Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Dead or Alive Or – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

I don't know how Darryl & Co. knew about Carl.  I don't know how any of this works.

They were in the sewers with him and knew he was bit. They left Rick and Michonne behind to tend to him but knew he would die.

• Love 2

I don't know how Darryl & Co. knew about Carl.  I don't know how any of this works.

They were in the tunnels together, that's why Daryl took Judith and everyone to Hilltop, so that Michonne & Rick could be with Carl while he died when everyone else had to get out.

• Love 2

THey were down in the sewer when Carl revealed his bite.

• Love 2
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

So we can get a talky detailed lunch menu for Eugene but the death of Carl who's been with us since the beginning only gets a wordless bit of everyone looking sad, skip to the next scene.

I'm not even watching at this still infuriates me.  But exactly what I expect.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

LOL at Eugene scolding about safety glasses and giving his dinner order, he is not falling for feminine wiles

Hard to be tempted when you have Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters giving you some lovin' whenever you please.

• Love 2
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Benjamin, the sweet kid Ezekiel and Morgan were both treating as a surrogate.  Jared the long-haired Savior killed him.

I am impressed at your name remembering!

Shoot Gregoy, the savior captives can eat him.

• Love 2

Oh, so now you've ot a weapon with which, instead of killing people wjo are trying to kill you, you can just infect them and then stan around talking until they eventually die and turn. And, in the meantime, they will stop attacking because..?

• Love 7