Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I never saw him attack anyone but he didn't keep Cody's secret, this is true.   And he has done his share of talking behind backs but they all do that much more than he.   I felt badly for Mark, too, but he knew it was game play and he saw the error of his strategy [or lack of].  Kevin doesn't know the game well and has a sense of human decency despite his lapses.  LOL.  It is just a personal opinion of mine, I don't seek to change anyone's mind.  Just saying this is making me sad.  

I think Kevin did the minimal amount of trash talking, but every single person in the house has done some form of trash talking, that's for sure. I do remember Kevin being the one to mention that Cody was a bad parent for not talking about his kid on the feeds if it was true, though. And he did use Ramses from night one to be his scapegoat, so he pretty much set the kid up to be targeted for absolutely no reason. I like that he was playing the game from the start, but I do wish he chose someone else to scapegoat (the 25k, then the hinky votes). Plus, he tells Paul every big piece of information that he gets with no hesitation.

Kevin definitely isn't some Devil figure here and he does have a conscience, so that's a one up on many others. I don't personally like him because his personality turns me off, but he does have a good heart and I do think he tries to mean well. He doesn't deserve people trashing him personally, like Alex, Paul, and Josh are doing. 

Again, Kevin, Matt, and Jason are the last truly decent people in the house, and they're all lined up to be targeted (Matt this week, Kevin/Jason the next). 

I think what does suck more about this Kevin bashing is that a lot of it is based on lies and he really, really doesn't deserve it. It's not quite up there with Josh's bullying on Mark levels (as that was done directly to Mark's face), but it's getting close. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I never saw him attack anyone but he didn't keep Cody's secret, this is true.   And he has done his share of talking behind backs but they all do that much more than he.   I felt badly for Mark, too, but he knew it was game play and he saw the error of his strategy [or lack of].  Kevin doesn't know the game well and has a sense of human decency despite his lapses.  LOL.  It is just a personal opinion of mine, I don't seek to change anyone's mind.  Just saying this is making me sad.  

Well on the one hand I don't feel bad for Kevin because Cody in a moment of loneliness confided something personal to Kevin, whom he trusted. Kevin proceeded to blab to everyone and the HG's threw Cody's daughter in his face even when he was practically out the door. While he was eating, while he was reading the Bible, while he was just lying in bed. 

On the other hand this pile-on mentality is incredibly ugly and disappointing to see Jason not even stand up for Kevin. Then again if Jason stood up for Kevin Jason would no doubt get bullied and harassed. Heck it's already going to happen.

For AFP I'm voting for Mark. He was the only one who consistently refused to join in the bullying and who stood up to Josh and Xmas.

Edit: Alex is now parading around with glasses of coke in front of Kevin and cheering to the Final 8. Kevin of course can't have coke because he's on slop. Wow. What a hideous person and not to be mean but all that coke has really gone to Alex's waist. She;'s gotten so heavy and squat in one summer and she wasn't thin to begin with.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

On the other hand this pile-on mentality is incredibly ugly and disappointing to see Jason not even stand up for Kevin. Then again if Jason stood up for Kevin Jason would no doubt get bullied and harassed. Heck it's already going to happen.

Unfortunately, seeing how Paul, Josh, Alex, and Christmas attacked Mark for standing up for Cody and seeing the four attack Elena for even standing up for herself, I can't blame Jason for cowering and not saying anything. What I do know is that he's never condoned the bullying going on in that house, so he does still have a good heart. I know he's kept silent and being a bystander is wrong and all that...but they're living in a house 24/7 for three months. Besides getting evicted or DOR'ing, they can't escape like most people. They're in that toxic environment to play a game, so I understand that standing up to bullies is not the easiest thing to do, especially since it can absolutely determine if you are the next target or not. The house this season has proven to target these types of people. 

Jason's already the next target so he has nothing to lose, which is why I'm happy he told Paul he hates that he's just a minion. It's a step in the right direction. As much as I'd love to see him stick it to Paul and Alex, there's no blame from me if it never happens inside the house. It's easier to be able to watch from outside the house and say what to do and what not to do. We have more information than the houseguests in there do, and like Mark said in his eviction interview, it's a whole different environment when you're in the house playing the game. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

What I do know is that he's never condoned the bullying going on in that house, so he does still have a good heart. I know he's kept silent and being a bystander is wrong and all that.

