Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erika revisits her past as she writes her memoir; Lisa Vanderpump helps PK throw a lavish birthday dinner for Dorit; Teddi starts to question Dorit's character when Dorit speaks badly about Lisa Rinna; Kyle vacations with her family in Croatia.

• Love 2

Great.

Tonight's episode, thanks to Jagger in a tiny tux, is going to make me momentarily regret not having children.

Hopefully, the next scene will be with the delightful Hamlet girls to wash away any and all regrets.....

• Love 22

Waiting in great anticipation for the horse show coverage to report back ! I do know that Teddi not only rides she does so as a professional which is backbreaking hard work and won’t make you a millionaire.  And I FLOVE her saying she will  decide about Lisa on her own. I think Lisa is entertaining AF. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Waiting in great anticipation for the horse show coverage to report back ! I do know that Teddi not only rides she does so as a professional which is backbreaking hard work and won’t make you a millionaire.  And I FLOVE her saying she will  decide about Lisa on her own. I think Lisa is entertaining AF. 

Does she show other people's horses and that's why she gets paid? 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Does she show other people's horses and that's why she gets paid? 

Yes and no. The USEF rule defines a professional as any rider who accepts renumeration for services, could be riding for other people could be teaching and or coaching students also. If you get paid to teach ride coach or show you’re a pro. You can be a pro and never ride for others you’re a pro because you just coach or teach and accept $for it. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Teddi's husband looks like Pete Davidson on SNL.  That can't be good.

LOL!!!! He does have a bit of a Herman Munster look....wtf was I thinking last week when I said yummy???????????????????

• Love 11
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Yes and no. The USEF rule defines a professional as any rider who accepts renumeration for services, could be riding for other people could be teaching and or coaching students also. If you get paid to teach ride coach or show you’re a pro. 

That's why when I was young I couldn't get paid but I was given "gifts" of tack and clothes. My trainer loved it. I'd show a pony to win a championship and then the price for its sale went up and I suppose my coach got the bucks. As to make it look on the up and up he'd do the actual gift giving. I think it was a pair of fancy German stirrups. 

• Love 5

I'm sorry people, I'm still freaking out by the rat poop Lorena showed under the stove top.

That means that the rat(s) crawled all over the surfaces in her kitchen. They carry all kinds of diseases.

I got the Beverly Heebie Jeebies...ahhhhh!

• Love 22
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm sorry people, I'm still freaking out by the rat poop Lorena showed under the stove top.

That means that the rat(s) crawled all over the surfaces in her kitchen. They carry all kinds of diseases.

I got the Beverly Heebie Jeebies...ahhhhh!

For good reason! When was the last time she cleaned it? I remember there being a mouse last season. Call in the critter gitters. 

• Love 8

I do like Teddi, but while she was talking, Rinna whipping out her compact just struck me funny.  
Heh Rinna, if ya love LVP picking up poop, go pick up rat poop in your own home( stove) . Ewww..
Omg, Jagger in that little white tux! What a cutie! Priceless. And everyone's a bad guy, I recall those days
Edwin seems very nice...yup! 
Rinna in her TH is trying hard to channel Kris Jenner, hard.
I wonder how hold Erica's son was when she left him ( even if she kept in contact) maybe its genetic? 

Dorit at the horse show, it isn't Ascot! Rofl..
I wish I could ride horses, my BIL has two, I'm too scared. 

3 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I can't get past the rat poop in the stove, and Rinna isn't more upset/disgusted.

I don't think she cooks( or eats) she would have seen all that.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

What is up with Rinna’s buttinsky “OH I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE CHUUUUUURRRRCCCHHH”? I mean, will she not “love” anything in order to get the attention on her? Geez.

It's because she's spent years alienating everyone in the cast and now realizes that people who have beef with her outnumber the people who are cool with her.

52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Lisa Rinna's skin didn't look so good at lunch with Teddi.

No Glamming - cut to Lisa powdering her face

Rinna was busy nodding along to Teddi about being not glam while powdering her face. Rinna!

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's because she's spent years alienating everyone in the cast and now realizes that people who have beef with her outnumber the people who are cool with her.

Oh yeah but sheesh. She is SUCH a try hard.

”Desperation. The world’s worst cologne.”

• Love 17
Just now, Snappy said:

Every time Erika's TH comes on I think of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

I know, it makes me LOL..make it stop!

have i told you all how much i can't erika?  well i can't stand her and why would we want to read a book about her

God knows, zzzz 

• Love 5

This Teddy....she's obsessed with money. And all of her complaining about it is becoming a bore. You're in Beverly Hills, you dolt! We get it. It's different from Kentucky, or wherever you're from. Accept your social environment or move back to the country! Can't stand all the complaining about money. It's getting embarrassing. And maybe it's a little put on.

The horse that she was riding was so beautiful! And I'm not even into horses. 

Speaking of horses, Erika's growing on me ;) I'm begining to understand the coldness. Poor thing rejects you before you can reject her. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 13