Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, sshellowe said:

Does Frankie Grande now qualify as a "celebrity"?

IMO, appearing on a previous season of a reality show doesn't make you a 'celebrity' for said show's purposes.  Unfortunately, though, there is precedent for it.  Omarosa, villainess from OG Apprentice, appeared on the Celebrity version.   I would think Dr. Will would be the only one with a large enough profile both in and out of the game to be considered.  I won't be shocked at all to see him.  

Christmas is sounding psycho again.  Josh says Paul or Christmas needs to win HOH at 4 left.  But then he said, "But what if Kevin wins at 4?"  Christmas swears that Kevin won't win.  Josh says Christmas won't be able to compete.  Christmas gets all ragey and says she will tell the doctor she will sign a fucking release so that she can play. 

• Love 1

Jessica in twitter is asking for people with gastro-whatever to contact her. I guess she's looking to find out how much raven lied. A lot of people responded and said they have it and raven is full of shit basically 

• Love 11

Depends on how much of the yard they used tonight. Looked like they could have used half and then possibly have comic book almost ready to go on the other half. So hoh time all depends on how much they have to build 

Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

Well, they do want Alex out, and she can't play for HOH, right?

Yea she's hosed. She needs to win veto 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, sshellowe said:

Does Frankie Grande now qualify as a "celebrity"?

IIRC he's already appeared on a celebrity version of BBUK . Not that that disqualifies him from the upcoming celebrity BB , just what I seem to remember.

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh also I hope Jason stays a bitter bitch and refuses to vote for Paul. I just really need Paul to not get a unanimous vote. Just give me this one fucking thing!

Maybe it'll be a ...was it BB11? situation. No one can ever say Jordan ~deserved to win, but that bitter jury started talking and gave it to her. Please god, make this jury bitter af. 

• Love 17

I hope Kevin wins HOH at 4 left because Josh says one of them will be going home if that happens.  So I hope to God it does happen.  It would be so awesome if it was the only comp Kevin won the whole season.  It would be even better if he won it by accident.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Maybe it'll be a ...was it BB11? situation. No one can ever say Jordan ~deserved to win, but that bitter jury started talking and gave it to her. Please god, make this jury bitter af. 

Paul's not doing himself any favors. That goodbye message was moronic.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I hope Kevin wins HOH at 4 left because Josh says one of them will be going home if that happens.  So I hope to God it does happen.  It would be so awesome if it was the only comp Kevin won the whole season.  It would be even better if he won it by accident.

Kevin winning F4 HOH and Josh winning the veto would save this season tbh. Although Christmas would probably win the game in that case and I'm not sure that's better than Paul winning lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kevin winning F4 HOH and Josh winning the veto would save this season tbh. Although Christmas would probably win the game in that case and I;m not sure that's better than Paul winning lol.

I'm not putting it past Paul to double-cross Josh or Christmas in preference to Kevin, as a goat.

• Love 8

Alex honestly believes kevin is responsible for Jason going home. Josh said kevin was in everyone's ear to keep him.

now Josh says to Paul and Christmas that he hates Kevin and wants him gone. Again, how was your vote to evict Jason Kevin's fault.

so back to kevin being shunned and Alex being nasty.

i hope either kevin is evicted next or he is dragged to Final 2.

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

I feel cheated.  We're getting post eviction interview with Raven right now.  I'd rather hear what Jason has to say.

And wtf, she has no self-awareness if she thinks she would have won at the end and that she had a great social game.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I'm not putting it past Paul to double-cross Josh or Christmas in preference to Kevin, as a goat.

Idk, Paul's focus now should be jury management. Christmas is gonna be one hell of a bitter juror if Paul evicts her over Kevin. I can't see him doing that. Especially knowing that the F3 HOH is 2/3 physical. 

• Love 2

Raven:  "What do you think about showmances?" then gives her annoying laugh.

Raven says Paul trusted her and Matt the most.  She probably thinks Paul voted to keep her over Kevin.  So that may be an unintended consequence of Josh voting to evict Kevin.

