Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

So I hope this is the proper place to post... I think if you look at Jason, Cassia, Brett, and Daya's facebook pages they currently seem to interact like normal couples.  It looks like those 2 couples in particular are friends.  And it appears Cassia reads this board as she screen capped and responded to something it looks like RealityGal posted here.

https://www.facebook.com/caahtaavaress?fref=ts

I'm so excited to hear this, but I can't find it anywhere.  I only see pictures of her dumb cat!

Let's see....

Graduated high school

Joined the National Guard

Moved to Florida to live with Daddy

Driving my badass falling-apart El Camino across the netherlands of Florida, buying Tupperware, comic books and McDonald's Happy Meal toys to sell on eBay

Convincing someone from another country to come live and swim in my algae-infested pool

• Love 2

Really??  I see it as the first post on her page.  It's a public post made 11 hrs ago.  

OMG, I just saw it, she does monitor this site, and she did respond to my post.  I stopped reading 5 lines in, but still, look at how the internet connects the world!  

Good catch Gracie!

ETA: oh no, she actually was responding to something escapetoreality wrote!  I guess she thought I wrote it, but I didn't.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

There is more on MeetMe but now they want me to join to see -- no thank you!  Someone who is a member look for Danielle Jbali stat!   "El Diablo Blanco" is a buff guy I forgot to see where he hails from ....

I think it said he was from Lorain.  That's kind-of sort-of part of the greater Cleveland metro area.

Ah Dani is actually hitting on guys closer to her own age.  *golf clap*

http://www.meetme.com/member/11468494

"jack. Q: What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up in your life? asked by Danielle Jbali. A: Probably smoking,"

(shows anonymous on website but in google it shows "Danielle Jbali" )

That guy thinks that the Eiffel Tower is in Italy?  Maybe they'd be a good match after all......

• Love 3

OMG, I just saw it, she does monitor this site, and she did respond to my post.  I stopped reading 5 lines in, but still, look at how the internet connects the world!  

Good catch Gracie!

ETA: oh no, she actually was responding to something escapetoreality wrote!  I guess she thought I wrote it, but I didn't.

Yep just looking at it I caught that too.  And the internet really does make the world a smaller place!

Let's see....

Graduated high school

Joined the National Guard

Moved to Florida to live with Daddy

Driving my badass falling-apart El Camino across the netherlands of Florida, buying Tupperware, comic books and McDonald's Happy Meal toys to sell on eBay

Convincing someone from another country to come live and swim in my algae-infested pool

don't forget the used bras, and the empty cardboard boxes that once held toy cars.  A used cardboard box....not even a new cardboard box....for like $7.00!

• Love 3

I'm so excited to hear this, but I can't find it anywhere.  I only see pictures of her dumb cat!

I took a screenshot of it, but I guess there is no way to share it here?

Edited to add: nm looks like you got to see it after all. :)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 1

Jason is so pathetic. I can't believe he used Cassia's weight as some Internet fighting technique. He is so stupid. It's obvious why he chose to bring Casssia over, he thinks of her as arm candy. Jason seems like the type who is picky when he has no right to be. I can see him judging other women when he should look at himself first.

• Love 4

WOW deep - a rare blend of pretension, ignorance, and being seduced by one's own trivial "epiphanies."

It really is a masterpiece isn't it?  Don't forget the pinch of condescension, "my dear."  I'm hoping escapetoreality responds, it could be the start of a beautiful friendship :)  Maybe he/she can get some discount on those sweet "vintage" McDonalds Furbies and used bras.

