Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

This gal playing Jade was a good actress...but maybe they want someone new to further distance the character from Ava?

Almost feel bad for VJ...but Ciara just didn't work out. Her style of acting and the writing were both issues. Hope Ciara is written out and not recast.

Hope they keep Theo around...

I really need Jen Lilley confirmed to return for a few months in late 2017. This Mateo thing is so half-baked and between her and Sami there are too many characters out on "missions" off-camera.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, buffynut said:

Per the Daytime Royalty forum, Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) is gone, likely as of today.  This was her Tweet, which prompted the confirmation that she was gone from the forum moderators.   https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxj0OnPVIAAYtuK.jpg:large

Also, a new actress is joining the show, and it's been implied, also on that forum, that she will be a recast of Jade.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11008902/1/

Why would a picture of her dyed hair make people suspect she was no longer on the show? She play/ed an 18 year old girl, the dyed hair could've easily been written in.

I don't understand why Jade needs to be recast. This character isn't necessary at all. 

Maybe if Ciara is gone there will be more focus on Theo and Claire. 

• Love 2

Nov 21 -  Dec 1

Thursday November 24:

"Days of our Lives" is preempted on Thursday.

Friday November 25:

"Days of our Lives" is preempted on Friday.

Week of November 28:

Monday November 28:

JJ goes to the attic and makes a stunning discovery!  ???

Tuesday November 29:

Marlena tries to get through to Brady.

Wednesday November 30:

Adrienne finally decides between Justin and Lucas.

Hope finds an unlikely ally in prison…

Thursday December 1:

Jennifer is furious when she realizes Laura knew about Abigail.

Friday December 2:

Shawn and Rafe go over the events leading up to Stefano’s death.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

JJ goes to the attic and makes a stunning discovery!  ???

He finds Failure's dead body.

19 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Adrienne finally decides between Justin and Lucas.

Shouldn't she have made this decision BEFORE she accepted Lucas' proposal? I hate her. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I don't understand why Jade needs to be recast. This character isn't necessary at all. 

Maybe if Ciara is gone there will be more focus on Theo and Claire. 

On the other board, people are speculating that the show is setting up a Chloe/Nicole and Jade baby switch storyline.  If that's true, then they probably want to make sure the new actress can handle the more serious material.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

On the other board, people are speculating that the show is setting up a Chloe/Nicole and Jade baby switch storyline.  If that's true, then they probably want to make sure the new actress can handle the more serious material.

No no no no no noooooooooooooo no no no. Not another baby switch. Not another baby switch involving Nicole. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Shit 

Shit

Shit

NOOOOOO

NOT THE FUCKING BABY SWITCH 

Don't yall know YR hasn't remotely finished theirs yet!   

I hate baby switch stories!   They take too long.   They tend to be 2 yrs too long. 

And why Nicole,  like Sharon,  has to be another potential baby switch! 

NO DENA!!!

Find something else for Nicole do.   Let her get her baby but give her something to do not another goddamn baby switch story!   UGH.

Make Jade miscarry!  Sorry,  not sorry!   She needs to miscarry!   That would  make for a better storyline then simply put a baby in she and Joey's orbit and having another Brady teen who getting knocked or getting someone else knocked - That's even a played storyline because we seen it with Sami and Will,  now Joey.   

WHEN IS THAT DAMN SEX ADDICT COMING?   I look forward to him arriving then another potential baby switch. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Why would a picture of her dyed hair make people suspect she was no longer on the show? She play/ed an 18 year old girl, the dyed hair could've easily been written in. 

I think the forum moderator had already learned that the actress was going, and the tweet was just the prompt to announce/confirm it. 

It's surprising that VJ lasted as long as she did.  The EPs take a ridiculously long time to make necessary storyline and character corrections, and then with the stupid long film-to-air schedule their changes take even longer to show up.  By that time it's too late and people have already moved on and changed their viewing habits.

I'm nearly there and may just wait until January to tune back in.  I have no interest in a baby switch story or in Adrienne has cancer story. 

• Love 3

Nov 28 -  Dec 2 

Mon Nov. 28, 2016
Chad celebrates Thanksgiving & Thomas’s birthday with Horton family. 

Thursday, December 1, 2016
Lucas & Justin's tempers flare

Friday, December 2, 2016 
Kayla receives Adrienne’s latest test results. 

JJ & Gabi meet up to share a romantic night. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

If Eric was donating sperm, wouldn't that imply that he was free from jail at this point, therefore making his entire family totally oblivious to his legal status at the moment? I really don't think inmates are given field trips to fertility clinics.

Maybe he snuck out while he was dressed as a mime.....

• Love 2

Nov 28 to Dec 2

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 
Gabi & Chad share a close moment, which Jennifer witnesses. 

Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Claire & Theo decide to take their relationship to the next level. 

Thursday, December 1, 2016
Adrienne is rushed to the hospital. 

Friday, December 2, 2016
Sonny tries to break up the argument between Justin & Lucas. 

Jennifer once again tries to convince Abigail to let Chad know she’s alive. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm wondering with the reinvestigating of Stefano's murder whether Dena plans to retcon the way it all happened so that Andre really is somehow responsible, similar to the Salem Stalker storyline.

You mean the one that Andre never served time for ? (If I recall correctly..since he "died" in quick sand and after that , all the retcons of Tony/Andre got me so confused, I ended up just burning my scorecard)

Dec 5-9

Monday, December 5, 2016
Ciara is taken aback when she meets her date from online. 

Hattie tells Hope the story of how she wound up in jail, & the two women continue to bond. 

Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Jade makes herself comfortable at Kayla’s house. 

