Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

I know, I know, I'm probably giving too much credit to the writers on all this. But oh, the possibilities! If it's not, in fact, Kaia's spear that got Michael out, then the story immediately opens up and gets way more interesting. Sigh... 

Yeah, but this is the key problem with the present set of writers, IMO

They're not interested in making the show or the stories within the show more interesting. They're mainly more interested in turning it into Soapernatural starring Jack and Nickifer and their teenaged Wayward rejects,.

And as for the brothers, they're easy. They can just go back to Kripke's original S1-5 blueprint only change it up a bit by putting Sam in the Leader role this time around, while keeping Dean as everyone's support system(in spite of his own trauma-once again and some more) and the comedy relief.

And if things go really bad, they can just give Dean the emo storyline again in the last few episodes of the season because that always makes the segments of the social media fandom that they care about the most happy as a lark.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

But oh, the possibilities!

I feel like this should be the tag line of the show. 

I wouldn't mind something like The Manchurian Candidate, where Michael can remotely activate Dean and make him do his bidding, sort of like Naomi did with Cas.

But that would be more interesting than Ninja Sue

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4

I think Michael left Dean because he got the data he needed and it has nothing to do with Kaia.  He was happy to send minions to kill Kaia and get the spear.  He’s not even sending huge quantities.   

5 minutes ago, SueB said:

I think Michael left Dean because he got the data he needed and it has nothing to do with Kaia.  He was happy to send minions to kill Kaia and get the spear.  He’s not even sending huge quantities.   

why would he send his werewolfs when he could have showed up an vaporized her with the snap of his fingers.   And as a bonus, take out Sam, Dean and Jody as well.

Why would he leave his perfect vessel who is supposed to make him stronger?

Neither thing really makes a lot of sense story wise.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 7

Well, it`s not like Dean, his supposed perfect vessel, makes him any stronger. First Lucifer kicked his ass and then some human girl. It`s pathetic. Waiting 9 years for that was really worth it. Sarcasm. 

Like others here, I don`t care about the Michael storyline unless it`s about Dean. And Dean especially should be the one to defeat him. 

Berens didn`t even bother to think that the super-monsters should at least pause upon seeing Dean. Because Michael made them and is supposedly their master. Instead it was all about his super-cool waif. And presumably she will be in the mid-Season Finale titled "The Spear" so another round of her being crammed down our throats.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 6

There are two reasons, I could accept Michael leaving Dean.

First is that we find out Dean was too annoying.   Michael was tired of fighting him every step of the way.  It would suck that it all happened off screen but I could accept it because it would show Dean is stronger than he thinks,

or Michael left Dean as insurance.   Finding out he was was vulnerable to the spear would have shocked him.  So Michael somehow used Dean as a Horcrux.  Left a part of himself.  So if he dies so does Dean.  That's a story I wouldnt' mind seeing.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

why would he send his werewolfs when he could have showed up an vaporized her with the snap of his fingers. 

Why would he leave his perfect vessel who is supposed to make him stronger?

Neither thing really makes a lot of sense story wise

IA with this.

The spear obviously hurt him and the quest for it and the person who now holds it has now become a priority for him because of that. And he likely sent the wolves because he was too badly hurt.

And if he was hurt, then maybe he no longer had the strength to keep Dean, who was still fighting tooth and nail to get out of him, at bay so he had to let him go in order to heal himself further.

And if he stayed on earth he would have still needed a vessel and one that would say yes right away-so Nick, I'd bet-if he is still on earth, that is-which I hope he isn't.

4 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

or Michael left Dean as insurance.   Finding out he was was vulnerable to the spear would have shocked him.  So Michael somehow used Dean as a Horcrux.  Left a part of himself.  So if he dies so does Dean.  That's a story I wouldnt' mind seeing.

I'd love this.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

It would be So. Awesome. if Michael was still in Dean and Dabb lied.

But, of course, when you want him to be lying, he's not. 

There was one time I thought were were seeing Michael. 

