Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I think he could beat Christmas, if he boots Paul. That would gain him a lot of credibility with the jury.

Agreed, but the chances of that happening are not great, as he needs Paul to lose F4 HoH to...Kevin? And then he needs to beat Paul for POV. The first ain't happening and I wouldn't put great odds on the second happening if the first somehow did happen. 

That's why really his best bet is trying to save Alex and get HER to win F4 HoH. 

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Agreed, but the chances of that happening are not great, as he needs Paul to lose F4 HoH to...Kevin?

Or Christmas. But Christmas probably has less of a chance at the F4 HOH than Kevin. Isn't it usually questions related to things that happened in the game? It used to be at least. Christmas is really bad with days and remembering things.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Paul says he's confident that Alex will get America's Favorite Player.  He says she knows that's not what she wants to hear.  She says, "No, that's not making it better so let's not talk about that."

He doesn't want Alex to think he's fucking her over for selfish reasons.  She tells him that that's honestly how it feels.

Ahahahahahahahahaha!  That is the biggest lie Paul has fed Alex so far!  NO way in hell is she winning AFP.  Maybe in some sort of Bizarro World or alternate dimension, where there is another America, she could win that version of America's Favorite Player.

I am still waiting for CBS to implement an "America's LEAST Favorite Player" scenario.  That's the one where Alex would get my vote.

• Love 9

Josh just got up from the hammock and said, "This girl's not taking me to the end."

Now he's up in HOH by himself and says, "Christmas isn't taking me to final 2.  That's for sure.  She's taking Paul."

Josh says Christmas and Paul are playing selfish.  He's thinking of asking for a split vote this week and then keep Alex.  He says he'll tell Paul in front of Alex to make it a split vote.

Josh says Paul will take him to final 2 but he says he will take Christmas to final 2 and that he will beat her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Alex says she and Jason will vote for Paul to win at the end.  Paul says Jason hates him.  Alex says she'll tell him to vote for him.  Of course she will.

What the hell? I honestly don't understand this. Why vote for Paul? She already acknowledges that she was an idiot for following Paul's orders the entire season, so why continue to be his lap dog now? She just got seriously burned for doing anything and everything for Paul and now she's going to turn around and do the exact same thing again. I don't get it...

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 9

Josh says I might as for a split vote.  NO, don't ask for it.  Tell Paul, I know you feel bad, go ahead and give Alex a sympathy vote.  I will take the hit.  THEN vote Kevin out.  The big snafu here is that Alex will side with Paul and Christmas and get Josh out.  There is nowhere for him to go other than riding it out to F2 with Paul. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

Question.  I've been wanting to ask this for a while.

On the first show, Kevin took the 25k temptation which let Paul come into the game. If no one had taken that initial temptation, would Paul never had come into the game or would TPTB have found some other way to bring him in?

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul says he might win over Kevin in final 2 but he doesn't want to take him there because Kevin doesn't deserve it. 

To be fair, no one other than Paul really deserves the win. Which is sad.

1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

Question.  I've been wanting to ask this for a while.

On the first show, Kevin took the 25k temptation which let Paul come into the game. If no one had taken that initial temptation, would Paul never had come into the game or would TPTB have found some other way to bring him in?

Seven or eight other people hit their button for the $25K. It's a nice big amount that guaranteed those buttons were being smashed the second it was offered. But in a bizzaro world scenario where no one went for the money? Paul would have been brought into the house some other way. There was no way they weren't going to stick him in there somehow. 

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh says I might as for a split vote.  NO, don't ask for it.  Tell Paul, I know you feel bad, to ahead and give Alex a sympathy vote.  I will take the hit.  THEN vote Kevin out.  The big snafu here is that Alex will side with Paul and Christmas and get Josh out.  There is nowhere for him to go other than riding it out to F2 with Paul. 