• Love 2

Ah Dani is actually hitting on guys closer to her own age.  *golf clap*

http://www.meetme.com/member/11468494

"jack. Q: What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up in your life? asked by Danielle Jbali. A: Probably smoking,"

(shows anonymous on website but in google it shows "Danielle Jbali" )

I think Dani may have met her match.

jack

Q: If you could travel to five places in the world for free, where would you go and why? asked by Anonymous

A: gerany castles

Italy- Eifel tower

Alaska- cruise

Egypt pyramids

cancun fun in the sun

Dude's going to get hopelessly lost trying to find the Eifel Tower in Italy.  He should totally take Dani with him on that excursion.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

I think Dani may have met her match.

jack

Q: If you could travel to five places in the world for free, where would you go and why? asked by Anonymous

A: gerany castles

Italy- Eifel tower

Alaska- cruise

Egypt pyramids

cancun fun in the sun

Dude's going to get hopelessly lost trying to find the Eifel Tower in Italy.  He should totally take Dani with him on that excursion.  

Just...wow.  I might understand if he was talking about an obscure historical site, or even something slightly less well known.  Lets say he said he wanted to see the Louvre, but thought that was in Italy.  I might give him a pass, but hot damn, the Eiffel tower is almost synonymous with Paris!

• Love 2

I read Cassia's response and I swear.... I can't for the life of me figure out what she was trying to say.

Well, we are all aware she is an aspiring journalist... this is a cry for attention beyond the parameters of 90 Day Fiance. "Look at me go! Pick me! Pick Me! Pick Me! I am an ethical journalist, dear!" Can't wait for her to do a piece on prostitudds.

• Love 4

Well snap I actually agree with Cassia that "journalism" is not the correct word to describe the genres of "infotainment" (Nancy Grace) and reality TV. I actually struggled with that but could not think of a more precise word.  I wonder whether mass communications/broadcast majors do have as a part of their curriculum any course touching on ethical standards. I would like to think so but maybe it is just one big cesspool.  

The rest of the post was inarticulate but striking in its apparent indifference to Danielle's plight.  This does not concern me since based on Danielle's MeetMe outreach efforts she has lost my sympathy.   Back to snark.  I think when confronted with Dani's job loss Mohamed should have busted out a serenade of that treacly ballad "I Won't Give Up on You" have Danielle claims he won her over with on Skype.  

• Love 4

Well snap I actually agree with Cassia that "journalism" is not the correct word to describe the genres of "infotainment" (Nancy Grace) and reality TV. I actually struggled with that but could not think of a more precise word.  I wonder whether mass communications/broadcast majors do have as a part of their curriculum any course touching on ethical standards. I would like to think so but maybe it is just one big cesspool.  

The rest of the post was inarticulate but striking in its apparent indifference to Danielle's plight.  This does not concern me since based on Danielle's MeetMe outreach efforts she has lost my sympathy.   Back to snark.  I think when confronted with Dani's job loss Mohamed should have busted out a serenade of that treacly ballad "I Won't Give Up on You" have Danielle claims he won her over with on Skype.  

My Masters is in Technical & Professional Communications (approx. 10 years ago), and we had a course in ethics as part of the curriculum.

• Love 3

Cuteness alert:

Daya's FB page is brimming with pictures of all the exotic (to us!) meals that she prepares for "Brett" with pictures of him eating it, LOL, it's so adorable, she's fattening him up.  "Brett" is actually "Steve Polychronopolis."

https://www.facebook.com/dhiah.drc?fref=ts

I think Daya is a sweet gal.  She's getting a bad edit, but frankly I'd be upset with a piece of coal diamond ring and who knows how cranky I'd be if someone was an hour late picking me up from the Phillipines... though I might suspect it was the filming crew that didn't get their act together.

• Love 6

He is actually Brett Otto.  I think he changed the name on his account until the show blows over.  I can't say that I blame him.

I had mentioned the whole "Eiffel Tower in Italy" thing upthread.  I said that perhaps they would make a good match after all.  And don't forget the castles of "gerany".  Yeesh.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 5

Wow; Daya has a great voice...  I, too, think she's gotten a bad rap on the show; her pragmatism and frankness makes me chuckle, and I wouldn't have had half as much patience with that kid as she did.  Heck, I wouldn't have even made the ten-hour car ride to pick her up; I'd have been all, "Hey, I travelled yesterday; see ya when you get back!"  But she climbed right into the back seat with her for another ten hours on the road, prepared to play tic-tac-toe.  I also don't see Brett as all that bad-looking, either, and now that he's past the nervous giggling, he seems to be a very gentle and caring person.  Of all the couples, this one is the least objectionable.  I realize that may not be saying much...