Its the scene where Dean is walking ahead of Sam and Jody in the forest and we get a close shot.  Dean looks is looking around but his he looks shifty and then when Sam and Jody catch up it looks like his face changes.  Let me see if I can find the gif

ETA: Found it.  I know its probably just Dean looking around but the movements seem a little stiff

Edited by ILoveReading
to add a gif
  • Love 2

Seeing as the show currently goes, you all know Dabb is writing the 300th episode where it is about how the people of Lebanon see the Winchesters? The thought alone is terrifying. I imagine a "saint and shit" rendition.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Seeing as the show currently goes, you all know Dabb is writing the 300th episode where it is about how the people of Lebanon see the Winchesters? The thought alone is terrifying. I imagine a "saint and shit" rendition.

I've been dreading the concept.  I hope they changed their minds.  Even worse.  Singer is directing

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

I wouldn't even mind them seeing Dean as a born killer (or even a dick who's cruel to puppies).  What I'm expecting is the asshole--the one who hits on every female in town with incredibly bad pickup lines (as if him just coming over and saying "hi" wouldn't get him any red-blooded female in town), and stuffing his face at the local diner while discussing cases out loud with his mouth full while Sam rolls his eyes and tries to tone him down.  

ETA: I'm actually expecting Sam's version of Dean from Tall Tales only intended seriously.

Edited by ahrtee
Clarification.
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

There are two reasons, I could accept Michael leaving Dean.

First is that we find out Dean was too annoying.   Michael was tired of fighting him every step of the way.  It would suck that it all happened off screen but I could accept it because it would show Dean is stronger than he thinks,

I guess there's an outside chance at the second option, but the first was taken out of the realm of possibility my Dean's emo speech at the end of this episode. They have pretty much negated every possibility for Dean to still be a part of this story. But sure it's not authorial intent. Sure it's not.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Guess there's an outside chance at the second option, but the first was taken out of the realm of possibility my Dean's emo speech at the end of this episode. They have pretty much negated every possibility for Dean to still be a part of this story. But sure it's not authorial intent. Sure it's not.

I was angry after the premiere and then we got episode 2 and I was like alright lets see what 3 brings, but now  I'm like Fuck this shit. Three sucked more than the premiere, so four better be something special... but oh, it's a Perez episode so hope certainly cannot and does not spring eternal for this Dean fan, at this point. :-/

• Love 6

http://deanmaniac.tumblr.com/post/179545917969/frozen-delight-14x03-the-scar-deans-return

Look at the first few gifs in this set of Dean entering his room for the first time post-possession. There is a look that should most definitely have us questioning if Michael is still in the building. There is at least one more look like this when Dean Sam and Jody are in the woods before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Sue fight. We should have been excited and scared that maybe Michael was still in control, but Dabb took that all away because he is a pussy and had to so unequivocally state that Michael was gone from Dean. Bitter? You bet your ass I am. Both for the loss of the story and the way that he handled it.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

ook at the first few gifs in this set of Dean entering his room for the first time post-possession.

That was the best scene of the ep and some great non-verbal acting from Jensen. 

I was trying to be cautiously optimistic that leaving Dean was part of a larger plan, since Michael did tell Dean that he owned him and that the scar might have been some way to possess Dean again without him needing to say yes, or he never really left but had given Dean back control and was lying dormant.   I remember watching the gold panel from VanCon someone asked if Dean was back.  When I saw it, my reaction is that he's ticked off or he's knows something he can't tell. 

Its about the 3:15.

He clearly doens't want to talk about it.

But the events of episode 3 don't really lend themselves to Michael still having a hold on Dean. I tend to think Dabb's spoiler article was accurate based on this.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2018 at 10:27 AM, Myrelle said:

Dabb also said that Dean feels besieged on all sides.

IMO, true growth for him would start with and involve telling those who are besieging him to cut it out for the time being and until he can get his sea legs under him again.

Just saying, Dean has tried to do this.  They don't listen to him when he does, or they hold it against him and throw it in his face for not doing his feelings correctly.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

We should have been excited and scared that maybe Michael was still in control, but Dabb took that all away because he is a pussy and had to so unequivocally state that Michael was gone from Dean. Bitter? You bet your ass I am. Both for the loss of the story and the way that he handled it.

Lately I've been thinking that he's trying to purposely sabotage the show because I thought the look on Dean's face both before and after he knocked out Kaia Sue on the porch were very Michael-like, too.

But I think Dabb wasn't lying afterwards either.

We'll see what happens with the scar, but Eugenie took care of that long shot of a new hope for the Dean/Michael possession to come back or to stay intact with her interview, for the most part.