He joined in on the entire cereal gate nonsense. Jason's also not innocent, he called Cody a POS for having a kid and not mentioning her to these awful people.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They're in that toxic environment to play a game, so I understand that standing up to bullies is not the easiest thing to do ...

It's not easy, but the right thing is often hard. But good people do the right thing anyway. I feel like this is so dramatic, but I'm reminded of that quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Jason, Kevin, and Matt are very weak people. Sure, this is just a game, but honestly that should actually make it easier to stand up for people being treated like shit. It's not like there was a threat to their life for doing it. I would really hate to have to depend of any of them to help me if I was in an actual life-or-death situation lol. 

And honestly for that reason I am kinda reveling in seeing those three get fucked. But then again I will revel in every single one of these assholes getting fucked.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

Everyone went outside where Kevin and Matt are to eat. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but since these people are among the biggest assholes I've seen on this show, I have to figure they're doing it to be dicks since Matt/Kevin are have nots and the current house targets.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He joined in on the entire cereal gate nonsense. Jason's also not innocent, he called Cody a POS for having a kid and not mentioning her to these awful people.

Oh, I know Jason's not innocent either. He can be just as gross and vile from time to time. I just don't think he's consistent like others in the house. I roll my eyes at his judgment over Cody and his daughter for sure. I don't recall him jumping in on cereal-gate, though. Maybe in private, but not in the actual fight. Again, gross behaviour and all that, but I just see Jason as a total coward who does whatever other people tell him. I just don't think he's a total piece of shit, not like Alex is. He's tried to stand up to her many times and she shuts him down hard. Which is why I'm glad a rift has finally formed between the two of them over Kevin this week. We'll see if that rift grows bigger.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's not easy, but the right thing is often hard. But good people do the right thing anyway. I feel like this is so dramatic, but I'm reminded of that quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Jason, Kevin, and Matt are very weak people. Sure, this is just a game, but honestly that should actually make it easier to stand up for people being treated like shit. It's not like there was a threat to their life for doing it or anything. 

And honestly for that reason I am kinda reveling in seeing those three get fucked. But then again I will revel in every single one of these assholes getting fucked.

It definitely is hard, that's for sure. I think I just relate because I, myself, can be a coward when I have to confront people. It's my major weakness and something I've always had trouble with, even when it's the right thing to do. I don't feel right to judge people for not standing up and confronting people when I have difficulty doing it in real life. I agree that those three are very weak people, but I don't necessarily find it a bad thing. Disappointing, yes, but I'd rather a weak coward than an outright petty bully. Again, I'm still very young compared to most so I'm still going through a growing process of my own. 

Mark is a strong guy; he stood up for himself, even when he knew it was tanking his game. But for people like Jason, he probably wants to get far so he thinks letting these things happen and staying silent will get him farther. I just wish he would stand up since we all know his game is tanked anyway. 

As for your last point, I am also looking forward to seeing these people's games get destroyed as they're evicted one after the other. They may be alright people who have shown their worst sides in the house, but they're just shitty game players who have really brought their demises upon themselves. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree that those three are very weak people, but I don't necessarily find it a bad thing. Disappointing, yes, but I'd rather a weak coward than an outright petty bully. 

See for me I have such a hard time with weak cowards because they know it's wrong but they do it anyway. Alex, Christmas, and Paul have convinced themselves they're right and holy, but Jason, Kevin, and Matt know this shit is wrong, they have all point-blank said they know it, but they go along with it because they wanna be a part of the cool kids. I find it so gross. And sad. So very sad.

But honestly I don't know what I would do in this situation. Of course I hope I'd be more like an Elissa and call people out on their asshole ways, but if I am being honest with myself I would probably be more like Jason.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I know Jason's not innocent either. He can be just as gross and vile from time to time. I just don't think he's consistent like others in the house. I roll my eyes at his judgment over Cody and his daughter for sure. I don't recall him jumping in on cereal-gate, though. Maybe in private, but not in the actual fight

He was in the actual fight, attacking Cody while Cody just sat there where the entire house jumped on him over cereal.