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Nicole returns home from Europe & reunites with Deimos. 

Thursday, December 8, 2016
Philip is tied up and injected on Deimos’ orders. 

Friday, December 9, 2016 
Abigail resorts to blackmail to keep her secret. 

Those spoilers are awful. The only maybe interesting one is Hattie, but probably not. The Abby one will probably ruin the less "smug" version of Abby the new actress was bringing to the character.  The Philip one is really bad.  Guess this is how they are writing out the character.  Didn't even know Nicole was in Europe. And don't care about Ciara and her date, or Jade moving in with the Johnson's.

Hopefully the next batch of spoilers are better.

• Love 2

Last of Dec 5-9

Monday, Dec 5, 2016
Shawn & Rafe enlist Kate’s help to investigate a lead & uncover shocking news. 

JJ appeals to Abigail to let Chad and Thomas know she’s alive. 

Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Justin and Sonny discuss this new revelation about Adrienne. 

Friday, Dec. 9, 2016
Gabi comforts Chad who has just learned unsettling news about Stefano. 

Brady is surprised when Eve returns for a visit

• Love 2

Gabi comforts Chad who has just learned unsettling news about Stefano.

...okay, I think I got this: Stefano committed suicide. They'll find some proof he ordered drugs or used some dealer and had it planned out. It's the only thing that could absolve Hope, possibly, unless they want to claim he's still alive.

My guess is they're going to retcon this as a suicide, because this show is sloppy like that. Obviously, Stefano couldn't have known Hope was going to show up on New Years Eve, but they'll pretend he did, same as how they BSed Andre knowing Aiden wouldn't be able to kill Hope and showed up with a double ready to go...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

...okay, I think I got this: Stefano committed suicide. They'll find some proof he ordered drugs or used some dealer and had it planned out. It's the only thing that could absolve Hope, possibly, unless they want to claim he's still alive.

My guess is they're going to retcon this as a suicide, because this show is sloppy like that. Obviously, Stefano couldn't have known Hope was going to show up on New Years Eve, but they'll pretend he did, same as how they BSed Andre knowing Aiden wouldn't be able to kill Hope and showed up with a double ready to go...

Naw.  He will still be alive. He is The Phoenix after all.

Spoiler for week of December 12th

?Adrienne receives support from an unlikely source — Kate! 

?Steve turns up the romantic charm with Kayla. 

?Gabi is stunned when she overhears a conversation she shouldn’t btw JJ and Jennifer. 

?Derrick asks Paul if he has feelings for Sonny. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Are they at least going to sleep together before they "break up"? Hard to end something that never even started. And weren't Paul's feelings for Sonny the very thing that prompted Will to throw Derrick at Paul in the first place? *shakes head*

There really is only one brain in Salem.

• Love 1

Spoiler for week of December 6th

Adrienne receives devastating news. 

Andre tries to convince Gabi that she should not be working for Chad. 

Friday, December 9, 2016
Eduardo and Dario discuss their secret plan. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Spoiler for week of December 6th

Adrienne receives devastating news. 

Friday, December 9, 2016
Eduardo and Dario discuss their secret plan. 

Devastating news?  Her contract has been renewed?

Will they discuss it in the middle of the Square using a bullhorn?

• Love 6

Week of December 12:

Monday December 12:

Nicole and Eve catch up and go over their hardships from losing loved ones. (Great St Daniel mention ?) 

Tuesday December 13:

Steve and Kayla share some romance as he presents her with an early Christmas gift.

Wednesday December 14:

Kate supports Adrienne through her ordeal.

Thursday December 15:

Abigail is finally ready to let Chad know she’s alive.

Coco and Sheila plan to take Hope down.

Friday December 16:

Gabi puts JJ to the test.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

More on week of December 12th

Monday, December 12, 2016
Roman & Hope meet with Hattie, who’s asked for help. 

Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Derrick asks Paul if he has feelings for Sonny. 

Thursday, December 15, 2016
Gabi is stunned when she overhears JJ's conversation with Jennifer. 

Friday, December 16, 2016 
Abigail makes a move to regain Chad and Thomas. 

• Love 3

Last of week/December 12th 

Monday, December 12, 2016 
Philip, under the influence of truth serum, is questioned by Deimos about Chloe. 

Tue Dec 13, 2016
Steve & Paul meet with Sonny 2 update him on the Hernandez case. 

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 
An argument escalates between Jade & Joey until she starts having serious pains.  (YAYYY HAPPY DANCE!!!  ? ? ?) 

Thursday, December 15, 2016
Andre tells Chad about his technology venture. 

• Love 1

Just read these...

Anne gets a job at the newspaper. 

Early 2017 John Black is also back in action!

Like...January early? And really now...Anne working for Jennifer? Um...how and why? Why not keep her working for Basic Black, aka Nicole (I think?)

Jenn hates her and vice versa.

• Love 2
On 12/4/2016 at 1:02 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Just read these...

Like...January early? And really now...Anne working for Jennifer? Um...how and why? Why not keep her working for Basic Black, aka Nicole (I think?)

Jenn hates her and vice versa.

It makes for more comedy, though.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How did Anne debut and when? I know she was in kahoots with Chloe first, but I'm curious as to when that happened.

Anne came on in 2012.  I forgot what was going on, but she was working as the head of HR at University Hospital.  She heard something about Jennifer and got all pissy over Horton privilege or something.  I don't remember much of Anne's scenes, because I feel like I'm of the minority who can take or leave her and, meanwhile, loves Jennifer.

She didn't join up with Chloe until her temporary return in early 2013.

Edited by Michel
  • Love 1