It's really something to  me, the many ways that the writers and producers of this show have found to kill off hope(or fear) of any kind within the fandom that the Michael!Dean possession aspect of this storyline could maybe or possibly go forward this season.

And they have been doing it since Comic Con, IMO; but anything more on that is for another thread.

21 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Just saying, Dean has tried to do this.  They don't listen to him when he does, or they hold it against him and throw it in his face for not doing his feelings correctly.

You're right.

Maybe he'll leave-especially now that Leader Sam has everything under control and there's little need for the dinosaur of a hunter that Dean has apparently become on this show.

• Love 4
On 10/25/2018 at 2:43 PM, ILoveReading said:

Nothing new really.  But it sounds as if the flashbacks aren't really going to be about expanding the character further but just basically the same scene over and over.

I like how Ausiello added that Dean feels guilty "even though it's totally not his fault".  At least we aren't the only ones who see that stupidity.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

m and Jody are in the woods before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Sue fight. We should have been excited and scared that maybe Michael was still in control, but Dabb took that all away because he is a pussy and had to so unequivocally state that Michael was gone from Dean. Bitter? You bet your ass I am. Both for the loss of the story and the way that he handled it.

IMO, it's better to piss off fans by being vague, like Carver did, than piss off fans by either spoiling or foiling.   It would also not make the whole bunch sound like idiots who are not in the same room much less the same page about the SLs this season and how to handle promoting them.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

http://deanmaniac.tumblr.com/post/179545917969/frozen-delight-14x03-the-scar-deans-return

Look at the first few gifs in this set of Dean entering his room for the first time post-possession. There is a look that should most definitely have us questioning if Michael is still in the building. There is at least one more look like this when Dean Sam and Jody are in the woods before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Sue fight. We should have been excited and scared that maybe Michael was still in control, but Dabb took that all away because he is a pussy and had to so unequivocally state that Michael was gone from Dean. Bitter? You bet your ass I am. Both for the loss of the story and the way that he handled it.

A few conventions ago Jared (who reads ahead) said that Dean might not be all there?  He kind of compared it to Soulless Sam.  I'm hoping for something like that.  Like maybe Michael took a piece of Dean when he left.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

A few conventions ago Jared (who reads ahead) said that Dean might not be all there?  He kind of compared it to Soulless Sam.  I'm hoping for something like that.  Like maybe Michael took a piece of Dean when he left.

That would be interesting! I would not mind if the story went in that direction.

I was reading some of the interviews that were released recently, trying to look for clues at to what is coming.

This is from this article:

https://variety.com/2018/tv/features/supernatural-season-14-andrew-dabb-interview-michael-dean-sam-lucifer-1202992073/

“Michael is, for all intents and purposes, the big bad of the season,” executive producer Andrew Dabb tells Variety. “He’s going to throw some levers that are going to awaken some bigger, scarier things, but it’s all a part of his design, so he’s the mastermind behind [it].”

And then we have this article:

https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/supernatural-spoilers-season-14-big-bad-not-michael/

Plus, this ordeal with Michael “doesn’t take as big a toll” on the hunter as, say, his experience in Hell did, the EP reveals, “because there’s something else that’s going to happen that will take a bigger toll on Dean, and he has to pay attention to that.”

Am I wrong to think these two comments are connected, that the awakening of the "bigger, scarier things" (apparently something Michael has done on purpose, since Dabb says it was by design) is the same as the "something else" that will take a "bigger toll" on Dean? Hopefully this huge, terrible, scary thing is not something like Jack's illness because, well, that would be just stupid.

What could be so big and scary, especially considering what they've already faced? The dinosaurs from the Bad Place finding a way into our world and trampling around like Godzilla? Surely not, because again, that would be really stupid. Some kind of Elder Gods, like Cthulhu from the H.P. Lovecraft mythos? Or maybe Michael has taken a trip to the Empty in order to release something into our world -- or who knows, maybe to release everything? Maybe Michael is going to empty the Empty!

I wish I could believe that whatever is going to take a bigger toll on Dean is connected to the Michael!Dean storyline. "Bigger" and "scarier" does not really interest me, unless there is that connection to characters that I care about.

Edited by Bergamot
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Bergamot said:

That would be interesting! I would not mind if the story went in that direction.

