Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Apparently Kevin's Zing from Zingbot was he is trying to preserve his youth with cling wrap...but it's not working! Zing! #BB19

That was lame. 

I am waiting for Reddit to post what Zingbot said to all of them.  They will find out. 

This has actually been one of the most entertaining seasons for me and folks have been evicted pretty much in an order I approve -- with the exception of Dom leaving way too early and Xmas being allowed to linger for way too long (I don't give a damn about her broken foot). 

I just dont don't get the sainthood treatment Jody is getting.  Cody was an asshole from Day 1.  Social skills are part of the game and Cody failed miserably.  And Jessica also threw away her social game as she hunkered down deeper in Cody's orbit of one.  I think Jessica's beauty is blinding viewers from the fact that she's also a bitch.

And I know this is controversial, but I actually find Josh very entertaining and intriguing.  He is such a flawed, insecure individual filled with contradictions, but it's understandable because he seems to have been sheltered and coddled his entire life.  I see Josh trying to change and mature (albeit slowly) whereas someone like Cody will probably go to the grave being a curmudgeon.   And yes, Josh is definitely playing the game.  It's the oldest trick -- be a total jerk so that you will be brought to the final three.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

And I know that there are true fans out there, who truly love and want to play the game. @dolphincorn, I'm looking at you! But they are not the norm, and I haven't really seen an example of that this season.

At the moment, I'm wondering if I should bother to try out for BB Canada again. They've cast Kevin (in the US) and Karen (in Canada). The two of them lasted a long time and both were in my age bracket. I've been a fitness trainer for three decades, though. I'm also ready to publish another book and the timing might be perfect for me to fame whore my way onto your TV screens. However, I am bothered by the small stuff that you mentioned. I don't want people picking my habits apart on forums like this. So what if I make a big mess when I brush my teeth? I think I would probably come off better than most of the people in the house, though, because I'm naturally not-gross.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's official. BB19 has taken the crown as Worst Season Ever. Worse than BB15. Worse than BB8. WORSE THAN BB9.

Listen, with that rat in the house and Mark gone we still have the potential of a Hantavirus outbreak. Look on the bright side!

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

And I know this is controversial, but I actually find Josh very entertaining and intriguing.  He is such a flawed, insecure individual filled with contradictions, but it's understandable because he seems to have been sheltered and coddled his entire life.  I see Josh trying to change and mature (albeit slowly) whereas someone like Cody will probably go to the grave being a curmudgeon.   And yes, Josh is definitely playing the game.  It's the oldest trick -- be a total jerk so that you will be brought to the final three.

I think the same about Josh. Watching him navigate his way through Big Brother has been interesting to watch. He has not made it easy to be a fan. He has a hair trigger , blanks out and then regrets , talks to much, beats an opinion to death, but you can see his whole process.  I like him in the game . And I will miss Mark in the game. He was kind of a gentle giant for me.

• Love 5

The whispers of rigging were deafening during BB Canada this season when Neda entered the game with an advantage similar to Paul's. The Canadians took advantage of the double eviction, though, and took her out. Still, two vets made it to the final four and a vet eventually won. These morons are going to be roasted outside of the house if they let Paul get to the end and allow him to win. As it stands, he deserves to win.

• Love 1

I wonder if Paul will even try to win any more hoh this season. Except for the end. I think he's too arrogant to actually throw them but if he is actually smart and realizes that's his best move I hope he accidentally wins one and has to show his hand. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, gunderda said:

Mark doesn't want to go for the have not key because he thinks he'll just eat everything all week. He might try for it wed so he can maybe take a hot shower Thursday.

It's great when Adonis-like men aren't arrogant. But has Mark seen Mark? Being heavy in his past really did a number on him. He could use a little less worrying about over-eating and lot more swagger! 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

I just dont don't get the sainthood treatment Jody is getting.  Cody was an asshole from Day 1.  Social skills are part of the game and Cody failed miserably.  And Jessica also threw away her social game as she hunkered down deeper in Cody's orbit of one.  I think Jessica's beauty is blinding viewers from the fact that she's also a bitch.

You have many who agree with you here, myself being one.  Favoring Cody is more a statement against Paul and the game he is playing. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

You get no disagreement from me here, except for the bold.  I don't think he had this strategy, he fell into it by the virtue of being himself. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It's great when Adonis-like men aren't arrogant. But has Mark seen Mark? Being heavy in his past really did a number on him. He could use a little less worrying about over-eating and lot more swagger! 

