Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

Transcribed from video of full SA panel, which DR briefly crashed, at Fan Expo Canada (posted on page 622 of Social Media thread)...

SA: "I'm getting the full rundown on the crossover on Wednesday. But I got the elevator pitch. And in my head, I'm like, how are you guys gonna top aliens? What's that? Okay. Ohmygod. No, you're not. We are? But how? I don't know. I can't be. I am? Alright." 

DR: "Yeah, I know. It's gonna be like, um, is that Oliver Queen? (Mimes removing mask) No, it's John Diggle!" 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is the other blonde Killer Frost?

OMG she has sensible shoes on!!!!! That excites me greatly!!!!!!!

Which makes me think those are EBR's actual shoes she's wearing between takes.

And yes, I think that's Killer Frost.

They are working on a new costume for the crossover, DR joke about Diggle being under the mask, it sounds like we may see alternative versions of the characters. 

Which if true, makes me wonder if this wedding is between the real characters or the counterparts.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Which makes me think those are EBR's actual shoes she's wearing between takes.

And yes, I think that's Killer Frost.

True but they match her outfit though! I'm used to seeing her in those Ugg boots! 

Will be interesting to see the ep for real and see what shoes she ends up in!

I will die laughing if its wedge boots or something like that! The black clothes actually look sensible this time rather than her hottie "I am off on a rogue mission looking like I just stepped out of Project Runway - Super Spy challenge week" look in 519! 

8 minutes ago, LolaRuns said:

If they presumably don't care about weddings, why presumably make one a factor in a crossover? Even the last crossover had a wedding fakeout in a way, only it was in the dream world. 

Romance is an element in every show..and first kiss/first I love you/first time/weddings/kids are significant romantic moments shows use in their story..you said that the network cares about having a traditional, flashy wedding to promote and I showed you examples of shows on that same network where they didn't even have a traditional wedding for their main couple. You keep changing the argument..from "flashy wedding overshadows a small one" to "networks want the flashy wedding to promote" to "tv writers write about weddings". And yes they wrote a dream wedding but there wasn't promotion around it so I don't see how it can be a factor in your argument.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I think maybe the black outfit is before she went to wardrobe and isn't actually in the episode?

I'd normally think that too, but with two other girls on set wearing the exact same thing, I think it might be actually part of the episode.

6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I'd normally think that too, but with two other girls on set wearing the exact same thing, I think it might be actually part of the episode.

Maybe - does Caitlin have hair like that in the show now? I stopped watching Flash last season - is Killer Frost good now? Why would she be on recon or whatever with the other ladies? 

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Maybe - does Caitlin have hair like that in the show now? I stopped watching Flash last season - is Killer Frost good now? Why would she be on recon or whatever with the other ladies? 

I saw a scene from the Flash finale where Caitlin says something to Julian (?) about finding out what/who she really is so I'm guessing she's not all evil anymore. It would have been at least 5 months since that scene so maybe she's good again and working with the team — with the risk of turning bad when plot needs her to be? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I don't think flashy >>> intimate..for my personal preferences quite the opposite usually but it's all about the execution..and I think we could talk about one overshadowing the other if they are done in the same episode/same crossover..since they are on two different shows not really..to make an example on Grey's Anatomy Meredith and Derek were supposed to get married but gave their day to Izzie and Alex because she was dying and a big wedding has always been her dream while Mederith was against all that stuff..in the same episode they had Meredith and Derek exchange their promises just the two of them and Izzie and Alex have the flashy wedding..I thought both scenes were meaningful and true to who those characters were and I wouldn't talk about one overshadowing the other despite being in the same episode.

I think if they write two good scenes it will come down to personal preferences and if they don't to the best written scene (and still to personal preferences of course).

That is the storyline I was thinking of when we first started debating weddings this season. A lot of Grey's fans saw it telegraphed (unsurprisingly) but the episode itself was lovely. It's just what happened very soon after that got so annoying and disheartening re both couples (and not for the reasons you'd think).

I don't want an Olicity wedding this early in the season because that's a replay of S4 and they have a lot to get through in a handful of episodes, a lot of which we think aren't going to be featuring them together in great detail.

