Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erika's Hollywood journey comes full circle; the women attend Camille's charity event, where Teddi's motives are brought into question; Dorit tries to repair her relationship with Lisa Vanderpump; Camille attempts to silence Dorit once and for all.

• Love 2

So I can't figure out what the deal with the diamond earrings is from the preview. Are they a gift that Dorit gives to Lisa and she refuses to accept them? Did anyone get a more clear idea than me?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BluBrd47 said:

So I can't figure out what the deal with the diamond earrings is from the preview. Are they a gift that Dorit gives to Lisa and she refuses to accept them? Did anyone get a more clear idea than me?

The gift is from Giggy to LVP. I think Dorit wants to borrow them and LVP says something like 2 weeks ago she would have gladly let her borrow them, but not after what Dorit did

• Love 4
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The gift is from Giggy to LVP. I think Dorit wants to borrow them and LVP says something like 2 weeks ago she would have gladly let her borrow them, but not after what Dorit did

Thanks :) We were blessed with ONE episode without PigK. Better not eat before I watch next week. Already saw him hovering at the gift opening.

• Love 7

Thank you, BBHN, for posting those awesome clips.  Looks like this episode will be good. (And with the bonus of seeing Giggy in a powder blue tuxedo. It cannot get any better than that!)

And aww Lisa gets the meaning of "diddly squat"  wrong.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I don't feel one bit sorry for Dorit, because she is horrible. She should have been paying more attention and she would have known this was how she would be punished. 

Will PK defend his wife, or will he just sit there impotently under LVP's passive-aggressive rage?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Will PK defend his wife, or will he just sit there impotently under the LVP's passive-aggressive rage?

I think he'll let LVP unleash her little stabs at Dorit.

Take a quick re-watch of the LVP Dorit scene, where Dorit is climbing on LVP to apologize.

LVP is not annoyed about the apology, she's annoyed that Dorit is climbing on her and the possibility of her hair/wig/topper going askew. She doesn't lay with her head thrown back EVER - she's very aware that the cameras might catch a glimpse of the wig clips or cap.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Any guesses on what Camille gave Dorit? A dildo? Butt plug? Maybe a bondage gag is more appropriate considering...

The prah pah veh sell faw hawt leh quids soch ahs caw fay aw tee

410SrBUNDTL._SX355_.jpg

• Love 12
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Will PK defend his wife, or will he just sit there impotently under LVP's passive-aggressive rage?

LVP didn't exactly rage-she jabbed and he did sit there and tell Dorit the ball gag was funny when she started to get offended.  Dorit then declined LVP's invitation to continue her birthday celebration at PUMP.

Kyle is the one that seems almost orgasmic over Dorit getting barbed.  Kyle's vicious side is showing.

• Love 6
(edited)

That is how LVP rages. That's her style.

tell Dorit the ball gag was funny when she started to get offended

So yeah, kind of impotent indeed.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, BBHN said:

tumblr_mtosavY2Ub1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

LVP knows what she is doing. It also seems like PK tells her to shush it and doesn't rush in to defend her.

I hope Camille tells her she's just returning her sense of humor.

• Love 7

I’m over Dorit. I think her machinations are obvious and boring. I would love for them to get rid of her or to bring another HW in who can bring her down.  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

This would be rage-lite for LVP.  

PK has been not so subtly giving Dorit clues.  He was there when Dorit offended Camille, and tried to get Dorit to zip it, and now Camille is returning the favor he is letting her know she needs to grow up.  As to LVP, perhaps PK understands, more than anyone, Dorit needs to learn consequences for her comments.  By this time Dorit  has probably filled him in on the conversation in NY and LVP's basis for her friendship with Dorit.

I am not a fan of Kyle's idea that people need to spring to defense of someone and have their back.  Usually the person with the comments gets their just desserts.  It happened to Dorit and LVP has had several seasons of her barbs coming back to bite her.

What you see as impotence, I see as discretion being the better part of valor.  LVP obviously knows she is playing to a Dorit hating crowd-let her have her moment.  It needs to happen so when Kyle and Dorit have a conversation about it later, Kyle can carefully calculate, how long the friendship, who was hurt more, who had whose back, and more importantly tell LVP the cuts weren't deep enough to satisfy Kyle's need for revenge.

