Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Come to think of it, the spawn's name is pure Ron. Probably a "wink, wink" deal to the online community, who are more aware of the actual names of the actors and former actors on the show.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd rather Evan for Allie but I'm willing to see what her and Alex would be like.

And while I'm wishing, give me Xander/Chanel part 2, you cowards!

100% Evan and Allie now that he's free. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

They could have both their sons enrolled in the daycare and they keep running into each other at pickup time.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

They could have both their sons enrolled in the daycare and they keep running into each other at pickup time.

Or, maybe there's a special after-school program for little tykes who are the children/grandchildren of homicidal maniacs!  

I'm imagining Grandparents Day, with a beaming Ava and Orpheus there to cheer the little rugrats on, with Allie in the background, a gun aimed at Evan's crotch and him twisting a scarf around her throat.  

That could be their Christmas card pic!

Joyeux Noel.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
7 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I am being cautiously optimistic because I want to like her because I liked her dad but this is Ron. He does not know how to write for women..

Her first scenes should have been with Steve and Kayla. Plus, the show could have shown some flashbacks featuring Marcus and his ties to Steve and Kayla to remind viewers who may not know her dad but that would be too character-driven for Ron..

I saw pics for Monday's episode. She has scenes with Steve and Kayla.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

I saw pics for Monday's episode. She has scenes with Steve and Kayla.

I hope the actress is good and I might cry because I really loved Marcus but the writers did not know how to write for him..

• Love 3
On 7/23/2022 at 11:40 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I’ve been thinking neither Shawn nor Evan is the father as well.

I’m interested in a lot of those spoilers.

Probably not it will be some no name person we ani't never seen before. While I'm glad Shawn isn't having a child with his rapist, the story was really pointless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Nique said:

Probably not it will be some no name person we ani't never seen before. While I'm glad Shawn isn't having a child with his rapist, the story was really pointless.

Along with the Ejelle affair this was all a waste of time. All it did was make Shawn/Belle even less credible as a couple. I don't get why they don't break them up for good its obvious they have no interest or don't know how to write for them. That would really be the only way to restore any credibility to either character at this point.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Nique said:

Will he literally be the devil's spawn?  He won't have "earthly" DNA that they can trace...

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Will he literally be the devil's spawn?  He won't have "earthly" DNA that they can trace...

I don't know if you watch "What We Do In the Shadows", but I'd love it if lil' Baby Bonkers was the same as Baby Colin Robinson was on that show.

With the current state of DOOL, a crossover between those two shows seem like a match made in Bizarro Heaven.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, Nique said:

It won't be pointless if Belle gets pregnant by EJ.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

🤣🤭I never thought about that with both psycho's for parents. That poor thing don't stand a chance 

3 hours ago, RedElf said:

It won't be pointless if Belle gets pregnant by EJ.

True dat who's the daddy coming up 

23 hours ago, Nique said:

As long as John is not the father 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt article on Jake and possible storyline speculation.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-jake-dimera-dies-will-dr-rolf-bring-him-back/

"The brilliant doctor could also make a revived Jake believe he’s his late father, Stefano. After all, he once implanted Steve Johnson (Stephen Nichols) with the patriarch’s memories. So, he may do the same thing with Jake."

JFC please let's not. I can't take another round of people talking about Stefano's "essence". Of all the stupid nonsensical storylines Ron has cursed us with these last few years, Stefano's essence is one of the worst (the other being the magical masks). Does anyone even really care about Jake anyway? Just let him die, and keep his twin dead and buried too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

When they have Gabi say that Stefan was the true love of her life, that pretty much drops the anvil that he will be back. Or Jake will be back with Stefan's essence, since that worked so well before.

No eye roll reaction emoticon yet. Or vomit.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Stefano is long-gone. Surely someone can create a new villain. Even my recycling bag blows to another yard sometimes.

The Digital Show tried to make us think they were bringing Stefano back from the dead, till they revealed it was Bo.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

When they have Gabi say that Stefan was the true love of her life, that pretty much drops the anvil that he will be back. Or Jake will be back with Stefan's essence, since that worked so well before.

I agree, the dead (no pun intended) give away today was Gabi's comment about Stefan alongside Jake professing his devotion to Ava. So Jake will probably be "reincarnated" as Stefan, and that's also probably the spoiler hint about Rolf going too far even for Kristin.  Ron has apparently decided to shove Stefan/Gabi down our throats whether viewers want them together or not.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Said it many times before, but it bears repeating: Days is now a live-action cartoon, not a daytime drama! Put it on Saturday mornings and make it official.

I remember watching the live action TV shows on NBC when I was a kid then they got rid of them. Oddly enough a variety of Days alums were featured through the years.

• Love 1
On 7/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, Peanut6711 said:

I agree, the dead (no pun intended) give away today was Gabi's comment about Stefan alongside Jake professing his devotion to Ava. So Jake will probably be "reincarnated" as Stefan, and that's also probably the spoiler hint about Rolf going too far even for Kristin.  Ron has apparently decided to shove Stefan/Gabi down our throats whether viewers want them together or not.  

Barf.

I'm loving Li and Gabi together. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Said it many times before, but it bears repeating: Days is now a live-action cartoon, not a daytime drama! Put it on Saturday mornings and make it official.