He stomach area is losing a bit of definition so I bet that is getting to him.  And watching Matt shovel in cereal bowl one after another plus all the other piles of food he seems to eat and keep his figure probably drives mark nuts! 

• Love 2

Christmas took Josh under her wing from the start.  Did she see a goat or is this compassion?  Since good DRs are a thing of the past we may never know.  She has treated him as a mother would an under achieving child. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, lunastartron said:

In certain ways, Kevin is one of the grossest and most despicable houseguests to me.

I agree.

3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Now I expect to see a Josh HOH with Matt and Jason on the block. Both Matt and Jason will assume they are pawns and the other is the target. Alex and Kevin will vote out Matt, while Paul, Christmas, and Raven vote out Jason. And then Alex will be well and truly fucked, but Paul will tell her how he had to do it because Jason turned into a comp threat. Then Alex will win HOH and target Josh and Christmas or Kevin, instead of Paul. 

All I have left to look forward to is this. I really hope Jason is next to go and then Alex still crawls up Paul's ass so that everyone will see what a loser Alex is. Good times!

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

I dunno, a vet beat a newbie last year and that didn't make this group quick to evict the vet this year. 

And a vet beat a newbie in BB13 after they were given a ridiculous advantage through Production overtly rigging the game. I don't know why it took me so long to realize the reason they're casting morons who just wanna be 'famous' is so they can easily get a win for their fave player from the last season.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Now I expect to see a Josh HOH with Matt and Jason on the block. Both Matt and Jason will assume they are pawns and the other is the target. Alex and Kevin will vote out Matt, while Paul, Christmas, and Raven vote out Jason. And then Alex will be well and truly fucked, but Paul will tell her how he had to do it because Jason turned into a comp threat. Then Alex will win HOH and target Josh and Christmas or Kevin, instead of Paul. 

All I have left to look forward to is this. I really hope Jason is next to go and then Alex still crwals up Paul's ass so that everyone will see what a loser Alex is. Good times!

Same here.  I want to see Alex freaked out because she was left out of the loop.  The loop she is SURE favors her as F2!  I want to see her go ballistic, and we know she can do a good job with that.  This requires her not believing that Paul knew nothing about the voting.   That is a stretch. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Apparently Kevin's Zing from Zingbot was he is trying to preserve his youth with cling wrap...but it's not working! Zing! #BB19

That was lame. 

I am waiting for Reddit to post what Zingbot said to all of them.  They will find out. 

So far, I've seen that Christmas had the 12 Days of Christmas sung to her, but instead of five golden rings, it was five months of rehab.

Alex's zing had something about her carrying other people in the house? 

Mark's was about being bisexual?

Josh about his weight, Kevin about the cling wrap, Raven is a clown, and Matt about doing Raven.

Laaaame. Remember when Zingbot was brutal? Remember how there would always be one amazing zing and reaction? Yeah, not so much this year, eh?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
Just now, dolphincorn said:

If we can take away just one thing from this shit show. it's that.

I have such high hopes for the next season of BBCAN and not just because I'm going to try out for it (it's cool, I know I won't make it but you never know until you try, right?). I've never actually watched it all the way through before but it has to be better than this season. Eight hours of dental work without being knocked out would be better than this season. 

• Love 3

There is a good video on twitter, that I cannot bring over, showing Raven walking perfectly and then, we get a serious limp when conversation turns to, how is everyone feeling? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is a good video on twitter, that I cannot bring over, showing Raven walking perfectly and then, we get a serious limp when conversation turns to, how is everyone feeling? 

Yay! The Disappearing Limp is back. I missed it. There's nothing like watching her skip through the hallway from the bathroom to the kitchen and then see her suddenly adjust to a stumbling gait when she sees someone in the room. 

@wings707 was it this one?

• Love 2

Yes, it is the one, damnit.  I could not get it.  

I usually FF though the broadcasts to watch the comp but now I will watch to see the absence of Raven that has been reported.  BB is not touching her with a 10 foot pole, they know she is a con and won't promote her.  

1 hour ago, dolphincorn said:

Also, since when is being a bitch on a reality show a bad thing?

I think Alex and Christmas are bitches, and I can see why Jessica didn't like Alex, I find her bitchy AND stupid.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

OK... so if a f3 is Raven, Christmas and Paul and if Christmas wins the final 2 challenges, would she be foolish enough to take Paul to f2 and hand him $500,000? 

