Type keyword(s) to search

S37: Spoilers and Speculation

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

I thought @LadyChatts had said something about someone saying that the women all banded together and voted for Angelina or something. I don't remember if that was something from someone legit or spec from some random poster somewhere. I guess I could look through this thread to find the post, but I'm too lazy for that lol.

In a theorized Angelina win who does that support as the David?  Say Mike is the other Goliath, few votes because he didn't do much. 

In a Davie, Nick, Christian to me that says either Davie or Christian.  Christian has screwed up his game enough to lose votes.  Davie has played great but not enough people know and I don't know that he'll be able to present all that at tribal.  Nick vs. Angelina is more of a draw I think.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought @LadyChatts had said something about someone saying that the women all banded together and voted for Angelina or something. I don't remember if that was something from someone legit or spec from some random poster somewhere. I guess I could look through this thread to find the post, but I'm too lazy for that lol.

I don't recall hearing that rumor.  I know there was speculation there might be an all female alliance because Angelina had a photo of her, Kara, and Alison, and tagged Gabby in it.  The only spoiler I know is that the final 3 consists of a David and 2 Goliaths, and speculation is that it's Nick/Angelina/Mike (judging by the direction of the show I'd believe it).  I don't see how Mike can win, but I don't know about Angelina or Nick.

Someone posted that a person who regularly spoils the final three had an image of Angelina, Mike, and Nick up with a picture of Angelina as their avatar pic. That fit the two Goliaths and a David spoiler so people have been running with it. 

I cannot see Kara or Alison getting to the finals because thier edits have been pretty bland. Also, Nick had a stnading alliance with Mike, the Rockstars, and has a relationship with Angelina from their swap tribe. I can see Nick working with Angelina and Mike based on the amount of interaction we have seen with the three of them. We barely see Nick talking to Kara or Alison.

Christian has received votes at two tribal councils and only survived because of immunity idols and prior warning. Christian needs to find an idol every week or win immunity eveyr week to make it to finals. I don’t see that happening.

Davie has been playing a good game but we have not seen him activly bonding with, well, anyone. He has receivedmore screen time then Kara and Alison because he had an idol and was heavily involved in three big moves. Outside of that, we have not seen Davie all that much. We really didn’t see him in the Carl boot episode. This makes me think that Davie is not making the finals. 

Essentially, in terms of consistent air time and socialization in camp, I can see Mike, Angelina and Nick making it to the finals. I can see a final four of Davie, Angelina, Nick, and Mike with Davie losing in the fire making competition. 

• Love 2

Looking at our current jurors alone I think Angelina would win.  Elizabeth, Dan, Alec, and Carl are toss ups-Elizabeth does seem to like Angelina and felt bad throwing her under the bus, and she may not care for Nick; I know Dan didn't care for Angelina, but he's someone I could see voting based on tribal lines, and he never bonded with Nick.  They were at the merge together but still separated by tribal lines.  I believe John would be an Angelina vote.  Alec and Carl are big toss ups to me, Carl more so.  He had an alliance with Nick and Angelina, and seemed to like and respect them both.  Alec didn't seem to care for the Goliaths and he did form Strike Force that included Nick, so he could be a Nick vote.  Gabby, another toss up, but she may not like that Nick essentially turn on her, even if they never had a real alliance except for just being part of the Davids.  And Nick was in Carl's alliance that was lying to her about the Alison vote.  Now what Nick really knew and didn't who knows, but she can't really talk much about betraying an ally.  

If the final 3 is true, and the remaining jurors are Davie, Kara, Alison, and Christian, that might make it interesting.  I see Davie being a Nick vote, Christian would probably go Nick, Alison didn't seem to like Angelina or have much of a bond with her that we've seen besides being former Goliaths.  I don't know where Kara's head is at.  So I can see it being a close vote, but I won't be entirely surprised if it's not.