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

He did say elevator pitch so is he just joking around?

An "elevator pitch"  is a term used to refer to a short but descriptive version of the idea.  It comes from the idea that you're trying to get an appointment to the Big Boss to sell your idea and you've managed to get into the elevator with him and you've got until the elevator opens and he gets off to really sell him on your idea.

So yeah, I'd take what DR is saying for real.  It's more than the wedding(s).

11 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I wonder if anyone from the Arow/the other shows will remember that Ray's fiancee was killed by Slade's Mirakuru men and if Ray will ever find out that Oliver free Slade. I don't expect it will be brought up during the crossover although it would be nice. 

Slade will be gone by the crossover episode so I don't expect it to be brought up. It would be too messy to explain to Ray why they're working with him.

6 hours ago, LolaRuns said:

I like WestAllen in a casual way and don't understand all the negativity towards them. I think they are cute.

[snip]

I can also see why the WestAllen wedding actually going through might put some dampers on an Olicity wedding, since it might sort of overshadow it. Especially if the WestAllen wedding is big and flashy. So I could see some logic as to why WestAllen not going through might actually be good for a Olicity wedding. 

I like Iris and I want better for her than to be a prop to Barry.  I'm also against relationships where it's all about him and the woman stays in the shadows.  (While Iris may be leading the team while Barry is gone, I'm pretty sure that as soon as he gets back, she'll be put into the far back seat while Joe, Cisco and Wells are the important players in Barry's life again.)

I think the Arrow fandom is still suffering from 5A.  It's a sense of "we deserve a wedding much more than WestAllen fans".  I think if Oliver and Felicity had had decent interactions through season 5 instead of those two robots dating other people until April , I would have been much more chill about letting Barry and Iris get married first.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

An "elevator pitch"  is a term used to refer to a short but descriptive version of the idea.  It comes from the idea that you're trying to get an appointment to the Big Boss to sell your idea and you've managed to get into the elevator with him and you've got until the elevator opens and he gets off to really sell him on your idea.

Working Girl memories. :)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LolaRuns said:

I think a lot of FANS might prefer intimate over flashy, but the networks care about big flashy marketable. I'm sure the fans are excited about a potential wedding, but the fans would also be excited about all kind of other things. For the network it is probably more attractive to try to create something that ideally has a lot of cross appeal. 

The Olicity fans for years now have helped create enough buzz and noise without the network's help. I'm not really concerned and I don't think the network is concerned about the buzz they'll make or whether or not they'll be overshadowed in terms of how 'marketable' they are. Olicity have already proven how marketable they are without the network's help. Imagine how marketable they'd be if the network actually helped boost them up? 

2 hours ago, LolaRuns said:

If they presumably don't care about weddings, why presumably make one a factor in a crossover? Even the last crossover had a wedding fakeout in a way, only it was in the dream world. 

To bring back the female demographic Pedowitz wants... Because they foolishly drove them away in order to cater to the male demographic.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think the Arrow fandom is still suffering from 5A.  It's a sense of "we deserve a wedding much more than WestAllen fans".  I think if Oliver and Felicity had had decent interactions through season 5 instead of those two robots dating other people until April , I would have been much more chill about letting Barry and Iris get married first.

This is only an issue if it's viewed as some type of competition. If there are problems with the writing for a pairing, what does that have to do with another couple on another show?

46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I like Iris and I want better for her than to be a prop to Barry.  I'm also against relationships where it's all about him and the woman stays in the shadows.  (While Iris may be leading the team while Barry is gone, I'm pretty sure that as soon as he gets back, she'll be put into the far back seat while Joe, Cisco and Wells are the important players in Barry's life again.)

They could always do better, but I think she's been more than "a prop" this past season. We'll have to see how this STAR Labs leader arc turns out, but Iris has been more important than Joe/Cisco and especially (any version of) Wells for the past 2 seasons, and I don't think they'd reverse that especially leading up to their marriage.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Trini said:

This is only an issue if it's viewed as some type of competition. If there are problems with the writing for a pairing, what does that have to do with another couple on another show?

