Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I can see how Jason's behavior makes it easy to form that impression; every now and then, however, Jason will accidentally let an independent opinion escape.  Of course Jason immediately walks it back at the first indication of disagreement, so it doesn't hang out there in the air too long - which is exactly why I don't think Jason has a hope in Akron of winning.  He can't/won't take a contrary stand - ever.

Its one of two things.  He either forms his opinions and then is easily talked out of them.  Or he forms his opinons and then is to weak minded to stand up for them and lets himself be bullied into going with someone elses plan (mostly Alex in this case)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I hope we have more cody shenanigans before feeds go off tomorrow!!

I hope those fuckers have horrible caffeine headaches.  When I heard he switched them, I stood up and applauded.

• Love 1
Just now, MV007 said:

Its one of two things.  He either forms his opinions and then is easily talked out of them.  Or he forms his opinons and then is to weak minded to stand up for them and lets himself be bullied into going with someone elses plan (mostly Alex in this case)

#2 is what I was shooting at.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Also, I'll own my hypocrisy in this situation. I made a long angry rant-y post when Paul swapped out the caffeinated coffee for decaf to mess with Cody but I'm very clearly cheering on Cody in his pot of decaf this morning.

I am a complicated person.

Just now, Cutty said:

I said this when they did it to Cody but messing with the coffee/food should be forbidden. 

Yes, but - it's DECAF.  It's not like Cody's messing with REAL coffee or anything.  So it doesn't count.  ;>

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

so did cody know that they switched it on him and that's why he did it?  Is that like the only thing these people can think of to get at each other?

I don't think so unless it happened off camera. He unknowingly drank decaf for a few days.

BB yells at them to get up - then we get some fish.  we come back and mark, elena, and most likely christmas are still sleeping.

Josh is again saying how he's never done anything personal to anyone. #($@(U@O#uR

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also, I'll own my hypocrisy in this situation. I made a long angry rant-y post when Paul swapped out the caffeinated coffee for decaf to mess with Cody but I'm very clearly cheering on Cody in his pot of decaf this morning.

Same.

• Love 5

Paul is telling them they will have another wall comp - because there is ALWAYS TWO wall comps. Paul says the 2nd one is bigger and better.

There is??? There's usually a wall comp.... and the swing.... but then again I am a really bad BB fan and can't remember shit season to season.

• Love 3

I mean, making a pot of decaf and just leaving it there like a normal pot of coffee is one thing.

Switching the grounds from one container to another is completely different.

Or so I keep telling myself. As I sip my lovely, fully caffeinated Folger's this morning.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think so unless it happened off camera. He unknowingly drank decaf for a few days.

I think Cody only knows that someone (Paul) put Vaseline on the coffee scoop. I don't believe he figured out about the decaf, unless he actually did and didn't say a thing...which would be hilarious. If not, then this switch is just a hilarious coincidental revenge "prank".

Like others, I know I should be reprimanding Cody for pulling this on others because messing with food/drinks is wrong. However, I'm feeling a little petty after the bullying the house has been pulling these past few weeks and them gossiping about Cody's ability to parent makes me just stick my tongue out at these people.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Paul just asked Raven when she is going to tell everyone her disease is fake. She said something about being incognito, which I didn't understand. What the heck?

Wait, wait, wait a God damned minute. This happened?! (My feeds source is offline at the moment.)

Was it in regards to the sudden case of salmonella in her finger or the whole kit'n'caboodle? 

Also, how hilarious that she self-diagnosed a case of salmonella. We got there long before you did, Raven, and it's all thanks to your cooking and food prep skills.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Paul is telling them they will have another wall comp - because there is ALWAYS TWO wall comps. Paul says the 2nd one is bigger and better.

There is??? There's usually a wall comp.... and the swing.... but then again I am a really bad BB fan and can't remember shit season to season.

My memory isn't good on comp details.  I only remember one wall comp per season.  Someone will come along and know.  I think it will be another type of endurance, like swinging chairs.  

We will see if Paul has any behavior change due to his worries on public opinion and his GF.   They already have the order of evictions set.  There is no need to keep going over it and embellishing why the next mark is evil.  I don't see that stopping. 

I have a hunch he and the others think that physical fighting and screaming is the problem.  I doubt he is looking to his style as a problem  He has fans, you know, and he doesn't want to disappoint them.  

13 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Paul just asked Raven when she is going to tell everyone her disease is fake. She said something about being incognito, which I didn't understand. What the heck?

What?!  Off to check twitter. 

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Two wrongs might not make right but,

Payback is a bitch!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I know! There's one mention on reddit, and like three fucking tweets. I need a clip of this!

