Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Monday May 23rd:

Belle and Jan's confrontation leads to a medical crisis.

Tuesday, May 24th:

Xander tries to make amends with Sarah

Wednesday, May 25th:

Eric reveals life-changing news to Roman and Kate.

Thursday, May 26th:

Lani's guilt threatens to overwhelm her.

Friday, May 27th:

Sonny tries to piece together what happened to him last night.

Leo asks for Gwen's help as he continues to seek revenge on his enemies.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Belle and Jan's confrontation leads to a medical crisis.

Why do I have this feeling that Belle will "cause" Jan a miscarriage and then Shawn will take Jan's side blaming Belle? Like we haven't seen that soap scenario play out before.  

Eric reveals life-changing news to Roman and Kate.

Let me guess, he's leaving the preisthood....again!?

Rinse 

Repeat

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

6 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Never mind

Edited by boes
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, boes said:

Or, maybe, just maybe, he's gotten permission to perform all his priestly duties in nothing but a thong?

That black wool just has to chafe.

And perform them that way at the Brady Pub to boot! That's why he tells Roman and Kate about it.  "So here's the thing dad..." 🤣

• LOL 4
Just now, Brendan Birch said:

It wouldn't even be Shawn and Belle's first rodeo with Jan if that happens.  It happened in 2002, as well, when Jason Cook, Kirsten Storms, and Heather Lauren Olson were playing them.

Yep, I remember.  (Always liked JC as Shawn, even if he did do boneheaded things like pretend to be Jan's baby daddy.) Also, I was thinking of when Billie tried to blame Hope for her pregnancy loss.   

• Love 3
17 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Sonny tries to piece together what happened to him last night.

Leo asks for Gwen's help as he continues to seek revenge on his enemies.

Given the mention of Leo, I think we can assume that he is involved in Sonny's mysterious night. So, is Leo going to just run amok causing harm until his contract runs out? Or, is he going to be killed off by someone he has hurt? Which will result in multiple people being arrested and then it will turn out that Leo is just hiding somewhere. Gosh, I just came up with that - I should be a writer - NOT.

I wonder if Gwen is still chained to the chair in the interrogation room?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Pretty sure she's in a holding cell during her offscreen days.  She's only brought up to the interrogation room when she has visitors.

Paulina needs the chair now 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

The electrical chair.

giphy.gif

This kind would make certainly make the interrogations more interesting.

If the judge sentenced them to "the chair", up to the last moment, things could go either way, too!

• LOL 2

Ben/Jan hooking up wreaking havoc on Salem would've been 1000 times more interesting to me. Instead we get this..

I actually like that Kayla is interacting with Sonny he's her nephew yet I feel its rarely acknowledged.

• Love 7

#Days Spoilers for Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Will urges Sonny to report Leo to the police. #Wilson

Someone catches Belle and EJ sharing a kiss.

Abigail asks Chad if he wants to have another child. #Chabby

Xander and Sarah have an emotional breakthrough. #Xarah

• Love 5

I've read three different spoilers about Jan's baby.  One is that the baby just disappears because it's the devil's.  Second is she has a miscarriage after the big fight with Belle.  And third is that the baby is born and Sarah steals it.

Kayla checks out Sonny at the hospital.

I'm assuming that means checks him out OF the hospital but I do like the idea of her giving him the once over.

Did the Xander/NuChanel scenes happen yet?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2022 at 11:36 PM, Peanut6711 said:

Why do I have this feeling that Belle will "cause" Jan a miscarriage and then Shawn will take Jan's side blaming Belle? Like we haven't seen that soap scenario play out before.  

Probably.

But maybe, just maybe, Belle causes Jan to go comatose AGAIN, they (Kayla/Trip)deliver the baby. Shawn and Belle reconcile, raising Jan and Shawn’s baby, as their own. Then, Jan wakes up, meets up with Kristen, and !!WHAM!!  Shawn D and Jan have an island wedding..and so on, and so on and so on ..

Ciara bestows an honor on Rafe

Egads NOOOOO, please! Rafe …godfather to baby Bo?? 🤷‍♀️ It’s all I can think of. Come on now, Rafe can’t even handle taking care of a stuffed animal #RIPDUKIEBEAR

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

I've read three different spoilers about Jan's baby.  One is that the baby just disappears because it's the devil's.  Second is she has a miscarriage after the big fight with Belle.  And third is that the baby is born and Sarah steals it.

Those all sound awful.  Can't Jan just disappear, and then have everyone forget any of this ever happened?  I mean, why is Jan?  FFS Shawn and Belle are legacy characters and they deserve better than this.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Probably.

But maybe, just maybe, Belle causes Jan to go comatose AGAIN, they (Kayla/Trip)deliver the baby. Shawn and Belle reconcile, raising Jan and Shawn’s baby, as their own. Then, Jan wakes up, meets up with Kristen, and !!WHAM!!  Shawn D and Jan have an island wedding..and so on, and so on and so on ..

If so, then maybe Sarah can cater the wedding and force everyone to eat Island Chicken!

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas......

Romance is NOT dead in Salem, dammit!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Those all sound awful.  Can't Jan just disappear, and then have everyone forget any of this ever happened?  I mean, why is Jan?  FFS Shawn and Belle are legacy characters and they deserve better than this.