• Love 2

I’d be surprised if Angelina is the winner because her edit has been generally negative. She’s been portrayed as whiny, controlling, self-promoting, manipulative and fairly unlikeable.  If she is indeed the winner the editors certainly didn’t need to play up those qualities, they could have left some of these comments of hers out.  She could have been portrayed like Mike Holloway... someone abandoned by her allies but somehow persevered and stayed strong.  Also, all the frequent comments of jury management could have been excised if she is the winner.

If there is indeed going to a women’s alliance of Angelina, Kara, and Allison (plus Mike to make a majority), they had better show this to us soon.  But I would kind of dislike it if the other women on the jury (Elizabeth, Gabby) vote for her solely because she is a woman.  Because so far, it would seem to me that whichever David is in the final would be more deserving.  

I seem to vaguely recall in past final tribals that at least one woman has said she was voting for the female finalist because she wanted a woman to win and not a man.  Why is it ok for a woman to say she is voting for a woman because she wants a woman to win, but if a man were to say he wanted a man to win and not a woman, he would get accused of being misogynist.  

I guess there is still a lot of time so I am curious as to how she is going to play from here on out.  So far I think she’d be one of the worst winners in terms of strategy.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Someone posted that a person who regularly spoils the final three had an image of Angelina, Mike, and Nick up with a picture of Angelina as their avatar pic. That fit the two Goliaths and a David spoiler so people have been running with it. 

This might also seem to support an Angelina victory.   I would not be surprised if she wins.  Not that this means anything, but her social media is very upbeat, but that's also how she is.

The only contestant Nick has followed on Twitter is Davey.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

The only contestant Nick has followed on Twitter is Davey.

That's very interesting.

If the F3 is Angelina/Mike/Nick, I could easily see Angelina getting Elizabeth, John, Dan, and Kara's votes and then she'd only need 2 more to win. I won't be surprised if she does win, but her edit will be surprising if she does.

• Love 2

So someone over at Reddit is claiming that it is Kara in the final 3 with Mike and Nick and not Angelina who he claims comes in 4th.  No idea how credible this person is but since the original spoiler never explicitly named who was in the final 3 anything is possible. I still think it is Angelina though because I have yet to see someone name a song and artist from the 80's that fits the clues that the original spoiler gave us.  

• Love 1

What was that spoiler again?  I know some people on other sites were having way too much fun finding 80's songs to try and fit the spoiler.  I did see Karma Chameleon mentioned as potentially pointing to Kara, but not sure if ties into the rest of the spoiler with the song.

I still think it is Angelina/Mike/Nick.  Kara's edit is kind of interesting, in that she was a non entity for awhile that was known for just being with Dan.  Then suddenly she wanted his ouster for reasons no one can seem to understand, and now her edit is kind of more gamer.  But still not a huge, significant edit.  If that really were the final 3 then I don't see how Nick loses.  However, with the way the story is shifting, Nick/Mike re-aligning, and Nick being aligned with Angelina, I can see those 3 sticking together.  Christian or Alison will probably finally be next, unless both of them find an idol and win immunity, then I'll lean towards Davey going.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

What was that spoiler again?  I know some people on other sites were having way too much fun finding 80's songs to try and fit the spoiler.  I did see Karma Chameleon mentioned as potentially pointing to Kara, but not sure if ties into the rest of the spoiler with the song.

I still think it is Angelina/Mike/Nick.  Kara's edit is kind of interesting, in that she was a non entity for awhile that was known for just being with Dan.  Then suddenly she wanted his ouster for reasons no one can seem to understand, and now her edit is kind of more gamer.  But still not a huge, significant edit.  If that really were the final 3 then I don't see how Nick loses.  However, with the way the story is shifting, Nick/Mike re-aligning, and Nick being aligned with Angelina, I can see those 3 sticking together.  Christian or Alison will probably finally be next, unless both of them find an idol and win immunity, then I'll lean towards Davey going.

The spoiler is that one of the F3 has the same name of an 80's hit song by an artist known for being a Dick.  It's speculated the song is Angelia sung by Richard Marx.  The "D" in "Dick" is capitalized and so it was speculated it is a clue to the singer's name. "Dick" is common for "Richard".

Karma Chameleon make sense too other than the "D" part.

