Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel really bad for Jason right now! 

Indid feel bad for josh but now I don't for going on with Paul's fake fight. 

Hahaha Josh's goodbye called out Paul and Paul gave him a fake goodbye and said he and Alex would get as far as they could. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm crying. Jason is 100% not voting for Paul now. He's definitely going to be that bitter juror and I am LIVING for it. He's so PISSED. 

Oh my God, if he could get Cody, Elena, and Mark to be bitter with him it would be great.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's interesting to see Xmas/Josh's real life tears vs Paul's fake anger.

I am excited to see who wins in a few minutes.

I think this was a long time coming. I don;t like either Xmas or Josh but I think during the live show they both realized they were being really shitty people and those tears were real. 

• Love 4

I was glad to see Alex win, until her stupid fucking nominations. Yes, let's just avoid nominating any of the three people who orchestrated your friend's eviction.

Just now, Sandycat said:

Should have been Christmas up there, unless Alex wants to backdoor her. 

Well that's dumb of her, because Kevin or Raven would easily go home against Christmas. Stupid.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I was glad to see Alex win, until her stupid fucking nominations. Yes, let's just avoid nominating any of the three people who orchestrated your friend's eviction.

Well that's dumb of her, because Kevin or Raven would easily go home against Christmas. Stupid.

Christmas sent Jason home, Alex is  so dumb! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

Did Paul get in her ear..Josh blew up his game though thank god!!

Paul's fake fight with Josh after eviction looks like it worked on stupid Alex.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 5
Just now, Michichick said:

Okay, my only solace right now is that Paul isn't getting what he wants, because he wanted Alex to be next to go after Jason.

Except now, we get the stupid Paul/Alex vs Josh/Christmas fake shit from Paul, so that'll be another few days.

• Love 1