Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Elena just said her DR last night was v, v, v, funny.  Mark asked her why she was saying "v" instead of "very".  She says all the cool people do it.  She says she works in radio and is so in the know about trends/ pop culture and that the "v" thing is a thing.  She acted surprised that Mark has never heard anyone do that before.  I've never heard anyone do that before and I teach high school, so I am accustomed to hearing all kinds of ridiculous slang.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10

It's way too late for Cody to turn things around. He doesn't have the social skills to achieve that. And as soon as the HGs realize it's a Double Eviction they'll be convinced more than ever that getting Cody out first is the right move.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena just said her DR last night was v, v, v, funny.  Mark asked her why she was saying "v" instead of "very".  She says all the cool people do it.  She says she works in radio and is so in the know about trends/ pop culture and that the "v" thing is a thing.  She acted surprised that Mark has never heard anyone do that before.  I've never heard anyone do that before and I teach high school, so I am accustomed to hearing all kinds of ridiculous slang.

Isn't it a hangover from Bridget Jones's Diary?

• Love 2

Elena doesn't want to be one of the first ones in jury.  Mark says they need to have a serious conversation with Raven to make sure Matt and Raven are really with them.

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena doesn't want to be one of the first ones in jury.  Mark says they need to have a serious conversation with Raven to make sure Matt and Raven are really with them.

Good luck with that, Mark! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas gets a boot next week.  She is excited.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable she must be, especially now. I'm sure sure will feel a bit better with the boot.

Just now, backformore said:

what was she doing??

It was just her and Matt doing their stupid act like they're 5 years old horseplay.  BB warned them to stop repeatedly before they finally did.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

The HOH crew is praising Alex for her speech to Elena during the Have Nots reveal.

I've opted to keep the feeds off today, unless something major happens, because I spent way too long yesterday watching them. So I'm glad I'm not witness to this.

• Love 4

So I'm reading that Raven is giving a raving review on Outback, the place sponsoring the dinner. I mean, they must be thrilled to hear such a positive story about how it gave her food poisoning and put her in the hospital for 2 days.

Outback: No Longer A Sponsor for Big Brother. THANKS RAVEN!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So I'm reading that Raven is giving a raving review on Outback, the place sponsoring the dinner. I mean, they must be thrilled to hear such a positive story about how it gave her food poisoning and put her in the hospital for 2 days.

Outback: No Longer A Sponsor for Big Brother. THANKS RAVEN!

Let's not forget that Raven can't eat steak. Or chicken. Or beef of any kind. Or food in general.

Of course, she says she can't have dairy but I've seen her hoovering in the ice cream, so...

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, backformore said:

what was she doing??

I am not sure, I was on a different camera.  When I changed to take a look it appeared they were chasing each other around the kitchen, probably ready to throw food.  She started singing at that point and we got fish.  She is such a brat.  She was saying to Matt, don;t come near me in an angry voice and he was laughing.   

They behave like 2nd graders.  Very odd. 

• Love 1

Kevin is telling Paul and company that Cody asked him again if there was any way for him to stay.  I don't even know if it's true.  Regardless, I'm not sure why Kevin thinks it's a good idea to bring it up.  Paul even asked him why Cody keeps going to Kevin of all people to ask this. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not sure, I was on a different camera.  When I changed to take a look it appeared they were chasing each other around the kitchen, probably ready to throw food.  She started singing at that point and we got fish.  She is such a brat.  She was saying to Matt, don;t come near me in an angry voice and he was laughing.   

They behave like 2nd graders.  Very odd. 

He was smacking her with a wiener. 

Not his wiener. She's used to that one. But one of Alex's hot dogs. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kevin is telling Paul and company that Cody asked him again if there was any way for him to stay.  I don't even know if it's true.  Regardless, I'm not sure why Kevin thinks it's a good idea to bring it up.  Paul even asked him why Cody keeps going to Kevin of all people to ask this. 

