Type keyword(s) to search

2018 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Is it just me or does she look like an older version of Holly?

In this pic she looks too old period. 

So does the Madi gal (apologies to those here who like her).

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

In this pic she looks too old period. 

So does the Madi gal (apologies to those here who like her).

Oh my...thats an AWFUL pic of her...she looks in her 40s (if not 50s) in this.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Oh my...thats an AWFUL pic of her...she looks in her 40s (if not 50s) in this.

I'm not seeing the "old" look that everyone else is seeing with her. According to her Facebook, she's only 23

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

I'm not seeing the "old" look that everyone else is seeing with her. According to her Facebook, she's only 23

I said she looked around 30 as well. I like her (not completely sold on looks, but she is one of the best dance wise out of the "dcc hopefuls" we've seen so far), but she doesn't look 23.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I said she looked around 30 as well. I like her (not completely sold on looks, but she is one of the best dance wise out of the "dcc hopefuls" we've seen so far), but she doesn't look 23.

Maybe photographs age her?  I'm honestly not trying to be mean.  Like you, I'm not seeing 23. 

madiallemier.jpg

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

She looks like a fit late 30s, early 40s. I'm 39 and looks my age. 

I'm not mad that they have some more mature women, but I would NEVER have guessed she's only 23.

• Love 2

I kind of wish Kyndall would try again.  I always thought she was adorable and looked great in the uniform.  I think nerves and anxiety affected her but she could have been one of those girls who once on the team, smoothed out and did fine. 

• Love 8

Maddi Allmeier looks to be closer to 30 than 20.  I think it's her hair color that's washing her out so much (well that, and the lines around her eyes; wear sunglasses girl and moisturize among other things).   Her natural hair color looks to be a much darker color (at least according to that one picture in the car) but she chose a color that was far too light for her.  Hair dye can do funky things to hair and not always turn out the way one thinks.  I've heard that it's harder (and worse for the hair) to go dark-to-light more than light-to-dark.  I've heard of cases where people have either fried their hair with too much/many treatments and had to get a radical haircut to deal with the fried hair or was stuck with a really ugly (but more natural looking) color because their job said no green/pink/blue/purple hair.  I suspect that, if she'd gone for a color closer to her natural color, she'd look prettier.

The lighting in that picture from the DMDDcheerleaders is funky, but I really like the black girl on the end in the pink-and-white outfit.  She has a stockier build, but I like that she has darker skin (if it's naturally dark and not just because of the lighting).  I hope she makes it through to semis.

• Love 3

Have they put the board out or have we seen any postings of numbers? This is my first time following the same day, so not sure how long it takes for them to do that. 

3 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Have they put the board out or have we seen any postings of numbers? This is my first time following the same day, so not sure how long it takes for them to do that. 

Nothing yet! Usually it’s out by 4:30 but they’re definitely delayed

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

So disgusted that Neil McCoy is back.  Let's hope that gross guy from Access Hollwood or whatever isn't back.  Barf.

I don't know why Neil McCoy is a judge he looks for looks not dance I do think the hair guy is a nice looking guy tho

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Maybe photographs age her?  I'm honestly not trying to be mean.  Like you, I'm not seeing 23. 

madiallemier.jpg

I think it's a combination of haircolor,haircut and makeup. But they can easily fix this.

53 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

There's a clip of her on the DCC instagram story!

I wonder why she changed her mind on trying out again. I don't think they will take her in for a third time, but I'm sure that seeing so many girls leave the squad and that most of the star dccs left within the last two years made her rethink her decision.

1 hour ago, Roo22 said:

Agreed!! I remember a similar conversation last year. Yet, the board still had numbers up to almost 500. Some people were speculating that they skipped numbers just to make it seem like they had more girls auditioning than they really did

There are about 430 auditioning this year. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Which clip is Brennan in? I saw the one with Dayton but didn't see Brennan in any. 

7th clip on the instagram story. She's in the back, in red

24 minutes ago, SoonerDCCFan said:

There are about 430 auditioning this year. 

Wow. Where are all these girls hiding? Lol

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Roo22 said:

Agreed!! I remember a similar conversation last year. Yet, the board still had numbers up to almost 500. Some people were speculating that they skipped numbers just to make it seem like they had more girls auditioning than they really did

There are about 430 auditioning. 

4 minutes ago, ClosetBachJunkie said:

Aaah, don't you know? This is "definitely the most competitive year we've ever had!"

Apprently so !! Hope the vets show up on their a game 

39 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Dayton looks confident.  The expressions of the girls in the background though, are hilarious.

That lady in yellow is throwing some very serious shade. Like red laser eyes intense shade.

Dayton's photo threw me off. For a second there, I thought she was flashing us in that nude illusion bra top. WHY does she look soft, like she gained 10 pounds from the last time we saw her? You can really tell in her legs. Maybe I am just seeing things.

Did Dr. Itriedout10x try out again this year?

Is Jinelle for sure retiring? 

• Love 1
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

Idk I still think dayton looks soft

Ok. We must have been posting at close to the same time. Glad to see you are in agreement.

Just now, Tootie said:

The girls are outside waiting for Phil...  should be seeing pics soon!!

Aaaahhh!! Exciting!! 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, viccib said:

misstayyroshea didn't make it past first round 

Not surprising. She's not even close to meeting the physique requirements.

Edited by sleepyjean
(edited)

I'd be shocked if she doesn't make it through and I can't stand her.  Too much gums with teeth among appearing obnoxious in the class vids posted here.

victoriakalina2.jpg

Edited by go4luca
resized pic
  • Love 1

I wish there was a fan vote but in reverse. Like, everyone could vote for one girl who can’t dance for shit and to not make training camp. That would be the only way to keep Victoria Kalina from making the team.  

• Love 7