I can't recall if the spoiler was for a woman specifically.  I don't think so, though, so it could also be a male name - one of the remaining Davidis - Nick, Davey, or Christian.  

I've given up speculating.  I really hope Kara and Alison don't make it.  I like them, but they just don't deserve it the way the others do.  The "scenes for next week" seem to point to the next one going quite often.  This could be Nick - as much as I hope it isn't him :(.

I'd be happy if Davey made it, though.  Just not Christian (and I adore Christian - just nor for the win).

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1

If Nick is tipped off by Mike or whoever, he will most likely play his idol. Is it Alison who is targeting him? If so, I could see her go. There are some names being thrown around this coming week, so who knows?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

If Nick is tipped off by Mike or whoever, he will most likely play his idol. Is it Alison who is targeting him? If so, I could see her go. There are some names being thrown around this coming week, so who knows?

If it's not Christian, then I think it could be Alison or Kara, both for the reasons you mentioned.  I put a preview in another thread, but there's a clip of Kara in it saying "can't let everybody in on it" after we hear the announcer say something about keeping secrets.  So maybe she recruits a small army to oust Nick (she would only need 3 additional votes to get Nick, and would likely have Alison and Christian onboard) and it gets back to him.  Or it could be she's targeting someone else like Angelina and they find out, and end up blindsiding her in the vote.

• Love 1

I just read a supposed spoiler that F4 has the 3 Jabeni's but "the negotiator has been replaced by a cheerleader" and that Mike is F3.

Of all the spoilers, then, the only things we know for sure is that of F3, one is Mike and one is female with a name that is the same of an 80's song minus one letter and the singer is known for being a Dick.   I'm giving up on that one and just sayin that any of the remaining women can make it and any of the remaining David's can make it.

The only consistent is Mike as F3.

The other thing the spoiler said is that Alec will be at the reunion.  Then someone commented that Alec posted on Insta that we will not be there.  No time to check his account now ;(.

Edited by Jextella
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

I just read a supposed spoiler that F4 has the 3 Jabeni's but "the negotiator has been replaced by a cheerleader" and that Mike is F3.

I don't understand this lol. ETA: Wait, does it mean that Kara is actually in the F3 over Angelina? I think someone else had mentioned that here before, too. Is this spoiler coming from the same source or are there two sources saying Kara is F3?

So, there's someone saying that Alec will be at the reunion but that Nick won't? How strange.

Edited by peachmangosteen
15 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Yes that is the new spoiler from Reddit who claims Kara is in the final 3 after beating Angelina at fire making.  Not sure I am buying it but who knows at this point.

I'd welcome it after Angelina Mike and Nick acting all Superior at the reward Challenge 

2 hours ago, jay741982 said:

I'd welcome it after Angelina Mike and Nick acting all Superior at the reward Challenge 

Yeah, I kind of don't want them to run it, but if they make it through this week in tact that's probably going to happen.  It should make for an interesting F3 TC, but I'm kind of bummed if that's the F3 we have.

The other thing the spoiler said is that Alec will be at the reunion.  Then someone commented that Nick posted on Insta that we will not be there.  No time to check his account now ;(.

So, there's someone saying that Alec will be at the reunion but that Nick won't? How strange.

Wait, what?  I hadn't heard that.  Supposedly there was a rumor (from the same person that had spoiled everything else thus far) who said someone else wouldn't be at the reunion show for leaving Ponderosa early.  It's believed to be Jeremy, but whether that is true or not or TPTB change their minds I don't know.  Other contestants have left pre-jury Ponderosa before and went home, and the only one who got in trouble was Vytas for lying, so not sure if that's what happened in Jeremy's case.  I didn't see anything on Nick's IG about this. 

So if that's the case clearly Nick ain't winning :(  Maybe he does get blindsided this week.

Edited by LadyChatts
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't understand this lol. ETA: Wait, does it mean that Kara is actually in the F3 over Angelina? I think someone else had mentioned that here before, too. Is this spoiler coming from the same source or are there two sources saying Kara is F3?

Oops.  I typed Nick's name rather than Alec's.  Sorry about that.