Jason has a little child at home, the way he's behaved is vile just based on this is what he wants to show his kid what he did all summer? The type of person he is? Jason participated, Kevin participated.  Not doing anything and joining in with the others opinions is just as bad as the others being consistent. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
On August 25, 2017 at 7:23 PM, alegtostandon said:

I'm really curious, I see people wanting Cody for AFP.  To me, AFP is someone who I look forward to seeing every week, who plays the game but has fun doing so, who seems to enjoy being there.  I did not see any of these things in Cody from day one.  He seemed to be very irritated about being there, isolated himself right away.  All I ever saw from watching every episode plus BBAD was Cody laying in bed, if he did come out of the room, he'd sit in the sidelines giving death stares, his DR's were always how much he hated these people & hated being there. 

Are you wanting to give him AFP because you saw something that I did not see, because you feel sorry for him or just to give a big FU to Paul?

I mean, I looked forward to seeing Cody sequester himself; silently read the Bible; and default into his brooding, thousand-yard stare. 

Considering, you know, the alternatives have been Paul explicitly directing his cohort to provoke physical violence in order to effect an ejection; Alex's perverted, scenery-chewing eruptions, attacks on people's legitimacy as parents and Christians; Jason's idiotically hyprocritical denunciation of absent parenting and masochistic gluttony for Alex's abuse; Christmas's textbook addict ugliness, entitlement, and insistence that Cody fabricated his military service; Raven's compulsive dishonesty, general stupidity, and disassociation from reality; Elena's useless timidity; Mark's teary equivocations; Matt's casual nastiness; and Kevin portrayal of the death of someone's sibling and existence of their child as plagiarism of his own life.

Cody was not possessed of a likeable personality - he's too rigid, blunt, and socially maladroit/possibly neuroatypical. However, his overtures to Kevin were one of the few moments of genuine kindness and compassion in the entire season from my perspective (the other house guests have bonded largely over their shared hatred of a mutual targets). He dealt with conflict as most well-adjusted adults do: by removing himself from it and disengaging. He didn't berate the other contestants based upon deeply personal experiences and topics - I can think of a single instant when he responded to over a week of harassment from Josh with commentary upon his weight. And I think his fortitude and determination in the face of those constant efforts to expressly elicit a mental break are truly admirable qualities.

For me, Jess was actually more of a bitch than not at times and significantly more problematic in her interpersonal treatment of the rest of the cast than Cody. I am still troubled by her treatment of minorities as interchangeable and she did instigate a number of the arguments in which she was involved. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 15
Just now, Artsda said:

He was in the actual fight, attacking Cody while Cody just sat there where the entire house jumped on him over cereal.

Oh, ok then! I don't know why I can't remember Jason participating in the fight. Alex, yes. Kevin, yes. Paul...well, he was there and attacked Cody when he left, but not Jason. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See for me I have such a hard time with weak cowards because they know it's wrong but they do it anyway. Alex, Christmas, and Paul have convinced themselves they're right and holy, but Jason, Kevin, and Matt know this shit is wrong, they have all point-blank said they know it, but they go along with it because they wanna be a part of the cool kids. I find it so gross. And sad. So very sad.

But honestly I don't know what I would do in this situation. Of course I hope I'd be more like an Elissa and call people out on their asshole ways, but if I am being honest with myself I would probably be more like Jason.

I know for a fact that I'd be a Jason or a Matt, because I've been in situations in real life where I can bitch and be all judgemental with other people but when it comes to confronting said person, I've backed off and been way, way too nice. I find it easier to confront people I know and love more than people I barely know or tolerate. So I think that's why I personally give people like Jason and Matt more lenience. I know I'm a weak coward but I'd like to think I'm also a decent person even when being quiet. 

