Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This all ridiculous. However, Dinah's blind spot is Vince and I do think she's right about Oliver/Diggle going to save their wives. However, they'd also consider combining both plans, so....

Yeah. Curtis/Rene annoy me a lot more than Dinah, though Dinah's stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest. 

I could see Digg thinking that but I see Oliver rushing off and throwing caution to the wind.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

I could see Digg thinking that but I see Oliver rushing off and throwing caution to the wind.

He probably would, but Oliver's also good under pressure and coming up with plans on the spot. NTA haven't been proven to do that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Congrats Arrow, I officially miss E1Laurel Lance. My god, not even she was as reckless as these idiots.

Listen; Laurel was smug, and could be condescending, and yeah, she talked back to Oliver and made mistakes. But she never sacrificed lives while on a mission due to feelings. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Listen; Laurel was smug, and could be condescending, and yeah, she talked back to Oliver and made mistakes. But she never sacrificed lives while on a mission due to feelings. 

Laurel at least cared for and respected team arrow, as well as the city. I didn't like her, she mostly boring, but she had connections to these ppl. These three are the most awful additions ever.

The writers really failed when it came to Siren and Cayden. This entire storyline (for me) would've been sooo much better had they made it a point to have Siren look at Cayden as another father like figure and be torn between him and Quentin.

• Love 3