Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Dead or Alive Or – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

Dead or Alive.... so wait.  They're playing fighting video games now??!  Don't get me wrong, the bouncy female parts are addictive, but is the middle of an "ALL OUT WAR" really the time for such?  Seems Eugene has made quite the upgrade from his old Atari setup we've seen in the past.

• Love 2

Daryl drives a motorbike so I guess '80s one-hit wonders it is,

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive. :)

But I bet they don't have the the budget to play the song, so the title and maybe the celebrity walkers too it will be.

Edited by heisenberg
  • Love 4

Is this another episode to skip? I'm just wondering because I skipped last week's. Can't wait to find out once I read the live chat/discussion threads.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Gabriel's faith becomes tested.

Yeah, it's not like anything has happened yet that might test somebody's faith.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 8

Just listening to Negan go on and on and on and on and... still going, is enough to test anyone's faith.

When that guy finally dies, they better 'brain' him to ensure he can't be a walker.  If there was one person who could actually find a way to speak after dying & be a 'talkative' walker, it'd be him.  TAKE NO CHANCES!!

• Love 8
14 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

What could possibly test FPP's faith? Doesn't he get to listen all day to Negan talking about shitting pants?

Not to mention hearing how Negan rubbed one out (isn't that a sin of some sort?) right where FPP was sitting, just to help him calm down.  Guess they ran out of Ativan. I mean, I know FPP has done the same manymanymany times, but at least he has the good taste not to mention it. Maybe Kirkman found the Negan-floggin'-it imagery hot and sexy, but I did not.

So: Are we pissin' our pants yet in anticipation at another exciting, emotionally-impacting episode?

Every time Rick says, "I"m gonna kill you" - drink.

• Love 8

I'm gonna do what I did last week, 'watch' it through everyone's descriptive reactions in this thread.

Just to kill time until 9p CST when the show I really want to watch starts.

Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Does that much alcohol even exist?

"What is your pre-TWD ritual every Sunday?"
"Knockin' off a liquor store."

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Does that much alcohol even exist?

I'm well-stocked but it's hard to attain the fine line between being so looped you pass out, and just looped enough that what you're watching starts to make some sort of sense, or merely makes you laugh.

Rick to Gareth: "I'm going to kill you."

Rick kills Gareth at first opportunity.

Rick to Negan: "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you."
Doesn't kill Negan. Goes out of his way, even risking his own hands being ripped to shreds, to NOT kill Negan.

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Every time Rick says, "I"m gonna kill you" - drink.

You'd look like a zombie yourself afterwards with the amount of alcohol intake needed.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

I thought maybe it meant they'd be trotting out '80s one-hit wonders as guest walkers.  That would still probably be an improvement over much of what we've seen..

Don’t you want surprises?

• Love 1

I'm sucking down a bunch of wine right now. Because I buy those huge cheapass bottles of Fairbanks Port to cook with.

And because a few hours of beer has not sufficiently prepared me for more of this....

You'll feed them? Feed yourself, too, Maggie.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 1

I was checking my DVR for a good lazy Sunday afternoon movie.  Uh-oh, there's last week's TWD!  (Sorry, Joseph Cotton, Teresa Wright and Alfred Hitchcock.) 

Whew, good thing I caught up.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe that blue paint will be a recurring theme.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I'm sucking down a bunch of wine right now. Because I buy those huge cheapass bottles of Fairbanks Port to cook with.

And because a few hours of beer has not sufficiently prepared me for more of this....

You'll feed them? Feed yourself, too, Maggie.

She’ll fade um, but she won’t mistrate um.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

How big is this area that they're all trekking around in that they're "dangerously lost?"  It might have been nice had the show ever bothered to establish some geography for oh, any of this.

It's been Blair Witch geography ever since they got to Alexandria.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

How big is this area that they're all trekking around in that they're "dangerously lost?"  It might have been nice had the show ever bothered to establish some geography for oh, any of this.

Yeah, just how far have they gotten from Georgia in all these years?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

After Atlanta I've never had a damn clue how these people are getting around. Did they manage to completely skip the Carolinas?

• Love 1
Just now, chick binewski said:

After Atlanta I've never had a damn clue how these people are getting around. Did they manage to completely skip the Carolinas?

Even Ezekiel manged to completely skip the Carol's.. .'ina. Why do you think she's so grumpy?

Just now, candall said:

You are killing me with these MST taunts.  That's not a Directv thing.

I know right??? Why can't we Directv people have nice things.

• Love 2