Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm not gone. I don't think I'll ever hate quit a season, even one as bad as this. I just have nothing left to give this season. 

I actually came to the conclusion that I want Matt to win if Paul isn't going to. Because it'll break both of Raven's hearts when he drops her like a bad habit after that $500K cheque is in his hot little hands because God forbid someone get between Matt and his future cereal stash. So go Matt? I guess? If I have to choose?

Good.  I am discouraged too, most of us are.   Matt confuses me in regard to Raven.  Yes, he will drop her but why does he insist she not go on the block as a pawn?  It seems he wants her gone but protects her?  He is so odd.  He clearly enjoys spending time with her and they click on the fights (food, lotion, shampoo).  They hang out exclusively.  

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

Good.  I am discouraged too, most of us are.   Matt confuses me in regard to Raven.  Yes, he will drop her but why does he insist she not go on the block as a pawn?  It seems he wants her gone but protects her?  He is so odd.  He clearly enjoys spending time with her and they click on the fights (food, lotion, shampoo).  They hang out exclusively.  

If he doesn't claim - especially in front of Raven - that he will always be the pawn rather than Raven go on the block, the under-the-sheets blowjobs and on top of the sheets sex sessions will dry up faster than... well, I can't think of anything that would dry super duper fast right now because it's only the second cup of coffee this morning. Hit me back once I get through the third and I may be able to come up with anything.

But yeah, the answer is sex. The answer is always sex.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think he does like her to a point and especially all the attention she gets.  Little does she know how much they all bash her behind closed doors and once he sees how the general public talks about her he will act like she never existed. 

Yesterday she was telling him that she is glad he's in the house otherwise she would be alllllll aloooonnneeeeee.  And he tried to reciprocate that, which he did but it was a little more hesitant.

• Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

This is kind of entertaining . Someone made a clip of the conversation where Raven vehemently  condones sex after 6 days in the house. It is interspersed with, well. just watch.

https://twitter.com/bbclips19

I watched when that happened.  LOL 

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is kind of entertaining . Someone made a clip of the conversation where Raven vehemently  condones sex after 6 days in the house. It is interspersed with, well. just watch.

OMG hysterical composition!  To those of you who have already seen the conversation, watch this.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Where are you?  Hasn't started in Phoenix yet.

Just south of... well, you guess.  :D

ETA: Partial, not total.  Total won't start here for about an hour or so.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Just south of... well, you guess.  :D

ETA: Partial, not total.  Total won't start here for about an hour or so.

Just looked up time in Nashville, got it.  

29 minutes ago, missyb said:

Bwahahaha, I like your Freudian slip that she vehemently "condones" sex in the house. :) Her actions certainly do show that she condones it, even while her words condemn it.

Do Raven and Matt think that the cameras don't clearly show what they're doing when the lights are out? Hahaha! Gosh I look forward to when she's out of the house and sees all her sex is online.

Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

When does the Total Eclipse of the Heart start?

I think that's over already. Bonnie Tyler sang live on CNN earlier. :)

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Thirty three minutes into my 9th grade gym class as part of the cooldown after aerobics. 

That song haunts me to this day. Thanks Miss Bracey. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

She is so dumb, ignorant and the biggest fake anyone has seen...

Yes, she knocked Natalie off the biggest phony pedestal.  

2 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Mine started several years ago.  Funny how long it lasts.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The best part was her mom claiming, after Raven was in the house, that her precious daughter is a virgin and wouldn't be getting up to those types of shenanigans in the Big Brother house.

RIP Raven's Heisman. 

LMAO! 

Even though this season is the worst. I love coming here because you are all hysterical! Thanks for the laughs!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The best part was her mom claiming, after Raven was in the house, that her precious daughter is a virgin and wouldn't be getting up to those types of shenanigans in the Big Brother house.

RIP Raven's Heisman. 

Hysterical.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

At least matt and raven are being useful during the eclipse.  They're doing the laundry.

Probably got tired of being constantly awakened by the sound of sheets cracking every time they rolled over....

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

RIP Raven's Heisman. 

You need your own thread of quotes , Calla.

• Love 6

Eclipse just happened in Jackson Hole, WY. I think it already happened on west coast. It's going west to east, isn't it? I guess Minneapolis (Kansas City, etc.) is next. Not that we're in the direct path but there should be some dimness (although it's cloudy today).

I watched Oregon's total eclipse live on CSPAN so I'm all set now. Here in the Detroit area, I think we'll get about 80% but I don't care enough to check. I'm busy having an exciting filing and paper-shredding festival at my house in between checking this forum.

9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Eclipse just happened in Jackson Hole, WY. I think it already happened on west coast. It's going west to east, isn't it? I guess Minneapolis (Kansas City, etc.) is next. Not that we're in the direct path but there should be some dimness (although it's cloudy today).

yea, I'm in Iowa and our peak time is in about 15-20 min.  I am seeing a rush of people start to leave our office building lol   I'm just going to go out during peak time and see how dark it actually gets. 

9 minutes ago, missyb said:

You need your own thread of quotes , Calla.

It's a group effort around these parts.

The HGs set 'em up, I just knock 'em down. And with this group, you can hit a strike almost every time. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, gunderda said:

At least matt and raven are being useful during the eclipse.  They're doing the laundry.

In the kitchen sink. After they bitched at Jason for washing his stuff in there yesterday.

Does salmonella work like fabric softener?

ETA: FTR, since this is a thing this morning, Vancouver hit its 90% peak about a half hour ago. I'd say it was exciting but it really wasn't.

Edited by Callaphera
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

In the kitchen sink. After they bitched at Jason for washing his stuff in there yesterday.

Why are they washing stuff in the sink? I saw them taking sheets of the bed, I got a phone call, and the next thing I see is them washing stuff in the sink. 

Still sunny here in New Jersey!

3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Why are they washing stuff in the sink? I saw them taking sheets of the bed, I got a phone call, and the next thing I see is them washing stuff in the sink. 

With dish soap.

We should be taking screenshots. This might be the only time on record that Raven has ever used dish soap in the kitchen sink.

ETA: OH GOD, THEY STILL HAVEN'T CLEANED THEIR CRISCO COVERED CLOTHING FROM THE VETO COMP. Hork.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven's grandma would make her wash her clothes by hand, even though they had a washing machine.

I think we may be moving into abuse stories about grandma.  

Yeah? Well, my grandpa used me for cheap child labour when I was five and he was making an illegal batch of corn liquor in his still downstairs. I picked out all the bad kernels. Beat that, Raven! I WAS PART OF AN ILLEGAL ENTERPRISE BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS ILLEGAL.

It wasn't free labour, he paid me with a McDonald's Happy Meal. And it paid off because now I have a Texas mickey of Grandpa's 30 year old white lightnin' from an earlier, different batch in my liquor cabinet that gets dipped into on special occasions. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Had to google Texas mickey, @Callaphera.  lol

I didn't realize it was a Canadian term. Sorry!

Huh. Along with a two six, possibly a two four, and a forty pounder. Us Canucks have lots of terms for booze.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Got a lot cooler in OKC, and somewhat darker.  We were at 85% here.  

I love that everyone is talking about the eclipse, and mocking Raven's ridiculous notions, instead of game talk.  LOL.  That's what this season has come to.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: FTR, since this is a thing this morning, Vancouver hit its 90% peak about a half hour ago. I'd say it was exciting but it really wasn't.

I saw that too.... but she was washing dishes right before that... I think anyways???? 

24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Had to google Texas mickey, @Callaphera.  lol

I thought it was something that came in the happy meal lol

• Love 2