I was reading some of the interviews that were released recently, trying to look for clues at to what is coming.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/features/supernatural-season-14-andrew-dabb-interview-michael-dean-sam-lucifer-1202992073/

https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/supernatural-spoilers-season-14-big-bad-not-michael/

Am I wrong to think these two comments are connected, that the awakening of the "bigger, scarier things" (apparently something Michael has done on purpose, since Dabb says it was by design) is the same as the "something else" that will take a "bigger toll" on Dean? Hopefully this huge, terrible, scary thing is not something like Jack's illness because, well, that would be just stupid.

What could be so big and scary, especially considering what they've already faced? The dinosaurs from the Bad Place finding a way into our world and trampling around like Godzilla? Surely not, because again, that would be really stupid. Some kind of Elder Gods, like Cthulhu from the H.P. Lovecraft mythos? Or maybe Michael has taken a trip to the Empty in order to release something into our world -- or who knows, maybe to release everything? Maybe Michael is going to empty the Empty!

I wish I could believe that whatever is going to take a bigger toll on Dean is connected to the Michael!Dean storyline. "Bigger" and "scarier" does not really interest me, unless there is that connection to characters that I care about.

IMO it will revolve around Sam or Cas. on of them will end up as Michael's new vessel because Dean is no longer suitable for .... reasons. Dean will angst about it.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, mertensia said:

What could be worse for Dean? Did you not see that photo of Dean in the Herb Tarkek suit?

I actually thought Dean made that look good.  LOL.

10 hours ago, Bergamot said:

m I wrong to think these two comments are connected, that the awakening of the "bigger, scarier things" (apparently something Michael has done on purpose, since Dabb says it was by design) is the same as the "something else" that will take a "bigger toll" on Dean? Hopefully this huge, terrible, scary thing is not something like Jack's illness because, well, that would be just stupid.

I think the bigger/scarier things, are the monsters who can't be killed in regular ways.   The thing that will take the bigger toll, I'd say something happens to Sam/Jack and/or Cas.  That's usually how these things play out.  Dean will have to repress his trauma to be there for everyone else. 

I'm thinking its Jack's illness.   I'm dreading episode 7 because of this.  That's the ep Jack has fainting spells.

Edited by ILoveReading
editing to fix the episode number
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Bergamot said:

I dearly wish that something tangible and plot-related happens to Dean. There have been additional hints from the writers that there's something up with him, and that it will gradually show itself over several episodes. Even back in SDCC, Eugenie said that there would be a bit of mystery for the first six episodes. Some took that to mean Michael!Dean's reign, but now we know that to not be the case. 

What I don't want is for this "toll" to just be yet another assload of guilt piled onto Dean's shoulders while other characters get the plot. Enough, already!

• Love 6

From @MysteryGuest  in The Scar episode thread

I don't think Sam will be the leader going forward, anymore than Dean will be.  They've been following Sam because Dean was gone.  But now that he's back, I see it going back to how it's always been.  They'll each stick with their strong suits.  

Dabb already said that this was part of a larger storyline for Sam, and that Dean would have to "adjust" and we would see that over several episodes.  I don't see the AU people following the guy who was too weak to fight off Michael if favor of the the guy they insist on calling Chief, even thought Sam asked them to stop.

This sounds like the start of another Dean needs to learn Sam is a big boy story line, that they started last season with the whole kiddie table stuff.

With the potential spoiler that someone gets killed under Sam's command, (implied heavily but not a direct spoiler).  I would be money that Sam will make noise about wanting to give up the position but everyone around him will be sure to tell him what a good job he's doing and he's their chief.

No, I think this is Sam's role now.  Not Dean's.  I'd be surprised if they use it as a learning opportunity that Sam doesn't want it and not cut out for it, but I don't think that is the direction Dabb and company are going.  They've been pushing this for over 2 seasons now.

• Love 6

For the writers it`s the most hyped up and talked about storyline, also the one they can all agree on and don`t plan on dropping. Not to mention it`s Dabb`s baby and he wanted to go there presumably for the last two years. They specificlaly brought in the AU hunters to give Sam a little army to lead so to make it obvious. In comparism "leadership" hasn`t even been addressed for Dean, not even as a thing of the past or a skill set that he has.

I, too, it`s highly likely that Maggie dies. However this will be used as a little speed bump only IMO for Sam`s leadership. That doesn`t mean Dean is gonna get anything back. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

With the potential spoiler that someone gets killed under Sam's command, (implied heavily but not a direct spoiler).  I would be money that Sam will make noise about wanting to give up the position but everyone around him will be sure to tell him what a good job he's doing and he's their chief.

