a relationship with Sam Morgan.

• Love 1

Why? I know because the writers for whatever reason don't want to have Patrick or anyone acknowledge what a douche he's been, and how his one-track mind in bedding Jason's widow and playing house with Jason's family has prolonged Robin's captivity for a year, but...how would you write Robin being the bad person in this scenario?

I'm honestly asking, I can't comprehend how Robin is the wrong one for prioritizing Patrick and Emma's safety above her own while Patrick divorced her the first second he could once he found her at CC and started a relationship with Sam Morgan.

What's funny is before they retconned the story to the generic "Robin left Patrick and Emma to go to Paris for no reason!", the story was that Patrick was pissed that Robin left to save Jason and then didn't come back when Gabriel died and he needed her support. So EVEN if they were to go back to that POV, it doesn't work now. Because Patrick loves Sam. Who would have also left him to save Jason (hell, she's leaving him now to chase Jason to Greece), just like Robin did. But, nope, Patrick loves and respects Sam's love for Jason! And he'll wait for her! Edited by HeatLifer

They retconned the story to a generic "Robin left Patrick and Emma to go to Paris for no reason!"? Are we all just supposed to ignore it that we saw Victor threaten her, take her, chain her to a wall for a month in CC, Victor threaten her AGAIN with the Gabriel accident, Helena kidnap her AGAIN after they escaped back to CC, Robin making the infamous Skype video?

Huh? Is this TPTB's way of somehow undouchifying Patrick and Anna and making it that Patrick had no idea about anything?

• Love 1

They retconned the story to a generic "Robin left Patrick and Emma to go to Paris for no reason!"? Are we all just supposed to ignore it that we saw Victor threaten her, take her, chain her to a wall for a month in CC, Victor threaten her AGAIN with the Gabriel accident, Helena kidnap her AGAIN after they escaped back to CC, Robin making the infamous Skype video?

Huh? Is this TPTB's way of somehow undouchifying Patrick and Anna and making it that Patrick had no idea about anything?

Patrick and Anna pretty much know about every detail of the story except Helena kidnapping Robin at the end. But all they ever discuss is Robin leaving for Paris because of work. "Her work is more important."

It wasn't until last week where Anna mentioned PTSD and Patrick telling Robin that he knows she was "devastated" she couldn't save Jason. Which, btw, how sad was that? He KNOWS how devastated she was over Jason and didn't give a rat's ass about her after that.

• Love 1

Patrick and Anna pretty much know about every detail of the story except Helena kidnapping Robin at the end. But all they ever discuss is Robin leaving for Paris because of work. "Her work is more important."

It wasn't until last week where Anna mentioned PTSD and Patrick telling Robin that he knows she was "devastated" she couldn't save Jason. Which, btw, how sad was that? He KNOWS how devastated she was over Jason and didn't give a rat's ass about her after that.

This story and character motivations make no sense. I seem to remember Patrick learning that Victor was behind the Gabriel car accident (isn't that investigation how Sam and Patrick started hanging out in the first place), but did he choose to tell that info to Anna? Either way, it doesn't seem like either of them have done anything with that information! Like, gee, Victor causing the Gabriel accident = Robin is with Victor = Robin isn't coming home even though she's an hour away in CC.

Nothing? No light bulbs for Patrick?

BTW, I HOPE Patrick and Anna aren't telling Emma that Mommy is gone for Paris because "her work is more important."

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1

This story and character motivations make no sense. I seem to remember Patrick learning that Victor was behind the Gabriel car accident (isn't that investigation how Sam and Patrick started hanging out in the first place), but did he choose to tell that info to Anna? Either way, it doesn't seem like either of them have done anything with that information! Like, gee, Victor causing the Gabriel accident = Robin is with Victor = Robin isn't coming home even though she's an hour away in CC.

Nothing? No light bulbs for Patrick?

BTW, I HOPE Patrick and Anna aren't telling Emma that Mommy is gone for Paris because "her work is more important."

Patrick was too busy trying to get Sam to forgive him for knowing Jason was alive and then "died" and then went to a bar to drink and bond with Carly about how much he liked Sam.

• Love 1

Patrick was too busy trying to get Sam to forgive him for knowing Jason was alive and then "died" and then went to a bar to drink and bond with Carly about how much he liked Sam.

Seriously?

Sam should have never forgiven him for that stunt he pulled. Like she said, that wasn't his choice to make not to tell her.

• Love 1

Seriously?

Sam should have never forgiven him for that stunt he pulled. Like she said, that wasn't his choice to make not to tell her.

The real Sam would have demanded to talk to Robin and if she couldn't get in touch with her, would have travelled around the globe to find her.

• Love 7

The real Sam would have demanded to talk to Robin and if she couldn't get in touch with her, would have travelled around the globe to find her.

Yes! Which is what I've always said. She would have moved heaven and earth to find Robin and hear about what happened to Jason.

