Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

They could't have put less effort into that if they tried.

But on the other hand, wow that pic.

Their social media person is the worst. At least they didn't have to be shamed into it this time.

• Love 3
(edited)

I know, I know, but there is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF out there today. #SorryImNotSorry

Jensen Ackles, heartthrob-in-chief. That oughta be on his business card going forward.

Jensen Ackles, the heartthrob-in-chief of The CW's long-running series "Supernatural,'' will reign as Bacchus LI when the New Orleans Carnival krewe hits the streets for its annual parade Sunday night (March 3). On Friday, March 1, he visited patients and staff at Children's Hospital.

http://s.nola.com/UmSLZ2k

king.jpeg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9
(edited)
37 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I know, I know, but there is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF out there today. #SorryImNotSorry

Jensen Ackles, heartthrob-in-chief. That oughta be on his business card going forward.

king.jpeg

Don't be sorry, it's overwhelming - but in a good way! LOL! It's been hard to keep up with all the goodies since the King arrived in NOLA. So much rapid fire deliciousness. Swoon!

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 4
(edited)

In reference to the skiing selfie...

Heh, better them than me... You couldn't pay me enough to put on skis and go skiing. Things that would make my big enough feet even bigger and make it easy to trip over them and fall down? No, thank you! And that's not even mentioning the cold - which I was over about 20 years ago or more.

However, that is a pretty great selfie/"us"ie (them-ie?)

Edited by AwesomO4000
Damn second page I didn't see, making my post make no sense.
  • Love 1
(edited)

I really hope that part of what brought them together at Commander's Palace was a long and steady stream of that restaurant's famous 25¢ martinis 😊🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸 🤣 ❤️ 😎

Seriously, though, it's so sweet how in love they are.

Edited by rue721
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

king.jpeg

I love this. I bet he will cherish this handmade crown more than all the others. He's just great!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I love this. I bet he will cherish this handmade crown more than all the others. He's just great!

Yes he is. You could see how tickled and moved he was with it. This is a good man. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm trying to catch up with everything after being out of town today and the outpourings of love are endless.

So happy for this wonderful man and actor. 

So proud to be a fan of his every day, but especially now. 

And yes, the visit with the children at the hospital was great. Smiling like the sun at all and everyone, and still so moved by the courage of the children.

I thought my heart was going to burst when he talked about them.💝

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 8

I just saw two more tweets-the official coronation of The King-and good God is he having fun with this!-and another one of all the nurses swooning over him which had me grinning from ear to ear because yeah, that would be me too.😍

• Love 9

Reading articles, it looks like the idea was hatched by Daniel and Holly Ollis (WBTV PR).  It’s nice that Warner Brothers puts energy into Promoting Jensen.  As far as I can tell Holly is pretty good at her job.  She organized Kansas at Comic Con.  Also, with WBTV involved, conflicts with shooting will probably smooth out.  And of course the show gets the promotion.  

• Love 2

I love this.  Brian KIng Joseph was a contest on America's got Talent.  He's a fiddler (or maybe its violin, I don't remember).  He suffers from Neuorpathy in his hands and is losing feeling in them so it makes it more of a challenge to play.

• Love 6

I've been dealing with one act but this list was on Bobby Bones show and they didn't have a clue who Jensen was, but he is number #4.  I don't know how they found or created this list but I did think it was cool.  Perhaps someone has posted it before??? or knows more.

#4 Jensen

The list of the hottest male celebs:

#1: Zac Efron

#2: Chris Hemsworth

#3: Channing Tatum

#4: Jensen Ackles

#5: James Franco

#6: Chris Evans

#7: Liam Hemsworth

#8: Ian Somerhalder

#9: Brad Pitt

#10: Johnny Depp

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen even has perfect aim.

The only thing left for him to do aside from the EGOT, a  superhero role in a good superhero movie or TV show, is be a baseball player in a baseball movie...and then I would die happy. LOL

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 7kstar said:

I've been dealing with one act but this list was on Bobby Bones show and they didn't have a clue who Jensen was, but he is number #4.  I don't know how they found or created this list but I did think it was cool.  Perhaps someone has posted it before??? or knows more.

#4 Jensen

#1: Zac Efron

#2: Chris Hemsworth

#3: Channing Tatum

#4: Jensen Ackles

Channing Tatum ranked above Jensen?! Wow...🤨

(edited)

#1:  Jensen Ackles

#2: Zac Efron

#3: Chris Hemsworth

#4: Channing Tatum

There fixed it.

Edited by Casseiopeia
It was broken!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wtf no Jason Momoa? No Tyrese Gibson? No Jamie Dornan? Not even Michael B. Jordan, who I am not attracted to because I awkwardly still think of as Wallace from the Wire, but who is like the main Celebrity Hot Guy of the last year?

Guys, I think we're being punked right now

Edited by rue721

Are they still planning to broadcast the parade live on Facebook?

And does anyone know what time here in Eastern Standard Time?

I heard that it was moved up an hour on account of the weather situation?...

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Are they still planning to broadcast the parade live on Facebook?

And does anyone know what time here in Eastern Standard Time?

I heard that it was moved up an hour on account of the weather situation?...

I saw that the parade was 5.15 Louisiana time.  

I believe the Bacchus parade is still set to go at the scheduled time.  It was only the other parades that were moved up.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I saw that the parade was 5.15 Louisiana time.  

I believe the Bacchus parade is still set to go at the scheduled time.  It was only the other parades that were moved up.

1 hour ago, Cambion said:

Thanks so much!

So. Excited.🤗

Can't wait to see The King all decked out in his Royal Regalia doin' his thing...😎😍🤩

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen is like the perfect dress-up doll: he looks good in anything. Considering all the costumes Dean has gotten put in over the years (military, cowboy, medieval, 1940s), the show knows it too! 

And this color combo is really classy, better than the firetruck reds or pure whites I've seen from previous kings.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Oh, good Lord.  It's even better than I imagined.

That's purple or plum, right?  I shit you not, guys. I was literally thinking this morning that I hope he wears purple and not gold and red. Because purple is the color of royalty and he would look amazing in it.  Hot damn! He looks fantastic!!!

• Love 6

I have no clue how they form, found or made up the list.  Bobby Bones is country music and they will report on all kinds of things but I would expect it was a list they found and wanted to know why these guys.  So I was tickled to hear Jensen since they didn't have a clue who he was other than the guy on supernatural.

I know I would put Jensen #1 but then I might be biased.  Lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
50 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That's purple or plum, right?  I shit you not, guys. I was literally thinking this morning that I hope he wears purple and not gold and red. Because purple is the color of royalty and he would look amazing in it.  Hot damn! He looks fantastic!!!

I think it's more like dark navy blue. He is just spectacular.

ETA: OMG, @Casseiopeia - you found it! You found the shot!!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 7