Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, wings707 said:

Christmas was supposed to be getting married this September.  Her gift registries are online so this is a fresh breakup.  That is part of her story that could be behind some of her actions.  There has to be anger and sadness in there.  

She knows the entire hex but Paul and HOH comp was not part of that conversation.  At the time I don't think Jess even knew.  She  may have asked about that later.  

I remember reading about her engagement that happened a few months ago, but I didn't realize how soon she was supposed to get married. Again, I can see where a lot of her anger is coming from. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas was supposed to be getting married this September.  Her gift registries are online so this is a fresh breakup.  That is part of her story that could be behind some of her actions.  There has to be anger and sadness in there.  

I think I saw on Reddit that her fiance had been carrying on an affair for basically their entire relationship. She finally found out just before their wedding. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

If that is the case, not only will that be the first finale I won't watch, it will actually be the first episode since episode one season one that I don't watch.  I'm getting close to pulling the plug on this show because of stunts like having Paul back and handing him immunity, but a f2 like that would be the end for me watching this show. I want to enjoy my free time

Yeah, I won't watch a finale with Paul in it, not going to happen.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas knows exactly what the hex does and never shared that with anyone.  I like her for that.  

Wings, I had thought so too, at first. But in last nights show there is a scene of Paul telling all his minions in the HOH about the Hex. When Xmas went to talk to Jess and feigned ignorance and surprise, that was part of the plan to get Jess not to use the Hex.

• Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

Wings, I had thought so too, at first. But in last nights show there is a scene of Paul telling all his minions in the HOH about the Hex. When Xmas went to talk to Jess and feigned ignorance and surprise, that was part of the plan to get Jess not to use the Hex.

Well, Paul didn't know the entirety of the hex, right? I believe Jess was more honest with Christmas about what it did exactly. Paul kind of got a vague description, while Christmas got the whole explanation, including when she could use the hex (before the vote). I didn't watch last night's episode, but I do remember Jess/Christmas and Jess/Paul's conversations. Also, the fact that Paul couldn't possibly believe that the Hex doesn't favour him in some way and that the temptation competition can't simply be the curse on Jess (because duh, it's the curse on the whole house). 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas knows exactly what the hex does and never shared that with anyone.  I like her for that.  

I think she told Paul. Paul knows, Elena knows, Mark knows. Which makes them obsessing over what the hex does is stupid. 

Paul wants to have a "last peace offering" to Jess. LOL After Monday Paul thinks she wants to hear from him on not using the hex?  Yes Paul, she's gonna send Cody home and not use the hex so you can get your way.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

When Xmas gets her quiet and wise voice, I find myself liking her.  Her treatment of Josh from day one made me like her. How she always included him in the plan, I like her. When she scolds people for interrupting her and not letting her finish ( which she herself is guilty of constantly) and I get a little annoyed with her. When she talks about her lifes work to motivate others, and then encourages stripping someone apart by degrading what they are proud of , I am very disappointed in her. And, I think she will be very disappointed in herself when she sees some of these scenes.  I believe she has replaces "motivate" with strong arm and I cannot believe that is the message she wants to get out there.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

She has been playing along with Paul figuring out what it could be.  She knows.   I listened to the entire conversation between Jess and Christmas.  Jess told her the truth about the hex.  It was a very connecting talk ending in a hug and Christmas telling her she had a friend in her.  I am disappointed in Christmas not standing by her. 

4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think she told Paul. Paul knows, Elena knows, Mark knows. Which makes them obsessing over what the hex does is stupid. 

Paul wants to have a "last peace offering" to Jess. LOL After Monday Paul thinks she wants to hear from him on not using the hex?  Yes Paul, she's gonna send Cody home and not use the hex so you can get your way.

Paul doesn't know.  If he did he would not be agonizing over it and claiming he will suck his own dick if he is wrong.   Doesnt he wish he could!  Lol

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul doesn't know.  If he did he would not be agonizing over it and claiming he will suck his own dick if he is wrong.  

Paul was told, multiple times. Jessica out right told him everyone comes down, including Jason, no eviction, they go play HOH. 