I am pretty sure I could write this scene verbatim - the only guess will be who else is speaking the lines with Dean.

One of them- Jensen or Jared - spoiled/hinted that Dean wasn't really back. I think what they meant was 'our' Dean wasn't back, and isn't coming back. This new version of him is all we're ever going to get.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

One of them- Jensen or Jared - spoiled/hinted that Dean wasn't really back. I think what they meant was 'our' Dean wasn't back, and isn't coming back. This new version of him is all we're ever going to get.

I think you could be right.  It fits with what Jensen said at the last con.  In the morning panel.  Someone said is Dean back, he said, yes.  End of question.    Then in the afternoon, he said yes Dean is back, but in what capacity.  So this spec does fit.

• Love 4
On 10/30/2018 at 12:58 AM, Bergamot said:

On 10/30/2018 at 8:47 AM, ILoveReading said:

I think the bigger/scarier things, are the monsters who can't be killed in regular ways.   The thing that will take the bigger toll, I'd say something happens to Sam/Jack and/or Cas.  That's usually how these things play out.  Dean will have to repress his trauma to be there for everyone else. 

I'm thinking its Jack's illness.   I'm dreading episode 7 because of this.  That's the ep Jack has fainting spells.

22 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

I dearly wish that something tangible and plot-related happens to Dean. There have been additional hints from the writers that there's something up with him, and that it will gradually show itself over several episodes. Even back in SDCC, Eugenie said that there would be a bit of mystery for the first six episodes. Some took that to mean Michael!Dean's reign, but now we know that to not be the case. 

What I don't want is for this "toll" to just be yet another assload of guilt piled onto Dean's shoulders while other characters get the plot. Enough, already!

I think that once again these fears that we share are going to become reality for us.

I think that manbaby's "illness" will wind up being the thing takes a bigger "toll" on Dean than his possession by Michael and I think that that was code for yes, any trauma that Dean might possibly feel from that possession will have to be stuffed down(again and some more) because manbaby's trauma will be more important than his own.

IMO, Sam, through his new leadership role, is becoming the "new Dean" and Jack is becoming the "new Sam" for these writers. That's what I'm seeing so far, anyway.

The only way that they can keep Dean(and JA) from becoming strictly and only a support player(and to an even greater degree now because Sam(and JP) has been given his supposed leadership role in all of this) IS to somehow keep him tied to the big myth-arc plot involving Michael's big plan in a similar way to how Sam was always kept tied to the Azazel/Lucifer arc over the first 5 seasons.

Now I don't see them doing another 5 year arc, but there was mention of Dean being "altered" by either Dabb or Ross-Lemming(I cant' remember which one) in one of those recent interviews.

We can only hope that by altered they mean supernaturally so, and not just emotionally-as is sadly their wont and go-to role for Dean after he's suffered trauma of any kind. A sea change of this type would be most welcome by this fan, but, like others here, hope is in short supply for that right now and I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

I'm worried and nervous that tomorrow night we're going to get IncompetentDean on the hunt, like in that goat episode in S12b. And I'm further worried that Guilt over everything and everyone he loves IS going to be his only storyline going forward and as it eventually became in S5, too.

That's my biggest dread now and nothing I've seen yet is giving me much hope for anything more than that, so these next few episodes are going to be key for me because if he has been supernaturally "altered" we should see and be shown/given at least some subtle signs that that has happened.

If he's just shown as incompetent on the hunt in this next episode, I'm going with Guilt/Emo storyline strictly for him going forward this season, but again, with Sam in the leadership role, I'm still mystified as to what they can give him other than supportive big brother Dean-which quite honestly would be less of a role than the manbaby now has and has had since he was brought onto the show less than two seasons ago. Any more on this I'd have to take the B vs J thread and/or the writers thread, because frankly, it does seem to me as if Dabb and co. are indeed attempting to change the basic premise of this show where the act of hunting is concerned.

46 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I think you could be right.  It fits with what Jensen said at the last con.  In the morning panel.  Someone said is Dean back, he said, yes.  End of question.    Then in the afternoon, he said yes Dean is back, but in what capacity.  So this spec does fit.