I was just going to say the same thing Wings.  I am reading all the scenarios that people think Josh should do. But he is a lone man on an island and would be banging his head against 3 brick walls.  The walls being Kevin, Xmas and Alex, all of whom are lodged so far up Paul's arse there is no room for movement.  They will never do what is needed to get Paul out.  You gotta give credit where credit is due, Paul has positioned himself beautifully in this game.  He has everyone playing for him to win.  Josh woke up too late to bring anybody on board his train.  If he keeps giving Paul push back, he might not even make it to F2 and will be crying on his way to jury.  

I cant wait for this season to be over.  The only thing that would make everything worth it for me, is if Paul loses again.  Then he can go crying to his Mommie like he did last year.  Now that would make me happy.    

Edited by lasandi
Because Josh woke up too late not to late
  • Love 12

As dumb as Alex is, she would have to take Josh's offer, no? Get to a tie vote and then vote out Kevin and if you do that, then you fight to win F4 HoH and we fight for F4 POV together and then we vote out Paul. Then let the chips fall where they lie in F3. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

As dumb as Alex is, she would have to take Josh's offer, no? Get to a tie vote and then vote out Kevin and if you do that, then you fight to win F4 HoH and we fight for F4 POV together and then we vote out Paul. Then let the chips fall where they lie in F3. 

Paul just stabbed Alex in the front, and she still said she'd vote for him, and after some contemplation time seems more sad than mad. She doesn't have the balls or mental capacity to vote Paul out. This is the same girl who literally said she'd gladly take Paul to the F2 and get 2nd place. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Agreed Brian, that she should take the offer because it would take out her target, Kevin, and save her.  But do you really think she would be loyal to Josh after that and join him to get out Paul?  If she got in a position of power who do u think she will listen to....Josh or Paul.  I guess I think she is such an idiot that she won't do what's best for her game because she will still be playing for 2nd place.  They all think Paul is really something.  Mind boggling.  Believe me, I want to be wrong because the opposite would put some excitement in this game.  Oh well, we shall see.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul tells Christmas to keep Alex away from josh. Christmas says " I think we need to keep him away from her" 

paul says he doesn't know why josh wants to talk to her. 

Good grief.  Flag Day is dumb as a box of hair.  

• Love 8

I guess the 1 positive if they did a split vote, and Josh decided to keep Alex over Kevin, is that Alex has a way better chance of beating Paul in the Final 4 HOH than either Kevin or Christmas do. Overall, it is probably too risky of a a move because Josh would need to bet his entire game on winning the Final 4 veto.

Edited by betweenthebanter

Yeah, the problem is that Paul sees that a vote for Alex could theoretically fuck him, so now he'll make sure she gets voted out 2-0. At the VERY LEAST, Josh should make a big deal out of telling her, "If you get to a tie, I will vote to keep you. If you DON'T get to a tie, it is Paul's fault. If he says he wants to keep you, he should be willing to give you a vote. So know that if he doesn't vote for you, it is because he is against you." 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, the problem is that Paul sees that a vote for Alex could theoretically fuck him, so now he'll make sure she gets voted out 2-0. At the VERY LEAST, Josh should make a big deal out of telling her, "If you get to a tie, I will vote to keep you. If you DON'T get to a tie, it is Paul's fault. If he says he wants to keep you, he should be willing to give you a vote. So know that if he doesn't vote for you, it is because he is against you." 

Sounds good but Alex would not believe him.  She is convinced that Paul was put in an impossible position by "them" and he has to vote her out or it jeopardizes him.  She totally believes Paul.  She would align with him, if saved.  

• Love 3

Josh tried to talk to josh. However it's probably not a great idea to give someone a sob story right after they found out they're getting evicted. Alex listened for a bit. Then josh got kinda got a bit weepy and Alex said Jim and Paul shouldn't be the ones crying. She should be the one crying. If they wanted her gone then she's gone. 

Then she left and he started crying. 

