Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Where is Kevin?? Lol

I know why Paul doesn't want Alex to figure out that the 3 of them are working together - but why does Christmas care?? They said Alex will go to jury and talk crap about them all. But if you're planning to be in the top 2-3 together then who cares??? Lol. 

Paul just wants josh to grovel. And he's not getting it 

Paul says josh has jeopardize all 3 of them. HOW!?!??

• Love 2

Hahahaha 

josh "this is fucking horse shit. This is horse shit"

christmas "whaaaaaaattttt!?" 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Could Josh be trying to bait Paul into splitting the vote then keeping Alex? 

He's not baiting. He right out told Paul multiple times that he can split the vote and josh will vote her out. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Lol 

alex says "you couldn't even vote out Kevin for me"

paul "my hands were tied, everyone wanted raven out"

alex "it was fucking you and Christmas dude - even josh voted Kevin out" 

haha!

Wow, I'm loving this. Maybe she does have more than one brain cell...hopefully she was in shock earlier and she'll get angrier and angrier before eviction night. Hopefully Josh can pull it together and tell her in front of Paul that he'll keep her if it's a tie. Then she'll know when there's no tie that it was all Paul. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Lol 

alex says "you couldn't even vote out Kevin for me"

paul "my hands were tied, everyone wanted raven out"

alex "it was fucking you and Christmas dude - even josh voted Kevin out" 

haha!

Paul goes to josh "you played yourself big time" 

Bwahahahaha How dare Josh tell Alex that he voted for Kevin to leave which made Paul sound like a liar.  Christmas and Paul are gonna kick Josh's ass.  He knows he's not allowed to give out any info not approved by HBIC Paul.  I hope Josh can stand up to them because he already has Paul's number.   Please don't cry Josh.  For once don't cry.  

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

He's trying to work on Jury votes! He's not allowed to do that! Only Paul can do that! 

Yeah, I know!  That is what I posted with the above.  You quoted before I finished. 

• Love 1

Omg I really really hate this Xmas/Paul pile-on of Josh that happens daily now. Xmas reminds me of a concentration camp guard in the way she makes sure she's even more brutal than the director. 

ETA: I can't watch this anymore. It's seriously creepy and scary, the way Xmas sits there with that cold face while Paul tears Josh apart again.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 9

I am so pleased to see Josh standing up for himself. Seriously, he's in between a rock and a hard place, and he's doing what he can to get to F3. I am going to cheer him on to take Paul out, but if he can't, I do hope Paul does take him to F2. I do worry that with him starting to go rogue and Paul seeing it, that he might change his mind and try to take him out next eviction instead. At this point, Paul wins against Christmas or Kevin, so he doesn't technically need to take Josh; it just makes his speech at the end a little easier to bash Josh and argue for why Paul should get it over him. 

I'm kind of glad that Christmas is going to get crushed on finale night, when Paul starts to distance himself. She is in for a rude awakening when she gets out; and who knew that she was in a much better position and would have 100% been asked back when she broke her foot. If she had left then, she would have been a shoe in to return. Now, however? Josh will be asked back before Christmas.

Josh shouldn't save Alex, though, because she'll still be up Paul's ass and it won't help him any more than Kevin staying. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Christmas is, like, scary crazy. 

Like, Alex is just a bitch. Christmas is disturbing. 

I think that a huge part of Alex's problems as far as being a terrible person and mean girl are that (although she is not far from being 30 years old) she is very immature and not terribly evolved at this point.  She probably doesn't know how to deal with a lot of different types of people outside of her immediate circle of friends.    In 10 years, she might be a more decent person.  Right now, she has very little self-awareness.  She is still stuck in the schoolyard mean girl mentality.  She's in that 'I will bully someone (Kevin) until he hates me, and then I can hate him for hating me' stage.

Christmas is older and seemingly more mature, more well-thought out and more well-spoken than Alex, I guess, which makes her behavior even more chilling because she *should* be way out of that cruel, cold, calculated, cult follower stage by now. 

Alex is a stupid young girl who has a lot of growing up to do, and who will hopefully, one day, see the error of her ways.  Christmas should already be evolved and self-aware, and she is still an awful, unhinged person anyway.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Josh shouldn't save Alex, though, because she'll still be up Paul's ass and it won't help him any more than Kevin staying. 

ITA. Josh has got to be real savvy between now and eviction night. He's got to work Alex for her jury vote and let her know that this is all Paul's doing without blowing up his own game. And based on the fact that Alex has always told Paul everything, this could easily blow up in his face. 

