Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

He'll probably try to convince Alex that she needs to stay on the block so they're alliance won't be exposed.  He'll tell her that he will vote to keep her.  She'll probably say that Christmas will vote to evict her.  Paul will tell her it will be ok because Josh will break the tie and he can control how Josh votes in the tie breaker.  And she'll probably believe him.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

But now the question is how will he try to play this so he can leave Alex on the block without her getting pissed at him?

He will say I didn't take you down because there was no point.  Kevin is going.  Don't worry.  She goes and he blames it on Josh because he will vote for Kevin.  

• Love 2

don't you know that Kevin has Jedi mind powers?

obviously, if Alex is voted out it is all Kevin's fault. Just as he was responsible for getting Jason out.

Obviously he must need to isolate himself to charge up his mind control powers.

it is all part of his diabolical plan!

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 7

If Paul does try to tell her that, then Josh has to corner her after the veto and tell her that the plan Paul told her is to vote her out, but he will vote out Kevin and protect her if she helps him vote Paul out at F4. What's the worst case scenario for Josh? That Paul tries to get him out at F4? Paul is ALREADY trying to get him out at F4 and I think he knows that.

• Love 4

It will be interesting to see if Paul sticks to what he, Christmas, and Josh discussed after Josh won HOH.  They all agreed that it needed to be a unanimous vote to evict Alex and that they would be straight forward with her about being the one to be evicted this week.  So if Paul doesn't stick to that, it will definitely piss Josh off because Josh already felt like Paul was wanting the split vote for Jason's eviction so Paul wouldn't have blood on his hands.  And if Paul votes to keep Alex and Christmas votes to evict her, it will force another tie break and Josh will be the one to get blood on his hands.

• Love 2

Welp, looks like Josh will have to wait until F3 to make his shot at Paul.  Unless Kevin or Christmas win HOH next week and Josh wins veto.  But I'm sure Paul will be gunning for HOH next week so that is unlikely.

Ha!  Paul and Josh just acknowledged that they are probably being portrayed as villains this season. 

• Love 2

So, Josh will go after Alex (because he can't play in the next HOH) and the f3 will be Kevin and Paul and Christmas. Paul knows sitting next to either of them give him the win. So it is a lock for Paul to win now... unless Christmas wakes up. 

She will not be able to play in the final  endurance comp.... so Paul may win the final comp and take Kevin? He could take Christmas so he doesn't lose her vote. 

Damn I would love to see Kevin win this. 

12 minutes ago, zorak said:

But now the question is how will he try to play this so he can leave Alex on the block without her getting pissed at him?

He could take her off and they could get Kevin out? 

• Love 1

Paul won. Shocker. 

I want to read how Paul spins leaving her on the block, but I don't want to watch it because she'll buy it! So frustrating. But is he really going to blindside Josh with a tiebreaker? That might bring some fun.

And Josh is pretty much gone next week, since Paul will want HOH.

What a predictable end of a season.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

How did she even compete in the last veto running comp?

the lemons and limes?  she hobbled along. she can now put pressure on the heel of that foot.  i didn't watch too closely but she used the hand rail to get down the steps and then probably skipped over to the ball pit quickly and so for.   And they mysteriously allowed her to do a RUNNING comp even before she was allowed to put pressure on that foot. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

It looks like Christmas is limping more. Was she able to compete in the veto? I don't think she was.

She us limping because doctor told her to put her weight on her heel first. 

Sounds like Jason's comic included Ole and Josh's comic referred to him as "The Meatball" (Josh is not happy about that lol).

Also, Cameron's had "SF" for superfan but they were confused and thought it was a reference to San Francisco - except Cameron is from IllinoiSSSSSS (Alex's pronunciation).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Sounds like Jason's comic included Ole and Josh's comic referred to him as "The Meatball" (Josh is not happy about that lol).

Also, Cameron's had "SF" for superfan but they were confused and thought it was a reference to San Francisco - except Cameron is from IllinoiSSSSSS (Alex's pronunciation).

How did Josh expect anything else??? 

And apparently, Cody's comic was called The Starecrow. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I want to read how Paul spins leaving her on the block, but I don't want to watch it because she'll buy it! So frustrating. But is he really going to blindside Josh with a tiebreaker? That might bring some fun.

Paul will probably say that he wants to protect their F2 deal by not taking her down, but "trust me; I can convince Christmas or Josh to keep you." And she'll believe him so when Paul forces Josh to break the tie, he can say in his goodbye message that they were both blindsided and he's sorry that he put his trust in Josh for voting her out, and that he'll exact revenge when he can.

I hope it fuels Josh to win veto and I hope Paul doesn't win F4 HOH. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course he'll win it.

At least we get an Alex eviction. Once I get past my disappointment for Paul not going for this surprise eviction, I'll relish in Alex's eviction.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Josh couldn't seriously think he was going to be able to get Paul out this week, could he? 

He had a chance. I think he was going to try to talk to Kevin, to see if he would vote Paul out. And honestly, it actually could have worked. Kevin might have done it if he knew he was being taken off the block and that Josh was going to vote Paul out for the tiebreaker.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Josh couldn't seriously think he was going to be able to get Paul out this week, could he? 

