Type keyword(s) to search

Being Randy

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

This "Being..." is getting out of hand. Where's...

•Being Cole

•Being Suzy

•Being Corey

•Being Miranda

•Being Lois

•Being Javi

•Being Brittany

•Being Roxanne 

•Being Leeeewis

•Being Adumb

•Being UBT

•Being Keiffer

•Being Courtland

•Being Tori

•Being Chelsea #2

•Being Sterling

•Being Stiffler's mom

•Being Jeff

•Being Amber's million neglected animals

•Being Jeremy

•Being Matt and Amber's much older "friends"

•Being *that guy that was wearing the red shirt*

See how ridiculous this looks?????? ?

MTV, listen up, I appreciate the "Being Vee" special because she's cool but the rest have gone too far!! This show is about teen mom not teen moms and their million significant others and their friends and family.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I want "Being Couch". 

At a “Being Couch” reunion:

- Kail’s Couch ‘I have 5 different kinds of spunk on me.  My Ancestry DNA test shows that I’m part  manatee ‘

- Chelsea’s Couch ‘I like PSL and fall and flannels and UGGs and pop country.  OMG is that a squirrel?’

- Leah’s Couch ‘I am actually articulate.  I regularly listen to NPR.  Ali and I were just discussing the newest PBS documentary on the Vietnam War and its compelling uncritical view point of both sides in an otherwise complex war(sees Leah frowning and MamaDawn mouthing ‘that don’t make no sense’) sigh... monkey’

- Janelle’s Couch ‘She is the best.  I love her.  These holes were here before UBT got mad.  It was my fault. If you cover the cigarette scars, I’m totally instagram perfect’

On the TMOG Couch reunion  all the couches are there besides Amber’s because it got repossed.  Catelyn and Tylers’s are represented by a mock replica of the original. 

Edited by LBS
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, LBS said:

At a “Being Couch” reunion:

- Kail’s Couch ‘I have 5 different kinds of spunk on me.  My Ancestry DNA test shows that I’m part  manatee ‘

- Chelsea’s Couch ‘I like PSL and fall and flannels and UGGs and pop country.  OMG is that a squirrel?’

- Leah’s Couch ‘I am actually articulate.  I regularly listen to NPR.  Ali and I were just discussing the newest PBS documentary on the Vietnam War and its compelling uncritical view point of both sides in an otherwise complex war(sees Leah frowning and MamaDawn mouthing ‘that don’t make no sense’) sigh... monkey’

- Janelle’s Couch ‘She is the best.  I love her.  These holes were here before UBT got mad.  It was my fault. If you cover the cigarette scars, I’m totally instagram perfect’

On the TMOG Couch reunion  all the couches are there besides Amber’s because it got repossed.  Catelyn and Tylers’s are represented by a mock replica of the original. 

And the award for best post for the day goes to...@LBS. 

• Love 11

I've never gotten the Randy love and I'm glad there isn't (currently) a Being Randy in the works. Just me? 

Still want Being Keifer. Grassy knolls, Betty White t-shirts, green hoodies and non-criminal felons, aka good times.

• Love 7

I'm kinda thinking a "Being Kids" wouldn't be so bad.  I mean, really.  Episodes of nothing but Isaac, Lincoln, Aubree, Ali, Gracie, Adderall, throw in the Teen Mom OG kids, too.  They'll have little confessionals where they can speak their truths about shit that really goes down when the cameras aren't rolling.  And from Kaiser, Endtable, and Watson, we'd get voice-overs a'la "Look Who's Talking!".

Ya?  Ya?  I can picture that.

• Love 15
On 10/12/2017 at 8:49 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Could you imagine a Being Dawn? 

I wouldn't mind a Being Miranda.

I'd really like a Being Miranda! She's one of those that I can't decide if I like or not. I think that objectively, she is a hundred times better than Leah in every way. But so many people say she is stuck up, and I can sort of see that too. I think she doesn't come across well on camera because she doesn't really want to be there, and thinks the show and Leah are both stupid. I want to like her on a personal level (the same way I wanted to like Nathan, but at least discovered Doris, who I like!) and I think a special could let viewers see who she really is, in a way that's all about her (and not her husband's ex that he cheated on her with and who makes her life miserable!)

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I'd really like a Being Miranda! She's one of those that I can't decide if I like or not. I think that objectively, she is a hundred times better than Leah in every way. But so many people say she is stuck up, and I can sort of see that too. I think she doesn't come across well on camera because she doesn't really want to be there, and thinks the show and Leah are both stupid. I want to like her on a personal level (the same way I wanted to like Nathan, but at least discovered Doris, who I like!) and I think a special could let viewers see who she really is, in a way that's all about her (and not her husband's ex that he cheated on her with and who makes her life miserable!)

