Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If it has red hair and dresses like a five year old, watch out. That's the worst of them all. 

Wait, are you referring to Raven or Andy from the "racist" season? Andy's Garanimals ensembles were horrendous.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I know! It was a throwaway line during the Cody debate that no one really picked up on and I'm super curious.

Mainly because I want to fuel my Jason hate. There's room for more hate. There's always room for more hate.

ETA: God, here I go, down the rabbit hole of searching. Someone send help if I don't come back in a few hours. Thanks for the clarification @Hello Lady

Godspeed.

• Love 1

I have not stepped on the scale lately but my jeans were a tad tight in the snapping process this morning.  I usually eat low carb with healthy choices.  Not a regime, just habit.  Hot dogs and cereal got me!  Now I am listening to how good the English muffins were this morning. HELP! 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Wait, are you referring to Raven or Andy from the "racist" season? Andy's Garanimals ensembles were horrendous.

Andy, the original rat. The ghost of his gameplay continues to haunt the Big Brother house. Every room of it. Looking for that article of clothing that he strategically left behind. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If Paul makes F2, the only way he doesn't win is by a bitter Jury.  

Thing is, though: if we DO end up with a bitter Jury, then Paul is toast.  

By taking his entire band of sycophants with him into Jury range, Paul has guaranteed the Jury will be top-heavy with HGs who will have valid reason to feel personally betrayed by Paul - and have active potential to vote accordingly.

On a different note, I wouldn't mind too much seeing Matt take it home - If only to watch Raven (eyes dancing with the light of love and dollar signs) go rushing up to Her Mayun! to celebrate "their" victory, only to get brushed aside with a "Later, hon" as Matt makes his way out the studio door to a throng of (mostly female) fans outside....

Gold.

Bitter jury could definitely happen. Paul holds all these public trials whenever he senses some disloyalty, so for now they're all terrified to even float anti-Paul ideas. But when they're out of reach, and out of the running, they obviously don't have to worry about that. Comparing notes will be more of a game-changer than previous seasons, I think.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven has her hillbilly ramped up far higher than I have ever heard.  She is way over the top and also being nasty to BBspeaker voice.  

I'm so glad the rest of them woke up because I want to watch the feeds but she was the only one on for awhile!

33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ho. Lee. Shit. You weren't kidding. She's barely understandable to my West Coast ears. 

I thought maybe that was just my ears being weird. But she was definitely mumbling like a drunk old hillbilly without teeth for awhile. 

13 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

It seems from the comments here and on Jokers that Kevin is no longer public enemy 1 for Paul, after Mark that is. Paul now seems to want Alex and Jason out next. He was even talking to Josh and Christmas about replacing Matt with Kevin in their final five.

first, why are Alex and Jason his enemy now? 

And how has Kevin's target shrunk- Paul had been badmouthing him for days?

Alex and Jason are now the big power couple. Cuz they were dumb enough to express how close they are to each other. As if it wasn't obvious anyways......

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Andy, the original rat. The ghost of his gameplay continues to haunt the Big Brother house. Every room of it. Looking for that article of clothing that he strategically left behind. 

I looooooooved Andy because he was such a giant rat. But I didn't watch live feeds back then. I wonder if my opinion would have been different. 

1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

It seems from the comments here and on Jokers that Kevin is no longer public enemy 1 for Paul, after Mark that is. Paul now seems to want Alex and Jason out next. He was even talking to Josh and Christmas about replacing Matt with Kevin in their final five.

first, why are Alex and Jason his enemy now? 

And how has Kevin's target shrunk- Paul had been badmouthing him for days?

Lack of strong allies; Kevin has none, and that suits Paul - who wants a House full of "single" supplicants vying for his favor - just fine.  

Which means the three next major targets in the House (with a possible red herring Mark eviction thrown in) will be:

1. Alex/Jason.
  2. Matt/Raven.
  3. Christmas/Josh.
  • Love 5

Good God, Andy the Garanimals rat was the WORST. The only reason that elf on the shelf ended up winning his season was because  Pizza Boy's sausage was so hot and thick that Amanda completely threw away her game for him/it.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

One thing people overlook when talking about who "deserves" to win BB or Survivor is that both are social games. If you strategize yourself to the end but have socially alienated the jury, in most cases that's on you. Jury management is a large portion of the game.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I think Paul's dream final three would be Josh and Raven, taking Josh to final two.  

Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if it got down to these 3 and somehow or another the final two turned out to be Josh and Raven?

• Love 3

Is alex done with her punishment? 

Just now, Skycatcher said:

Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if it got down to these 3 and somehow or another the final two turned out to be Josh and Raven?

That's been my fear since the beginning. I would probably shoot myself. 

2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

After the show Friday.

BB19 Polls @BB19_Polls·19h

Who do you prefer: #bb19

Paul

24%

Derrick 

76%

3 people voted for Derrick. 1 for Paul. All the rest were like "Where the fuck is the 'death' option?"

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Purely as an aside: since current HoH Christmas will not be playing in the next HoH comp, what are the odds it will be either Sausagefest or Slip'nSlide?

I really don't think they mix the comps up like that. I don't think Slip'n'Slide will be scheduled around Christmas. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Oh. My. God.  Those F2 speeches could weaken or destroy Western civilization as we know it.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really don't think they mix the comps up like that. I don't think Slip'n'Slide will be scheduled around Christmas. 

Oh, not overtly I'm sure.  But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Slip'nSlide just "happened" to be scheduled for the HoH after Christmas tenure....  ;)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, simplyme said:

One thing people overlook when talking about who "deserves" to win BB or Survivor is that both are social games. If you strategize yourself to the end but have socially alienated the jury, in most cases that's on you. Jury management is a large portion of the game.

Totally agree. IMO, there's no such thing as losing due to a bitter jury, just losing because you don't understand the concept of jury management

BB3 Danielle lost because of how she talked about the jury in the DR. BB11 Natalie lost because of her alliances and how she treated the jury members when they were still in the house. BB14 Dan lost because he humiliated each of the jury members during their respective final weeks in the house. (Maybe he also lost because he was a previous winner, but then he should've anticipated that and taken one of the other vets to the end.) And last year Paul lost because of his misogynistic treatment of the female jury members.

If you place second, it's your own fault. Will, Dan, and Nicole have shown us that you can play a manipulative, conniving game and still win, but you need to keep in mind that the casualties of your game will eventually hold your fate in their hands. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Oh. My. God.  Those F2 speeches could weaken or destroy Western civilization as we know it.

Could we finally get two speeches worse than Gina Marie's???

Josh: What up, ya meatballs? I mean no disrespect to Raven here; she's a lovely girl and this is nothing personal, ya know. She's a beautiful girl but she ain't done nothing in this game! You know what I've done? I got that meatball Jessica out! Beautiful woman, not as beautiful as my 5th grade crush Elena, but still beautiful. And, you know, I helped get Mark out of the house with my pots and my pans and my music. So, boo boo, no disrespect but you ain't deserving of the win. I feel bad for ya because you're sick...or maybe you aren't, nobody knows, but I want the win and deserve the win more. Now, to conclude.... *gets out pots and pans* All together now! You too, Mark! DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA!

Raven: Ok, what up y'all? Shout out to gastroparesis month that was last month! Everyone should just wear green all the time, you know what I'm saying? I'm honoured to be in the finale! All my life, I never thought I'd get to the next day so getting to this moment is just a lifelong dream, just like dancing for me. Anyway, shout out to Matthew, who has been there for me and has made flirty, teasing remarks about me. We're going on a trip when we get out of here, you know. Anyway, I deserve this win over Josh here because I did nothing to nobody. I was kind, thoughtful, I gave y'all kisses and hugs when y'all needed it and I fed y'all dinners! I mean, my chicken was to die for. Not literally die for, because I know how much that sucks. I'm dying right now! Anyway, a vote toward me is a vote toward curing gastroparesis and my other deadly disease! Thanks, y'all! 

• Love 15

54 MINUTES AGO,  BRIAN CRONIN SAID: 

The only thing that I'm curious about is who Paul wants between Christmas and Josh in the Final 3. I've been saying Christmas for a while, but I could be wrong.

I was surprised to see that Matt has now leaped over Alex AND Jason in Paul's hierarchy. That seriously surprised me.

