Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

They're in the UK this weekend.  No rest for the wicked.  LOL

I don't think Asylum allows pics or recording....???

They are not doing Asylum, it's a creation con.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SueB said:

Forbes?!  That's a pretty nice pick up for the Brewery.

That article is so good. It really made me want to visit them. And I love their future plans for it, too.

But the best was the way that the brewery was born.

They all seem so down to earth and real.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

That article is so good. It really made me want to visit them. And I love that their future plans, too.

But the best was the way that the brewery was born. They all seem so down to earth and real.

And I don't blame Daneel worrying about them blowing up her house when they were first experimenting.  I have a feeling whern her brother and Jensen get together, Daneel is the grounded one. 

Edited by SueB
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

When the convention went off the rails a bit.....

I was going to ask what the ice challenge was but then Jensen started with the belt and I realized, who cares?! lolol

• Love 3
(edited)

You say off the rails - I say GLORIOUS!

That stuff must be horrible looking at Jensen's face. And it clearly messed them up. Sweating profusely and Jared crying. 

Who thinks Misha actually did his back stage earlier in the panel? 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
(edited)

"She is smart because she is always right" LOL! You gotta love it!!

And this one, too-"It makes her happy when I'm really nice." Awwwwwwwwwwww...

And take note of this one Mr. Ackles-"If I could give my mom anything, it would be a new ring." ;-D

Edited by Myrelle
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

That stuff must be horrible looking at Jensen's face. And it clearly messed them up. Sweating profusely and Jared crying. 

I think it was Smirnoff Ice (basically vodka and lime) . Problem probably was that European version is different from the one in the States. Way stronger. It might have taken them by surprise?

(edited)

I was watching the UK con videos that have come out so far, and there are some really funny moments, particularly in the J2M panel, but I gotta say, (sorry if I sound a bit too mean), I'm over people shouting out stuff and the repetitive questions.  I know it's not a US con, but I think I've heard all those questions asked before multiple times. 

Smirnoff Ice is pretty similar to a lot of wine coolers sold in the US, which aren't very strong, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're stronger in Europe.

Edited by BlueSapphire
  • Love 1

I think it was Smirnoff Ice (basically vodka and lime) . Problem probably was that European version is different from the one in the States. Way stronger. 

I generally have a pretty good tolerance for alcohol (though I`m small and don`t drink much) but Smirnoff Ice? Yup, that`s rough. Never tasted any American versions.

22 minutes ago, BlueSapphire said:

I was watching the UK con videos that have come out so far, and there are some really funny moments, particularly in the J2M panel, but I gotta say, (sorry if I sound a bit too mean), I'm over people shouting out stuff and the repetitive questions.  I know it's not a US con, but I think I've heard all those questions asked before multiple times. 

Smirnoff Ice is pretty similar to a lot of wine coolers sold in the US, which aren't very strong, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're stronger in Europe.

The J2M panel is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Why can't we get that in the US? (agree on the shouting things out and asking repetitive questions). 

4 hours ago, Myrelle said:

She is smart because she is always right" LOL! You gotta love it!!

And this one, too-"It makes her happy when I'm really nice." Awwwwwwwwwwww...

The innocence of a child: Priceless.

9 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

One thing occurred to me today - have they never had a con in Austin?  I for one would sign up for a tour led by Gen and Danneel.

Something tells me that it'd be ill adviced for them. Imagine the invasion. That's their home. I can't remember now, haven't they done cons in Dallas? close enough and safer for them.

10 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I generally have a pretty good tolerance for alcohol (though I`m small and don`t drink much) but Smirnoff Ice? Yup, that`s rough. Never tasted any American versions.

It's delicious, in my opinion. I seldom drink, but when I do it's generally one of three things: a White Russian, a sloe gin fizz (I'm from Massachusetts, so cranberry juice = yay!), or a Smirnoff ice. What it reminds me of is a slightly alcoholic version of a soda I drank when I visited Australia about 10 years ago (which was awesome). Unfortunately I can't remember the soda's name, and they don't have it here in the states. It was a Coke product and was basically a soda with 5% lemon juice.