Paul is such an egomaniac he refuses to believe she has that kind of power. That's why he's still trying to run scenarios, he's convinced himself she's lying about being able to save herself and Cody that he's even discussed votes with Alex last night. Gave the orders to all vote Jess.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 13

Artsda, I agree. She has told him everything. What they all seem to confused about is how long it is good for and is it a one and done. I think they may have hot on the fact that the reason they were so upset to be put on the block was because now they had to use it and no more safety net.  Her "safe for several weeks" comment had a great effect !! 

Her "safe for several weeks" comment had a great effect !! 

I'm starting to wonder if they (Jess/Cody) don't win HOH, if the others will worry that they can do it again, so they'll nominate someone else so there isn't another wasted HOH.  I'm thinking production might not answer any direct questions and keep it vague to screw with Paul and the others to see if her "several weeks" comment keeps working in their favor.  Since it's a crapshoot, I have to think positively! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TOL said:

They're planning to torture Jody during their golf turns for HOH.  That'll look good for the live audience.  Paul has directed all of them to do it but it'll end up being just Josh. After the other night I hope they can take it. Jess was cool during the plate challenge but that's completely different than having to putt with Josh's goddamn song in her ear

Interesting that PAUL directs the harassing, but steps back once his minions get it going. 

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She knows the entire hex but Paul and HOH comp was not part of that conversation.  At the time I don't think Jess even knew.  She  may have asked about that later.  

She apparently went off the other day about how irritated she was at the couples because she had just broken off her wedding and now she has to watch the couples be all over each other.  Like I get it probably hurts, A LOT, but you can't be pissy with people showing affection to each other. 

32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Everyone knows! Jessica has made it no secret about what it does.   Paul's dumb to think if Jessica won't use it with her being on the block.  He might have had a chance if he would have taken her off but he was an idiot and didn't do that. 

1 minute ago, backformore said:

Interesting that PAUL directs the harassing, but steps back once his minions get it going. 

I don't know how most of them don't see that.  Kevin sees it.  He's told Jason I believe so now Jason is likely more aware of it. 

• Love 1

Am I right that Jess went to the DR to get clarification on when she can use the HEX, and it is anytime including after the votes are announced?      

I hope so, since the Minions have been talking about voting out Jess so she "worries" about Cody in the house with all the women- I want Jess and Cody to know how the votes fell - maybe put a fire under Jess' ass get her to realize that Paul is NOT to be trusted.

• Love 1

Well damn.  Thanks for the correction.  Everybody knows.  What fun is that?   The only thing I was looking forward to is Paul's shocked face.  Why would she tell everyone?  Makes no sense to me.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well damn.  Thanks for the correction.  Everybody knows.  What fun is that?   The only thing I was looking forward to is Paul's shocked face.  Why would she tell everyone?  Makes no sense to me.  

Oh, don't worry. Paul will looked shocked. Sorry, I mean "shocked" because it'll be extra camera time.

But there will be no actual surprise from anyone in the living room. Or genuine reaction. Because this is Big Brother and we can never have anything nice.

• Love 10

I get why she did it - but it also would have been awesome if it would have been a total surprise to everyone.

She didn't want to use it this week but knew they were going to be put up so she had to call Paul's bluff, while acting like she was doing Paul a favor (so he wouldn't waste his HOH).  I think it will still be some sort of shock because apparently no one believes her that the eviction won't happen at all. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I get why she did it - but it also would have been awesome if it would have been a total surprise to everyone.

She didn't want to use it this week but knew they were going to be put up so she had to call Paul's bluff, while acting like she was doing Paul a favor (so he wouldn't waste his HOH).  I think it will still be some sort of shock because apparently no one believes her that the eviction won't happen at all. 

I bet anything when the feeds go down, it'll still be like that in the house but during the blackout before the show starts, they'll all be informed and then it'll be like a beginner's improv class on the couches come broadcast time. Kinda like how the last vote went down. "We all voted to save Josh but he's safe? OH NOES SO SHOCKING!!!1"

10 hours ago, llongori said:

Sorry for the crudeness, but this is too funny. Watching BBAD (about 11:10 BBtime), Paul is so stoked that he has "figured out" Jessica's hex. He says if he's right, he'll suck his own ***** dick. Unfortunately, he's wrong. Looks like we dodged a really big bullet on this one. LOL

Doubt it's really THAT big of a... bullet.  ;>

Thing I don't understand is why so many people - from Paul to Scaramucci - are so preoccupied with self-dick-sucking?  Call me old-fashioned, but I've always considered oral to be an experience best shared with another....