I just spent way too much time trying to navigate the endless Reddit rabbit holes.  I've given up (for now!) and am sticking with the original spoiler indicating Angelina is F3 and is the only female and Mike is F3.   The 3rd spot remains TBD other than it is a male which leaves Christian, Davey or Nick. 

"A GOLIATH Castaway with TWO immunity idols plays one for his |teammate, after another MALE Castaway discovers it while digging through his personal property. This Castaway goes onto the F3."

One of John, Mike, Dan is F3

The FINAL THREE Castaways For S37...include TWO males and ONE female

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, I kind of don't want them to run it, but if they make it through this week in tact that's probably going to happen.  It should make for an interesting F3 TC, but I'm kind of bummed if that's the F3 we have.

Wait, what?  I hadn't heard that.  Supposedly there was a rumor (from the same person that had spoiled everything else thus far) who said someone else wouldn't be at the reunion show for leaving Ponderosa early.  It's believed to be Jeremy, but whether that is true or not or TPTB change their minds I don't know.  Other contestants have left pre-jury Ponderosa before and went home, and the only one who got in trouble was Vytas for lying, so not sure if that's what happened in Jeremy's case.  I didn't see anything on Nick's IG about this. 

So if that's the case clearly Nick ain't winning :(  Maybe he does get blindsided this week.

@LADYCHATTS, I typoed and wrote Nick when I shoulda typed Alec.  Sorry to have caused so much confusion!

I feel like after a season this great, either a Nick/Mike/Angelina F3 or a Nick/Mike/Kara F3 will just be such a letdown. I guess I'd be hoping Nick won but his edit feels quite low-key to me. I know they're mixing up the editing but I can't remember ever having seen a male winner get so little screentime before (that's not based on stats, just impressions - maybe he's had more than I think, I just haven't retained much of them). 

That said, I've been sceptical a lot this season and so far the show has surprised me at every turn so maybe it'll turn out better than expected. 

• Love 2

I do not want Angelina or Mike to win.  I'd be fine with a Nick win.  I do like the guy, and he's had good game play.  I just don't know if that will reflect with the jury, and while he's been very good at making social bonds with some, the people on the jury are the ones he didn't have bonds with or perhaps not the best bonds compared to others.  The edits are rather perplexing.  In any other season, a Christian win could be seen coming in episode 1.  This season?  The editing has been very surprising, but in a good way, imo.  And Christian, while I don't think he's gotten a bad edit by any stretch, clearly he took a hit voting off Carl because of Gabby, and being left up a creek without a paddle.  So still a good edit, but may have hurt his chances winning.  Angelina's edit is interesting if she wins, because I don't believe she's come off all that great, but I suppose with the way this season has gone there's still time for redemption.  And Kara kind of came out of nowhere, though I don't believe she has a chance of winning unless something miraculous happens for her.

Really, the only three I'd be disappointed to see win are Angelina, Mike, and Alison.  I've found Alison to just be too wishy washy and talk big but then not follow through.  I can't say I'd be jumping out of my chair at a Kara win, but she at least seems to be trying.  Christian would still be my #1, but I'd love a Davey or Nick win, too.

• Love 2

The only people I wouldn't want to see win are Mike and Alison and I feel 100% confident they won't so I'm good. On the flip side though, I'm not actually rooting for anyone in particular, so I'm not as invested in the finale. 

7 hours ago, MissEwa said:

I guess I'd be hoping Nick won but his edit feels quite low-key to me. I know they're mixing up the editing but I can't remember ever having seen a male winner get so little screentime before (that's not based on stats, just impressions - maybe he's had more than I think, I just haven't retained much of them). 

Nick actually has the most confessionals so far this season.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Really, the only three I'd be disappointed to see win are Angelina, Mike, and Alison.  I've found Alison to just be too wishy washy and talk big but then not follow through.  I can't say I'd be jumping out of my chair at a Kara win, but she at least seems to be trying.  Christian would still be my #1, but I'd love a Davey or Nick win, too.