So here in the states, Smirnoff Ice is very fizzy, very lemony (or other fruity, depending on the flavor), and about 4.5 - 5.0% alcohol.*** I generally prefer the original or the triple black, both with the lemony flavor, but the raspberry is not bad either. Green apple is popular, too (but not my favorite.) If hard lemonade is also fizzy (I've not tried that yet), I suppose it would taste similarly.

Here in the states, Smirnoff Ice is basically a drink for alcohol wimps (like myself), and usually is considered a "girly drink." As an illustration, the taste of the green apple is generally described as "like a jolly rancher... except with alcohol." It's a "gateway" drink - hee. I just never graduated to beer (yuck) or wine (also yuck - unless it's a fizzy pear dessert wine) or hard liquor (ewww).

So from your description, yes, very different from the real Smirnoff Ice.

*** So beer levels of alcohol with the beer taste replaced with a fruity, fizzy party. Heh.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He is such a dork 

It's this kind of stupid thing that makes me like him all the more. LOL. And I am totally thinkingof Dean in Monster Movie.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

It's this kind of stupid thing that makes me like him all the more. LOL. And I am totally thinkingof Dean in Monster Movie.

Exactly what I thought of immediately. I love that he makes fun of himself, or better yet, acts like his favorite character! :)

• Love 4

Jensen was complaining about the malt taste of the drink, which is my main complaint.  I drink them because they're easy, and there are lots of varieties out there, but I don't really care for the malt flavor.  When I'm in Canada, you can get them with the actual vodka, etc., rather than the malt.  I much prefer those.

10 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Did you see there are over 1 million views in 12 hours?

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Did you see there are over 1 million views in 12 hours?

I always wondered what counts as a view. If I open it up and watch it six times is that six or one? In other words - is it each time it's opened or viewed?

I mean not that I would watch it six times in a row. Or 10....

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 2

"I don’t know if any of you are familiar with Supernatural, but our fanbase is…passionate? And vocal. And large. Because most of them have been watching the show for 13 years […] the fandom has been around long enough that is has divided into factions that support different potential outcomes for the show and things that could or could not happen - things that they wish would happen and so, any given episode is met with some of the most magically supportive and some of the most hateful vitriolic twitter things because people don’t always necessarily think that there’s someone on the end of twitter that can see that. So we see it go in live on both coasts and so before we’re even seeing the episode on TV, twitter is excoriating us or loving us or whatever they’re doing for that particular episode. So, it’s really important that we have a tremendous amount of gratitude and respect for the fandom - but we have to stick to our plan, because they all want different things. They don’t all want one outcome for the show, so there would be no way to be like ‘I’m gonna sneak this in because people are gonna love it’. You would get murdered."

- Steve Yockey, on The Subtext

From Dot ?‏ @dottweets on twitter - not sure if this is the right place to post but boy is it interesting (reblogged from the bloggerloggerfun)

• Love 4

Eh, I compose my tweets in the hopes that 'someone on the end of twitter can see it', and tag accordingly. Too bad they only respond to those magically supportive folks. I think the showrunner and his team could benefit from a little constructive criticism of their game plan. Most of the time it's hard to imagine they have one, given the mess that ends up on the screen.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Icarus said:

. So, it’s really important that we have a tremendous amount of gratitude and respect for the fandom

I know that Steve Yockey is fairly new to the show but if it wasn't for the rabid passion of the fans this show would have been cancelled at the end of S2.  What he says isn't necessarily wrong but kind of in your face fandom.  If we are bitching, praising, tweeting whatever it means we are watching and kind of hoping that our voices might be heard.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I think if they are on Twitter they have to interact on both the good and the bad. I would like them to explain when someone has a question about the logic of a storyline, for instance. 

I wonder if sometimes they can't really answer because it was written in the script but ended up on the cutting room floor.  The editing and continuity of the episodes  since Nicole Baer and Todd Aronauer left has kind of sucked.