Awww, come on, Jan is a legacy! She’s from the OG teen scene. Hasn’t changed a bit, either. Belle does deserve better, but than I think…she’s with Shawn Douglas  still…maybe she doesn’t deserve better with her poor choices. These two can’t get rid of Jan Spears after 20+ years of this?? 
I like Jan, she reminds me of when Days was just so much better.

They could have done better by Shawn and Belle, but the writing just sucks for them! They seemed to have dumbed them down. They haven’t grown into a mature, loving couple. They didn’t grow up with/like the audience. Seems Doc Marlena (or Kayla )can’t fix this one.

As far as Sarah goes..I don’t remember her before Xander, wasn’t watching with the her baby, I don’t even remember Maggie having a daughter. Anyway, I am not fond of this Sarah (don’t know if there was another actress that played her played her before this one ) it’s not the actress’s fault..I don’t like her whiny baby voice. It worked when she was drugged and thought she was 7. But as an adult, it just grates on my nerves and can’t get invested  I say, if she stays, pair her with Rafe or Jake.

And Jan’s baby

on the island

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Awww, come on, Jan is a legacy!

I don't consider her legacy.  Legacy is the child of established characters or an established family.  She only spent 6 years on the show during her first run and the current actress didn't even play her the longest .

And none of it justifies the characters allow from her. 

No. The post said they are on May 26th, so this coming Thursday.

Thank you.  Very long shot but I'm curious to see their chem so I might tune in  again.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 4

I bet its Marlena that catches them she has a history of this. She caught Mike/Carrie kissing at the 4th of July Picnic back in the 90s and recently Lucas/Sami might as well go for the trifecta here. Plus she would be inclined keeping it to herself compared to others because Sami and Belle are both her daughters.

I wish the show would just end Shelle for good seeing Belle step out on Shawn and take her back every time with no real growth in their relationship makes Shawn look pathetic. Plus Belle needs someone more morally grey anyways. I think she has chem with everyone else but BB's Shawn. Its unfortunate that Jan is a sociopath because I think she would treat Shawn better than Belle does.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I bet its Marlena that catches them she has a history of this. She caught Mike/Carrie kissing at the 4th of July Picnic back in the 90s and recently Lucas/Sami might as well go for the trifecta here. 

I think it's Nicole as there is a spoiler saying she encourages EJ to persue Belle

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Nicole would definitely be a surprise I wouldn't have guessed that one. Days sometimes manages to surprise me. I'm all for Ejole scenes regardless of their dynamic even though it feels like ages since they last interacted.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I think it's Nicole as there is a spoiler saying she encourages EJ to persue Belle

Of course she does. And EJ is brilliant for taking her advice because Nicole's totally not biased. Nope, not one bit. 🙄 Nor would Nicole be trying to stick it to Sami by encouraging EJ to go after Sami's sister.   

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Days Cafe has a spoiler about Eric being booted from the priesthood because of his unapproved exorcisms.

Unapproved or epic failures? 🤣

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Days Cafe has a spoiler about Eric being booted from the priesthood because of his unapproved exorcisms.

Really!!?  I thought he gets kicked out because everybody can see the outline of his thong through his priestly garb.

Oh well, maybe both.  He's In and Out of the priesthood as if he's a hamburger chain.

• LOL 10
24 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought EJ/Sami were still married.

Yeah as I think about it, Sami did rip up the divorce papers and then presumably took off with Lucas without having new ones drawn up.  So if Sami and Lucas decide to get married, Sami and EJ will have to use that quickie divorce service that Craig and Nancy used. 🙄 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Sami’s kids should be pissed.  You can’t get her to help us when are possessed by the devil but you can get here for a quick divorce.  

According to Lucas,Sami is currently in a hospital with broken legs from a ski accident where there is no/poor cellphone service. 

I don’t know if AS will be back onscreen when the news of this engagement is revealed. It could be just Lucas saying that they are engaged.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

That's all Ron's got. Same gimmicks.

After todays episode which was the end of Tripp and Allie I don't see anyone left for Tripp.  No love interest I don't see them keeping him around 

39 minutes ago, Swartz said:

That's all Ron's got. Same gimmicks.

After todays episode which was the end of Tripp and Allie I don't see anyone left for Tripp.  No love interest I don't see them keeping him around 

They need him, though. He's literally the only other doctor in this town of 35k.

• LOL 6
51 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

They need him, though. He's literally the only other doctor in this town of 35k.

Well, once Sarah remembers who she is, she might be able to go back to work. Let's see. . . Marlena was recently possessed, Sarah was recently a 5 year-old, Tripp was also momentarily possessed and dead, GREAT staff! And Kayla never met a HIPAA rule she followed.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Well, once Sarah remembers who she is, she might be able to go back to work. Let's see. . . Marlena was recently possessed, Sarah was recently a 5 year-old, Tripp was also momentarily possessed and dead, GREAT staff! And Kayla never met a HIPAA rule she followed.

This is where I miss Anne because she would have made fun of this just like we do.

Then again, I also missed Craig and Nancy and this show certainly decided to punish me for that.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4