With her foot booted, I don't think Christmas has a shot in hell of winning the final HOH. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So far, I've seen that Christmas had the 12 Days of Christmas sung to her, but instead of five golden rings, it was five months of rehab.

Josh about his weight, Kevin about the cling wrap, Raven is a clown, and Matt about doing Raven.

Laaaame. Remember when Zingbot was brutal? Remember how there would always be one amazing zing and reaction? Yeah, not so much this year, eh?

They are awful. What gives with lame zingbot, goes with the whole season.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

OK... so if a f3 is Raven, Christmas and Paul and if Christmas wins the final 2 challenges, would she be foolish enough to take Paul to f2 and hand him $500,000? 

It depends on the jury. Remember BB16? If anyone took Victoria to the end, Victoria was going to get the votes. Okay, some people said that and there's a chance that it might not have been true but are you going to gamble half a million away on taking the wrong person? We joke about Cody handing away the top prize to Derrick by taking him but he was kind of in a lose/lose situation if those jury members were telling the truth (wasn't it Caleb and Frankie that said that they would work the jury to get Victoria votes?). 

So there's a chance, albeit a slim one, that if Raven makes F2 with anyone, the last few jurors might say that it doesn't matter who takes her to F2, I will vote for her to screw you. They would have to follow through on it, which is the real problem. There isn't a lot of time for jurors to discuss this, not everyone may agree, and most people wimp out of being cut-throat when it comes to the final vote.

Bitter jury? Could hand it over to whoever gets dragged to the end and barely showed up to play the game. Non-bitter jury? Christmas played the game. Part Paul's game, part her own game thus far but she's played. Even with the broken foot, she wins comps. 

So if it's another situation like BB16's Victoria getting dragged to the end without doing much (Raven has yet to win a single comp or be a big figure in any of the fights besides the Cody has a big dick/WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF moment) and the jury members get pissed about it... Raven might not be the best choice for F2. And God, do I hope for a bitter jury this year. But I hope for a bitter jury every year. They're so much fun.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

With her foot booted, I don't think Christmas has a shot in hell of winning the final HOH. 

Haven't they done the harness pulling you along the wall comp for the final HoH before, where you complete some sort of puzzle? I bet she could climb with one foot and two hands, provided she had the boot on the other foot.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So there's a chance, albeit a slim one, that if Raven makes F2 with anyone, the last few jurors might say that it doesn't matter who takes her to F2, I will vote for her to screw you.

I agree with your post however, Raven would be a tough one.  I think there are many who would like to say fuck you, to her, too.  No one likes her; they see through her con, accents, injuries and limps.  All of it, and I haven't even touched stupid.   They have her number.  

• Love 2

And actually, to go with the above post, I'd even argue that Paul has atrocious jury management thus far. Yes, we only have two jury members but out of those two jurors, Cody knew for a long time that Paul was the mastermind behind everything. Elena came to the realization that it was Paul a mere two or three days before her eviction. If he continues on his usual tactic of freezing out a HG, rallying the minions against them in the same way, having them pick fights... those that are going to be evicted in the coming weeks might also go through the same thing Elena did. They might all tie it back to Paul.

So the question will be: do you respect the way that Paul got rid of those people and put them in the jury house, or do you not respect it and vote against it?

Paul's walking a very fine line with the jurors. That might be his ultimate downfall. Here's hoping, anyway. 

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree with your post however, Raven would be a tough one.  I think there are many who would like to say fuck you, to her, too.  No one likes her; they see through her con, accents, injuries and limps.  All of it, and I haven't even touched stupid.   They have her number.  

This is the main concern with taking Raven for F2. I think out of all potential jurors, Kevin is really the one who would be vocal about that. The others may grumble and mumble and they may be on to her but the fact remains that she does have a disease, she does have the stimulator in her stomach so she's not lying about everything.

All of my above scenarios depend on a bitter jury, though. They don't happen often, as much as I'd like them to. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

They are awful. What gives with lame zingbot, goes with the whole season.

What is happening to what once was a good show/experience?  

Reality TV has more 'helping hands' than ever before but this one is moving into another category.  Blatant manipulation.  How do they think this is good entertainment?  I cannot wrap my head around that.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

One of the few things I'm looking forward to this season is hearing what Cody says as he casts his vote for the winner. It's bound to be entertaining.

And I had my usual delayed reaction to realizing that if Paul wins, he'll feel equal to Dan. And that makes me feel so, so sad.

And odds are that the winner is likely going to be between Paul, Raven, and Josh. ACK. 

