Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

"Fleshing out" can be a good thing:  we can get to see the boys from other perspectives and how they interact with others.  "Replacing" is not the same thing.  

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

From JIB:

“The thing that really fleshed out the show was having other characters, more than just Sam and Dean, on screen” - Jared at #JIB10

https://twitter.com/thedoorgal/status/1129790032208965633

*sigh*  The show is overweight with extra characters.   

It worked back in the day, when those other characters served Sam and Dean's stories, versus Sam and Dean serving the latest new pet characters stories.  That's the problem.  Alas.

• Love 13
(edited)
9 hours ago, SueB said:

It was his wife’s bag with all her jewelry and he panicked 

I'd have probably freaked and done the same thing...assuming I had a lot of expensive jewelry i just left behind. 

It's a dumb thing to do and I'd probably be horrified afterwards and then laugh at my own stupidity years later.

Which seems to be what they're doing.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Ummm...pics or it didn't happen....:):)

Isn't that what he's wearing in the JIB video? Either white or very light blue. They look white on my monitor (and that's all I need, lol);

21 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I'd have probably freaked and done the same thing...assuming I had a lot of expensive jewelry i just left behind. 

It's a dumb thing to do and I'd probably be horrified afterwards and then laugh at my own stupidity years later.

Which seems to be what they're doing.

I once left my cousin on top of Pikes Peak and all I did was tell the engineer so he could call back to the station and arrange for him to get on the next train. 

Of course, my cousin was over 40 at the time and not nearly as valuable as a case of jewelry. ☺️

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

I once left my cousin on top of Pikes Peak and all I did was tell the engineer so he could call back to the station and arrange for him to get on the next train. 

Of course, my cousin was over 40 at the time and not nearly as valuable as a case of jewelry. ☺️

Now, if your cousin was a toddler, that would be a valid use of the emergency button, I think.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Isn't that what he's wearing in the JIB video? Either white or very light blue. They look white on my monitor (and that's all I need, lol);

I was just jonesing for some more pics...and too lazy to find them. LOL

• LOL 1

Finally watched the voice results show. Apologies to the original artists but the first two singers going for the save sung, in my mind, Jensen Ackles songs. Andrew sung Simple Man and Rod sung Brother. I instantly compared them to Jensen singing the songs. It just showed how amazing Jensen's voice is.

And yes I know that it's Lynyrd Skynyrd and Needtobreathe.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, xfuse said:

Finally watched the voice results show. Apologies to the original artists but the first two singers going for the save sung, in my mind, Jensen Ackles songs. Andrew sung Simple Man and Rod sung Brother. I instantly compared them to Jensen singing the songs. It just showed how amazing Jensen's voice is.

And yes I know that it's Lynyrd Skynyrd and Needtobreathe.

Same. 

23 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Jensen demonstrating how to pack clothes at Jibcon

I have watched this a, probably, unhealthy amount of times .. also, he can teach me to do anything just with shake and frown, or nod and smile. He is such a dork. I love him.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I have watched this a, probably, unhealthy amount of times .. also, he can teach me to do anything just with shake and frown, or nod and smile. He is such a dork. I love him.

I love his new tan boots! Along with his gorgeous white pants, along with his blue denim shirt along with...everything else.

• Love 3
On 5/18/2019 at 12:00 AM, tessathereaper said:

Yeah it's not really funny when you think about it.  Who the heck hits the emergency button because they forgot their luggage.  I mean I've never even been on more than a local train(just a few times), except when I went to England and we took a train to Canterbury and even I know you don't hit an emergency button unless it's like an actual emergency, either health(yeah having a heart attack right now, something along those lines) or public safety related.  Forgotten luggage is just personal inconvenience.

How do you even forget luggage?

(edited)

Is this from Saturday afternoon or Sunday, maybe?

I just watched his first solo panel on Saturday and it was So. Good. 

Now I just watched a Beautiful, Beautiful video of a Jensen and Briana duet. 

This is the only con that I'd ever want to go to.

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, S Cook Productions said:

This is the first I've ever heard of this story. Did he get in trouble? It seems to me that's probably a fine-able offense...

At the time he thought he was going to jail.  And he thought the fine was going to be pretty substantial.  I think the authorities took pity on the really dumb American.  He got off with just a fine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I may be biased, but Holy Moly, IMO this is a better version of that song.

I love Gaga and Bradley's version, but damn, I'd pay to hear Jensen and Briana sing it live.

• Love 4

So my hubby and I got to chat with Mark Sheppard for about 5-10 mins this weekend at his booth at Megacon. That’s the first time we’ve seen him in the much more informal setting that wasn’t a creation con. He was actually very very sweet. He didn’t have a line when we got there (although he had a very long line earlier in the day), so it seemed he wanted to talk. He was very personal sharing details of his life and talking about ours etc. it was funny. He was very personable. He even asked how long we were married. He was impressed at 17 years and told us he has had 4 wives lol. Then later at the panel he put on his usual con persona that I’ve seen in the past; making fun of ppl, only answering questions that he wanted to, walking around etc. 