To be honest, I don't know why I'm giving these people the benefit of the doubt, as if I'll pay attention to them and their lives the day after the finale airs. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

It sort of depends on what one would personally qualify as an attack, but Kevin admonished Cody during the cereal pile-on, telling him that he should apologize to and talk more to the group ... all while Christmas and Alex were almost simultaneously exclaiming, "why are you still talking to us?! Why are you even here?" Kevin was just less dramatic in his delivery. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

It sort of depends on what one would personally qualify as an attack, but Kevin admonished Cody during the cereal pile-on, telling him that he should apologize to and talk more to the group ... all while Christmas and Alex were almost simultaneously exclaiming, "why are you still talking to us?! Why are you even here?" Kevin was just less dramatic in his delivery. 

I really do hate them all. Not one is AFP imho!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Cody was not possessed of a likeable personality - he's too rigid, blunt, and socially maladroit/possibly neuroatypical. However, his overtures to Kevin were one of the few moments of genuine kindness and compassion in the entire season from my perspective (the other house guests have bonded largely over their shared hatred of a mutual targets). He dealt with conflict as most well-adjusted adults do: by removing himself from it and disengaging. He didn't berate the other contestants based upon deeply personal experiences and topics - I can think of a single instant when he responded to over a week of harassment from Josh with commentary upon his weight. And I think his fortitude and determination in the face of those constant efforts to expressly elicit a mental break are truly admirable qualities.

Great points. Honestly, if it wasn't for the gross comments he made about transgender people and his ill-advised-but-possibly-misunderstood comments about Ferguson/genetics, Cody would actually be someone I could have sincerely liked and rooted for legitimately and not just because he often made me laugh with his robot ways and the simple fact that he didn't kiss Paul's ass.

Do Raven and Matt know/suspect yet that Jason is not removing Raven/putting up Kevin?

• Love 5

Not everyone is made to stand up to people. Not everyone can say "Fuck the consequences" whether they be social, physical, whatever and charge forward with a full head of steam. It can be a learned behaviour, it can be natural, but not everyone has that in them. And that's fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and it doesn't make someone a bad person. There's room for all sorts of people in the world and I will gladly be the loudmouth who inserts myself into a situation to tell someone, "No, you're fucking wrong and you should step back" for someone who can't say it. 

I've jumped on these people for just rolling with the punches when it comes to their behaviour or for not speaking up or not doing something. I always give them shit for not playing the game (or in the case of this season, a game) but sometimes I forget that this isn't necessarily a game to them. Yes, there's a prize at the end and they all know it. Yes, they talk about getting to Final 3 or Final 5 or whatever. But this has been their life for two or two and a half months and they still have a month to go. This is all they know. Sure, they know they have lives on the outside to get back to but I imagine after awhile, that becomes less of a focus as the game gets tighter and the numbers get lower. 

So I've judged them. And I've judged them hard. Because that's my job this season as a fan of Big Brother. There's no one to root for so we're down to pure judging. But maybe I was wrong in this case because what I would do isn't what everyone else would do. And what I think would be the right solution might not be the right solution for someone else. And sometimes it's hard to recognize that fact. So there's that. (Well, in Big Brotherville they say – that Callaphera's small heart grew three sizes that day.)

But hey, if any of you ever need someone to stand up for you or someone else, gimme a shout. I can be louder than anyone else in a room. And when I was much younger and my dad realized what a smart mouth I had, he made sure to teach me how to defend myself a bunch of different ways so chances are I won't be the one on the floor at the end of it if it comes down to that. And if you wanna thank me with tequila shots, I won't say no. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15

Watching feeds before the show started. I had to choose between Raven by herself in the kitchen and outside where Paul was being a winsome man-child by laying on the couch with his head in Christmas's lap and Christmas stroking his hair. Guess which one nauseated me more? I stayed in the kitchen.

One thing about the episodes you see stuff that's not on the feeds, such as the votes for Matt were actually stamped with the Paul seal of approval. At least Jason's was, Alex had a brain fart. They are showing this HOH for a long time. Must not be much else to show. HA HA HA HA!!! Paul just fell off! I guess I feel a little sorry for Raven in general, not just for falling out of a hot dog bun. She's been mommy's good girl her whole life and the behaviors endorsed and approved by mommy don't fly in the house and she hasn't really understood that. And that's pretty normal for someone her age and in her situation. She just looks bewildered sometimes.