It's....so hard to stomach. Like a celeb getting drunk in public and letting it all hang out as if they're super cool.

On 7/26/2022 at 3:55 PM, Frozendiva said:

Stefano is long-gone. Surely someone can create a new villain. Even my recycling bag blows to another yard sometimes.

I'm sorry...are you asking for originality?

...from ReRon?

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Looks like it was Jake, after all.  And it'd be a family tragedy since he and Chad did finally get to a good-ish place in the wake of Abigail's murder.

I think for the DiMera's, Chad included, calling Jake's death a "tragedy" is overstating the reaction.  As you say, Chad and Jake had a scene where Chad was sorta decent with him but that's about it.  The only other member of the family who treated him decently was Abigail.

I call bullshite on any big outpouring of grief from anyone named DiMera, though I'd believe it from Gabi, Ava and Gwen.  

• Like 5
On 7/22/2022 at 10:12 PM, Peanut6711 said:

Since Allie believes that Chanel would pick her because they are both bisexuals, she also has that in common with Evan, the other bisexual on the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm sure this surprises nobody 

20220729_072018.jpg

Is that supposed to be a Sarah mask?  Looks more like a Conehead one to me.

Now que up that Red Hot Chili Pepper's music and let's all sing:

🎵 What Ron writes, we just don't know

What we know is that he's gotta go-o

When Days finds new writer with a mind

Then we'll give it some of our good time...🎵

tumblr_ox4zi6GUKG1ty5zr6o4_400.gifv

• LOL 7

Soap Opera News on Twitter: "August 10 - Johnny and Ava find themselves in a compromising position. #Days #DaysofOurLives" / Twitter

Well I admit to not seeing this coming but I think EJ is putting him up to it to get Ava's shares. 

I figured he would bang Kate post Chanel since its Kate and well the thought of Allie walking in on it would be hilarious tbh.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Monday, August 8, 2022
EJ welcomes Ava to her new home.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Li and Rolf have a surprising connection.
Shawn and Belle make progress with their relationship.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Sonny offers to help Chad, but his plan hits a snag.

Thursday, August 11, 2022
Xander and Sarah strategize on how to get Ava to flip on Gwen.

Friday, August 12, 2022
Rafe questions Nicole’s interest in Eric and Jada’s date.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And will he have the baby with him? Or, is this kind of implying that Jan is going to "disappear" him?

It sounds to me that Jan does something to him. I don't believe he has the baby cause of a spoiler(that I read on Twitter)says Shawn is going to fight for custody of Shawn C. So I'm thinking he is going to fight Jan for it.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I think that Evan will resurface just in time to tell the truth.

He already did though? Unless the truth is somebody else is the father that's not him or Shawn?

• Love 2

Hmm. . . . With Belle's latest affair over and done with, could Ava be the next direction for E.J.?  I could possibly get behind that.  In fact, I'd wondered why they hadn't tried it when James was still in the role years ago.

They decided to pair him with Taylor instead.

• Love 4

Hmm. . . . With Belle's latest affair over and done with, could Ava be the next direction for E.J.?  I could possibly get behind that.  In fact, I'd wondered why they hadn't tried it when James was still in the role years ago.

I'm reading Ava and Johnny too. I am so not into Johnny in another triangle with a family member 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt two week stuff. The Franken-Jake is a bit much.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-2-week-spoilers-dr-rolf-creates-franken-jake-resurrected-monster/

Interesting if Sarah and Xander can solve Abs’ murder.

As for Jada, she moves fast in terms of dating. Maybe move to the new city, get settled for a month or two, and then casually date.

The Sarah/Xander and Shawn/Jada potential snippet [at the bottom] seem to be the only things of interest to me. The Jake stuff is a fucking joke. A BAD one.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Isn't Johnny a bit young for Ava? Not that there's anything wrong with that 😉

She went after Joey (son of Steve and Kayla) who was born a year after the twins before they are got sorased so I don't know who is older now.

• Useful 1

8/8

• Rolf reassures Kristen about their secret project. He knows it’ll be a success.

• Brady distracts Chloe with a little romance.

• Ava’s welcomed into her new home by EJ.

• Shawn becomes partners with Jada at SPD

8/9

• Li and Rolf have a surprising connection.

• Kristen receives an offer from Brady. Will she take his deal?

• Nicole worries about Eric going on a date with Jada.

• Belle and Shawn make progress with their relationship

8/10

• Johnny and Ava find themselves in a compromising position

• Alex hits on Chanel

• Sonny makes an offer to Chad, but his plan hits a snag.

• Xander and Sarah are doing in an effort to get the goods on Gwen

8/11

• Xander and Sarah strategize on how to get Ava to flip on Gwen.

• Chad has a realization about Abigail’s murder thanks to Thomas.

• Leo goes to Brady and Chloe, looking for a job.

• EJ overhears a conversation between Ava and Gwen that catches his interest.

8/12

• Rafe questions Nicole’s interest in Eric and Jada’s date.

• Chad demands answers from Leo.

• Clyde, Nancy, Brady, and Chloe put the clues together.

• Sonny and Alex clear the air between them. 

• Like 4