Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: There's A New Team In Town Part 1

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The Irreplaceables and The ALDC go head-to-head at competition for the first time. Abby's team competes a fan-favorite group number while the older girls shock the audience with a mature routine that causes an uproar from Abby and her minions.

I haven't watched this show for awhile so I was surprised to see how they have all grown up...to be really boring blobs. None of them has even a speck of sparkle. They don't have any "star" potential AT ALL. I cannot believe how their mothers still think they are going to somehow make it big. They are dullards. I think all the time spent on dance has taken away from all other personal development and growth. And, even with that, their dancing is pretty mediocre. They would never make it past the first round of So You Think You Can Dance. The mothers are all nuts.

• Love 6

Ok, that scene at the gay bar was painful. These women are positively loathesome on all levels. I wish we could have more scenes about dancing and less about these horrible, ugly (inside and out) beasts.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, windtrix said:

Ok, that scene at the gay bar was painful. These women are positively loathesome on all levels. I wish we could have more scenes about dancing and less about these horrible, ugly (inside and out) beasts.

I might agree, but seeing these entitled brats dance is  pretty lackluster these days.  With the exception of Brynn & the minis, that is.  I don't find Brynn to be bratty, or entitled, personally.

Ugly inside & out - describes these moms perfectly,

• Love 4

The last two minutes of this episode of Aisha going off on the elite mothers and teens was awesome. I'm loving these new dance instructors coming in and putting these bitchy ass mothers and their rude teenage brats in their place. It's getting silly seeing the elite moms pamper behind their 14 and 15 year old teens like they're toddlers every minute. Why the heck were Kendall and Chloe even crying about? "Oh boo hoo it's too stressful." Toughen up crybabies. They better if they want to sustain working in the industry!!!

• Love 6

I was never a huge Maddie fan, and Melissa was dreadful towards the end, but these girls make me really miss Maddie.  I can't imagine her complaining a dance was too hard, or giving up a solo.  She would do anything that was given to her.  How do these moms & girls think they are going to be superstars with that attitude?  And, while none of these girls are overweight, several of them are rather out of shape looking.  How does that happen if you are dedicated to dance?  I look more tone than some of them & I'm just an old lady who does the elliptical at the local gym.

• Love 5

Christi is the worst!  Even worse than Jill & that's saying something.  And Dr. Holly is just as bad as the rest of them.  When they were going after Yolanda (who is also whack) for choking Stacie (I think that's her name), like Christie didn't get physical with Peyton's mom in the streets of New Orleans a few seasons ago.  Or their BFF Kelly didn't lay hands on Abby.  Then Christi shoves Yolanda.  Yeah, no hypocrisy there.  I fully believe that they said that about Camille & Cameron.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Daisy head said:

Christi is the worst!  Even worse than Jill & that's saying something.  And Dr. Holly is just as bad as the rest of them.  When they were going after Yolanda (who is also whack) for choking Stacie (I think that's her name), like Christie didn't get physical with Peyton's mom in the streets of New Orleans a few seasons ago.  Or their BFF Kelly didn't lay hands on Abby.  Then Christi shoves Yolanda.  Yeah, no hypocrisy there.  I fully believe that they said that about Camille & Cameron.

I actually turned it off after the first couple of minutes...I do not like Christi and I was disappointed she came back! I will watch on the On Demand and fast forward through the pain of seeing her!

• Love 3

I'm an outsider as I'm glad Christi is back - didn't like her behavior this episode but she doesn't grate on me like Jill and Yolanda do. The problem with the girls is that they have not been practicing anything other than the same old moves Abby put in dance after dance - so I can see where this would be taxing when you're not used to doing it. Not only having to learn a whole new dance in a week or less but a whole new type of dance. We see on DWTS how even accomplished gymnists, ball players ect who are used to long durations of physical endurance find the same learning a dance hard in such a small timeframe.

• Love 3

A couple of thoughts: 

Was a local mortuary running a discount sale because several of these women look like they had their hair and makeup done there.

Yolanda and Ashleigh are sociopaths so they are perfect for this train wreck of a show.

