Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm assuming that Jason is just blowing smoke to Cody. But wouldn't it be hysterical if people started throwing Hinky votes around, not realizing other people are doing it and Raven ends up getting evicted by accident. I would die. 

This would be the BEST THING EVER.

• Love 8

I just like to imagine what this season would have been like without Paul, because he's so controlling the house.  But then, there's been such absymal game play by several of the contestants (like Jess' terrible HOH week, Jess' play this whole week - or lack thereof).  Even with Paul in the house, had some of the others made some smart moves, he wouldn't have near the power he has.  If they can somehow get the votes to evict Raven this week, maybe things will turn around.  But I still hear too many people saying "oh they have to do this because they don't want Paul mad at them" I just want to scream.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

These two need to put aside their pride for five minutes and go talk to Josh. They need to ask him what he would do in the event of a tie. They need to lay out to him he's not on their radar and they won't put him up if they win HOH (which they wouldn't, they have bigger fish to fry). Make deals, people!

Yea that would be great.  But I'm not going to blame them.  They have zero reason to suspect Josh would work with them.  He has tortured them for 3 weeks and given no indication that he would be willing to do anything like this.  

• Love 9

Is there a reason why Jody still trusts Jason/Kevin that they're gonna vote the way they say they will? Pretty sure they've lied to them about damn near every single vote.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Is there a reason why Jody still trusts Jason/Kevin that they're gonna vote the way they say they will? Pretty sure they've lied to them about damn near every single vote.

Because they're terrible at this game and lack a basic understanding of house dynamics?

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Michichick said:

So in practical terms, Mark and Matt will vote Jessica out, right, since they have to cast a vote to evict? And Cody will vote to evict Raven.

Kevin and Jason are clearing their votes with Paul. Isn't that a shocker..

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Kevin and Jason are clearing their votes with Paul. Isn't that a shocker..

Last night Kevin asked Paul is he could throw a hinky vote and Paul said no. Why he needs Paul's permission is beyond me.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It's been a week since Jessica and Cody tried a trust exercise with the other HGs. If at first it doesn't succeed... try, try again (for the fourth time)?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Last night Kevin asked Paul is he could throw a hinky vote and Paul said no. Why he needs Paul's permission is beyond me.

I'd (not so) seriously die if Jason/Kevin both decided to throw a hinky vote, and Cody/Mark decided to vote out Raven in respect to their friendship. Then, Josh's head explodes and he accidentally votes out Raven because he's stunned at the idea of a tie.

• Love 4

My interpretation of the BB19 house:

"Paul, buddy! How should I vote with week? Can I throw a hinky vote? No? Okay, thanks!"

"Paul! I was thinking of making beef stroganoff for dinner... oh, you don't like it? So it's a no? Okay, thanks!"

"Can I run something by you, Paul? I was thinking of using the Veto on myself. You think it's a bad idea? So no? Okay, thanks!"

"Hey, Paul, am I allowed to wipe my own ass? No? Okay, thanks!"

• Love 22

Why should any of these people potentially blow up their game to help Jess?  She's done absolutely nothing but sulk and attach herself to Cody since Ramses left.  As much as I want Raven gone, I'm perfectly fine with Jess going.  No more dedicated Jess/Cody feed for the win!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Why should any of these people potentially blow up their game to help Jess?  She's done absolutely nothing but sulk and attach herself to Cody since Ramses left.  As much as I want Raven gone, I'm perfectly fine with Jess going.  No more dedicated Jess/Cody feed for the win!

I don't understand it either. From a viewer stand point, I do. Raven is disliked but as far as the player in the house?

Jess going is vastly better for their game than taking out Raven 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Thats why this season is so pitiful to me. .Once Cody is out, so am I..

7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

If they wanted to upset Paul, and we could see him explode, it would be great! I understand taking out Jess, but she is a better player than Raven, that;s for sure

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Harperlee1 said:

Not that I believe Raven's bs story anyway, but Matt's vitriol at Cody supposedly saying that he and Raven wouldn't work out because she can't have kids was a bit much, no? That's a valid (though understandably hurtful for the person who cannot have children) hill to die on in the mate picking process. It would be different if they were married and they found out she was infertile, and then he reacted that way. Or if his reaction included some derogatory language toward her. But to say that at the very beginning of a potential courtship is perfectly fine imo, and the person that feels that way and says it - one time and respectfully - isn't bad, or a "dickhead" or a piece of shit or whatever else Matt said. He must want to have a reason to say that about Cody, or must think viewers will see him as such a kind, compassionate guy coming to Raven's defense so passionately about that.

(But let me reiterate, I totally think she made that up.)

Yes, I think she is quite the little liar.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

My interpretation of the BB19 house:

"Paul, buddy! How should I vote with week? Can I throw a hinky vote? No? Okay, thanks!"

"Paul! I was thinking of making beef stroganoff for dinner... oh, you don't like it? So it's a no? Okay, thanks!"

"Can I run something by you, Paul? I was thinking of using the Veto on myself. You think it's a bad idea? So no? Okay, thanks!"

"Hey, Paul, am I allowed to wipe my own ass? No? Okay, thanks!"

Let me know when your interpreting something.