I think it comes with the fact that the shows are produced by the same people so if they have no problem getting a couple married in season four what was all that crap about? It would be the same if they did it with Kara and her boyfriend..

I don't have a problem with Barry and Iris getting married first, I'm just still skeptical because all the show I watched dragged the will they won't they forever. But also it's not that vital to me that Oliver and Felicity get married at all. I mean I'm sure it will be a touching scene but they really did the most to kill my enthusiasm with the baby mama drama, lol.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

The Olicity fans for years now have helped create enough buzz and noise without the network's help. I'm not really concerned and I don't think the network is concerned about the buzz they'll make or whether or not they'll be overshadowed in terms of how 'marketable' they are. Olicity have already proven how marketable they are without the network's help. Imagine how marketable they'd be if the network actually helped boost them up? 

You've said so eloquently everything I've been thinking. 

To be honest I feel like there is almost a lack of excitement and or engagement within the WA fandom so that the only engagement that can be generated is to talk about the WA wedding incessantly around Olicity fans hoping the Olicity fandom will bite.  

To each their own though! *contemplates posting all my jewellery pics in the Quiver thread to a captive audience because they are too piddly to play on the big jewellery forum*

• Love 11
7 hours ago, LolaRuns said:

I can also see why the WestAllen wedding actually going through might put some dampers on an Olicity wedding, since it might sort of overshadow it. Especially if the WestAllen wedding is big and flashy. So I could see some logic as to why WestAllen not going through might actually be good for a Olicity wedding. 

I could give a crap what WestAllen wedding looks like to be blunt. It's not a competition, and I think the whole point of this is that people who don't give a crap about the couple getting married don't want the crossover to be focused on said wedding. Hell I don't even want Olicity to get married in the crossover because I don't give much of a crap for the other shows to want to have Olicity share their wedding scream time with characters Im either ambivalent towards, generally like or outright dislike. If WestAllen fans want the big flashy all eyes on them wedding which seems to be the case more power to them but I'd be happy just to see Olicity get married in a court house at the end of the mid season finale because I know the vows they will share and the passion Stephen and Emily put into the performance will out shine any big flashy production values. Hell Olicity had a fake wedding where they were the only ones there and were technically broken up and I loved that wedding just for the performances alone. So yeah....I'm pretty excited regardless of what The Flash does with WA :) 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

To bring back the female demographic Pedowitz wants... Because they foolishly drove them away in order to cater to the male demographic.

If we were to look at the big wheel house couples for the CW (I'm not including WB turned CW shows) the ones who have huge fandom presence and bring media attention/buzz it would be Chuck/Blair Damon/Elena Clarke/Alexa Oliver/Felicity and possibly Klaus/Caroline and Serena/Dan. 

And to be honest even though the CW could do more to promote Olicity like you said they already know the passion is there that they don't really have to promote or push it. That being said they still tweet more Olicity focused tweets then the other Flarrow accounts do for their  ships and WB had an Olicity montage cut of scenes to promote the season 4 DVDs which was pretty cool and even DC has been fairly Olicity friendly in its social media content in the past.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Personally I don't feel that way at all. I'm actually relieved it's not Olicity having the crossover wedding. I'd prefer theirs to be small and intimate and not wrapped up in fitting in between everything else going on in the crossover, which is often a rushed mess, IMO.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Trini said:

Do we know this for sure?

Since Felicity's not the one having the bachelorette party, seems pretty likely. Now, whether they're the ones who actually get married in the crossover, who knows. Given the date on their invites, the bachelorette party is for Iris, and the fact that Barry and Iris are the couple who's actually engaged, seems like a safe bet that the wedding is theirs. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Trini said:

Do we know this for sure?

Well, nothing's certain right now but it definitely seems more like WA's wedding, based on the hints we've had so far. 

Saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if whatever happens in the crossover inspires a new Olicity proposal which I'd be okay with. I think?

2 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

My worst case scenario is it's set up to be WA big day, they don't end up getting married for reasons and so Olicity decide to get married instead. Right now hate that idea. 