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, don't worry. Paul will looked shocked. Sorry, I mean "shocked" because it'll be extra camera time.

But there will be no actual surprise from anyone in the living room. Or genuine reaction. Because this is Big Brother and we can never have anything nice.

True. But hey, we got a couple of excellent blindsides this season with Jillian's eviction and then Ramses (at least with Elena)! So that's better than previous seasons, when blindsides have been completely ruined!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Thing I don't understand is why so many people - from Paul to Scaramucci - are so preoccupied with self-dick-sucking?  Call me old-fashioned, but I've always considered oral to be an experience best shared with another....

36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I bet anything when the feeds go down, it'll still be like that in the house but during the blackout before the show starts, they'll all be informed and then it'll be like a beginner's improv class on the couches come broadcast time. Kinda like how the last vote went down. "We all voted to save Josh but he's safe? OH NOES SO SHOCKING!!!1"

Did you know, if you try and cancel the feeds, they offer you a free month? My girlfriend had enough of this season already, so decided to cancel, and a free month was offered

11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Meanwhile, women around the world are like "You wanna do all the work and save my knees? Sign me up!"

Just now, F. M. said:

Did you know, if you try and cancel the feeds, they offer you a free month? My girlfriend had enough of this season already, so decided to cancel, and a free month was offered

Eh, they won't take my filthy (but colourful!) Canadian money. Every month is free in Soviet Canuckistan!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I kind of get it. She thought that she could save her Hex for another week by telling them so they wouldn't nominate her and Cody. Too bad the opposite effect happened and it all blew up in her face. Plus, why she would trust that Jody wouldn't be the next immediate target no matter what, I will never know.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slider said:

I'm starting to wonder if they (Jess/Cody) don't win HOH, if the others will worry that they can do it again, so they'll nominate someone else so there isn't another wasted HOH.  I'm thinking production might not answer any direct questions and keep it vague to screw with Paul and the others to see if her "several weeks" comment keeps working in their favor.  Since it's a crapshoot, I have to think positively! 

I have a feeling the cat will be out of the bag - she'll probably have an official Big Brother card to read about the Hex, which will let everyone know it allowed her to this just one week. Poor Jessica has to recite that cringey spell on Live TV.

She basically told them everything about the Hex by now anyway. It's just their own paranoia or wanting to sound like they're being oh-so strategic that's making them question it.

This happened last night after Elena told Mark she misses him. Mark/Elena also waltzed to Josh's pots and pans, and then Mark took the pots and pans up so Elena/Josh could waltz.

I can't help it! I like Mark.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
Just now, mooses said:

This happened last night after Elena told Mark she misses him. Mark/Elena also waltzed to Josh's pots and pans, and then Mark took the pots and pans up so Elena/Josh could waltz.

Mark is not that bad. Sure, he's emotional and can lose his temper, but he really does seem to have a good heart. Even with his hatred toward Christmas, he's still been there for her when she's needed a shoulder to cry on. I've witnessed him comforting her twice when she's been upset about her foot. And clearly, even with Josh's bullying toward Mark, they still find a few moments here and there to have fun together. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

True. But hey, we got a couple of excellent blindsides this season with Jillian's eviction and then Ramses (at least with Elena)! So that's better than previous seasons, when blindsides have been completely ruined!

A blindside the first week is mostly unheard of!!! That was so amazing and we got a Dustin face out of it too.  Ramses didn't look so shocked but everyone else was great with that one.  We've been very fortunate with eviction surprises this year!

6 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think Mark is a really great guy. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Evidently she and another bo broke up the previous year.  They both had full beards and mustache.  She must be a gal that likes facial hair...hello Paul!

30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Meanwhile, women around the world are like "You wanna do all the work and save my knees? Sign me up!"

Er - at the expense of reciprocity...?  ;>

(Having SNL Point/Counterpoint flashbacks)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul still thinks Jessica might not use the Hex. I'm give him this, he's persistent!

Or an idiot.

2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I know it's just a dumb show, but I am throwing all the good luck, vibes, and flights of angels in Cody and Jessica's direction tonight so they win HOH and get that bridge troll and his minions on the block. 