• Love 12

This would be rage-lite for LVP.  

Nah, it seems just about right for LVP. Keep digging till the wound bleeds...and then keep going.

PK has been not so subtly giving Dorit clues.

Telling your wife to shut up isn't the same as sticking up for her.

As to LVP, perhaps PK understands, more than anyone, Dorit needs to learn consequences for her comments. 

Yeah but he could have also suggested to LVP that her party wasn't the time and place for that, that he and Dorit could have hashed it all out later, in private.

What you see as impotence, I see as discretion being the better part of valor.  LVP obviously knows she is playing to a Dorit hating crowd-let her have her moment.

What discretion? You're basically admitting PK kowtowed to LVP and forgot he had a spine and didn't defend his wife. I can't imagine, say, Ken doing the same thing had someone gone after LVP that way.

It needs to happen so when Kyle and Dorit have a conversation about it later, Kyle can carefully calculate, how long the friendship, who was hurt more, who had whose back, and more importantly tell LVP the cuts weren't deep enough to satisfy Kyle's need for revenge.

What on Earth does Kyle have to do with PK sitting there impotently while LVP goes after his wife in public? Is he in cahoots with Kyle or something?

• Love 9

I think Lisa realizes she can’t really “control” Dorit’s obnoxious behavior so she’s going to shame her in front of PK so that he’ll try to control it more in the future.

• Love 11

From the episode description:

. . . the women attend Camille's charity event, where Teddi's motives are brought into question.

Teddi is not having a good week on Bravo.  Three WWHL guests were asked their opinion of Teddi and all three gave thumbs down and said she shouldn't be on the show.  It has to hurt when Jennifer Lawrence opines in that fashion.  Worse she texts Andy about what a dud addition she was to the show.

I think maybe Andy should stop putting up her photo and asking his guests for comments.  I get the impression he thought Teddi and her "accountability" would be a big hit.  Which makes me wonder-what possible motives could Teddi have by attending a charity event?

• Love 4

I think it matters how well Teddi tests with the fans, not the guests on WWHL.

Which makes me wonder-what possible motives could Teddi have by attending a charity event?

The same motives anybody else attending a charity event would have?

• Love 22
(edited)
9 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

I know you're not a Teddi fan, but the overall fan reaction to Teddi has been overwhelmingly positive. I don't think I've seen fans embrace someone this quickly since Dorinda/Shannon. I also don't think Andy truly cares what JLaw thinks when it comes to casting-- he just loves some shade no matter what. As for Rinna and Meghan McCain, seems the checks from Erika cleared, especially Rinna's as that's the only reason I can think of since it seemed to come out of nowhere that she may possibly dislike Teddi. As Erika's "friends" they knew what they were doing. 

My take is that the girls weren't expecting the fans to embrace Teddi this much (they probably thought she was a boring 1-and-done) and are now scrambling because she's become such a favorite and developed friendships with both of the franchise's main players. They really didn't see it coming. 

As for the episode synopsis - they can be very misleading (I'm giving the stink eye to Bravo marketing)

A few weeks ago they said private information about Lisa Vanderpump goes public. - that was a big kablooey.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

I know you're not a Teddi fan, but the overall fan reaction to Teddi has been overwhelmingly positive. I don't think I've seen fans embrace someone this quickly since Dorinda/Shannon. I also don't think Andy truly cares what JLaw thinks when it comes to casting-- he just loves some shade no matter what. As for Rinna and Meghan McCain, seems the checks from Erika cleared, especially Rinna's as that's the only reason I can think of since it seemed to come out of nowhere that she may possibly dislike Teddi. As Erika's "friends" they knew what they were doing. 

My take is that the girls weren't expecting the fans to embrace Teddi this much (they probably thought she was a boring 1-and-done) and are now scrambling because she's become such a favorite and developed friendships with both of the franchise's main players. They really didn't see it coming. 