Hey Matt, Jason and Alex don't have to jump out of the hot dog buns just to make you happy.  Shut up Matt!!! It isn't shady trying to win HOH.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's not easy, but the right thing is often hard. But good people do the right thing anyway. I feel like this is so dramatic, but I'm reminded of that quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Jason, Kevin, and Matt are very weak people. Sure, this is just a game, but honestly that should actually make it easier to stand up for people being treated like shit. It's not like there was a threat to their life for doing it. I would really hate to have to depend of any of them to help me if I was in an actual life-or-death situation lol. 

We should also remember that Mark and Elena who on surface are two rather weak, inoffensive people, were the most adamant about not bullying people. They weren't perfect and certainly were not good gamers. But Mark was harassed and bullied for weeks and he consistently stood up to them even if it meant he couldn't even chill in the HN room or eat slop without getting harassed. He was also put on slop for 5 weeks I believe. So ... it's not easy but I agree that sometimes the people you least expect will show the most strength.

• Love 15

What were Mark and Elena doing during the craziest gang-up on Jess and Cody when Raven pulled the "woof, woof" theatrics? I realized I don't think I ever actually registered their reaction to it.

Intellectually, I understand why Mark is the most defensible of the HGs since he seems like a genuinely nice person who cares about the feelings of others.

As just a matter of personal taste, he struck me as kind of feckless with the initial 180s (on Christmas; re his loyalty to Cody; etc) and frequent crying. 

But minor quibbles in the entire arc of the season. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

What were Mark and Elena during the craziest gang-up on Jess and Cody when Raven pulled the "woof, woof" theatrics? I realized I don't think I ever actually registered their reaction to it.

Intellectually, I understand why Mark is the most defensible of the HGs since he seems like a genuinely nice person who cares about the feelings of others.

As just a matter of personal taste, he struck me as kind of feckless with the initial 180s (on Christmas; re his loyalty to Cody; etc) and frequent crying. 

But minor quibbles in the entire arc of the season. 

Mark and Elena were in the bedroom, talking about how they didn't like it. Paul then harassed Mark for not joining in, and Cody was more bothered by the pile-on of Mark than the pile-on of himself. Elena later tried to get in good with the "team" by going up to the HoH room but she was obviously uncomfortable with all the bashing and Paul noted that both Mark and Elena were clearly not cut out for this sort of thing, which is why they couldn't be part of the "team."

As I said were Mark and Elena perfect? No. But both of them talked to Cody and read the Bible with him in his last days when he was harassed for doing things like eating cereal or going outside. Their kind hearts were duly noticed by Paul's "team" and this made them immediate targets.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

As I said were Mark and Elena perfect? No. But both of them talked to Cody and read the Bible with him in his last days when he was harassed for doing things like eating cereal or going outside. Their kind hearts were duly noticed by Paul's "team" and this made them immediate targets.

In any other season, we wouldn't be discussing who has a kind heart or not. But isn't it sad that in this season, simply acting like a human fucking being (and not the "human bean" Josh version) and not being a bully means just that. Because talking to someone and reading the Bible with them isn't being kindhearted. It's just being a person.

Just one more reason why this season has seriously challenged BB8, BB9, and BB15 for the title of Shittiest Season Ever. 

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Mark and Elena were in the bedroom, talking about how they didn't like it. Paul then harassed Mark for not joining in, and Cody was more bothered by the pile-on of Mark than the pile-on of himself. Elena later tried to get in good with the "team" by going up to the HoH room but she was obviously uncomfortable with all the bashing and Paul noted that both Mark and Elena were clearly not cut out for this sort of thing, which is why they couldn't be part of the "team."

Thanks for this reminder.  Cody, Mark and Elena all had a moral fiber.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

In any other season, we wouldn't be discussing who has a kind heart or not. But isn't it sad that in this season, simply acting like a human fucking being (and not the "human bean" Josh version) and not being a bully means just that. Because talking to someone and reading the Bible with them isn't being kindhearted. It's just being a person.

Just one more reason why this season has seriously challenged BB8, BB9, and BB15 for the title of Shittiest Season Ever. 