Agreed.  The issue I have with Angelina Mike and Alison is that I feel like they all think like they are playing this incredibly amazing game... when really they have not done a whole lot but react and try to avoid elimination.  A good winner should be proactive.  I don't think any of these three could be said to be proactive.  Mike and Alison just go wherever the wind takes them.  I suppose Angelina could be said to be slightly proactive the way she dropped Goliath and went over to David and told Carl she was with them until the end, but still... I don't feel like she was calling any of the shots.  In her mind though, she deserves to win just for her amazing rice bargaining alone.

So, Outwitted posted another riddle spoiler today on reddit about who is not the final 3. However there is no need to post it now because he got into a little spat with that other spoiler who was claiming that he was wrong and that Kara is in the final 3.  So he posted this:

"They DO contradict and I DO have a monopoly. F3 = Jabeni. Kara = F4."

So it appears that the F3 is indeed Nick, Angelina and Mike.  We shall see next Wednesday if he is right..

Edited by LanceM

I am basing my hopes on those two seconds of preview next week that Angelina will not win this game.  I still have a hard time believing it based on her edit.

ETA: thank you Jesus!  I hope that is true, because this has been such a great season.  I want to see Angelina get hammered at the FTC and that smirk wiped off her face.  I'd love it if Mike actually got a vote because they didn't want Angelina to get second, like what happened during SJDS.  

So I'm wondering if it's Davie next (because Mike/Alison are close and he might try and save her) and Nick immunity wins his way to the end, picks Mike to go to the F3 because he knows he's beatable, and sends Angelina/Kara to fire.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LanceM said:

So, Outwitted posted another riddle spoiler today on reddit about who is not the final 3. However there is no need to post it now because he got into a little spat with that other spoiler who was claiming that he was wrong and that Kara is in the final 3.  So he posted this:

"They DO contradict and I DO have a monopoly. F3 = Jabeni. Kara = F4."

So it appears that the F3 is indeed Nick, Angelina and Mike.  We shall see next Wednesday if he is right..

Ugh so disappointing to me Especially after all 3 acting morally superior at the reward challenge last week. Angelina and Mike are SO DUMB playing for Nick.

• Love 1

My ideal final 3 (from the 6 that we have left) would have been Davie, Nick, and Kara, with Davie winning.  But any outcome of that 3 wouldn't send me into a rage.  Nick has played a good game, and I've actually been impressed with Kara.  There are many I hope to see back from this season, and I hope she is one of them (though considering she was caught up in the trouble Alec got into, not sure if that'll happen or not).  

Angelina not winning is fantastic.  Nick should have this, but there is a part of me that is terrified Mike might somehow, god knows how, that the Survivor universe will go off its rails and he actually pulls it off.  But that won't happen....right?  Nick should have Carl, Davie, Kara, and probably Christian and Gabby at least (maybe Alec too).  I'm guessing Alison might vote for Mike, unless he royally screws her over.  

I have to say I am a little disappointed though I can't say I am surprised that Angelina doesn't win. She would be such a unique winner and one that I feel we haven't seen since the days of Jenna Morasca or Brian Heidek.  Oh well.  Maybe this will be the one spoiler that Outwitted gets wrong. : )

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 1

Not sure whether the spoiler is accurate or not.  Still would love to know why or how this person is so sure... it would have to be someone on the jury or attached to the show, right?   I remember way back in Season 2 the morning of the show somebody on Sucks or some predecessor board would post eerily accurate spoilers and it turns out someone had an advance feed of the episode or something like that.  Here, we are getting spoilers of events that were to air long after the spoiler was posted.  

Im hoping it’s accurate because I can’t stand to see Angelina win, especially after tonight’s embarrassing display of begging.  I do think that “She negotiated for rice” should be on her tombstone just like “she voted out her mom” will be on Ciera’s.  

I would have to think that if she were indeed the winner that the editors surely would not want to include this embarrassment on the show.

