Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

And I feel horrible for Kevin right now. He's sitting all alone in the kitchen, with no one talking or looking at him while they all pretend to be interested in Alex's babbling. 

Honestly I'd probably rather these people just didn't talk to me lol.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, escape said:

But why would she chose not to believe Jason and the other jurors?  She already is out of the game, out of the house.

Because she's so infatuated with Paul, she could never believe that he'd turn on her like that. Jason did an exit interview where he did express doubts that Josh was telling the truth. Whether or not he's in jury and believes that now is the question, but Jason questioning Paul turning on them? That means Alex won't buy it until after the finale. Paul's lied pretty well to Alex, making her believe that he's been protecting her. She hasn't turned on Paul or questioned him at any point; once she's evicted, unless Paul screws up sometime this week majorly, Alex will believe that Paul either voted to keep her or that he had to vote to evict her because she was a goner anyway.

But yeah, also she's dumb as rocks. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

She is d-u-m. 

But what exactly does she have to gain - once she is outside of the house, out of the game.  Remember Paul lost last season because of a bitter jury.

1 minute ago, escape said:

But what exactly does she have to gain - once she is outside of the house, out of the game.  Remember Paul lost last season because of a bitter jury.

In all seriousness, I DO think that this has the chance of being very beneficial to anyone who hates Paul (i.e. any normal person who watches the feeds), as yes, I do believe that there is a chance that Alex will hate Paul for this. I just have such little faith in Alex that I fear that she'll somehow find a way to look past this. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because she's so infatuated with Paul, she could never believe that he'd turn on her like that. Jason did an exit interview where he did express doubts that Josh was telling the truth. Whether or not he's in jury and believes that now is the question, but Jason questioning Paul turning on them? That means Alex won't buy it until after the finale. Paul's lied pretty well to Alex, making her believe that he's been protecting her. She hasn't turned on Paul or questioned him at any point; once she's evicted, unless Paul screws up sometime this week majorly, Alex will believe that Paul either voted to keep her or that he had to vote to evict her because she was a goner anyway.

But yeah, also she's dumb as rocks. 

But if Alex is evicted this week, she will have enough time in the jury house to compare notes.   Same with Kevin, if he is evicted Wed.  Then it will be obvious that Josh wasn't lying about the Final 3.  If Josh is blind sighted and gets evicted Wed - he will surely be the bitter jury vote.

Edited by escape
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yep. If Paul wins (and she's probably already assuming that he will), that's the expectation production will have established. Shoot for 2nd place and the $50k, then come back next year for a guaranteed $500k. The show would then become all about who gets to sit next to the predetermined winner in the F2.

Yuck - that's heading into "Bachelor"  territory.  

• Love 3

Interesting conversation with Christmas and Paul.  She said she's just running through options right now.  She talked about Paul keeping his promise to Alex and using the veto to take Alex off and vote Kevin out, and then they all just battle it out.  Paul is adamantly opposed to that.  Paul says there's no option to keep her.  But now he's saying that there has to be a way to distribute the voting so Alex won't hate him.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Interesting conversation with Christmas and Paul.  She said she's just running through options right now.  She talked about Paul keeping his promise to Alex and using the veto to take Alex off and vote Kevin out, and then they all just battle it out.  Paul is adamantly opposed to that.  Paul says there's no option to keep her.  But now he's saying that there has to be a way to distribute the voting so Alex won't hate him.

"Oh man, that sounds awesome, Paul. We should make sure to get Alex to not hate you at all."

• Love 8

Paul says the only thing he can think of saying to Alex if he doesn't use the veto is that he will tell Alex that the other 3 said they would not vote for him in the end if he used it to take Alex off the block.  I'm just waiting for Paul to come up with the brilliant "idea" of there being a tie and Josh breaking it.

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Paul says the only thing he can think of saying to Alex if he doesn't use the veto is that he will tell Alex that the other 3 said they would not vote for him in the end if he used it to take Alex off the block.  I'm just waiting for Paul to come up with the brilliant "idea" of there being a tie and Josh breaking it.

How could that NOT be his plan in the end? They let him do it for Jason, of course they'll let him do it now and he knows it.

• Love 3

Christmas told Paul she's sorry that Paul had to win the veto this week.

Paul has thought of another idea.  He says he can tell Alex that Christmas and Josh have had his back since the beginning but he doesn't want to do that because it will throw Christmas and Josh under the bus.  Christmas says it's not really throwing them under the bus if they agree to it.