I had high hopes for Teddi but alas she became tedious when she became another RH, do I say, not as I do.  To me, Teddi is just another anxious spoiled person.  Somehow or another  she has managed to alienate Rinna, Erika and who knows who else.  One thing I do appreciate about Teddi, is when people tweet pretty vicious things about Dorit-she tells them to stop and keeps things in perspective.  She also congratulated Dorit on her swimwear line.  So she has some good points.

This is one site.   Which RHOBH are scrambling and for what over Teddi's alleged popularity?  For the most part what I read is Teddi is so down to earth.   I am not seeing the universal adulation for Teddi.  I think people take her side against Dorit.  Let's see how she does against Erika for example.   If boring and dumb means down to earth then Teddi is all that and more.  Bravo has elected to put in the show description Teddi's behavior draws questions.  Twice Teddi has shut down filming with her demands.  That is money wasted for production.  Bravo also looks at the RH temperament and professionalism.  Teddi has shown she has neither.  BTW she is in good company-there is a reason they don't bring Camille back full time-not a team player.  

I think if three out of three people asked about someone give a thumbs down, and they are celebs, most likely their opinion counts.  Obviously Andy does care or he would not ask JLaw and have her as a solo guest.  JLaw opined on other Bravolebrities as well.   Jennifer Lawrence also loved Dorit and Brandi.  Over the years there have been some rather disastrous choices of fan favorite RH.  I will never understand how Lisa Rinna, Ramona Singer, Vicki Gunvalson or Teresa Giudice stay on, but supposedly the have rabid fan followings-celebrity and otherwise.   I think it is because they bring drama plain and simple.

LVP and Kyle saying Teddi is a nice girl can be the kiss of death.  Both LVP and Kyle like Joyce and look what happened to her.  Joyce still shows up for LVP events and supports her charities.  I think when they are looking for RH they need someone who has a pretty forceful personality and are somehow unique.  Riding horses and being devoted to keeping one's weight down isn't exactly scintillating.      

• Love 6
On 3/1/2018 at 8:38 AM, gundysgirl said:

I don't feel one bit sorry for Dorit, because she is horrible. She should have been paying more attention and she would have known this was how she would be punished. 

It's a thing of beauty, really. 

• Love 24

Guys, this episode doesn't even air until tomorrow and we're already two pages in of (mostly) off topic discussion including you all being rude to each other in replies. I'm locking this thread down until tomorrow,  you're welcome to post in the other threads, but please remember to be respectful of your fellow posters. 

• Love 14

This topic is now unlocked, but please remember to watch how you all speak to each other. Also please remember to keep discussion to the episode at hand. 

• Love 4
On 3/4/2018 at 11:14 AM, zoeysmom said:

I think if three out of three people asked about someone give a thumbs down, and they are celebs, most likely their opinion counts. 

In the end, it matters how the viewers react to a HW, not guests on WWHL.

Both LVP and Kyle like Joyce and look what happened to her.

But didn't LVP only like Joyce/became friends with her after Joyce was gone?

As for Teddi shutting down production with her demands-- that's ridiculous.

Agreed.

I would place bets she's back next season. 

At the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have taken that bet. But she is somehow fitting into this show rather nicely. She's certainly won me over.

It will be fun watching LVP go after her. And as you said, Dorit can't be all the surprised when LVP does.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, BBHN said:

In the end, it matters how the viewers react to a HW, not guests on WWHL.

But didn't LVP only like Joyce/became friends with her after Joyce was gone?

Agreed.

At the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have taken that bet. But she is somehow fitting into this show rather nicely. She's certainly won me over.

It will be fun watching LVP go after her. And as you said, Dorit can't be all the surprised when LVP does.

I don't think LVP will go after Dorit as harshly as she should. She will definitely put Dorit in her lane.

In the clip after last week's episode aired they showed a pink mouth gag.

I think Camille might have also got Dorit a big strap on - this is based on Edwin's gasp in the clip.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

I can only hope she did. That would be perfection and very like season one Camille. 

I was just watching season one Camille on the reunion Bravo just aired...it's clear she was miserable but Kyle looked just as miserable and bitchy. 

• Love 6

I'm glad to see they picked up right where they left off, Dorit's self absorption.

Why do we need to see Camille and Rinna prancing around in lingerie?

What the heck character is Erika channeling at the restaurant?

• Love 15