• Love 2

That is the one silver lining I'm clinging to as to why Mike and Angelina won't win-their edits.  Of course, the editors might have a sense of humor or not understand how they didn't get a winner's edit (stranger things have happened on this show).  With the way the editing has been this season, I thought there was a chance Angelina could change course this episode.  But with tonight and what we saw in the preview, I just don't see how she can win.  Unless she ends up being the odd man out next week and has to squeak through each TC and a fire making challenge.  Her whole convo could Alison might be she's mad as hell they are targeting her and she can't save her.  I can't wait to see! 

And then there's Nick.  He has had struggles (he was almost the first one voted off for pete's sake!), he's had betrayals, he's made moves, he's likable, he's got a decent social game.

Editing or not, Angelina mocked the Davids in the opening (and if it was merely editing they didn't have to show her like that), she's been a whiner, a begger, a spoiled brat, and hasn't done much in terms of moves.  She seems well liked in interviews but is that merely revisionist history at this point?

ETA: Please tell me Mike not only loses but gets called out as a goat in the FTC

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I really don't want Mike to win as much as I liked Englightened and School of Rock and him actually.  He has some game I'll give him that.  Its very hard to play the middle and keep screwing his alliances the way he has and still be everyone's best friend/ally.    I just don't like it that much and I think his celeb status impacts his social status and alliances.  

I wouldn't mind Angelina winning although a win agains Davie would piss me off royal.  

I want to see Davie win.  I wouldn't hate a Nick win but I wouldn't like it either.  He's just not as 'grace under pressure' as Davie.  He's a little to angry or intense or something.  Davie first, then Angelina would be my druthers.  Not sure if I'd pick Kara over Nick.  Probably not.  But I feel like editing makes that a hard decision.  

Edited by marys1000
29 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

I really don't want Mike to win as much as I liked Englightened and School of Rock and him actually.  He has some game I'll give him that.  Its very hard to play the middle and keep screwing his alliances the way he has and still be everyone's best friend/ally.    I just don't like it that much and I think his celeb status impacts his social status and alliances.  

I don't think his game is all that special. I think if people actually worried about Mike, they would vote him out. This season has been pretty good about voting out, or discussing voting out, people who are a threat. Mike hasn't really played the middle that much. I suspect that his alliance with Nick has been running strong for the entire game. They might not have voted together all the time but I suspect that the two have been protecting each other. One of the reason why Alison has been more of a target is likely because Nick has been protecting Mike and Angelina. Alison's connections tot he Davids was through the person at the bottom of the Davids, Gabby, making Alison a fair target. Angelina and Nick are allied to the higher levels of the Davids alliance, in Carl and Nick,  so their names have not been mentioned. The Goliath that I think is riding the middle well is Kara.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I belong to a private Facebook group. The guy usually has pretty accurate spoilers. He just said that Nick wins. I’m trusting him on this one. 

The edit all season has been David-triumphant - they've played up the David successes big time and given fairly poor (or at least non-winner) edits to the remaining Goliaths (except maybe Kara). 

• Love 2

I hope Nick wins. A Mike win would be a travesty and and Angelina win would be, well, confusing. Nick has worked his ass off and should win. The only person I would want to see beat Nick is Davie but that does not match the spoilers. 

• Love 7

A Nick win would lead into a great compilation at the reunion of the events of the first 3 days, including Pat and Carl planning for Nick to be the one voted out, only to be saved by Pat's medevac.  And Peachy would call that the greatest David story since the original, since Nick was "supposed to be" the first one eliminated, but survived and won instead.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, SVNBob said:

A Nick win would lead into a great compilation at the reunion of the events of the first 3 days, including Pat and Carl planning for Nick to be the one voted out, only to be saved by Pat's medevac.  And Peachy would call that the greatest David story since the original, since Nick was "supposed to be" the first one eliminated, but survived and won instead.

Yup. And I think Nick knows it. I think Nick had clips where he said that he was not working and out looking for idols and other things because he wanted to play Survivor. Eventually he realized he was playing too hard. I am going to roll my eyes at the clip show of all of Nick's named alliances because I know that is going to be the next thing on Survivor and it is going to drive me crazy.

• Love 1

Watching Mike's secret scene is getting me real excited about FTC. He thinks he's going to "spin things," when Nick's a lawyer and Angelina has an extremely high opinion of her negotiating ability. It might be a free-for-all and there's no better way for this season to end. 