To be fair, he only needed one vote. One person swayed = Paul is gone. 

• Love 1

Paul is telling Christmas that he needs her and Josh to help him out because he doesn't know how he's going to tell Alex. He said Alex just came into SR and asked if he was gonna fuck her and he said no. He says he feels bad. Also, apparently they are pissed at Kevin for some reason.

I think it'd be hysterical if Alex was wearing nothing but a bra on eviction night, because she was so sure she was staying. Has the girl put on a shirt in over a month? Amanda got a lot of flack for always walking around in her skivvies but Alex is ALWAYS wearing just a bra.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Paul is telling Christmas that he needs her and Josh to help him out because he doesn't know how he's going to tell Alex. He said Alex just came into SR and asked if he was gonna fuck her and he said no. He says he feels bad. Also, apparently they are pissed at Kevin for some reason.

They never need a reason to be pissed at Kevin. As of last night they were still guzzling beer so that Kevin couldn't have a drop. Lovely people.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

But it doesn't even make sense FOR Kevin to vote Paul out, since the others don't want to bring him to F2 and Paul probably does. 

Paul might not want to take Kevin, though. It's hard to tell exactly who he wants to take. I guarantee he doesn't want to take Christmas because the chances of losing to another girl would be an enormous shot to his ego. I think he wants to take Josh because he has many solid arguments against Josh, many of them he set up against Josh himself. Plus, he's been protecting Josh in a way that doesn't set up his eviction. He hasn't branched to Christmas or Kevin to get Josh out, while Josh/Christmas would get Kevin out. Paul just doesn't realize that he's underestimating the kid.

Obviously, these plans could change, especially if Paul believes that Josh will get him out, but I see no plans of Paul bringing Kevin to F2, especially if he's well liked by most of the jurors (besides Alex) and the chances of him getting a bitter jury are too great to chance. 

• Love 1

Personally I think Paul is going to try to take out Josh next. Once Alex is gone Josh will be Paul's only real comp threat, plus he's the only person left that would choose someone else over Paul for F2. Christmas and Kevin will choose him no matter what, but Josh would choose Christmas over him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Paul: You low key suck at washing dishes.
Josh: At least I fucking wash them.

Funny how Paul is criticizing someone else's dishwashing skills.  Lest we forget, earlier in the season he confessed that he doesn't do them in real life because moms like doing that kind of stuff because it makes them feel like a mom.  And when his mom is tired and doesn't want to do them, Paul just yells at his sister to do them.  What a prince.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Personally I think Paul is going to try to take out Josh next. Once Alex is gone Josh will be Paul's only real comp threat, plus he's the only person left that would choose someone else over Paul for F2. Christmas and Kevin will choose him no matter what, but Josh would choose Christmas over him.

Yeah, this makes sense. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Funny how Paul is criticizing someone else's dishwashing skills.  Lest we forget, earlier in the season he confessed that he doesn't do them in real life because moms like doing that kind of stuff because it makes them feel like a mom.  And when his mom is tired and doesn't want to do them, Paul just yells at his sister to do them.  What a prince.

That's the key thing. Even when he was being funny and actually kind of charming last year, Paul was ALWAYS a total piece of shit. Just when he's an underdog, he has to be charming to protect himself. When he is on top (like he was at the beginning of last season), he's a total prick. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul will probably say that he wants to protect their F2 deal by not taking her down, but "trust me; I can convince Christmas or Josh to keep you." And she'll believe him so when Paul forces Josh to break the tie, he can say in his goodbye message that they were both blindsided and he's sorry that he put his trust in Josh for voting her out, and that he'll exact revenge when he can.

Alex will then end up being a bitter jury vote against Paul if he's in the Final 2 - after she learns from Jason - Josh's reveal that he, Paul and Christmas had a pact for the Final 3 - and Paul was behind Jason's surprise elimination.

• Love 1
Just now, escape said:

Alex will then end up being a bitter jury vote against Paul if he's in the Final 2 - after she learns from Jason - Josh's reveal that he, Paul and Christmas had a pact for the Final 3 - and Paul was behind Jason's surprise elimination.

Unless, of course, Alex is so stupid that she refuses to believe Paul screwed her. What would you put the odds on that? ;)

• Love 7

As usual, I'm unclear about the real-time schedule, as well as the broadcast schedule. Someone mentioned a Tuesday night eviction, but the networks are doing a telethon that night, so are the feeds going dark at some point until after Wednesday's show? I really shouldn't zone out during Julie's spiel each week.

So according to Alex, her dad is one of those guys that's so nice and soft-spoken that the one time he got mad and yelled people just laughed at him. She certainly doesn't take after him if that's true.

And I feel horrible for Kevin right now. He's sitting all alone in the kitchen, with no one talking or looking at him while they all pretend to be interested in Alex's babbling. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Unless, of course, Alex is so stupid that she refuses to believe Paul screwed her. What would you put the odds on that? ;)

But why would she chose not to believe Jason and the other jurors?  She already is out of the game, out of the house.