• Love 1

I wish Jess and Cody were better players so I could root for them to somehow flip the house.  But they are such poor players that I can't really, even though they may actually try to work against Paul.  God, this is reminding me of that awful Survivor season where they put Boston Rob on a team with sheep and they pretty much gave him the million.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

Jess and Cody are having a screaming match with Josh now. And Raven is walking around in a Las Vegas Show girl reject bikini. 

Everyone else is enjoying this. Especially Elena. 

Well Jess and Josh are screaming, Cody is sitting there. Honestly Cody is the smart one right now.

I'm okay with Jess leaving. I want to see other people start having conflict.

• Love 3

Josh is a baby. He's the epitome of someone who can dish it out but can't take it. Crying that they made personal attacks. What does he think all his remarks about Cody's lack of personality are?

And now Paul is saying nobody should call Josh a fat ass. Paul calls him the blob, for fuck's sake. I hate these people.

• Love 18

This "Stand your ground/You're a man" speech from Paul is painful. 

ETA:

Jessica to Cody about Josh: "I want to whack his head right off his fucking body."

and

Jessica to Cody about Josh: "He should have been a blowjob."

I can't with Paul. I just can't. The same fucking words, repeated in every sentence over and over and over.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Seriously. Paul is lecturing about hurtful words, after all the shit he's said about Josh behind his back? Give me a break, asshole. And he keeps saying the same stuff over and over and over and over and over...

• Love 8

Great. Now we'll have days of Josh's, "I respect you, but...[insult]. You're making it personal! I'm just all strategy! I have a family!"

I'm not too interested in watching that again - no idea who started it?

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Josh: "I'm making their life a living hell for the next two days."

Oh, fucking joy.

But it's all in the name of the game, boo boo! You know once Jess/Cody retaliate in some way, he'll be crying about how personal they are again.

Not that Jess/Cody are all completely right in these situations, but Josh's victim act is my least favorite weekly occurrence. I don't even find it funny like Raven's schtick.

• Love 11

I'm curious to know if there were physical threats made by Cody towards Josh (or the other way) and what they were, because every time Paul tells a story, it gets bigger and more involved every time. 

• Love 4

Sweet baby Jesus, now Josh is holding himself up as a paragon of virtue because he is transparent about his feelings whereas Cody and Jessica have apparently been hiding their feelings for 50 days and that will hurt Josh's family. What? He makes no goddamn sense. Also I'd like to be a fly on the wall when he finds out how much everyone has shit-talked him all game. Even his "friends."

Just now, Rough Draft said:

So much for Josh's secret plot to vote out Elena! 

I think Jessica wants to go home and she's making sure she will. Heh.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, mooses said:

Great. Now we'll have days of Josh's, "I respect you, but...[insult]. You're making it personal! I'm just all strategy! I have a family!"

I'm not too interested in watching that again - no idea who started it?

I have to be honest.  His breakdowns give me joy.  He's such a child that I relish when he swings to the crying part.  I'm a terrible person, I know.

• Love 8

You know, I thought that Jessica might go out Daniele-Donato-BB13 style and try to flip some HGs (at least to help Cody out) in some way. Would it be possible? Maybe not. But they really don't have too much to lose at this point.

I seriously overestimated their ability to do anything. 

10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Sweet baby Jesus, now Josh is holding himself up as a paragon of virtue because he is transparent about his feelings whereas Cody and Jessica have apparently been hiding their feelings for 50 days and that will hurt Josh's family. What? He makes no goddamn sense. Also I'd like to be a fly on the wall when he finds out how much everyone has shit-talked him all game. Even his "friends."

I think Jessica wants to go home and she's making sure she will. Heh.

I'd want to get out of there too. Aside from it being dirty in that place, I'd just want to get away from these morons as quickly as possible.

• Love 3

All three of Jody and Josh suck but the difference is that Jody body shame and use his accent as insults. That is why I can't and won't join in the outrage on their behalf 

ETA: Apparently the fight broke out because Jessica asked Josh to spell drought. She got mad when he asked her to spell evict. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 10
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

All three of Jody and Josh suck but the difference is that Jody body shame and use his accent as insults. That is why I can't and won't join in the outrage on their behalf 

I can't stand the whole House acting like Josh can't speak English well. Doesn't he speak two languages fluently? It's so rude when they try to teach him how to say words "properly."

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That's fair, I do think the body-shaming is completely shitty.

• Love 3

Christmas really "misinterpreted" that "if we weren't in this house..." bit from Cody because she spun it as Cody threatening to slit Josh's throat on the outside. 

You can just read the shock in my post, can't you?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

ETA: Apparently the fight broke out because Jessica asked Josh to spell drought. She got mad when he asked her to spell evict. 

Heh.  Good one for Josh.  I just can't with Paul's self-righteousness about "personal" insults after his act the past few seasons.

• Love 7

Further proof that Jessica is clueless: she said that if Cody wins safety and someone from Paul's side wins HOH, that HOH will go after Alex. Um, doubt it.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

I can't stand the whole House acting like Josh can't speak English well. Doesn't he speak two languages fluently? It's so rude when they try to teach him how to say words "properly."

The truth is he has trouble with some words.  I see nothing wrong in correcting his use and or pronouncation if he doesn't mind and he doesn't seem to.  Why not help educate him?  

2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Further proof that Jessica is clueless: she said that if Cody wins safety and someone from Paul's side wins HOH, that HOH will go after Alex. Um, doubt it.

Alex and Paul are hiding their F2 deal well.