It really is sad. BB15, for, me, has the worst F3 in all the seasons I've seen. I didn't like one single final houseguest, not even Andy. This season may very well rival that, though. At least people in BB15 were playing the game for themselves. Well...Gina Marie was playing most of the game for Nick, which was downright embarrassing. And Spencer was the King Pawn that season. But people played for themselves. Elissa/Aaryn even teamed up, even though they despised each other, to get out power player Amanda and her gross showmance. 

Even BB16, I guess arguable comparable with the Derrick/Paul frontrunners, had a lot of decent people. Caleb was a crazy stalker and was too obsessive and could say downright cruel things, but he had quite a few moments where he was very kindhearted toward people. Frankie and Christine were the worst of the worst in that season, but most others had some decency toward the targets. Zach was supposed to be that season's villain and he did things much like Josh, but he was quite possibly one of the sweetest guys that season (besides Donny; Donny was awesome in every single way). Zach was friendly to each and every one of the targets, despite all his talk about tormenting them. While this season's Josh actually goes through with it and then occasionally goes to apologize ("I mean no disrespect, yo. I love you but I don't respect you as a person. But this is just a game so no hard feelings. But I'm gonna torment you anyway because it's a game"), Zach genuinely wasn't really mean. He did some mean things and could be a dick, but most people didn't take it seriously because Zach was more of a puppy dog who really did it for the entertainment but never took it too far. I remember when Brittany was going home the week she had to kick those 2400 balls. While almost everyone stayed inside, Zach was out there, encouraging her and cheering her on. 

This season just sucks because everyone is allowing for the isolation method to happen. I'm surprised Paul hasn't decided to start a fight with Matt, but maybe he's waiting until noms are locked in, much like how he'll wait until Kevin's for sure going to be on the block come eviction night. These people are just literally targeting their targets and showing no remorse for it, and that's just not fun to watch. They're doing it to be mean, not to really be entertaining. If they have to force fights, then it's probably not going to be very entertaining. 

But...it's not as bad as the BBOTT bullying yet, with the Misfits literally farting on pillows and stealing the Ballsmashers' things without their knowledge. That was pretty bad. This bullying is bad, but it hasn't gotten to those levels (yet?). 

• Love 1

I don't think production wants Paul to win.  I don't think they like vets to win.  They didn't want Nichole last year.   It was obvious Paul was their choice.   My guess, Jason is on the top of their list after Thursday's episode, maybe Alex, Christmas is up there.

The remaining crew are worthy of one another.  Hope Mark, Cody and Elena are enjoying themselves in the jury house.  They deserve some peace.  

• Love 2

In case you needed a reminder of how Mark was harassed constantly even after Cody was evicted, here he is, trying to stop another marathon Cody bash-fest and getting harassed and berated for his efforts:

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I don't think production wants Paul to win.  I don't think they like vets to win. 

I don't think they ever really care who wins, they just want to make sure their faves, ahem sorry the 'fan faves,' get as far as possible. That's why Paul got 3 weeks of safety and the friendship bracelets. Although, for whatever reason, they did seem to really want Jeff/Jordan/Rachel to win BB13. That was a weird season, rigging-wise. I still don't understand why they did that.

Josh is upstairs trying to convince Jason to take Raven off and put up Kevin. He's saying that Matt/Raven will be two votes in the jury and that pissing them off isn't a good idea. He's saying that Kevin can just be a pawn and they can still vote out Matt.

• Love 1

Actually there's so many holes in this spiel, but I doubt Jason is picking up on them. Actually, scratch that, he's definitely picking up on them, but he's too scared to do anything.

It drives me nuts when these fools bring up that all of them have been a pawn and everyone has to be a pawn when Paul has never been a pawn and, in fact, all of you have made sure he has never and will never be pawn. Idiots.

• Love 2

Jason is definitely buying it.  Josh is doing a good job {never mind it is not a solid plan].   He is being calm and 'rational.'

Not to worry Jason, you are only going to last one more week!  lol

I don't agree. Jason seems pretty steadfast on not putting Kevin up. He had a better argument to counter Josh's arguments. But that's probably just because it's Josh. Once Alex and Paul get in his head again I imagine he'll end up caving.