• Love 2

Raven:  "Even though I never won anything, the houseguests knew I was a good competitor."  What a dumbass.  Interestingly, Raven says she's most looking forward to being able to go to a restaurant.  I guess she can't keep her lies straight.  At some point in the season she said she hated going to restaurants because she felt bad for the waiters because she couldn't eat the food and they would always think something was wrong with the food.

• Love 12

By the way, MAJOR props to CBS for the Celebrity Big Brother idea. We were all talking about how they really needed a palate cleanser after this shitty season and there you go, that's just perfect. So we don't have to wait for next season to hope that no dumb vet comes back to fuck up another season. 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, MAJOR props to CBS for the Celebrity Big Brother idea. We were all talking about how they really needed a palate cleanser after this shitty season and there you go, that's just perfect. So we don't have to wait for next season to hope that no dumb vet comes back to fuck up another season. 

I was just reading an interview with Julie and Alison and while they demurred about next summer (which will be the anniversary edition, I guess), being too far away, they didn't deny that an All Stars might be a good way to commemorate 20. 

• Love 1

I can't do another season of Big Brother back-to-back!!! It's just too stressful and time consuming. Plus "The Bachelor" will probably be airing its season around the same time and that show is like 8 hours long per episode or something.

Please BB, nooo. It's like the media understands that our society has a reality TV addiction and they want to keep us hooked up to the live feed heroin drip. 

• Love 4

All this anger and rage Christmas and Josh are directing at Kevin.

they can't accept responsibility for what they did to Jason so they direct their pain at Kevin.

seriously, with Raven gone, I really think Paul wants Kevin as his final 2.  

Its ironic that Kevin is either worthless, stupid or an evil master manipulator according to the houseguests.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Eh, personally I thought she and Natalie were pretty evenly matched.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Its ironic that Kevin is either worthless, stupid or an evil master manipulator according to the houseguests.

And yet to me, he is just a cutie pie :)

According to the interviews, Jason blames Alex as well as Paul. Delicious!

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

According to the interviews, Jason blames Alex as well as Paul. Delicious!

I wonder if now he believes what he had thought earlier about Alex and Paul being in on a plan to get him out.

• Love 3

I'm cracking up that Jason keeps saying he's a tool. Hee hee.

Jason wants Christmas to win but also wants to hold her head under water for five minutes.

He knows Paul is running the house, and wants Paul to come to his house to be "arena broke" by some bulls.

• Love 8

So, good news is that my mom made it back safely; it's a good thing she changed her flight from tomorrow to tonight because there's rumours of them starting to close down airports sometime tomorrow afternoon. I don't know whether that would have affected Tampa or her flight, but super glad that we didn't have to find out.

Now, back to the actual game, I'm not surprised Xmas/Josh are deflecting. But what makes it not as infuriating is that I know that they know that it's their fault. They're hardcore deflecting right now and eventually, they'll have to own up to it. 

I'm glad to see Jason still pissed. I know the anger will dissipate at some point....but I wonder if it'll be by finale night or if he'll hold that grudge for a while. Cody and Elena are going to feed into that anger, and I'm sure Mark won't argue. It'll be Matt and Raven who will either convince him otherwise, or they'll get pulled into the loop and change their minds. 

I know Alex will feel like a dumbass once she's evicted and once people pound into her head about how much Paul wasn't about Friendship. I know she'll be in denial, most likely past the finale, but I think it'll hit her at some point. We just may not be lucky enough to see it happen. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin and Raven.....wow. What an idiot.

As an idiot, I take personal exception to being equated to Alex.

2 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

CLOWN SHOE!!!!!

My first thought exactly!!!  BOY, was I disappointed.