Paul says he is going to straight up tell Alex that he's not going to use the veto.  Well, if that's the case, why hasn't he told her already?

• Love 2

Paul is asking Josh if it's ok for him to tell Alex that Christmas and Josh said they wouldn't vote for him in the end if he uses the veto on Alex.  Josh says he's ok with that.

Ok.  Now Josh is saying he doesn't want to do that.

Paul:  "Then I have to expose all of us and tell her the truth."  Exactly!  Please Josh, make him do that!

Paul:  "If I don't use it, then she knows she's going home."

Josh:  "That's the point, bud."  Ha!

But Josh is now back to saying that Paul should tell her whatever he feels comfortable with.  Josh needs to quit being wishy washy.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, escape said:

But if Alex is evicted this week, she will have enough time in the jury house to compare notes.   Same with Kevin, if he is evicted Wed.  Then it will be obvious that Josh wasn't lying about the Final 3.

If she wants to. She may not be willing to listen. Also, they're going to go to sequester shortly after Alex is evicted. I think they sequester before the jury table, around the time of the F4 eviction (as F4 evictee doesn't go to jury); I don't think Alex is in jury that long, if I remember correctly. And then they'll discuss the game during the jury table talk, but it may be too late to change Alex's mind. Unless Josh exposes Paul again in his goodbye message and if they show it to Alex, that MAY, at the very least, cause whatever wheels to turn in her head, but there's little hope. This is the woman who has thrown HOHs and vetos to Paul, and has determined that Paul can't lie because Friendship is his brand. Jason already had his doubts about Paul, which made it easier for him to buy that he would turn. Alex has never, ever, ever faltered from Paul. When someone is that brainwashed, it takes a lot more time to get them to think clearly. Alex will probably figure it out after the finale, once she has more information. 

Not that I don't want you to be right, because I'd love to see Alex turn on Paul. I just think she's less likely to do so than someone like Christmas (and Christmas is pretty damn loyal to the guy; at least she hadn't always been that way). 

Honestly, though, if Paul decides to vote out Alex, that MAY be the thing to get her pissed at him. But that needs to be coupled with Josh exposing Paul, or else she'll make excuses as to why Paul turned on her. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul is asking Josh if it's ok for him to tell Alex that Christmas and Josh said they wouldn't vote for him in the end if he uses the veto on Alex.  Josh says he's ok with that.

Ok.  Now Josh is saying he doesn't want to do that.

Paul:  "Then I have to expose all of us and tell her the truth."  Exactly!  Please Josh, make him do that!

You go, Josh! You stand up for yourself! I mean, Paul won't expose all of them because he needs to guarantee Alex's jury vote and exposing their alliance will mess with that, but hopefully Josh just does it himself.

• Love 3

I imagine that once Jason is in the jury house Cody, Mark, and Elena will convince him that Paul did indeed screw him over.

Josh, ironically enough, by voting to evict Kevin instead of Raven, probably left her thinking that Paul was the lone vote to keep her. Which hurts his chances of a biter jury going against Paul. And Raven and Matt would have been bitter as hell in that case.

I'd actually feel a little bad for Josh's position since he's the only one who sees what needs to be done, but Josh should have went to Jason right before the eviction and told him about Paul's plan, then told him he was going to vote to evict Kevin instead and Jason should watch Paul's reaction when Kevin was voted out.

Paul is a crap actor and Jason might have got a clue and worked with Josh against Paul.

• Love 6

Now they're talking about next week.  Paul says that Kevin said he would put up Christmas and Josh if he wins HOH next week.  Josh is worried that Kevin might actually win the next HOH.  Paul says it won't happen but he needs Josh to help him blow up on Kevin to throw him off his game.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I honestly think at this point Xmas thinks after the show she and Paul will have something romantic. It's weird. He doesn't show any attraction towards her but she seems to think they have something very special.

I think that the main reason why Paul is not looking at Christmas in any sort of 'potential mate' way right now is because there is a girl waiting for him on the outside (isn't there)?  There is someone he likes, or to whom he had just started to get kind of attached, and I know he was wondering what she was thinking while he is in the house, or if she would still be there when he gets out, etc.