You put that into the universe now. If that happens, we're blaming you. Haha.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

My worst case scenario is it's set up to be WA big day, they don't end up getting married for reasons and so Olicity decide to get married instead. Right now hate that idea. 

I don't hate it as long as they don't pull a Grey's and have O/F take over the actual venue/etc. Especially if there's a "why wait?" issue that keeps Iris and Barry from tying the knot that makes O/F think about it and decide to go ahead. There are ways it could work although I don't trust TPTB to not do it in the shittiest way possible, haha. 

• Love 2

I will say that while I prefer WA to get the crossover wedding because I think the crossover will be too busy to do a wedding justice, I can understand WA fans not wanting it for the same reason I don't want it to be the Olicity wedding. 

I think I've said this before, but with the crossovers, they want to have conversations between the leaders. So Oliver and Barry, Oliver and Sara, Barry and Kara, etc. And I can see them try to fit those conversations in around the wedding at points where, if not for the crossover, we'd get conversations between other characters (the bride/groom, Oliver and Thea, Oliver and Diggle, Barry and Joe, etc. depending on whose wedding it is). 

4 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I would hate it so much and honestly? I could have seen that happening if Arrow wasn't moved to Monday and they kept it on Thursday to end the crossover. But since I don't see them marrying Olicity on LoT, I doubt it will happen. 

• Love 5
Just now, Angel12d said:

You put that into the universe now. If that happens, we're blaming you. Haha.

2X7s_WoXtp5vWB8VeCl7nVFgpK1nBsMd7Rrhy6dZ

Don't hate me? 

Ha! But for real I pretty sure I saw someone spec that here before and I felt pretty much the same. I'd probably hate that as much as a double wedding scenario. 

I assume the plan is for a WestAllen  wedding because Girl's Night Out on The Flash is Iris' bachelor party.  No one there for Felicity (no Thea, Lyla or Dinah).

22 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Sure MG is not stupid enough to think that this would make the Olicity fandom anything but raging.

2 hours ago, Trini said:

It's not a competition, it's a case of getting fair treatment.  Olicity has been the OTP on Arrow through four seasons now.  It's time.  In contrast, at the middle of season 2 Iris was still thinking about Eddie as the guy she loved.

One of my favourite animal studies was done on capuchin monkeys.  Two monkeys, each in their own cage, were given a task of giving the experimenter a maker for which they would receive a reward of a piece of cucumber.  Hand over the marker, get a piece of cucumber.  After a while, the experimenter started giving one of the monkeys a grape instead, which is a higher value reward, while continuing to give the other a piece of cucumber.  After a couple of times when it kept getting a piece of cucumber instead of an equal reward of a grape, the monkey screamed and threw the cucumber at the experimenter.  And then refused to continue.

When this experiment is done with chimpanzees, the same thing happens.  More, if the chimps belong to the same family grouping and one continues to get cucumber while the other gets grapes, the chimp getting grapes will also "go on strike" and refuse to work any  more.  (Thereby proving they're better than many human beings are.)

So it's not a competition, it's about getting fair treatment.  Barry and Iris being comics canon means nothing to viewers of the TV shows.

2 hours ago, Trini said:

They could always do better, but I think she's been more than "a prop" this past season. We'll have to see how this STAR Labs leader arc turns out, but Iris has been more important than Joe/Cisco and especially (any version of) Wells for the past 2 seasons, and I don't think they'd reverse that especially leading up to their marriage.

On 8/6/2017 at 5:06 PM, Trini said:

I still see people complaining that Iris is still "only a love interest"*, even though this past season she's been shown to be more than that. While the show could always do better by Iris/Candice, I think Season 3 was the strongest for her. She was shown to be the catalyst for Barry's powers; the 'glue' that keeps Team Flash/the Flash Family together (everything crumbled when she died - even the city); and and her faith in Barry (since childhood!) is one of the things that made it possible for him to become The Flash. Unlike other heroes' love interests Iris has been/ is an integral part of Barry's hero journey from the start. There's no Flash without Iris West!