This is really bothersome to me. It feels like he's saying  Dean won't be up to snuff as a hunter to me. 

SO! hoping that I'm wrong about that. :-/ 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

And it also fits with Dabb's unfunny "joke" at SDCC about Dean Winchester never returning to the show and Jensen's IMO, peculiar reaction.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

And it also fits with Dabb's unfunny "joke" at SDCC about Dean Winchester never returning to the show and Jensen's IMO, peculiar reaction.

Did dabb really say that????

• Love 1

On Supernatural, I am so worried about Jack’s illness. Is it supernatural or a good ol’ human sickness? Is Jack next on Billie’s hit list ? –Jess
“I think we will see Billie at least once,” EP Eugenie Ross-Leming recently told TVLine, so take that as you will. And whatever’s going on with Jack’s health, it won’t stop him from hunting with Cas. “You’re going to see them together more and more, even going off and working some cases together as Cas takes Jack a little more under his wing — literally and metaphorically,” showrunner Andrew Dabb shares. “It’s a growth opportunity for both of them. Jack needs a parental figure,” while Cas for a couple of seasons “has been looking for a role to grow into,” Dabb says. “He’s tried out a lot of different things, from soldier to administrator to hunter. None of them have quite stuck. For him, Jack is really an opportunity to maybe grow as a father figure. It’s something that Misha [Collins] is very, very good at playing, being a father himself.”

https://tvline.com/2018/10/31/flash-season-5-spoilers-jesse-martin-medical-leave-joe-west-absence/

Sam has his AU people

Cas has Jack

Mary has Bobby.

Jensen said it best when he said he was an island unto himself. 

He really does feel like the odd man out.

• Love 7

At least Dean looks good.

So is Sam going to cut Dean off now every time he speaks?  Seriously its like Jensen was about to give a line that Jared delivered.  This happened twice

Of course Sam is now correcting Dean on pop culture things. 

At least Dean was allowed to know what sage was.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

That's about all he seems to know.

Seriously, if I didn't know the show, I'd think Dean had a little brain damage, the way he looked confused, opened his mouth and nothing came out but Sam's voice.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Seriously, if I didn't know the show, I'd think Dean had a little brain damage, the way he looked confused, opened his mouth and nothing came out but Sam's voice.

It really does seem like Sam knows everything about everything

Edited by ILoveReading
moved part of response to bitch/jerk
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Yup. He really did.  It's in the video of the SDCC panel that's posted either in this thread or the regular spoilers thread.  

Wow! I will never understand why that man is allowed to give interviews 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Maybe he is brain damaged coz isn’t arc angel possession supposed to leave the host completely broken. If I remember correctly wasn’t Raphael’s discarded vessel a drooling mess. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

At least Dean looks good.

So is Sam going to cut Dean off now every time he speaks?  Seriously its like Jensen was about to give a line that Jared delivered.  This happened twice

Of course Sam is now correcting Dean on pop culture things. 

Wow. That was .....awful.

• Love 6

Wasn't Dean the character that used the dating app back in s10.....where he would have likely learned MIRYL.  WTF.

I do have one idea that I posited in the spoiler thread....that maybe with all the pics Jensen posted of himself cosplaying the Red Hood aka Jason Todd supposedly for Halloween, that maybe, just maybe that is the "Jason" that Dean saw as a hero.  It would be a super meta reference but that happens in this show. I know I'm probably hoping for too much, but that would be great. For instance,  given the BTS pic of Jensen looking at the mannequin with the Red Hood costume and has a brief fantasy of being the Red Hood?  And IMO Dean would know who the Red Hood is given his love of Batman.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Wasn't Dean the character that used the dating app back in s10.....where he would have likely learned MIRYL.  WTF.

I do have one idea that I posited in the spoiler thread....that maybe with all the pics Jensen posted of himself cosplaying the Red Hood aka Jason Todd supposedly for Halloween, that maybe, just maybe that is the "Jason" that Dean saw as a hero.  It would be a super meta reference but that happens in this show. I know I'm probably hoping for too much, but that would be great. For instance,  given the BTS pic of Jensen looking at the mannequin with the Red Hood costume and has a brief fantasy of being the Red Hood?  And IMO Dean would know who the Red Hood is given his love of Batman.

I would love this. I forgot about the mannequin.  Thanks for the ray of hope!!

• Love 1