Looks like Kevin is moving up on the hit list.  He may get ahead of Mark if he keeps talking about Cody. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Oh, I would love for Britney to come back a third time. I know not everyone liked her, but unlike so many of these fools, she's genuinely funny. And she doesn't have to work at it. I think she's probably the funniest person they've ever had.

You and me both. I mean, I'll be the first to admit Britney was average at best as a BB player, but as a DR correspondent? Nonpareil. I've actually gone back and watched some of her clips not just because they're funny but to watch her performance, her eyes and hand gestures. And you know she wasn't being fed lines, because most DR "witticisms" are really bad shtick.

Really, if I weren't such a WKRP fan, Flapping Buttcheeks would've been on my shortlist of possible usernames here.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

You and me both. I mean, I'll be the first to admit Britney was average at best as a BB player, but as a DR correspondent? Nonpareil. I've actually gone back and watched some of her clips not just because they're funny but to watch her performance, her eyes and hand gestures. And you know she wasn't being fed lines, because most DR "witticisms" are really bad shtick.

Really, if I weren't such a WKRP fan, Flapping Buttcheeks would've been on my shortlist of possible usernames here.

I agree, Britney is one of my all time favorites.  Love that girl.  She was brazen, confident and hysterically funny.  

• Love 5

Matt just told Raven that he feels like they have 3 layers of protection in the game and he listed off everyone except for Kevin, Mark, and Elena I think.  Someone really needs to take Matt and Raven out.  I want to see them get their comeuppance. 

Matt and Raven are now discussing how to take Alex and Jason out down the line.  They say they will need to backdoor Alex to get her out.  Matt says they cannot miss when they take the shot at her.  Matt is not concerned about Jason coming after them because he says Jason will be scared at that point.  Matt also thinks they need to get rid of Kevin before he wins an HOH.

They also think Mark needs to go ASAP.  They want him out before Elena. 

I know Matt has said it before and I'm sure he'll say it again, but he just told Raven again that he wants her to win.  Matt thinks if it comes down to Raven and Alex as final 2, Alex might win.  Raven says that's why she needs to start winning some stuff.  He thinks that if it's Paul and Raven as final 2 that Paul would use his speech to try to get people to vote for Raven instead of him. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Oh I agree with you, 100%.   I just could not watch him.  He is my least fav of all seasons.  

Oh, I love anyone who hates Derrick! My people!

If only Mark and Elena would actually do something about this instead of just whining about it in bed.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

I know Matt has said it before and I'm sure he'll say it again, but he just told Raven again that he wants her to win.  Matt thinks if it comes down to Raven and Alex as final 2, Alex might win.  Raven says that's why she needs to start winning some stuff.  He thinks that if it's Paul and Raven as final 2 that Paul would use his speech to try to get people to vote for Raven instead of him. 

What? is he dreaming. Omg, I hate Paul, but even I'd vote for him before honey Raven Boo Boo

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zorak said:

She has to do it for a week.  Paul's punishment is the only one that lasts 48 hours.

Lame!!! Isn't that type of punishment for a week?? 

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

They could also try all recruits.  None of them having ever seen an episode or feed.  Give them a copy of the rules to study the first week.  Who knows?  It would level the playing field.  An All Stars for BB20 sounds fun, but.........the pool of wretched former houseguests is yuge!

This is what I want. A bunch of people who have never seen the show and they aren't shown previous seasons. Back to pure BB. 

2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Oh, I would love for Britney to come back a third time. I know not everyone liked her, but unlike so many of these fools, she's genuinely funny. And she doesn't have to work at it. I think she's probably the funniest person they've ever had.

I remember Hayden used the excuse to vote Enzo off that they were sure Enzo won AFH.  Heh.

Hands down Britney is my favorite. It kinda bums me out that she now has 3 kids cuz her coming back is even less than slim to none. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Elena says she might fuck some stuff up just for fun.  She says people are already mad at her for taking the money, she's on the outs, so why not.  Mark says this is the week to do it because there's no way Cody is staying this week.