He did talk about supernatural though and his leaving. He said it definitely wasn’t his idea, but he wasn’t surprised being that he didn’t feel that he was utilized enough or well in seasons 10-12.  He complained again about going from the smartest person on the show to the dumbest. He thinks Dabb didn’t know what to do with his character, and Crowley wasn’t important to him so he killed him off. He said that’s just the way it goes in show biz but he’s grateful for the time he had, and for the spn family. He did say, however, that he would not come back for a cameo in the final season. He said he wouldn’t consider it if he wasn’t “on the poster” as a lead. 

• Useful 2
(edited)

I’m on my way home from a fantastic week at Jib. 

The guys were all in a great mood. My auto session with Jensen was just the best.  Because just as I went up to the table Misha sat at the table next to him and they started throwing Kleenex packages at each other and having a staring contest.  This went on for like a minute before Daniela scolded them to get back to work. So I basically got to witness this close up and get extra time being right next to Jensen.  

I made a poster with my favorite Dean eps and the eps he directed  he took a bit of extra time to look over my poster and comment and he pointed to the list of eps I had that he directed I asked if I would get to add to it and he shook his head yes  (I didn’t think that is considered a spoiler)  so he is directing this season  

seriously, every con makes me love him more

@catrox14 Ricky is also one of the nicest dudes and hilarious.  At his autos he was hugging everyone before and after. Making everyone laugh in photo ops and his panels.

off topic but I’m still fan girling so hard after hugging Sebastian Stan. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I’m on my way home from a fantastic week at Jib. 

The guys were all in a great mood. My auto session with Jensen was just the best.  Because just as I went up to the table Misha sat at the table next to him and they started throwing Kleenex packages at each other and having a staring contest.  This went on for like a minute before Daniela scolded them to get back to work. So I basically got to witness this close up and get extra time being right next to Jensen.  

I made a poster with my favorite Dean eps and the eps he directed  he took a bit of extra time to look over my poster and comment and he pointed to the list of eps I had that he directed I asked if I would get to add to it and he shook his head yes  (I didn’t think that is considered a spoiler)  so he is directing this season  

seriously, every con makes me love him more

@catrox14 Ricky is also one of the nicest dudes and hilarious.  At his autos he was hugging everyone before and after. Making everyone laugh in photo ops and his panels.

off topic but I’m still fan girling so hard after hugging Sebastian Stan. 

Awesome! Jib sounds so much more laid back than Creation cons. I want to go!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

Awesome! Jib sounds so much more laid back than Creation cons. I want to go!

And you get to see the beautiful city of Roma.  

The second best might be Vancouver.  The boys are rested because no flying or jet lag, and Jensen sometimes sings (if you enjoy Jensen singing).  Also you get a bus tour of important story locations and I think sometimes even a bunker tour.

I've never been to a convention myself.  But if I could afford it I'd go to one of those two. 

• Love 1

It would be Rome or the UK for me.

Nothing Creation connected and I've always wanted to visit both of those places, but I'm more likely to wind up at the FBBC than anywhere else, tbh. ;-D

So it's All Hell Breaks Loose down under this weekend.

And definitely and for sure, this fan is hoping for more singing from Mr. Ackles!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't think they have the UK one anymore.  Rogue events, who hosted them went bankrupt.

19 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

Think Misha's at Comic Con in (the east end of) London over the weekend?

Thanks - I think I was conflating Misha mentioning England with the Js being booked for the last UK con (before the Rogue thing happened). Oz it is! It's too bad they are so strict about video/pics from there - we don't get much beyond second hand news. Not that I'm not extremely grateful for those who share even that much, I just like to hear/see news from the source.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks - I think I was conflating Misha mentioning England with the Js being booked for the last UK con (before the Rogue thing happened). Oz it is! It's too bad they are so strict about video/pics from there - we don't get much beyond second hand news. Not that I'm not extremely grateful for those who share even that much, I just like to hear/see news from the source.

So J2 and Misha will be at separate cons this weekend?

32 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

So J2 and Misha will be at separate cons this weekend?

AHBL in Melbourne:

Confirmed Guests

Jensen Ackles

Jared Padalecki

Richard Speight, Jr.

Matt Cohen

Ruth Connell

Rachel Miner

Rob Benedict

Jason Manns

Louden Swain

Julian Richings

The Hillywood Show

Jason Palmer

--------------------------------

I don't see a Comic Con UK listed on Superwiki, but I'm assuming that's correct since Misha definitely mentioned England.

• Love 1