Bless Aisha for finally letting these entitled little divas and their idiot mothers know what a professional dancer's life is really like.  I love her lines about how they would be auditioning with a thousand other dancers most of whom didn't have a nickel to their names and that mommy wouldn't be there when they did.  She could have thrown in better trained as well.  It was especially delicious when she told them that dancers sometimes get a new routine with 30 minutes notice and have to get it done. Except for maybe Kalani, none of these girls have what it takes to withstand the rejections and rapid changes that dancers routinely face.  Even Kalani may be slipping as well and Kira should really shut her yap when she's dealing with a well known and respected choreographer.

Edited by cali1981
  • Love 4

And what is with the woman with the Kate+8 hair with the black chiffon bow clipped to the front of her bangs? She looked like Baby Jane's sister.

DWTS performers have not trained their whole life in dance so I would expect it to be hard to learn a routine each week. On the other hand, all the dancers (classically trained and street dancers) on SYTYCD learn 2-3 new very, very difficult routines each week (sometimes more) and they have no trouble doing it because they are expert dancers and spend all of their time dancing and practicing. Many of them are the same age as Chloe.  A lot of them go on to be mentors on DWTS and I don't believe any of the mentors ever have any trouble learning the routines. These ALDC girls have trained their whole lives and want to be professionals, but they don't have the skills or personality to do it.

• Love 2

I know, I noticed the make up too. So rude, those women asking if the boy was with his mom or grandma. The mom was the same age group as them, she just didn't cover her grey hair or dress like a teen. 

Wow, they all suck as dancers. kendall has low muscle tone and no musicality. She has no chance. Nia is mediocre and is a bit dull. Chloe has been riding the underdog wave for far too long is is too homely to get into mainstream acting. If kalani want on a dance audition and there 500 dancers there, she would be in the middle of the pack. 

So after all these years of blaming Abby, apparently its dance teachers in general who are to blame when their snowflakes don't do well.  I think they gave every excuse in the book on why they couldn't do solos or a group dance. Chloe has the excuse that she hasn't worked with that group of dancers in awhile. What does she think happens if she gets a job?  Bring nia with her?  Kendall bugging out and Jill claiming that's not like Kendall. Yes, actually it is. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Lemons said:

So rude, those women asking if the boy was with his mom or grandma. The mom was the same age group as them, she just didn't cover her grey hair or dress like a teen. 

Out of many loathsome things in this episode, these witchy women snickering about the poor, nice, normal-looking lady who barely said a word took the cake for me. Go back to high school. I remember your type and I had no use for you then.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, MoonWalker said:

The Irreplaceables? LOL, those elite teens are so full of themselves. Every single one of them are easily replaceable. 

I think it is supposed to be a reference to Abby always saying everyone's replaceable. The problem with that is, Abby is right. She was always really bitchy about it, but in dance (and most other things) if a person leaves a job they can be replaced. 

19 hours ago, Daisy head said:

I might agree, but seeing these entitled brats dance is  pretty lackluster these days.  With the exception of Brynn & the minis, that is.  I don't find Brynn to be bratty, or entitled, personally.

Ugly inside & out - describes these moms perfectly,

Brynn and the minis have been on TV the least. So it makes sense they are not bratty.

I kind of loved the new dance teacher walking out the girls and their moms. This is now the second new person to come in and tell them they are horrible. I wonder how many it will take to sink in?

Camille calling Ashley, and then revealing Jill was on the call listening in made me think of all the secret three-way calling on Mean Girls. That's not a good look for women in their 40s.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I think it is supposed to be a reference to Abby always saying everyone's replaceable. The problem with that is, Abby is right. She was always really bitchy about it, but in dance (and most other things) if a person leaves a job they can be replaced. 

Brynn and the minis have been on TV the least. So it makes sense they are not bratty.

I kind of loved the new dance teacher walking out the girls and their moms. This is now the second new person to come in and tell them they are horrible. I wonder how many it will take to sink in?

Camille calling Ashley, and then revealing Jill was on the call listening in made me think of all the secret three-way calling on Mean Girls. That's not a good look for women in their 40s.

I was only referring to Brynn not being bratty.  I agree, we haven't seen enough of the minis to know an awful lot of their attitudes, although, what we have seen of them hasn't been so bad, IMO.  I have seen enough of Brynn to feel I can compare to the others.  When I mentioned the minis along with Brynn, I meant I enjoy seeing them dance more than the older girls.

Is it editing? That may be some of it, but all we ever have to go by on these shows is what we see.

