Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena is telling Matt and Raven that Alex should have done this and this in the veto comp.  She doesn't understand how Alex could think Elena wouldn't take the money.

What money?  I must have missed that one.  I will say if anybody has a chance to take money go for it.  Everyone but Paul, Alex and one more is going to get nada.

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

What money?  I must have missed that one.  I will say if anybody has a chance to take money go for it.  Everyone but Paul, Alex and one more is going to get nada.

Elena took $5000 in the veto comp as a prize.

• Love 1

Matt is sticking by his claim that the only things he cares about is making jury and getting Raven as far as he can.  Elena is telling him that the longer she stays in the house the more she can maximize her opportunities in the entertainment industry.

Just now, Hello Lady said:

So how do they backdoor Cody?

The noms will only stay the same if Matt uses the veto on himself (very unlikely).  He can use it to take Elena or Jason down and then Cody would go up.

• Love 3

Sorry but...who is Alex ex boyfriend and who is he on tour with?  From Alex ex letter to her;  "By the way I’ll look completely different when you see me next. On to the second half of the tour now."

Elena is telling Matt she doesn't know what her strategy is and she doesn't know who she's safe with.  She says nobody has been talking game the last few weeks.  Wake up, Elena. They're just not talking it with you!

Matt says his strategy is just to chill.  Earth shattering stuff there.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Elena is telling Matt she doesn't know what her strategy is and she doesn't know who she's safe with.  She says nobody has been talking game the last few weeks.  Wake up, Elena. They're just not talking it with you!

Matt says his strategy is just to chill.  Earth shattering stuff there.

Matt is utterly useless.

Elena should have just asked Matt to use the veto on her. If it doesn't matter who's stuck on the block since Cody's leaving, why not use it on her? At least attempt it. 

• Love 3

I hope this convo that Matt and Elena had will find it's way back to Paul and the others and really cause them to vote Elena out this week.  It's all I can hope for.

• Love 2

In the HOH, they were just talking about Christine and Cody from BB16 again. Christmas showed disgust and mocked Christine for saying she would be in a showmance if she needed to. Paul thought Christine and her husband were still happily married, but Cody said no and that he "looked it up." Interesting camera work with close ups on Christmas when Cody was explaining the inappropriateness of what they were doing. I wonder if it was dawning on her...

Edited by diana
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

For the love of Grodner, give us an America's Choice, America's HOH, BB Takeover, what have you that gives us the chance to clue these idiots in!

Frankly, I wish Mark, Jason, and Kevin would team up and vote out Matt. Cody is no threat to anyone except Paul. 

Zingbot usually has something to say.  Maybe a wake up call!

• Love 1

Matt says after what happened with Christmas and Mark yesterday and what happened with Elena and the money today, he thinks nobody will be pointing any guns at him and Raven.   He also said that Elena is smart and was talking about how nobody's been talking game with her.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Yolo said:

PLEASE TELL me what his response was?

He laughed because what else can you do when other people are in the room and they're laughing at you. Alex claimed she didn't trip him, he fell. And she called him Whistle Ass or something like that. 

ETA:

4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Zingbot usually has something to say.  Maybe a wake up call!

I'm expecting Zingbot to recycle an old zing for Kevin this year.

"Hey, Cody Christmas. Everyone likes you... except maybe Christine's husband Kevin's wife. Zing zing ziiiiiing!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Raven says she wouldn't be mad if she had played the veto, had the $5000, and then someone took it from her.  I don't believe that for a second. 

Matt is telling Raven to be prepared for a lot of people coming to her for game talk because everyone trusts her.  Raven says everyone trusts Paul, too. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

He laughed because what else can you do when other people are in the room and they're laughing at you. Alex claimed she didn't trip him, he fell. And she called him Whistle Ass or something like that. 

Seriously, she is such an abuser. True story: I had a best friend during university (who is not even my friend anymore) who was the worst. She was very emotionally and mentally abusive to her boyfriend, but she was also like that to me, her best friend. She used to humiliate me a lot and then make it seem like it was my fault. There was a lot more awful moments, but I can only imagine how Jason's feeling. I think he fully recognizes that it's not a fun situation to be in and it's not really joking either. 

I think it's why I ultimately hate Alex; she reminds me too much of my ex best friend. 

• Love 12

I don't know why they even invited all these foolish non players.  This should have been the Paul show.  Put him in the house and just let him win all alone.  These house guests want nothing more than a bit of information so they can run and tell Paul.  Paul is clever when he lets them know the stradagy for the next eviction then how dumb they are if they don't go with it.  It's the Paul show.  Plain and simple.

• Love 2

Raven says that Kevin needs to go because if he wins HOH there's no telling what he would do.  Raven says she thinks Josh and Christmas will take each other to the end.  Matt says they have an advantage because everyone else is pairing up and he and Raven have Paul.