• Love 8

I have been amusing myself reading about the Norwalk Ohio mayor although  I can't find any confirmation that he actually performed the Dani/Mo wedding.  

However the attached article could be cause for rejoicing in the Djali household (uh if there is one ...):

http://www.toledoblade.com/Automotive/2014/07/01/Auto-parts-supplier-plans-to-bring-230-jobs-to-Norwalk.html

I especially liked the mayor's praise for the Norwalk work force!  

I read Cassia's response and I swear.... I can't for the life of me figure out what she was trying to say.

Maybe because English isn't her mother language ...And you could not read in Portugues.

• Love 1

I'm really confused. Are Danielle and Mohammed still together ?

I think technically yes, but not really.  I don't think we'll get the whole truth until the show is over, and they can not worry about the "gag order".

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=hitch4life&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=36&page=1

If you see what he has sold on ebay this past month... it's chump change.  I added it up for you all's enjoyment:  $498.00.  And that is assuming that he got full price every time the closed auction was labeled "Best Offer Was Accepted."  So in fact... he made less than $498.00.

In this context, the $300 budget for a wedding dress was wildly extravagant.  I'm surprised he can afford the early bird senior salad bar special, he should be dumpster diving in the back of the restaurant.

• Love 1

Well, we already knew that he'd answer his phone no matter what.

Putting his phone number on there is begging for people to call him. I dare you. LOL

Boy, I really wish someone would!  But do it from a blocked number or a burner phone.   I look out for you guys, and I don't want any of you to get stalked by Jason or Cassia.

I think technically yes, but not really.  I don't think we'll get the whole truth until the show is over, and they can not worry about the "gag order".

if her last name is Jbali wouldn't that mean they are married?  I thought her maiden name was Mullins?

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=hitch4life&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=36&page=1

If you see what he has sold on ebay this past month... it's chump change.  I added it up for you all's enjoyment:  $498.00.  And that is assuming that he got full price every time the closed auction was labeled "Best Offer Was Accepted."  So in fact... he made less than $498.00.

In this context, the $300 budget for a wedding dress was wildly extravagant.  I'm surprised he can afford the early bird senior salad bar special, he should be dumpster diving in the back of the restaurant.

oh boy, don't give him any ideas.  I guess $498 is probably a lot of money if you're living rent free, and probably not buying groceries.  He sure as hell better not have a car payment.  I mean, that $498 must be all profit, because I can't imagine he has paid anything more than maybe $10 for anything he has purchased.

I wonder who the hell is actually buying that stuff.  It looks like do-dads and knick knacks that only hoarders would want for a vague "art project" they are working on.

There are E-Bay sellers on here, so I also wonder, if he has a set up to sell in the Phillipines, and as someone else said (Raja?) that the people there like American brand name goods, why doesn't he just buy things like brand name makeup and mark them up to sell?  Or just buy American brand name goods, mark them up and sell them?  Those things would have to move much better than some promotional Captain Crunch toys from 1985, or at least have a better rate of turnover.

They did get married but they're not really together.

awwwww, I see, trouble in paradise

There is no setup to sell in the Philippines.  The link was posted by someone from the Philippines, the internet had detected her location and auto-magically presented her with a Philippino version of Ebay, and that's the link she put here. 

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 1

There is no setup to sell in the Philippines.  The link was posted by someone from the Philippines, the internet had detected her location and auto-magically presented her with a Philippino version of Ebay, and that's the link she put here. 

ohhhhhhhhhhhh - I see.  

You need to deduct 10% for eBay fees, and another 10% for PayPal fees. I hate fees, but it's easier than trying to have a yard sale. He needs to get a website up and running, parlay his "fame" from this show to garner interest. But that costs money too and something tells me he's not parting with a dime. Ebay won't allow you to advertise a website within your listings either.