Edited by Daisy head
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, windtrix said:

And what is with the woman with the Kate+8 hair with the black chiffon bow clipped to the front of her bangs? She looked like Baby Jane's sister.

DWTS performers have not trained their whole life in dance so I would expect it to be hard to learn a routine each week. On the other hand, all the dancers (classically trained and street dancers) on SYTYCD learn 2-3 new very, very difficult routines each week (sometimes more) and they have no trouble doing it because they are expert dancers and spend all of their time dancing and practicing. Many of them are the same age as Chloe.  A lot of them go on to be mentors on DWTS and I don't believe any of the mentors ever have any trouble learning the routines. These ALDC girls have trained their whole lives and want to be professionals, but they don't have the skills or personality to do it.

I danced for years - tap and jazz - and can say that learning a new routine - possibly 2 and then perfecting it in a week's time is not an easy thing to do. Many of those who are on SYTYCD have graduated from Performing Arts schools - dancing is their lives and each day outside normal studies is devoted to dance - I've known a few who have gone to these schools. The ALDC girls - except for Maddie who pretty much danced 8 hrs a day - did not have that regiment. They took a few classes outside of what is shown on the show but led normal lives with school and their meet and greets. These girls haven't trained their whole lives - they took regular dance classes like many  other little girls until being chosen for Dance Moms. Kids profess they want to have this or that profession and then change their tune the next year when another thing interests them. Chloe, Maddie and Kalani are the only ones who professed they wanted to be professional dancers. All three have now found other areas of entertainment that are appealing - acting, modeling ect. - their main focus is no longer dancing.

• Love 1

It's a good thing if these girls have given up on professional dance careers, but the other arenas they seem to have chosen seem just as unrealistic.  I know - Kalani walked in fashion week, Chloe has been in "3 movies & had 3 million votes for Teen Choice", as Christi loves to mention, & Kendall & Nia have put out music.  But, although Kalani has a pretty face, she doesn't have the model build.  I believe she is rather short, and doesn't have the lithe body type that even a lot of today's "Instagram Models" have.  Chloe's movies haven't been exactly main stream.  They're more like a step below Hallmark Channel.  Although Hallmark does play my beloved I Love Lucy & Golden Girls, I have been at my Mom's when she has been watching the movies on there & insipid doesn't begin to describe a lot of them.  Kendall & Nia may get Youtube hits, but their music is cringeworthy, so I question their star potential. In a nutshell, what I mean to say is that I think these successes are all very flavor of the month & I can't see any of these girls having long term success in these fields.  For one, we have seen that they are spoiled & entitled & probably won't put the work in.  They think it will all just come to them.  None of them has a really dazzling personality & I see no spark.  At least with Maddie I could see determination & a willingness to put the effort in to succeeding.  I could be wrong, of course, but once this show ends, I think the days in the limelight for these girls are numbered. I hope they all have a Plan B for their future. JMO.

Edited by Daisy head
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, windtrix said:

The gap between the 18 year olds who audition for SYTYCD, let alone those who make it to the live shows and the ALDC kids is enormous.  They are more talented and far better trained. Many of the kids who try for the show have had difficult childhoods and dance has been their escape.  It's in their blood and its what they live to do.  Compare that to the DM bunch who have latched onto a phantom fame train without the talent, dedication or work ethic make it real.  These kids are delusional, mostly because their mothers are delusional x10.  It's quite pathetic and sad. 

I'll bet that the DWTS show runners breathed a major sigh of relief when SYTYCD came to its senses, survived last year's kiddie fest and had a very good recent season.  SYTYCD has been a significant farm system for DWTS with many of it's very talented dancers joining the troupe and then getting promoted to "Pro" ranks.  Hopefully that will continue with a renewal of SYTYCD. 

Edited by cali1981
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, cali1981 said:

The gap between the 18 year olds who audition for SYTYCD, let alone those who make it to the live shows and the ALDC kids is enormous.  They are more talented and far better trained. Many of the kids who try for the show have had difficult childhoods and dance has been their escape.  It's in their blood and its what they live to do.  Compare that to the DM bunch who have latched onto a phantom fame train without the talent, dedication or work ethic make it real.  These kids are delusional, mostly because their mothers are delusional x10.  It's quite pathetic and sad. 