I hesitate to call someone "stuck up" without evidence, but if Miranda thinks Leah is XYZ those opinions are probably based on fact, not stereotypes or misconceptions etc. Miranda was a cute single young woman with no children and a full time job, met Corey who was a divorced Dad with twins (one with a genetic disease that's degenerative) and she fell in love with him, married him AND was an active step mom to his daughters. His ex wife gets hooked on pills, misused her OWN childrens money, cheats on her second husband, has sex with her ex who is now Miranda's husband, and was driving high with her step daughters in the car. If I was Miranda I would most certainly think Leah was beneath me and a hot mess. BUT Miranda chose to stay with Corey and have a child with him so she's GOT to deal with Leah long term. I wouldn't want to be in that position but Corey chose Leah and Miranda knew what she was getting into before Remi was born- so there you have it. 

Miranda could've washed her hands of it all before she got pregnant with Remi but I guess she figured Corey was worth it. 

• Love 14

But so many people say she is stuck up,

Who has accused Miranda of being stuck up? 

Agree @Scarlett45

Miranda had a laundry list of reasons to dislike Leah. Those reasons were valid. She didn't like how Leah did a lot of finger-pointing at Cory. Leah accused Miranda of putting Ali's health at risk over that stupid backpack issue. Pretty ballsy when Leah herself was not following through with making sure Ali's health was a priority. Knowing Leah, I am sure there was a lot of shit she was throwing at Miranda that we didn't get to see. Leah was obviously wanting Cory. Miranda was the roadblock to that happening. All Leah was able to accomplish was a quickie in the backseat. All of that was happening while Leah was a drug addict along with all the other things Scarlett posted above. I sure didn't like Leah acting all high and mighty as if she somehow was in a position to judge. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Still? I can't even remember the last time she was on the show. I wouldn't find her THAT interesting, especially now.

My observation is a lot of the momses hard core Stan's identify with them because they see (too) much of themselves in them. So they probably identify Miranda as that "stuck up" person in their lives who, you know, actually has some sense and class about themselves.  

Miranda and Corey have been smart to limit their involvement with this shit show.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Not so much on here, but Miranda gets a ton of hate on FB and Instagram. 

That's a given. Anyone who is a Leah fan is going to automatically go after Miranda. 

1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

My observation is a lot of the momses hard core Stan's identify with them because they see (too) much of themselves in them. So they probably identify Miranda as that "stuck up" person in their lives who, you know, actually has some sense and class about themselves.  

Miranda and Corey have been smart to limit their involvement with this shit show.

This is exactly it. 

I sure would hesitate to think Miranda had her nose up in the air based what people post on social media. Those are the same kind of people who think Jenelle is a great mom.  I will stick with what I perceive based on her actions and how she was treated. 

• Love 9

I didn't mean to start a big brouhaha about it! I hardly have seen her on the show, because it has been years, and people on fb and even other TM groups don't like her. I have always sided with her on every issue, especially things like backpackgate and he fact that she fixes real food. She just gets a TON of hate on other sites, so I question if there is any validity to it. She's one of those people I like because she is a foil to Leah, but don't have any opinion of her on a PERSONAL level because she is rarely shown. That's all I'm trying to say. I'd like to see a special to understand her more. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

She's one of those people I like because she is a foil to Leah, but don't have any opinion of her on a PERSONAL level because she is rarely shown. That's all I'm trying to say. I'd like to see a special to understand her more. 

She's very, very low key. I'd say out of the whole cast, she is the one whom even our super sleuths around here couldn't find much biographical info on. We know she was a police officer for a shortish amount of time before she met and married Corey, and I think someone dug up some info stating she might have gone to/graduated from college. Other then that, we don't know much about her outside of the little we've seen on the show. Even the Messer clan didn't drop much dirt on her when they were doing their smear campaign, other then their "the truth will come out!" garbage they like to spew. Funny she gets so much hate when she is barely on the show anymore and no one knows much about her.

• Love 8

Thanks for the info @HeySandyStrange!!! I've always thought maybe the reason people thought she was stuck up was because she usually seems scornful and even low key angry on screen. I get it though, because:

A. She thinks the show is stupid

B. She thinks Leah is stupid

C. She thinks the show is biased towards

leah 

D. She knows the show has lots of fan girls who wish Corey and Leah were still together 

E. even on her segments, the focus and "heroine" of the show is Leah 

So I would totally understand giving a somewhat pissed off vibe under the circumstances. I really would love to see a special that shows Miranda as the star, and lets her have her hour to shine!

• Love 3