Wonder why he doesn't get a job. You know, one that you get up, showered and dressed for, each day?

• Love 2

You need to deduct 10% for eBay fees, and another 10% for PayPal fees. I hate fees, but it's easier than trying to have a yard sale. He needs to get a website up and running, parlay his "fame" from this show to garner interest. But that costs money too and something tells me he's not parting with a dime. Ebay won't allow you to advertise a website within your listings either.

Wonder why he doesn't get a job. You know, one that you get up, showered and dressed for, each day?

I don't live in Jason's head, but I couldn't see him at a regular 9-5 job.  Unless he has some super special skill we haven't yet seen, he would have to start entry level.  Which means he would have layers upon layers of supervisors/managers/bosses.  I couldn't imagine someone with his arrogance and lack of social skills being able to get along with co-workers, and having problems with insubordination, talking back, and thinking he knows better than everyone else.

• Love 8

if her last name is Jbali wouldn't that mean they are married?  I thought her maiden name was Mullins?

I meant yes, they went through with the ceremony I do not believe they are "physically" together.  Speculation is that he's not even in the US.

• Love 1

I think he has social and/or emotional problems and doesn't interact well with other. He was quoted as saying in some article I read that his dream was the National Guard and it didn't work out too well. He probably didn't like taking orders, or having to be in a specific place doing a certain thing at a specific time. 

I think he has social and/or emotional problems and doesn't interact well with other. He was quoted as saying in some article I read that his dream was the National Guard and it didn't work out too well. He probably didn't like taking orders, or having to be in a specific place doing a certain thing at a specific time. 

His dream makes zero sense to me. Why not aim a little higher (in no way belittling what NG does for us as a country)- his dad clearly served in the Marine Corps. Lots of kids dream of growing up and serving in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, just like dad or granddad. I've never quite heard of anyone dreaming of the National Guard before... Sure, lots of kids do it, especially as a way to get through higher education without the associated costs, and show a little pride for country while they're at it.. But enlisting at 35? Weird... Just, weird.

I suspect he was med-boarded out or hit with an LTH discharge, after serving a mere year.

• Love 1
His dream makes zero sense to me. Why not aim a little higher (in no way belittling what NG does for us as a country)- his dad clearly served in the Marine Corps. Lots of kids dream of growing up and serving in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, just like dad or granddad. I've never quite heard of anyone dreaming of the National Guard before... Sure, lots of kids do it, especially as a way to get through higher education without the associated costs, and show a little pride for country while they're at it.. But enlisting at 35? Weird... Just, weird.

I suspect he was med-boarded out or hit with an LTH discharge, after serving a mere year.

I hear you. There's something not quite right there. My son in law is in the NG. He got an ROTC scholarship in college and decided to fulfill is duty by doing NG for 8 years after graduation. Not a dream, but a means to an end. Most of the other guys in his unit are either like him, paying back for a college education or joined as a way to make extra money in their teens or 20s. Joining at 35 is weird and I'm not sure anyone dreams of being in the NG. 

Edited by poeticlicensed

I don't live in Jason's head, but I couldn't see him at a regular 9-5 job.  Unless he has some super special skill we haven't yet seen, he would have to start entry level.  Which means he would have layers upon layers of supervisors/managers/bosses.  I couldn't imagine someone with his arrogance and lack of social skills being able to get along with co-workers, and having problems with insubordination, talking back, and thinking he knows better than everyone else.

He might very well be on Social Security Disability.  You can get it for mental disabilities as well as physical. He lives with his dad,probably pays no rent, and the dad might buy all/most of the food. So that money he makes on Ebay might just supplement the SSD income, and it gives him extra spending money. Someone up thread said he might have car payments. HA! For that crappy car?  I wonder if he could sponsor someone while being on SSDI?

( I realize I am just wildly speculating here.)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 3