I'll bet that the DWTS show runners breathed a major sigh of relief when SYTYCD came to its senses, survived last year's kiddie fest and had a very good recent season.  SYTYCD has been a significant farm system for DWTS with many of it's very talented dancers joining the troupe and then getting promoted to "Pro" ranks.  Hopefully that will continue with a renewal of SYTYCD. 

From your lips . . .

• Love 1

I'm sorry I'm having trouble multi quoting, but YES to none of the older girls retaining any of their star quality. I agree with whomever said that it doesn't seem like they have had the opportunity to work on themselves. Just blah. Big YES to yet another real choreographer calling them out on their laziness and entitlement. Time to hang up the dance shoes and ride that fame train into the sunset. I used to like Chloe, she seemed like a sweet kid, and I found Christi quite funny in her calling out of everyone's crap. But now the woman is far too full of it herself. She is delusional for even agreeing to let her kid come back to this, at least without some pre-training. I hope Chloe is getting paid well, though I'm sure it is mostly just a measure of staying relevant. At this point, a decent YT channel would be the way to go for these girls. Maybe an acting gig on something like Freeform, at the absolute best. But to keep pretending they are "dancers" is embarrassing.  

A comment Abby made struck me. She said something to Jill about when she first saw her kid's face, she knew she had to make her something. Abby has always found Kendall beautiful, and I think that has caused some of the animosity with her and her mother. As in, if she were a better dancer or had some personality, she'd have been a star. At least, not just one by association. Therefore to Abby, it's not only laziness, but a huge waste of potential, like how she viewed Kelly's kids. My theory anyway. But in all fairness, that would be like getting blood from a rock. You can train somebody physically but you can't inject charisma into a very regular kid. 

• Love 2

I'm still tuning into this show but it doesn't hold my attention, so... were Ashlee and Yolanda telling the truth about the other moms wanting to get rid of Camille and Camryn?

Not that I care about Camryn or Camille, I really don't. They are the least featured mother and daughter on the show. Both seem boring... nothing to love or hate.

The SYTYCD comments just prove my point, which is none of these girls will ever be stars because they are competing with thousands of SYTYCD level dancers. You have to run with the big dogs or get off the porch. I am laughing thinking about all of them ungracefully falling down porch steps.

I am removing this from my DVR as I don't want to support their delusions and bad behavior in any way.

Oh, I always thought Maddie was special when I watched the early years. I am very happy for her success.

• Love 2

The choreographer was right. Except if I were her, I would have added in, " do you think if your daughters landed a professional gig , they'd be able to back out of dances and say that 2 dances are too much to handle?" I'm not gonna bash the girls for crying. It's a human emotion to feel overwhelmed, no matter what age you are. I cry all the time as an adult .  But I think they should be talked to more about what it takes to make a professional career out of dancing. It's not easy and you take what you can get. You don't just back out because you think it's too hard. Particularly Kendall bitches about everything. Out of all of the girls (older and minis) ,I think she has the least chance of being in the dance/ acting/ performance world based on her attitude alone.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Rylee said:

I'm still tuning into this show but it doesn't hold my attention, so... were Ashlee and Yolanda telling the truth about the other moms wanting to get rid of Camille and Camryn?

Not that I care about Camryn or Camille, I really don't. They are the least featured mother and daughter on the show. Both seem boring... nothing to love or hate.

I have a feeling they were telling the truth, because I can see Jill sending a text like that. And I can see all the moms wanting her out because she's not an "original" or something.

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:48 AM, MoonWalker said:

The last two minutes of this episode of Aisha going off on the elite mothers and teens was awesome. I'm loving these new dance instructors coming in and putting these bitchy ass mothers and their rude teenage brats in their place. It's getting silly seeing the elite moms pamper behind their 14 and 15 year old teens like they're toddlers every minute. Why the heck were Kendall and Chloe even crying about? "Oh boo hoo it's too stressful." Toughen up crybabies. They better if they want to sustain working in the industry!!!

I get what you're saying.  But I also found it amusing that Aisha found these under aged girls' tears unbelievable, told them no one cares, and judged their insecurity, only to turn around, as a grown woman, and cry about being disrespected, then got sarcastic and bitchy.  If Aisha didn't bother to research this gig, that's her problem.  And guess what Aisha - nobody cares about your insecurities and tears, right?   If the mothers or girls had complained about being disrespected, I suspect Aisha would tell them that respect is earned and not a right.  I didn't have a problem with her - at all - until her own behavior at the end.  They pretend this is a show about the dance world, but we all know that it's a reality show, and the girls and the moms, and Abby, are the stars.  Aisha was a guest star expecting to step in and dictate things.  