I replied more fully in the Iris West thread but you've pretty much answered your own question. Everything to do with Iris is about Barry.  She props up Barry and his work. That's it.  If you look through the Spoiler Discussion thread, posters are fuming that it looks like Felicity won't get Smoak Technology but it will be Smoak-Holt instead. Why can't Felicity have her own thing without a man (Curtis) spoiling it, and maybe Thea can run it with her. Add to that DR talking about Lyla becoming Amanda Waller and causing conflict between them,  and you've got three strong women who do far more on their own than Iris does.

If Iris continues to be the head of Team Flash even after Barry is back and does more than cheerlead, I'll reconsider my position.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I assume the plan is for a WestAllen  wedding because Girl's Night Out on The Flash is Iris' bachelor party.  No one there for Felicity (no Thea, Lyla or Dinah).

Many are interpreting it that way, but I'm not.

22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's not a competition, it's a case of getting fair treatment.  Olicity has been the OTP on Arrow through four seasons now.  It's time. 

I can see that. (Doesn't explain negativity toward another couple, though.)

• Love 1

If they aren't getting married during the crossover, then they postpone for some reason because that date's on the STD - which means someone would have to give a second thought to getting married, but Iris is still wearing her engagement rings in BTS pics so I don't think that's happening.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Cool, so what do you think they're all hanging out for? Not sarcasm, honestly want to know

Just to hang out? The other times Iris and Felicity have met up it was either double dates, or coffee -- they deserve to have their own scenes together. There hasn't anything to say that it's specifically a bachelorette party/outing, either. Also, I'm kinda hoping it's NOT the bachelorette party, because I want Kara and Alex there too.

6 minutes ago, Trini said:

Just to hang out? The other times Iris and Felicity have met up it was either double dates, or coffee -- they deserve to have their own scenes together. There hasn't anything to say that it's specifically a bachelorette party/outing, either. Also, I'm kinda hoping it's NOT the bachelorette party, because I want Kara and Alex there too.

A girls night out a month before the wedding? Kinda sounds like a bachelorette party lol

But do you think they'll dedicate another episode to Iris' bachelorette party or do you think they aren't going to show it?

Also do Kara/Alex know Iris? Kara may have met Iris but that's just a one time thing. I don't think that justifies Iris inviting Kara to her party...

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

The guys in this episode filmed at a strip club in Vancouver for their scenes. So...it sounds like Barry's bachelor party is probably their part of the episode (I'm wondering if they all get incapacitated or something, since the girls had the majority of the filming days- Grant Gustin wasn't even on set for like half the filming time for this episode).

If Barry's having his bachelor party, then Iris is very likely having her bachelorette party too.

• Love 1

I'm just not one to get my hopes up when info without context can be interpreted in different ways.

8 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

But do you think they'll dedicate another episode to Iris' bachelorette party or do you think they aren't going to show it?

No idea. I know what I'd like to happen, but the writers are ... ::sigh::

Oliver who?  Although maybe he might have talked them into not taking Barry to a strip club.  I can't think of any woman I know who would appreciate that for her fiance's bachelor party.

1 hour ago, Trini said:

(Doesn't explain negativity toward another couple, though.)

The negativity on my part is because I think Iris deserves more than to be reduced to making Barry better or giving him pep talks.  Barry may think he loves her but it's more about him than about her.  He first told her about his feelings for her when she was going to move in with Eddie which I think is a selfishh/immature thing to do.

For the record, I dislike Kara/Mon El far more.  There's something about Kreisburg that reduces the woman in his key relationships. I heard he did that when he was writing the GA/BC comic books too.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Barry at a strip club? Lol

Flashbacks to the best Smallville episode.

So poor Oliver wasn't invited to Barry's? 

Remember - the folks over on the FLash don't like Oliver at all. 

Plus Barry has enough male friends in the show - whereas Iris doesn't have any LOL

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I thought the women were the ones who filmed at a strip club?

No, it was the guys! Or at least, they were the ones confirmed at the location of one for the first few days of filming. That's probably going to be pretty funny, actually. Barry doesn't seem the type to go for that, and since he was't on set for the rest of the week, it probably means he gets knocked out or kidnapped or something.