Doooooooo it Elena! Piss off so Cody gets to stay! 

• Love 2

I wish there was a way Cody could stay but it sounds like he's definitely going. I guess the only way is if Matt pulls himself down. I don't know if they've done the POV ceremony yet.

Mark is telling Elena that if he wins HOH he is going to make a deal with Alex and Jason that will guarantee them safety.  He thinks Alex is not coming for him. 

From what he says it sounds like he wants to take out Paul, Josh, or Kevin if he wins HOH.  He really wants Elena to clear things up with Alex.  He's telling her she needs to put on an act if need be, much like he has done with Josh.

• Love 2

Mark is telling Elena that if he wins HOH he is going to make a deal with Alex and Jason that will guarantee them safety.  He thinks Alex is not coming for him. 

Yes, he said he thinks Alex is good for his game!  

• Love 1

There is no hope for this game.  It will be a Pagong* all the way to the end with Paul sitting next to his goat of choice, now unknown.  It won't be Alex.  Matt or Raven is my best guess. 

* Survivor reference

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is no hope for this game.  It will be a Pagong* all the way to the end with Paul sitting next to his goat of choice, now unknown.  It won't be Alex.  Matt or Raven is my best guess. 

Paulgonging! 

I think Paul ultimately wants to go the end with two pairs. Jason/Alex, Matt/Raven, Josh/Xmas. I'd put my money on the latter two.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark is clueless, and anything he tells Matt/Raven will immediately make its way directly to Paul.

It already did.  Not too long ago Matt and Raven were in the bathroom with Paul telling him about what Mark came to Matt with earlier today.

• Love 1

Elena continues to insist she was right to do what she did by taking the money.  Mark is trying to explain that Alex's issue is Elena breaking her word.  Now Elena is getting pissy with him.

Mark keeps telling her that he has her back whether she's right or wrong.  Elena keeps asking him if he thinks she was wrong.  He's not really answering.  He just keeps repeating that he has her back no matter what.

21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paulgonging! 

I think Paul ultimately wants to go the end with two pairs. Jason/Alex, Matt/Raven, Josh/Xmas. I'd put my money on the latter two.

I agree that will be the F7.  But the question is who will be at the end.  Not Christmas or Alex.  

Paul, Jason and Kevin are the have not's on Alex watch.  Interesting.  Did they volunteer or were they chosen?

Raven:  "Lady Gaga, if you need a backup dancer, holler." 

Sorry but we have seen Raven dance and Gaga is NOT calling!

• Love 3
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Paul, Jason and Kevin are the have not's on Alex watch.  Interesting.  Did they volunteer or were they chosen?

Why are they watching Alex? 

Raven says she always feels bad when she goes to restaurants because the waiters will ask her, "Don't you like your food?  Is it bad?"  She says it's great and wonderful but she just can't eat it.  Yet she manages to eat a ton of junk non-stop in the BB house.  But if going to restaurants is really such a problem for her then maybe she just shouldn't go to them.  It seems like a very simple solution to her problem.

• Love 18
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Sorry I meant Alexs' HOH.  Watch is a Navy term...Such as it happened on Dave's watch!  ( his time to steer the boat) so to speak.

I knew that, wings is sleepy today..:) 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

They didn't volunteer.  It was based on them being the first 4 out in the HOH comp.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says she always feels bad when she goes to restaurants because the waiters will ask her, "Don't you like your food?  Is it bad?"  She says it's great and wonderful but she just can't eat it.  Yet she manages to eat a ton of junk non-stop in the BB house.  But if going to restaurants is really such a problem for her then maybe she just shouldn't go to them.  It seems like a very simple solution to her problem.

What a terrible waste of money, I thought she had none.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I agree. Circle K has chips and coke.  

6 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I knew that, wings is sleepy today..:) 

So funny!  I just woke up from a nap.  lol

• Love 2