I don't think his game is all that special. I think if people actually worried about Mike, they would vote him out.

That was always my same thought process with Russell, how much credit should you get when it everybody wants to get you to the end of the game because they know they can beat you? Same thing with Angelina. These two are almost cartwheeling to the F3 because everybody assumes they can beat them. 

• Love 3
On 12/13/2018 at 12:10 AM, LadyChatts said:

Unpopular opinion, but I like both Mike and Angelina - a lot.  Neither is a goat, IMO.  Each is playing...just in different ways.  If they do make F3, they will have earned it.

I really wish Davey would have made F3....I think he would have won.  If not, then Nick is a close second - at this point.  I'm not looking forward to seeing the two of them go after each other.  I hope the truth comes out.  A break-up/make-up would be a Survivor first.  Seems Nick is smart enough to think of the possibility that Mike was playing him (although at the time it was real intel).  Perhaps he discusses the matter with Davey to avoid another Christian situation.  That seems to much to ask for in this game, though!

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Unpopular opinion, but I like both Mike and Angelina - a lot.  Neither is a goat, IMO.  Each is playing...just in different ways.  If they do make F3, they will have earned it.

I really wish Davey would have made F3....I think he would have won.  If not, then Nick is a close second - at this point.  I'm not looking forward to seeing the two of them go after each other.  I hope the truth comes out.  A break-up/make-up would be a Survivor first.  Seems Nick is smart enough to think of the possibility that Mike was playing him (although at the time it was real intel).  Perhaps he discusses the matter with Davey to avoid another Christian situation.  That seems to much to ask for in this game, though!

If they were playing good at all they wouldnt be morons and willginly go to the end with Nick.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jay741982 said:

If they were playing good at all they wouldnt be morons and willginly go to the end with Nick.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't know that either is playing well.   But, I still like them. 

If Angelina gets to the end, it will be somewhat accidental - not based on her own gameplay but the gameplay of others who fell before her which, in turn, left her standing.

I do buy, however, that Mike's game has been decent.  His strategy for himself is clearly working.  His challenge will be that his approach isn't super visible or aggressive and it's human nature to wash over things that are easy to wash over.

Nick's challenge will be that he hasn't bonded with many at Ponderosa.  Although, we still have 2 more hours of show to watch.  He's been seriously emotional and a bit irrational after Christian turned on him.  I hope he gets himself together and doesn't crash and burn after the Davie incident.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2

Given that Mike is a writer and an actor, I fear that if he makes it to F3, he will almost certainly win the grand prize. It saddens me no end to say this because I really have no love for this creep at all. I can't believe that he said, "I want to surprise myself". But he did.

I just wonder what are the odds that Aggravina can win the grand prize if she makes it to F3. Once again, I fear there is awfully good chance.  If she wins the Grand Prize, not only will she become impossible to live with, she will also make it impossible for anyone else to live with her as well.

Shit! We really do need a way to prevent aggravating people like her from winning the Grand Prize. She will be just intolerable to live with if she should happen to win. I wish so badly there was a way for us to knock her out of contention if she should reach F3. If anyone needs to suffer a knock, it's her. Don't you think?

Ia m wondering if Sia is going to be at the reunion again this year. The reason why I ask is because apparently she watched the episode the other night with Angelina and a bunch of teenage girls (not sure if it was some kind of charity thing or something)

• Love 1

So does this mean Angelina is getting the Sia prize?  Or will Sia give it to someone else and we hear Angelina say "Sia...Sia...Sia..."

Given that Mike is a writer and an actor, I fear that if he makes it to F3, he will almost certainly win the grand prize. It saddens me no end to say this because I really have no love for this creep at all. I can't believe that he said, "I want to surprise myself". But he did.

I still can not see in what universe Mike wins, but I was surprised how complimentary Christian was of his game.  It made me a little nervous.  I can see him getting a vote from Alison possibly, but I don't know who else would vote for him on the jury at this point.  He would honestly be one of the worst winners ever.

• Love 3