16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The negativity on my part is because I think Iris deserves more than to be reduced to making Barry better or giving him pep talks.  Barry may think he loves her but it's more about him than about her.  He first told her about his feelings for her when she was going to move in with Eddie which I think is a selfishh/immature thing to do.

We might have to agree to disagree; I don't she's been "reduced" when she's had the most presence she's had in 3 season's and about to be in charge in the 4th.

(I wrote a response in the Iris thread, BTW)

14 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

No, it was the guys! Or at least, they were the ones confirmed at the location of one for the first few days of filming. That's probably going to be pretty funny, actually. Barry doesn't seem the type to go for that, and since he was't on set for the rest of the week, it probably means he gets knocked out or kidnapped or something.

Which guys? I only ask because Arrow's shot at a strip club for a scene that didn't actually happen in the strip club. I was wondering if they looked like they were on a night out or just dressed normally.

I do think a bachelorette is the most likely scenario for Girls Night, but I won't be upset if it's not. I'd love an episode that's actually about the ladies just hanging out, but then having to take down a baddie. That said, I did originally think WA would be married in the xover (as long as it's not Olicity, I'm good), but now I kinda feel like no one will be married in the crossover (and I will probably be wrong as I normally am lol). I feel like all this talk of 'romance is in the air', when talking about the crossover, is meant to mislead us. There are several ways to accomplish that: maybe Olicity get re-engaged, WestAllen can have a rehearsal or engagement party, and I'm sure the other two shows can have a moment in their eps with their couples.

I personally would be disappointed with an Olicity crossover wedding, after all the shit they've been through they deserve to be the main focus of their wedding. I don't know how WA fans feel but they deserve their own moment too. So my hope is they don't cram any wedding into those episodes, and allow both couples to have their own focus if they are getting married this season. I may not like WA (I hate Barry) but I love Iris, so I'd tune into her wedding, even if her groom looks like  red gumby. I want my main couple to have their moment be about them. So I guess I'm team no wedding. 

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 1

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I think I would have liked the crossover wedding to be Olicity's. I'd definitely prefer for Oliver/Felicity's exes to not be at their wedding, but other than that their wedding getting to be the main plot for a four show crossover would have been cool (and maybe we would have finally gotten that Olicity photo shoot). Plus, the meltdown Reddit would have had would have been a definite plus, haha. 

In my opinion, an Olicity wedding in the crossover would get the network/shows a lot more attention and buzz than Westallen, but imo it seems like Arrow's been trying to downplay Olicity since Season 5 started (even if they're getting back together).

If only Myson hadn't existed, Oliver and Felicity could have gotten married in the 100th episode, sigh. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LeighAn said:

I really don't, to be honest.  I have no huge longing but there is a tiny petty part of me that wants to wipe out the fake Laurel/Oliver wedding party with an actual Felicity/Oliver wedding in the following year's crosssover.  But yeah, that's mostly just about oneupmanship.  An Olicity wedding is going to be lovely in the moments it happens no matter when, where or why, so I'm open I guess to just about anything. 

3 hours ago, LeighAn said:

2X7s_WoXtp5vWB8VeCl7nVFgpK1nBsMd7Rrhy6dZ

Don't hate me? 

Ha! But for real I pretty sure I saw someone spec that here before and I felt pretty much the same. I'd probably hate that as much as a double wedding scenario. 

Yes, I remember you were not the first, lol.  It's been part of the spec options for months now.  

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Barry at a strip club? Lol

Flashbacks to the best Smallville episode.

So poor Oliver wasn't invited to Barry's? 

Agree to disagree.  Shudder.  Amber Waves.  Gag.  I did enjoy how Clark reacted to Lois's girl cooties.  

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Oliver who?  Although maybe he might have talked them into not taking Barry to a strip club.  I can't think of any woman I know who would appreciate that for her fiance's bachelor party.

Oliver is too busy with his bro Slade to make it to Barry's bachelor party.   I half wonder if Felicity will give his regrets.  

• Love 2

The purpose of this topic is to discuss similar types of shows, including ones that exist in the Arrow universe. Please know that the moderators allow a wide latitude of what can be discussed here; if you question if something belongs here, please use the report button, and the moderation team will review. Thank you!

• Love 6