Otherwise, if Paul didn't have a girl that he liked waiting for him... the main issue I would see with a Paul/Christmas pairing is that she is older, and he is still very immature in a lot of ways.  He would probably want to party, be wild, high and crazy all the time, whereas she would eventually want to have somewhat of a stable life, like some quiet nights at home and what not.  He would know that she is not the sort that he could -- to use his word -- "bone" and be done with.  She would want something more serious, and it would be better not to even start anything with her.

Just physically, though -- I think Paul finds Christmas very attractive (he said last night that "everyone is attracted to Christmas Joy"), and not only does she think the same of him, but I think she thinks they have connected mentally too.

Edited by TVFan17
typo
  • Love 2

Alex is actually conversing with Kevin. Asks him which comic was his favorite. 

Right before josh was kinda giving Alex a heads up that something might happen. He said that he really likes everyone and wants to be friends after the show but right now is hard and they'll have to go against each other. 

Alex says "but we still have a plan to stick to" ie evict Kevin. 

Josh says "yea....." 

Josh should have told Paul "go ahead and out the 3 of us - who cares??? She'll be gone!!!"

oh yea cuz jury votes for Paul. That's right. 

Doesn't josh sell salon supplies?? He's asking Alex why split ends happen to hair 

• Love 4

Paul says he can tell Alex that Christmas and Josh wanted either her or Paul out this week because they know they'll be hard to beat.  That has to be the dumbest explanation he's come up with for why he shouldn't use the veto on her.  Because if he uses it on Alex, this week Alex and Paul would both be safe.  And since Josh won HOH, he can't compete in the next one which means, Paul and Alex have better odds to win the next one and have the upper hand.

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Alex is actually conversing with Kevin. Asks him which comic was his favorite. 

Right before josh was kinda giving Alex a heads up that something might happen. He said that he really likes everyone and wants to be friends after the show but right now is hard and they'll have to go against each other. 

Alex says "but we still have a plan to stick to" ie evict Kevin. 

Josh says "yea....." 

The last time Alex was having a civil conversation with Kevin (about football and sports) was a few nights ago, when she thought Kevin was going home.  This was before Jason got blindsided.  That's her pattern -- she starts acting  cordial to Kevin when she thinks he is on his way out.  LOL  But if he stays and she leaves, then it will be all his fault, and he will have been behind the whole plot to evict her.

• Love 2

One of Kevin's daughter lives in LA. Did we know that? 

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

The last time Alex was having a civil conversation with Kevin (about football and sports) was a few nights ago, when she thought Kevin was going home.  This was before Jason got blindsided.  That's her pattern -- she starts acting  cordial to Kevin when she thinks he is on his way out.  LOL  But if he stays and she leaves, then it will be all his fault, and he will have been behind the whole plot to evict her.

Ha!! Well good!! I hope they blindside her then lol Kevin needs friends 

Josh tells Kevin that he can come up to the hoh room. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul, Christmas, Alex, and Josh are all up in HOH.  I really hope the moment that Paul tells her is coming soon.

Paul keeps pacing around up there.

...ok, Paul winning veto might have been a good choice. He's totally panicking and it gives me joy (not Christmas Joy).

• Love 6

Paul says Kevin may have done so bad in the comp because Kevin told him he's color blind. Then says he's not sure if that's true and that you can't be on bb if your colorblind. Then says he doesn't know if that's correct. Then continues on that it makes sense that Kevin did poorly and is colorblind. And for once alex didn't say anything mean. 

Paul says Josh was a big meatball with pots and pans.  Josh says nobody seemed to understand the meatball thing this summer.  He says Mark was the meatball, not him.

Now Paul is downstairs talking to Kevin.  He says he has to tell Alex that he's not using the veto.  Paul doesn't seem to understand why Paul cares what Alex thinks.  Paul says Alex will feel like he betrayed her.  He says he doesn't know if he should tell her or not tell her that he's not going to use the veto.l

Kevin says Paul should not tell Alex tonight.

Paul claims he's going to tell Alex that it was either going to be Paul or her this week.  He says he will say if he uses the veto on her, he will be giving Alex the game because even if he and Alex make it to the end, Christmas, Josh, and Kevin won't vote for her.  He says he has to say the jury vote thing or it won't make sense.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul says to Josh and Christmas that all 3 of them need to tell Alex they want her out in their own way.

They will, he won't!!!

4 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Ya because kevin has been bullying people so much this season....

Paul, not Kevin.!

• Love 1