I have a feeling that Christmas and Josh are Paul's final three this week because Christmas is HOH.  He tells each HOH what they want to hear.  Hoping Mark wins HOH just to see what final three deal he makes with him.   

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Could we finally get two speeches worse than Gina Marie's???

No. That will go down in history as the best worst speech ever.

"I'm just gonna be the best Gina Marie that I can be."

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Prayer circle for Mark to be picked!

Because, my god, I need a shakeup and have Jason leave this week. 

Let's do the tennis ball circle again. Dogs have magic powers. 

giphy.gif

Edited by wings707
  • Love 21
7 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So Alex/Jason is on the outs with  Paul?  Oh yes let the games begin.  How did they happen?

i saw "rat gate " on jokers.  Is there really a rat?  Did any cammers see it?

Alex announced that Jason was her ride and die in front of everyone. 

Paul claims to have seen a rat in the kitchen on the HOH Tv.  

11 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So Alex/Jason is on the outs with  Paul?  Oh yes let the games begin.  How did they happen?

i saw "rat gate " on jokers.  Is there really a rat?  Did any cammers see it?

Xmas , Paul and Josh saw it not the kitchen cam last night. 12:28pm is prank on Josh coming out of Dr. Funny.

Feeds back.

Damnit! Mark looks depressed! He didn't get picked is my guess.

ETA: I was wrong! Mark and Raven are playing. I'm not sure who the third person is. 

EXCITEMENT! 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 9

Jason's worried.  Alex told him in front of Paul, "I'm voting this week.  I'm not going to let you get voted out." 

I think Mark may have been picked to play in the veto.  Christmas was talking to Jason, Paul, and Alex saying not to worry because Mark hasn't been sleeping well and Elena's not there.

Paul is telling Jason that he thinks Matt knows that if Paul wins, Paul will take Jason off the block.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, basically, Mark gets to play against Peg Leg, Captain Crunch, The Dying Girl, Rodeo Clown Who Only Won HOH Because It Was Thrown To Him and one other person.

I think the one other person is Paul.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think the one other person is Paul.

Oh, ok. 

Also, random question: has Kevin actually played in a veto comp this summer? I haven't been watching the broadcast episodes at all, but I can't actually remember if Kevin's played. Maybe he's played once, but I can't recall which comps.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, ok. 

Also, random question: has Kevin actually played in a veto comp this summer? I haven't been watching the broadcast episodes at all, but I can't actually remember if Kevin's played. Maybe he's played once, but I can't recall which comps.

Yeah, once during Alex's HoH and then again during Josh's HoH. 

Just now, zorak said:

They think the veto comp may be the spelling one.

Yes but why the word Q over and over is what puzzled me.  It was the comp where you had to make the longest word out of your letters.  Seems a random one to choose with no clue.  

Just now, wings707 said:

Yes but why the word Q over and over is what puzzled me.  It was the comp where you had to make the longest word out of your letters.  Seems a random one to choose with no clue.  

I'm not completely sure but from what they were saying I think some letters have higher point values or something.

Jason is the one who picked Mark's name out of the veto bag.  How ironic it will be if Mark wins, doesn't use it, and Jason gets sent packing.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm not completely sure but from what they were saying I think some letters have higher point values or something.

Sounded like scrabble board scores.   

• Love 1

Alex thinks that because Kevin and Derrick know each other it could be some sort of twist in the game.  Paul, Christmas, and Alex are speculating that Kevin and Derrick know each other because Kevin is an undercover cop in real life.

Edited by zorak
1 hour ago, simplyme said:

Yep. See: Russell Hantz, Survivor. Supposedly this amazing player who got to the finals in back to back seasons. The only problem was, he was such a complete and utter asshole, no one in their right mind wanted to vote for him to get ANY money. Therefore, I view him as a shitty player.

That was Paul's downfall last year, it could be his downfall this year. Here's hoping.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex thinks that because Kevin and Derrick know each other it could be some sort of twist in the game.  Paul, Christmas, and Alex are speculating that Kevin and Derrick know each other because Kevin is an undercover cop in real life.

LMAO!  Shades of Donny!  

• Love 3