• Love 6

Oh, the updates keep getting better. I love that he's pissed at Alex too. Even though she's actually innocent in his blindside and that she was actually his true friend that he could trust, he is mad at her and I am going to revel in him hating her....until he calms down and learns about the feeds stuff. But until then, hate, Jason, keep hating.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Alex honestly believes kevin is responsible for Jason going home. Josh said kevin was in everyone's ear to keep him.

now Josh says to Paul and Christmas that he hates Kevin and wants him gone. Again, how was your vote to evict Jason Kevin's fault.

so back to kevin being shunned and Alex being nasty.

i hope either kevin is evicted next or he is dragged to Final 2.

Yep.  It's so strange how these people blame one specific person for their own actions, or for their teammates' actions.   It's bizarre how they can twist things around like that. 

I'm just now jumping in to this thread (now that the season is almost over), but the Kevin bashing and shunning -- with Alex often the captain steering that particular ship -- has been a real downer this season.  He is constantly used as a scapegoat for everything, even when he had nothing to do with something like Jason being evicted.  I mean, Christmas was the one who sent Jason out the door (and put him on the block), and yet Alex continues her obsession with Kevin being a terrible person (or so she thinks).  She has been so misted by Paul, and so blinded by her hate for Kevin, that she can't see straight.

It's not that I think Kevin is a perfect angel who has done nothing wrong, but I can name plenty of unpleasant and unsavory things that each one of them has done or said, so he is no worse.  I just want him to get out of there for his own sanity and peace of mind, and so they can stop the bashing and shunning, and making him out to be some diabolical mastermind causing trouble left and right.

Also, it would just be a more interesting game if Kevin left and the others were forced to turn on each other... because, right now, no one is turning on Paul.  Paul is sitting pretty and no one else seems to mind!

• Love 8

Jason said he figured Alex would be next out, unless she won HOH in which case it would be Raven, "to keep the lie alive." He nailed that.

Lady Calypso, I'm glad your mom arrived safely.

@Callaphera, is Duke home and starting to pay you back in cuddles for all the money he's cost you? :)

Today I learned how to give subcutaneous fluids to a cat and I get to start doing that to my cat next week. They used their sweet fuzzy vet office kitty as the demo subject to teach me. She was a good girl. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Raven says she feel betrayed by Christmas.  She thought Christmas had her back.

I don't really get why Christmas got rid of Raven. Her and Josh were just saying they thought they had her, and Paul had Kevin/Alex.

I mean, I know it's her stupid "Go With the Team [Paul]," but I was surprised.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul is such a dick!  "So if I was on the block you would've evicted me, Josh?"

What the fuck does that even mean?    How is it Josh who evicted Jason, all  by himself?  

Raven has the most annoying voice, I'm glad she's gone.  Raven, honey, you didn't have Paul in your corner, ever.   And no, you didn't play a great social game.  

• Love 13

@Michichick I had to do that for several months. It's not easy, but it's not impossible. Do you have someone to help you? It's much easier if you do. I didn't, but I figured it out. Some tips for you: use a heating pad or hot water bottle to warm the fluids first. Just make sure it doesn't get too hot. If you have someone to help you, have them squeeze the bag so the fluids go in faster. I guarantee your cat will not be patient! If not, try to find a pressure infuser for the bag. It's something that you put over the bag and inflate to push the fluids out faster. I ordered mine from an EMT supply web site. Use something that will confine your cat. Maybe a box. I had a carrier that had a flap on the top that zipped open. I was able to confine him in the carrier while still being able to access his scruff. Finally, make sure you have yummy treats to distract and/or reward your cat during or after! I used baby food, which he loved. Good luck! It gets easier with practice. 

Back on topic, I'm excited for the celeb edition! You guys think we'll see some Teen Mom cast members?

• Love 3

@Devils Chick, thank you for the tips! That's very helpful! I can get my boyfriend to help me. I only have to do it 1x per week so I'm hoping it will be ok.

I suspect most of the celebrities will be about three rungs lower than Dancing with the Stars, so yeah some Teen Mom people wouldn't surprise me. I want to see Matt Iseman from American Ninja Warrior. I loved him on Celebrity Apprentice and he's a Big Brother fan. But I suspect he's too busy for this show. :)

• Love 3