I'm voting for BBAD as AFP, just for that Raven scroll.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, mertensia said:

I wonder if Paul's win will affect the game down the road. Will people decline to play? Will they be faster to evict vets? Will they leave voluntarily once a vet starts getting all these nifty advantages?

If Paul wins, it will be hollow win.  The vets and fans won't think it's a legit win.  Hell will get the money but not the respect that goes with it.  

CBS made a deal with the devil and I cannot fathom why. Did Paul threaten to sue them because of his loss last year?  If I were Julie, I'd take my hubby aside and get AG fired. 

If I were Mark, I'd straight up ask the remaining if there are ok handing Paul the $500k?  I don't think it would matter.  I really think houseguests, production and Paul are in on the fix.   

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What is happening to what once was a good show/experience?  

Reality TV has more 'helping hands' than ever before but this one is moving into another category.  Blatant manipulation.  How do they think this is good entertainment?  I cannot wrap my head around that.  

Honestly, I think BB has jumped the shark. Maybe its me, but its all so blatant now, that they dont care if we know , so I dont care to watch

20 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

One of the few things I'm looking forward to this season is hearing what Cody says as he casts his vote for the winner. It's bound to be entertaining.

And I had my usual delayed reaction to realizing that if Paul wins, he'll feel equal to Dan. And that makes me feel so, so sad.

And odds are that the winner is likely going to be between Paul, Raven, and Josh. ACK. 

I'm voting for BBAD as AFP, just for that Raven scroll.

He wont feel equal to anyone when he read their tweets 

• Love 5

Since I refuse to pout as I eat my Honey Nut Chex (fuck you Alex) I can see a couple of bright moments in our future.  

Jason is voted out and Alex loses her shit. 

Alex is tagged the next enemy before Kevin and out she goes (not gracefully). 

Josh wins. 

• Love 5
Just now, wings707 said:

Since I refuse to pout as I eat my Honey Nut Chex (fuck you Alex) I can see a couple of bright moments in our future.  

Jason is voted out and Alex loses her shit. 

Alex is tagged the next enemy before Kevin and out she goes (not gracefully). 

Josh wins. 

I think Josh will win, I cant stand him,but hes had his softer moments, Paul OTOH is all game, so I sau no to Paul.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I really don't get Mark's. Did the HGs misunderstand it? I haven't seen any speculations about his sexuality from fans or anyone in the House.

The only one that might have had anyone think twice is Matt's - if that's what the perception is, you may have trouble getting jury votes in the end. But I'm sure he just did his super annoying way-too-hard laugh and continued to strive to be the best Team Player. Come to think of it, he's one of the only pre-season interviews I watched, and he said he'd rather be loved by America and lose the game than win the 500k and be hated. No wonder he's been stuck to Fan Favorite Paul all season.

I think Josh's was about his personality being as bipolar as his weight, or something of that sort. All that Josh material and that's what they come up with? I hope Zingbot at least said how much he respects Josh before trying to insult him.

• Love 1

Yeah, my one major gripe with Paul winning is that he'll technically be holding the same record as Dan for not having ever been evicted in more than one season. I've only seen Dan in BB14 but remember researching like crazy about BB10 because I fell in love with his gameplay. Paul is just no Dan. I know that Dan played a little dirty and sometimes, his relationship with Danielle was rough to watch, even with me not into the feeds hardcore at that point, but he just played so well and Danielle seemed to realize that she was being played and still was his number one. 

These fools, however, think that they can beat Paul in F2 and they trust him, but not necessarily because Paul's playing a good game. He treats his goat, Josh, like total crap and the kid keeps trusting him. That's more of a sign of Josh being pretty dumb at not seeing how badly he's being treated. He doesn't really have the insight that Danielle did with Dan. 

My major gripe with Josh is that I can't actually stand his voice. Yeah, it's petty. I can get past his immaturity and his emotional outbursts, and I can even get past his hot and cold behaviour toward Mark. He seems like a good kid deep down and I do think that he just keeps getting emotionally manipulated and twisted by Paul. He seems to genuinely apologize after he does his stupid stuff and he's shown some insight about his behaviour and has attempted to speak up. Unfortunately, when he's in these bullying moments, his voice grates even more than it does. It's like Christmas' smug bitch voice when she's talking to people in arguments; it grates on my ears and I can't even listen to her. 