Now he went out to Alex again and saying that he's sorry and he loves her. Alex says her and Jason trusted them. And she goes into the have not room. Josh follows her 

Alex says she'll give a fair vote. She doesn't want to talk to him. Josh says he doesn't want s vote. He wants to be her friend. Alex says she doesn't want to be his friend. They worked hard and they fucked her and Jason over. 

Alex says the only person she absolutely won't vote for is Kevin.

josh won't leave her alone and she keeps telling him to go away. He asks for a hug. She says no 

Christmas says she wants to rip Josh's face off for talking to Alex.  She wanted Paul to go in their to break up Alex and Josh's talk.  Paul said he couldn't.  So Christmas went in there.  Alex told Josh she didn't want to talk anymore.  He asked if he could have a hug.  She said no.  Christmas says she needs to shut her mouth before she says something she's going to regret.

Alex says she just wants to leave and go to jury and hang out with Jason. She will give them all a fair chance to win her vote. But he needs to buck up and focus on winning. He can win against them. It's fine. 

Josh still crying.  Acting like a whiney baby. 

And now Alex is giving him a pep talk. 

Alex says he shouldn't be crying. She's the one leaving. She doesn't want to talk to anyone. Probably not until she leaves. 

Josh finally says he will give her space. 

Alex is in the HN room crying for real now. Paul will not leave her alone. She said she doesn't want to talk and he keeps needling her. Now she's crying for real about how she betrayed Jason. "That was my friend dude and I should have pulled him off the block." She also says she doesn't want to go to "Me Myself and I" with Paul after the show.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Alex is in the HN room crying for real now. Paul will not leave her alone. She said she doesn't want to talk and he keeps needling her. Now she's crying for real about how she betrayed Jason. "That was my friend dude and I should have pulled him off the block." She also says she doesn't want to go to "Me Myself and I" with Paul after the show.

Wow, some yoo-man emotions from Alex. Nice to see. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Alex tells Paul he has her vote and Jason's too.  I will tell everyone in jury how hard you worked. 

Jesus

And then she goes and does that. She's so dumb. 

Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I would so annoyed with Josh if I were Alex right now. I would probably curse his ass out.

Dude asked her for a freaking HUG. What in the world was he thinking? She just learned that you are all working against her, and you want a HUG from her?!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex tells Paul he has her vote and Jason's too.  I will tell everyone in jury how hard you worked. 

Jesus

You should have reported that she said the same thing to Josh. Unless you missed it?

Paul is not the only person she's promising her jury vote to. As overtly mad at she is with Josh, she told him she would vote for him if he gets the end.

Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

You should have reported that she said the same thing to Josh. Unless you missed it?

Paul is not the only person she's promising her jury vote to. As overtly mad at she is with Josh, she told him she would vote for him if he gets the end.

I did hear that but she didn't expound on that like she did Paul.  I sensed she said that to get him out of the room. 

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas says she wants to rip Josh's face off for talking to Alex.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas just bitched Josh out in the APSR. 

Such a nice young lady.  Bless her heart.....

Alex has been digging her own hole all summer and now she's stuck in it.  Devoted to the beard until the bitter end.

Great reading this afternoon, thanks,

Keep digging.jpg

• Love 4

Lol 

alex says "you couldn't even vote out Kevin for me"

paul "my hands were tied, everyone wanted raven out"

alex "it was fucking you and Christmas dude - even josh voted Kevin out" 

haha!

Paul goes to josh "you played yourself big time" 

• Love 14

While it would be great fun for Josh to mess up Paul's plan and somehow manage to keep Alex and evict Kevin (Kevin wants out of that nuthouse anyway, I'm sure!), I will not at all be sad to see Alex leave.  Too little, too late from her.  Even as she begins to put some puzzle pieces together, she STILL manages to blame or bash Kevin when she can, AND she is still assuring Paul she will vote for him.

She just refuses to see the truth, and realize that she has been an idiot the entire time as she focused her animosity on the wrong person and didn't see what was happening right in front of her.

She deserves to be booted out, even though her staying would mean that Josh messed up Paul's plan.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8