Raven:  "Can you please call me to the DR so I can talk about my injuries?"  She is so transparent.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA:

I'm expecting Zingbot to recycle an old zing for Kevin this year.

"Hey, Cody Christmas. Everyone likes you... except maybe Christine's husband Kevin's wife. Zing zing ziiiiiing!"

She's too cocky with her punk ass!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

OH MY GOD. KEVIN, YOU'RE THE ONE IN THE HOUSE GROPING ON A YOUNGER WOMAN AS A MARRIED MAN AND TALKING ABOUT BONING HER IN JURY HOUSE. STOP THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW. 

Cody for AFP. I've decided that Cody needs to get AFP for dealing with all these shitty people. Also, I totally condone Cody kicking Paul's ass on finale night. 

Kevin is human garbage.  Fucking around with Christmas, humiliating his wife and children.  Trashing Cody when Kevin is the one with the shady connections.  How would he like being the joke in the house because he couldn't hold onto his home due to his sketchy lifestyle?  How about laughing about Kevin's father being thrown in prison?  He's a POS.   I was already sickened that he's catching a break from viewers when he's doing as much or more than Christine.  Christine practically gets death threats, and Kevin's a fan favorite.  Go figure.

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not opposed to a road trip, I have a cooler and some chairs.  Anyone have a gun? 

I have some nausea meds and, shh, even pain meds!, I can donate to the cause. You know, that 30 day supply of Phenergan that costs less than $20 WITHOUT insurance that the little sick girl can't afford. Perhaps we can bait Raven with them to admit she's a mental case who is making herself 'sicker' for the attention and if she self evicts, they are hers ;) 

It will save all the feed watchers from hearing her screech and watching her stuff foodd down her gullet at an alarming rate, copy others people's mannerisms, change accents, and engage in sexual activity with Matt while the room is occupied by other house guests. 

Oh yeah, I'll also bring gummy bears because they are necessary for every good road trip :) 

• Love 4
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Wait a second.  Matt is the nominee and he's going to take out Jason.  What a fool.  Take yourself out dummy.  With this house anything is possible.  What a dumb cluck.

Normally I would agree.  But he's not coming after anyone.  So if he used it on himself he would piss off just about everyone else because then there would be no option to backdoor Cody.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Normally I would agree.  But he's not coming after anyone.  So if he used it on himself he would piss off just about everyone else because then there would be no option to backdoor Cody.

Your right.  I forgot how he got there.  Wasn't he supposed to throw the competition?  Still a dumb cluck. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Wait a second.  Matt is the nominee and he's going to take out Jason.  What a fool.  Take yourself out dummy.  With this house anything is possible. 

Actually with this house it's so predictable. They will put Cody up & out. 

• Love 3

Why even come on BB just to hand it off to someone else, what the hell! Paul's not a stranger to BB, more reason to GET HIM OUT. Now that's the sad part, the pathetic part is if they took their heads out of Paul's short ass for a millisecond they would've realized that collectively there is power in numbers. He could've been home weeks ago. 

IDK, JUST MY 2 CENTS.

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Josh can go fuck himself. I'm over the Drama King here. Mr. Circus Clown can go bang his pots and pans right out the front door on Thursday.

I would love for Josh to be banging those pots and pans as he walks out to meet Julie.  She scowls at him and tells him to cut that shit out, what are you, five years old?  But then that would lead to Josh sobbing and Julie being forced to comfort him.  And fuck you, Josh, for putting that damned circus song in my head.

• Love 7

lolol Outback is sponsoring dinner for them, and Raven just said she ate there, got sick and had to go to the hospital...of course she did!!!

they didnt cut to fish...Outback is gonna be thrilled haha

Edited by Christi
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I'm almost at the point that I'd be more content watching a season of BB featuring Frankie Grande, Liztin, Amanda (BB15), Audrey, and Devin. This is serious. 

I would hate watch the fuck out of that and it would be glorious. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

For the love of Grodner, give us an America's Choice, America's HOH, BB Takeover, what have you that gives us the chance to clue these idiots in!

A week ago, I would've been thrilled with Pandora dropping the Diamond Power of Veto on an America-chosen houseguest. Now, however? I'm confident whoever received it would just do whatever best advances Paul's game.

• Love 1

I was out of town all day today so I missed everything. Thankfully. Cancel this season.

1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Paul is not budging from the HOH. 

I hope Paul and Cody stay up there all night and day because neither of them wants to cave. Poor Alex and I literally hate her lol.

• Love 10

Elena is talking about how the people who watch the live feeds know all kinds of info that the houseguests don't, like who is talking about them behind their back, etc.  Kevin asks if that just isn't the nature of the game.  I wonder if she was hoping it would be an opening for him to tell her what other people might be saying behind her back.  If that's what she was going for, he didn't take the bait.