• Love 2

Reality TV needs drama, but sometimes less is more.  The mothers fighting during the bar scene was just too much that I looked away from my TV screen periodically.  At a point in that scene, Christi became unlikable and Holly surprised me. We were not given the opportunity on the show to see the text messages to know the truth about whether they wanted Camryn on the team.  Ashley should have left the other team's drama alone; they do a lot of fighting that it would have been revealed quickly.  I personally think there is a chance it might be true based on behavior.  Christi was sizing Camille up when the mothers were talking together, and sometimes groups with a long history together can be cliquish to newcomers, which I can see with the Irreplaceables.  I was hoping for a more exciting team's name than the Irreplaceables, and I wished the name was not tied to Abby.  It's not healthy for the team to be more focused on Abby, than themselves.  Abby removing the new mom from the mothers on her team gave me a good laugh. She does not want to lose her new talent, and I don't blame her. Brynn stunned me with her analysis of Abby.  I thought it was a well-rounded opinion.  The Irreplaceables left a lasting impression on me during this episode.  Their lack of enthusiasm made me question if they felt comfortable with doing burlesque dancing.  I know not all teenagers are comfortable with their body at that age.  Maybe it was a good dance with the wrong group. I was hoping Nia was going to ham it up because of her acting ability and Kalani quitting made me wonder if she was following Kendall.  The mothers being shocked at the teacher's strong emotions to the group should not be a surprise.  The mothers need to be honest with themselves they drive many of their guest teachers mad with their bad behavior. The teacher gave them a big piece of her mind. LOL 

Edited by DaisyFields500
Simplified
  • Love 1

Holly annoys me most out of the moms because she sounds like such a valley girl when she speaks.. and she was a principal at one point yet finds it acceptable to be on a reality tv show screaming and fighting like an immature teenager and constantly finds drama where there is none. If her students were to act like that, they'd be suspended. The other moms annoy me to no end either, but I feel like they didn't have jobs before this and are ok with making a career out of being trashy and bullies. Jill just needs a muzzle.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Holly annoys me most out of the moms because she sounds like such a valley girl when she speaks.. and she was a principal at one point yet finds it acceptable to be on a reality tv show screaming and fighting like an immature teenager and constantly finds drama where there is none. If her students were to act like that, they'd be suspended. The other moms annoy me to no end either, but I feel like they didn't have jobs before this and are ok with making a career out of being trashy and bullies. Jill just needs a muzzle.

They showed some old clips this week and one was Holly interrogating Abby on where she was the previous week and why she was out.  Abby said she sent a replacement and she doesn't need to know where she was.  It's always been so ridiculous.  Like any parent would have a screaming fight over a teacher's absence and demand answers.  Holly fell right into line after the first year or so.  

• Love 4

At least Holly congratulated the ALDC's moms on their daughters' dancing. I remember it used to be that no matter how much the moms fought, they were always gracious to the kids. They would usher the kids out of the room if a fight started. It's sad that their behavior has degraded more and more over time.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jsage said:

At least Holly congratulated the ALDC's moms on their daughters' dancing. I remember it used to be that no matter how much the moms fought, they were always gracious to the kids. They would usher the kids out of the room if a fight started. It's sad that their behavior has degraded more and more over time.

Holly congratulating them was the producers way to get the moms to interact. Holly is as bitchy as the rest of them.

• Love 4

Christi is a disgusting bully and I'm so sick of Chloe crying. The only reason her and her mom came back is because Christi is thirsty for fame and Chloe didn't get the stardom Christi thought she would after the left the show. She wanted her to be more famous than Maddie and it didn't work out the way Christi planned. So they came crawling back to Dance Moms, a show they swore they would never come back to. The Lukasiaks are sellouts.

Edited by PumpkinLumpkin
  • Love 4

Yes, please I hope they leave again soon! I quit watching because of Christie and her disgusting behavior. Then I started watching again after she left the show. It was really nice after she and Kelly were gone. Now she has come crawling back and she is just a disgusting and obnoxious as ever! Not to mention she's pushing her younger daughter down our throats as well! 