I missed those.  Yes I want a clip too!  What did reddit say.  I am out and using my phone so too much effort.  LOL

People with Flashback capabilities, it was apparently about sixteen to seventeen minutes ago. So 11:13 am or so?

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I missed those.  Yes I want a clip too!  What did reddit say.  I am out and using my phone so too much effort.  LOL

Just a request for the FB time. Nothing else. Sucks doesn't have it, Jokers doesn't have it.

Also, when it comes to anything Raven related on Twitter, I tend to go immediately to the latest #ravenexposedparty tweets.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, making a pot of decaf and just leaving it there like a normal pot of coffee is one thing.

Switching the grounds from one container to another is completely different.

Or so I keep telling myself. As I sip my lovely, fully caffeinated Folger's this morning.

I did Folgers for years and years, but they kept tweaking their "Classic" to the point it didn't taste right to me any more.  

I ended up switching to Eight O'Clock Coffee's 100% Columbian blend.  

Pick up a small bag and give it a try sometime.  :)

• Love 1

group whispering in the bathroom.... cody has now taken a spot in the empty kitchen. 

paul is whispering about someone making back handed comments to him.  oh he's talking about mark.  trying to get christmas riled up about mark.

I'm at work and can't watch feeds, but fyi, I recently found out how to flashback on my iphone -- use the Puffin app. It's a browser that doesn't think you're on a phone.

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

group whispering in the bathroom.... cody has now taken a spot in the empty kitchen. 

paul is whispering about someone making back handed comments to him.  oh he's talking about mark.  trying to get christmas riled up about mark.

That's Paul, all right - weaponizing friendships for fun and for profit.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wait, wait, wait a God damned minute. This happened?! (My feeds source is offline at the moment.)

Was it in regards to the sudden case of salmonella in her finger or the whole kit'n'caboodle? 

Also, how hilarious that she self-diagnosed a case of salmonella. We got there long before you did, Raven, and it's all thanks to your cooking and food prep skills.

I have no idea what it was about. Maybe her finger, but she has a mush mouth and I couldn't understand anything she said, only incognito.

2 minutes ago, diana said:

I'm at work and can't watch feeds, but fyi, I recently found out how to flashback on my iphone -- use the Puffin app. It's a browser that doesn't think you're on a phone.

Gotta try this! Thank you!

UMMM MAYBE HE'S SOMEONE WHO WAS CHOSEN TO PLAY A GAME WHERE IF YOU ARE STANDING IN THE F2 YOU CAN POTENTIALLY WIN $500K?? What game are you playing? Oh right I forgot- The "I'm going to listen to everything Paul says, and then let him evict me and then I'll hand him the half a million dollar check because I was too far up his ass to do anything to stop this from happening- because I clearly do not care about myself winning half a million dollars" game. 

Sorry guys, can you tell I'm just so over most of them? 

• Love 10
Just now, Callaphera said:

Sounds like it was just a joke. Damn it.

No it sounds like Paul really meant GP, not her finger.  She didn't pick up on it, is what this looks like to me.  If she had he would have made a joke but he knows she is full of shit. 

• Love 4

It seems they're all trying to push it as hard as they can when the comp is probably going to be a center bullseye with a high number and lower numbers surrounding it. or maybe a really high number might be on the very far edge.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I do recall one year... when they had DE and they had a practice comp before it.... the actual practice was for the HOH AFTER the DE

During DE week, they've practiced for the veto comp as well. 

• Love 1

Isn't second HoH of the DE usually an endurance of some sort?

If they take away my live slip'n'slide comp, I'll be PISSED and OVER IT. I wait all year to cheer these fools falling and bruising their asses.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Isn't second HoH of the DE usually an endurance of some sort?

If they take away my live slip'n'slide comp, I'll be PISSED and OVER IT. I wait all year to cheer these fools falling and bruising their asses.

Not usually no. It's something that they can do quickly an hour or so after the show ends. Usually questions or a crap shoot. 

That is my favorite comp too!

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, gunderda said:

so did cody know that they switched it on him and that's why he did it?  Is that like the only thing these people can think of to get at each other?

What else could he do, they were out of cyanide?   

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Same.  I was a little annoyed that last year it was not as slippery.  They didn't put enough Crisco on it.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

My take on the reason she loves fights is to constantly affirm her image as a tough chick.  She creates a stage to show all that she is just one of the guys.  

I love being one of the guys myself, but at the end of the day I remain pink and marshmallowy on the inside...Alex could stand to learn that.

• Love 3