So yeah, that's a major reason, but not the only one, why I dislike Josh. I will stop using the word hate because I don't hate the kid. It's like how I don't hate Raven or Cody or Jess. There's only one person I pretty much heavily dislike and border on hate at all times: Paul. No Paul this season would have made either for a great season...or Jody would have steamrolled and it wouldn't have been fun. But I wish Paul had gotten evicted a few weeks ago, or even just a couple weeks ago. The first few weeks were just fine, filled with drama and blindsides and Paul got people riled up. But that's the extent of Paul's usefulness; then he should have gone and we could have continued to have a great season.

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I really don't get Mark's. Did the HGs misunderstand it? I haven't seen any speculations about his sexuality from fans or anyone in the House.

Yeah, I wonder if they misinterpreted it. I mean, I would have assumed that Zingbot would have made fun of Mark's constant crying so maybe there was some sort of mixed signals about that relating to bisexuality? Which, again, is super dumb and I roll my eyes at people making fun of other people for crying. I'd rather have someone like Mark who cries and shows emotion, rather than someone like Alex, who makes fun of people who have emotions. 

• Love 5

I think Paul will be fine with the Jury. When Cody was evicted the first time, he knew Paul was controlling the House and didn't seem bitter about it - he only thought the other HGs were stupid for following him. So, I don't think Paul will have any trouble winning in the end.

Josh on the other hand? He would 100% not have Cody's vote, and I don't know that Mark/Elena would vote for him either. He's not bad in terms of strategizing how to get ahead, but his jury management is awful.

The two people these HGs should definitely not want to be in F2 with are Paul/Alex. So, of course they've decided to pick off their fellow minions minions over the heads of the snake.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think Josh's was about his personality being as bipolar as his weight, or something of that sort. All that Josh material and that's what they come up with? I hope Zingbot at least said how much he respects Josh before trying to insult him.

God, I HATE that Zingbot went for a weight insult. Like...no, that is so wrong. Go after him for his circus music and call him a clown. Don't go after him about his weight. Luckily, I haven't read (yet) that Josh was personally hurt by the insult. I think it would suck more since all the other zings seem pretty tame compared to this. 

For me, there's a difference between the zings and just being insulting. Also, I don't really notice Josh's weight fluctuation, so I'm more annoyed that they couldn't have come up with something that relates more to Josh that's obvious.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

God, I HATE that Zingbot went for a weight insult. Like...no, that is so wrong. Go after him for his circus music and call him a clown. Don't go after him about his weight. Luckily, I haven't read (yet) that Josh was personally hurt by the insult. I think it would suck more since all the other zings seem pretty tame compared to this. 

For me, there's a difference between the zings and just being insulting. Also, I don't really notice Josh's weight fluctuation, so I'm more annoyed that they couldn't have come up with something that relates more to Josh that's obvious.

Josh talked about his weight constantly, so they felt it was free game since he put the focus on it himself.   HGs teased him about it, lovingly.  Josh was fine with it.  It was not an insult.   

You'd think they'd go for the low hanging fruit of the constant "meatball" that comes out of his mouth or something, but no. Let's go for the weight.

I have no idea about Mark's. I'm only collecting from various forums what people are saying on Twitter. I mean, there was that segment with him and Ramses than became the Matt/Ramses segment but I don't ever remember him saying he is bisexual and that's not really something to zing someone about anyway.

For the record, it's coming from this tweet:

There's no actual confirmation that it was what Zingbot said.

• Love 1

Okay, that makes sense.  Bye sexual meaning that Elena left.   Zingbot must have made the hand gesture of waving goodbye.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Okay, that makes sense.  Bye sexual meaning that Elena left.   Zingbot must have made the hand gesture of waving goodbye.  

It's an interesting choice for CBS. Especially after what happened on Survivor this past season. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Mark's zing probably won't make the broadcast.  They don't even hint at sexual relashuns anymore on the broadcast show.

I should hope not! This show...smh,

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Its pretty stupid.

40 minutes ago, mooses said:

The only one that might have had anyone think twice is Matt's - if that's what the perception is, you may have trouble getting jury votes in the end. But I'm sure he just did his super annoying way-too-hard laugh and continued to strive to be the best Team Player. Come to think of it, he's one of the only pre-season interviews I watched, and he said he'd rather be loved by America and lose the game than win the 500k and be hated. No wonder he's been stuck to Fan Favorite Paul all season.

What about meatball, or pots and pans...!!!

• Love 2

Does anyone know what the band aide on Matt's arm is covering or for?  I thought it was a nicotine patch but it isn't.   I am sure this has been covered and missed it.   Thanks.  

Edited by wings707