Prayer circle for a Jessica or Cody HoH! Guess those knee exercises are gonna come in handy after all. 

ETA: I'm rather pessimistic this morning. I should go make sure that no one swapped my coffee for decaf. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Paul still thinks Jessica might not use the Hex. I'm give him this, he's persistent!

Yeah - persistent like my favorite hemorrhoid.  And just like Herman, Paul just keeps itching and bitching....

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I know it's just a dumb show, but I am throwing all the good luck, vibes, and flights of angels in Cody and Jessica's direction tonight so they win HOH and get that bridge troll and his minions on the block. 

It may be a dumb show, but it's our dumb show!

I love knowing that once they get into power, they'll be insufferable and we can go back to not liking them. Hopefully this time, they won't pull a Jody and make a really stupid move.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

She apparently went off the other day about how irritated she was at the couples because she had just broken off her wedding and now she has to watch the couples be all over each other.  Like I get it probably hurts, A LOT, but you can't be pissy with people showing affection to each other. 

This is the same woman who questioned Cody's military service and then a day or two later whined to Josh that she was upset Cody never opened up to her about said military service because she would've been understanding.

Christmas is an annoying hypocrite.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

I love knowing that once they get into power, they'll be insufferable and we can go back to not liking them. Hopefully this time, they won't pull a Jody and make a really stupid move.

Right! Watch Jess/Cody win HOH and then put up Mark/Elena lol.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wonder if they made Jessica and Cody pack? Or at least put their suitcases in the storage room?

I'm sure they did. 

3 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Christmas is an annoying hypocrite.

+1

• Love 2

I wonder if they made Jessica and Cody pack? Or at least put their suitcases in the storage room?

I think they will put their empty suitcases in there.  No way will they bother to pack all of their things.  

Just now, wings707 said:

I think they will put their empty suitcases in there.  No way will they bother to pack all of their things.  

They should have packed just to screw with Paul lol

• Love 6
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

That was the day that she ended up crying in the kitchen and getting what looked like the best hug of her life from Jessica. She had gone to the doctor that morning, and Elena said she could tell she was off all day. I think she was just pissed off at everything - which, I've been irrationally pissed off at everything before so I'll give her a pass.

It was pretty funny she told her Showmance irritation to Raven/Matt of all people - I mean, they got it on in the room she was sleeping in!

It doesn't make sense that nobody's just apologized to Jessica/Cody for what happened. They all seem to think that it crossed a line (although they all point fingers at others for that, not at themselves). And, even if they thought it was warranted, he didn't self evict and he's clearly staying this week. It's possible they could get power or safety. A small apology before that happens could go a long way. And, if they don't get power this one, one of them is staying - it couldn't hurt. Plus, you'd look better than you did!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

It was pretty funny she told her Showmance irritation to Raven/Matt of all people - I mean, they got it on in the room she was sleeping in!

Apparently at one point Raven was giving Matt a handjob/Matt was fingering Raven while they were talking to Christmas. That is some nasty shit. Ugh, Matt and Raven need to go.

Kevin and Jason were just talking. Kevin was asking Jason if this was really gonna be a dead week. Jason said he doesn't know. Jason told Kevin to vote Jessica out. Kevin said, "Are we going to bring Cody into the cult?" Jason was like 'fuck no' and Kevin laughed and was like "I don't fucking care." Very weird convo lol.

• Love 2

Their vaccuum is broke lol 

Kevin says they better return it to walmart.

They've been using the same fucking vacuum for years and it breaks every. single. year. You'd think by now someone on the staff would've gotten a coupon for Home Depot and replaced it.

They should talk to Survivor's staff. They managed to put those Michael's coupons to good use this year for the Immunity necklace. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

It doesn't make sense that nobody's just apologized to Jessica/Cody for what happened. They all seem to think that it crossed a line (although they all point fingers at others for that, not at themselves). And, even if they thought it was warranted, he didn't self evict and he's clearly staying this week. It's possible they could get power or safety. A small apology before that happens could go a long way. And, if they don't get power this one, one of them is staying - it couldn't hurt. Plus, you'd look better than you did!

Yea really. This is another reason to pray for a Jess/Cody HOH, to see everyone apologize to them suddenly and them be like fuck off lol.

• Love 9