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, KaveDweller said:

To the end, it'll still be Abby's fault; their attitude, the girls being unprepared with no stamina, and the moms being raving b!tches! Abby will always be their scapegoat; esp. with Christi who feels she killed Chloe's confidence, but she kept bringing her back to the same studio year in and year out since she was 2! Cry me a freakin' river! ;-)

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I get what you're saying.  But I also found it amusing that Aisha found these under aged girls' tears unbelievable, told them no one cares, and judged their insecurity, only to turn around, as a grown woman, and cry about being disrespected, then got sarcastic and bitchy.  If Aisha didn't bother to research this gig, that's her problem.  And guess what Aisha - nobody cares about your insecurities and tears, right?   If the mothers or girls had complained about being disrespected, I suspect Aisha would tell them that respect is earned and not a right.  I didn't have a problem with her - at all - until her own behavior at the end.  They pretend this is a show about the dance world, but we all know that it's a reality show, and the girls and the moms, and Abby, are the stars.  Aisha was a guest star expecting to step in and dictate things.  

Aisha's like the boss; you respect the boss regardless! It's like when you're 1st hired to a job, you think the new employee has time to kill saying "I need to be around for a while before I can respect you?" I don't think so! Get real and grow up! There's a pecking order and the moms were at the bottom, then the girls who are doing the real work, with the choreographer at the top calling the shots! That's how it works and I'm no dancer! ;-)

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:00 AM, DaisyFields500 said:

Reality TV needs drama, but sometimes less is more.  The mothers fighting during the bar scene was just too much that I looked away from my TV screen periodically.  At a point in that scene, Christi became unlikable and Holly surprised me. We were not given the opportunity on the show to see the text messages to know the truth about whether they wanted Camryn on the team.  Ashley should have left the other team's drama alone; they do a lot of fighting that it would have been revealed quickly.  I personally think there is a chance it might be true based on behavior.  Christi was sizing Camille up when the mothers were talking together, and sometimes groups with a long history together can be cliquish to newcomers, which I can see with the Irreplaceables.  I was hoping for a more exciting team's name than the Irreplaceables, and I wished the name was not tied to Abby.  It's not healthy for the team to be more focused on Abby, than themselves.  Abby removing the new mom from the mothers on her team gave me a good laugh. She does not want to lose her new talent, and I don't blame her. Brynn stunned me with her analysis of Abby.  I thought it was a well-rounded opinion.  The Irreplaceables left a lasting impression on me during this episode.  Their lack of enthusiasm made me question if they felt comfortable with doing burlesque dancing.  I know not all teenagers are comfortable with their body at that age.  Maybe it was a good dance with the wrong group. I was hoping Nia was going to ham it up because of her acting ability and Kalani quitting made me wonder if she was following Kendall.  The mothers being shocked at the teacher's strong emotions to the group should not be a surprise.  The mothers need to be honest with themselves they drive many of their guest teachers mad with their bad behavior. The teacher gave them a big piece of her mind. LOL 

I was so disappointed in Kalani! I expected more out of her! She looked like a little girl letting her mother tell Aisha she wasn't doing the solo! Like was said later at the competition, at an audition, there are a 1000 dancers vying for a handful of jobs and their perpetual whining wouldn't go well! That was why Abby was so tough on them; "no one cares" what their complaint is! They will replace you in a hot second! These little girls can't be professional dancers! Only Maddie seemed to pick up you accept what's thrown at you and work at it! These other brats just want things handed to them; even Nia at the end kvetchin' about not getting a solo! Does she want the team to lose just so she can have her time in the spotlight? The selfishness of all these girls was really something at the end! I expected better, but the moms have drilled it in their heads, they're entitled to something; esp. Jill with Kendall! ;-)

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:31 AM, Gator Q said:

Yes, please I hope they leave again soon! I quit watching because of Christie and her disgusting behavior. Then I started watching again after she left the show. It was really nice after she and Kelly were gone. Now she has come crawling back and she is just a disgusting and obnoxious as ever! Not to mention she's pushing her younger daughter down our throats as well! 

Christi turned her daughter into a Nat'l victim, blaming all her ills on Abby! All of them keep saying they hate Abby, but invoked her name every moment of their day! It was really pathetic; esp. from Christi who came crawling back to the show, dragging her daughter in tow just to get another 15 minutes of fame! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425