• Love 5

Oh fu@k that. Maurice I am disgusted by you. You use to be one of the most outspoken and articulate bipolar sufferers. You made all our lives better by standing up and speaking out. I tolerated Sonny for more than a 15 years (the first five Sonny years were decent) because of my personal respect for you. But this is just wrong. Worrying about passing on bipolar I agree with and an exploration of if it is genetic or not would be interesting. But unless you were in the midst of a bipolar depression that was actually crippling your movements, where you were laying in bed not doing anything, where your hygiene and health were suffering, you could go and look.

Now the fact that your character is in a wheelchair may prevent you from looking, hell it may even trigger a depression. But that is not the way you have played Sonny the past few weeks

For Christ Sake Maurice have some dignity, you don't need the paycheck so badly as to make a mockery of the rest of us

• Love 5

Carly and Sonny worried about Morgan who has run off with Kiki. Sonny feels guilty for passing on bipolar. Whether Morgan really has bipolar will be addressed. Kiki in dangerous situation.

Morgan and Kiki discuss their relationship and Kiki realizes he has mental health problem. Morgan is obsessed and dangerously in love with Kiki

Sabrina seems ready to tell Michael he may not be the father, but wants to marry him and raise the kid together

I am rolling with laughter over all of this, but especially Morgan being 'dangerously in love with Kiki.' I'm just. I have no words. 

If  Morgan is obsessed and dangerously in love with someone it's not Kiki, it's Ava.

I mean this story would be horrible no matter what, but if it was with Ava instead of Kiki it might make a but more sense and be a bit more watchable.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Oh, Valerie/Brytni, girl!  Lulu lying did contribute to the clusterfuck of circumstances, but nobody forced you to drop your drawers.

I do think it's been clear that these new writers are making Valerie stronger/snarkier/less weepy about mom and I actually like that change and the way BS is playing that change.  But holy contrivances, Batman!  Couldn't Jordan be the one to mentor Valerie?  Wouldn't that be a nice positive story of female camaraderie?

Female what, now?  Oh, wait, is that where the wimmens slap each other and call each other bitches?  

Sonny can't help look for Morgan because he's a selfish douchebag too busy wallowing in his own feelings to be there for his son.  

And Morgan's dangerously in love with Kiki?  Since when??  Does any of the story actually happen on screen any more?  We can just find out the why of it all by reading interviews, Twitter, and Instagram?  

• Love 6

Oh lord

So where is Nathan Varni to tell us again this show isn't all about, Sonny his nation of spawn and baby mamas. Just add in Dante's shit, Olivia and Ava and end this farce.

All of that sounds so freaking boring. Once again, I'm amazed people are being paid alot of money to write this dreck.

• Love 2

Oh lord

I...I just...all those words up there are in English, but none of them make sense, in that order.

Why would Kiki run away with Morgan, doesn't she hate him?  Morgan is obsessed and dangerously in love with Kiki, but meanwhile was flirting and sleeping with Darby?

WHAT?!?!

• Love 5

I...I just...all those words up there are in English, but none of them make sense, in that order.

Why would Kiki run away with Morgan, doesn't she hate him? Morgan is obsessed and dangerously in love with Kiki, but meanwhile was flirting and sleeping with Darby?

WHAT?!?!

That was the bipolar teevee!

I think Morgan forces Kiki. Maybe.

• Love 2

That was the bipolar teevee!

The show completely dropped the ball on this, nobody's mentioned Morgan possibly being bipolar for weeks, but now I'm supposed to care that Sonny and Carly are worried?

I swear, if this gets a big chunk of screentime next Wednesday over the Quartermaine Thanksgiving...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I'm n ot sure why I'm supposed to be rooting for Morgan/Kiki and Sabrina/michael,et the show has  told me too but haven't shown me why I should.

I'm n ot sure why I'm supposed to be rooting for Morgan/Kiki and Sabrina/michael,et the show has  told me too but haven't shown me why I should.

But unless you were in the midst of a bipolar depression that was actually crippling your movements, where you were laying in bed not doing anything, where your hygiene and health were suffering, you could go and look.

It may have just been a typo on the part of the person who summed it up, because Sonny not being able to look for Morgan because of his bi-polar doesn't make much sense. I suspect it may be that Sonny can't look for Morgan because of his paralysis.

• Love 4

From SOD, more on the Morgan stuff:

Morgan convinces Kiki to go on run with him so she won't go to jail for Carly's accident.

She sees a glimpse into his mental health issues, she doesn't know about bi-polar, it makes it very frightening for her.

They are hiding at a cabin, and his behavior prompts Kiki to alert the family, she knows something is wrong but doesn't know what it is- she calls Michael as he is the responsible one. She doesn't understand the extent of what is going on until Michael/Carly show up, saying he needs to go to the hospital and he lashes out at Kiki for calling Michael. It's heart-wrenching for Kiki - she was trying to do the right thing. Hayley Erin says BC was amazing in those scenes.

How much do you want to bet Carly forgives Kiki because Kiki called Michael to tell them where Morgan is. This is insane. Why are none of the characters allowed to hate Kiki?? But maybe I'm complaining prematurely. 

• Love 4