I kinda hope they do convince Jason to put up Kevin as a pawn and then they vote Kevin out. That would actually be hilarious. Jason's face would be glorious.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I hope they do a wrap up on Finale night of all the bashing the HG did about each other. I'm sure there would be some shocked faces. Of course, Paul would still deny it. 

I wish on finale they would show all the video of Paul ENCOURAGING/INSTIGATING the bashing. That would be amazing!!

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I wish on finale they would show all the video of Paul ENCOURAGING/INSTIGATING the bashing. That would be amazing!!

Nyah. These idiots still wouldn't get it. They would just think it was proof of what an awesome player Paul was and how right they were to support him. "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Nyah. These idiots still wouldn't get it. They would just think it was proof of what an awesome player Paul was and how right they were to support him. "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

I think that would be totally true, until it was about them PERSONALLY. Like, if they were showing him doing it about Cody/Jessica/Mark, they would all sanctimoniously nod and say, "What a wise player." And then once it was shown that he'd done the same to them, there MIGHT be a teeny tiny possibility that they'd feel slightly differently. Because they all believe they're Paul's best friend and ride-or-die. Until they see video of him scheming against them.

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 2

Listening to these stories from josh and Alex about Kevin I can kind of see why he seems super shady to them. Who knows if they're true or not, if they believe they are true then I'm surprised Kevin hasn't been targeted earlier. Except I know Alex hasn't liked him since her first hoh. 

I always  hope for finale night video clips of some of the more egregious behavior of the HG. Now, I hope they show a clip of Paul asking Cody about the egg shell in the carton and Cody responds Hold that thought as he walks out the sliding glass door , and Pauls face. I can't get enough of that clip.

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Listening to these stories from josh and Alex about Kevin I can kind of see why he seems super shady to them. Who knows if they're true or not, if they believe they are true then I'm surprised Kevin hasn't been targeted earlier. Except I know Alex hasn't liked him since her first hoh. 

For me, I don't particularly like Kevins speech patterns. Repeating of names, ending a sentence with a question mark, slight whine. It just irks me and if I was stuck in a house with that, it would no doubt get on my nerves. I would  definitely need to remind myself that he was an okay guy and the problem was with me.

• Love 4

Alex now talking to josh and says it's not time to get rid of Kevin. They need to take the shot at matt or raven since they have the chance. 

6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I always  hope for finale night video clips of some of the more egregious behavior of the HG. Now, I hope they show a clip of Paul asking Cody about the egg shell in the carton and Cody responds Hold that thought as he walks out the sliding glass door , and Pauls face. I can't get enough of that clip.

For me, I don't particularly like Kevins speech patterns. Repeating of names, ending a sentence with a question mark, slight whine. It just irks me and if I was stuck in a house with that, it would no doubt get on my nerves. I would  definitely need to remind myself that he was an okay guy and the problem was with me.

I agree. I can see where his mannerisms would drive people insane. And he talks fast. It makes him seem sketchy. 

Alex says they need to seriously think about voting out raven. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Alex now talking to josh and says it's not time to get rid of Kevin. They need to take the shot at matt or raven since they have the chance. 

I agree. I can see where his mannerisms would drive people insane. And he talks fast. It makes him seem sketchy. 

Alex says they need to seriously think about voting out raven. 

Well she's changed her tune! After she was so bitchy with Jason, which was totally uncalled for. She certainly gets a very good edit, enough to make me hurl.

• Love 2

I feel bad about myself because I couldn't stop laughing thanks to Jason during the end of HoH and how it pissed Matt off. I did not enjoy the focus on Raven but laughed as they pointed out her lies. Since Matt is a have not, how is he surviving without cereal? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

In case you needed a reminder of how Mark was harassed constantly even after Cody was evicted, here he is, trying to stop another marathon Cody bash-fest and getting harassed and berated for his efforts:

What stands out to me is what Paul says about mark disagreeing with him.  If you disagree, you're questioning my judgement, and that's an insult.  

Paul is such a sociopathic narcissist. 

• Love 22