Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Iju said:

thanks for telling me to google.

I was telling you to Google the Doublemint twins, since I'm assuming they were before your time.

I don't think there is any question he was referring to sex.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I was telling you to Google the Doublemint twins, since I'm assuming they were before your time.

I don't think there is any question he was referring to sex.

honestly when i have no clue, i have no clue. i honestly thought he was talking about some episode and ganged up with the twins with sam or something lol.

8 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Haha brilliant! That tweets hiliarious :D 

I’ve always loved Bobby and Jim Beaver! Then Jim earned even further favour when he was one of the few cast members (along with RSJ and Rob Benedict) who cared enough about Misha to defend him against bronly haters. 

• Love 2

i was coming here to ask and the tweet only opened the door for me. i read last night that SPN is the longest running sci fi show, what are some other records that SPN has hit, if any?

So in World of Warcraft this week they're doing the Noblegarden event, which is inspired by Easter.  The main objective is to run around certain towns and pick up brightly colored eggs and open them for fabulous prizes (usually chocolate).  However, one of the things you can get is this:

Capture.JPG.415bdcdc76cf9448a3d169d12209a3ed.JPG

It is a new item this year, and having it on your person causes you to occasionally lay very large eggs.  Some people think it's a reference to "Bad Day At Black Rock".  It may not be, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.  I think only the Simpsons outranks them for using pop culture references!

• Love 1

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/03/lois-clark-cliffhanger-supernatural-interview/

Um....Eugenie...what are you doing? LOL stoking the Wincesters here or what??? LOL

I mean you know, Jack is not Sam and Dean's child here. I can't even...

For years fans wondered what happened after the season 4 finale of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, where a super tot appeared in the final moments of what became an unintentional series finale.

“We didn’t write it as a series finale, it was just supposed to be a cliff­hanger,” executive producer Eugenie Ross-­Leming tells EW of leaving viewers wanting to know what happened to Lois and Clark after a baby wrapped in a blanket adorned with a Superman symbol was left with the couple.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

There is an audio interview with Jensen in the link...

https://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2018/04/05/jensen-ackles-its-the-relationships-that-make-supernatural-super/

Eh...I thought it was longer.   He didn't reallly say much.  But their little dance video is over 20 million views now.  So there's that!

Hmmm. That's the clip from Paleyfest.  It sucks when some of these online blogs take this stuff out of context and then don't credit where the clip is from. :(

and at a press event, he talked about how that evolving dynamic between Sam and Dean has kep

14 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

If they were there to get the clip themselves then "at a press event" is fine. But if not, they need to credit the event. 

But why wouldn't they just say the clip is from Paleyfest either way? Like it's trying to make it seem like some exclusive thing and it isn't. It's literally from the panel.

9 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It sounds like he did it with the managers permission

Yeah he said that in the video link. Pretty funny nonetheless. I can't wait to see the Jensen haters try to spin this as some kind of meltdown or something LOL

• Love 4

This did not work for me from Canada but hopefully I'll be able to watch later from home via Hola. I'm sure it's going to be interesting :)

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/watch-c2e2-mark-sheppard-reflects-on-eight-seasons-of-supernatural

The Mark Sheppard Full Employment Act was in effect on the first day of C2E2 2018, as the man behind the demon lord Crowley dished on his remarkable eight-season run on Supernatural. In many ways, it was the alpha and the omega of Crowley's time on the show, as he looked back on how he came to play Crowley and why he was disappointed with his final scene.

First, Sheppard fondly recalled the late Kim Manners, a veteran TV director and producer who helped pave the way for him to appear on Supernatural. From there, Sheppard shared the story behind his first major scene on the series, which required him to kiss another man under a bridge. It was the way crossroads demons closed their deals, and yet the producers had a very hard time finding someone to plant a kiss on Sheppard. Although Sheppard swore the performers had no idea they would be kissing him when they turned down the role. When they finally found someone, it simply led to new unintended setbacks and humor on the set.

Sheppard was less amused about the death scene he was given for Crowley. He was obviously very attached to the role he had played for nearly a decade. The edit on his final episode cut out moments that would have given his character an even more memorable exit. According to Sheppard, he always played Crowley with a sense of triumph even when he lost. His last lines on the show would have reflected this, had they not been edited out. It was a choice that appears to color Sheppard’s feelings for the show.

However, Sheppard made it clear he had much warmer feelings for the cast, even if he couldn't resist teasing them over the course of this hourlong panel.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I want Ketch to die a painful death, but David seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I agree. I have nothing against DHJ. His panels at cons are fun and he really seems to have a good sense of humor. Ketch is a monster and needs to die.

There must be a story with the hats - Rob is wearing one too. Google tells me they are a type of stetson. I love that he's willing to try different genres of songs to perform. Pretty awesome for someone who was once too shy to sing on stage at all. I was not familiar with the song at all, it's growing on me. <3

• Love 1

The hat didn't bother me.  He made a joke at the beginning, calling it "hat night at the improv", because they were all wearing pretty much the same hat, so it was kind of funny.  I'm just glad he did a different song.  I don't think the explicitness of the song was seen as a bad thing, based on the reaction of the audience.  I am getting tired of "Whipping Post", so I wouldn't mind if he put that one on the back burner for a while.

• Love 1

I think the hat in itself is fine - it`s just that you need the wardrobe to match to make it work aka a Western outfit. But apparently they were just goofing around and I much rather he does it in those venues than improv comedy on the show. 

Apparently they have redubbed this #hatcon because everyone is wearing them. It is Nashville after all. Girls in bikini tops and Daisy Dukes wear cowboy hats. :)

Thing is, Louden Swain often performs Whipping Post whether Jensen is there or not, so this is just another opportunity for him to sing.

• Love 5