Right now, Josh is guaranteed second place, but if he tries too hard to get the jury votes for first, he could end up in fourth place.  

Is Alex still crying in the have not room?

Have they stopped attacking Josh?

Thanks to everyone with the feeds reporting what's going on in the house. :)

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

I think that a huge part of Alex's problems as far as being a terrible person and mean girl are that (although she is not far from being 30 years old) she is very immature and not terribly evolved at this point.  She probably doesn't know how to deal with a lot of different types of people outside of her immediate circle of friends.    In 10 years, she might be a more decent person.  Right now, she has very little self-awareness.  She is still stuck in the schoolyard mean girl mentality.

Christmas is older and seemingly more mature, more well-thought out and more well spoken than Alex, I guess, which makes her behavior even more chilling because she *should* be way out of that cruel, cold, calculated, cult follower stage by now. 

Alex is a stupid young girl who has a lot of growing up to do, and who will hopefully, one day, see the error of her ways.  Christmas should already be evolved and self-aware, and she is still an awful, unhinged person anyway.

Hmm. It really seems as if Christmas has substituted addictions. She's addicted to Paul. She clings to him and is willing to ruin her relationships with all other HG's if she still has Paul. I honestly think if Paul told her to kill someone for his sake she would. I also think that she has an inner need for sadism that's found a perfect vessel in Paul -- Paul's whole game has been about being so sadistic towards the targets that they want to leave the house. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Is Alex still crying in the have not room?

Have they stopped attacking Josh. 

Alex is doing laundry.  Kevin is laying outside.  Christmas and Paul are in the kitchen cooking.  Josh just came into the kitchen.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She's so, so disturbing. 

Alex is awful, no doubt, but she's just normally awful. You know, just a generally bad person. 

Christmas is just unhinged. 

The issue I have with Christmas that I don't have with Alex is that Alex is awful to people she dislikes, Christmas is awful to people she likes and dislikes. Sometimes, I feel she treats Josh worse than she did Cody whom she hated 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hmm. It really seems as if Christmas has substituted addictions. She's addicted to Paul. She clings to him and is willing to ruin her relationships with all other HG's if she still has Paul. I honestly think if Paul told her to kill someone for his sake she would. I also think that she has an inner need for sadism that's found a perfect vessel in Paul -- Paul's whole game has been about being so sadistic towards the targets that they want to leave the house. 

I'm sure the substitution of addictions has a lot to do with it too.  But I mean, just in general, on the surface (listening to general speech patterns, thought processes and quality or content of conversations and what not), Alex is the one who is obviously, blatantly, more immature and not very evolved.  Christmas hides her issues a bit better -- they are not as obvious and upfront as Alex's are -- but then we start to see the real Christmas reveal herself as the game gets nastier and more cutthroat, and she becomes one of the worst, most awful people in the house!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

The issue I have with Christmas that I don't have with Alex is that Alex is awful to people she dislikes, Christmas is awful to people she likes and dislikes. Sometimes, I feel she treats Josh worse than she did Cody whom she hated 

I don't think Christmas likes Josh anymore. I think she's stuck with him because of how the game is but right now she's looking ahead to a future with Paul, an invite back to Big Brother, and Josh is just the nuisance who happens to be very good at competitions that she needs for this fairy-tale ending with Paul.

I also think Christmas is dismayed that Josh has way too much humanity for her tastes. 

• Love 21
30 minutes ago, Christi said:

Paul is so relieved that he can now blame Josh fpr all this mess, instead of himself.  If u feel bad Paul, use the veto??  does he really not think that Alex realizes this?

Paul feels bad, in my opinion, only because he can't give a solid reason to Alex as to why he's getting rid of her this week when he promised that they were F2. I think Alex sees this and I don't think she's as loyal to him because of it. Has she said that she'd vote for him in the end? Sure, but she's not as infatuated because he's the one who's ending her game and she knows he's to blame. But now he doesn't have that for sure vote because he can't pass off the blame and have his hands completely clean. His hands got dirty this week and that's why he hates it. 

Man, though, I wish he just owned it instead of pretending to be a wreck about it. He wants Alex out this week, or else he would have taken up Christmas' offer to go up and get Kevin out. Just tell her that, then! Because if you don't, then Josh 110% will in his goodbye message. 

ETA:

Thank you, Dan. I wasn't on the live feeds, though, when I watched his second season and I've never seen his first (my plans are to do that this year) but was Dan ever a dick to people? I mean, either to the extent of Paul or on a similar level?

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 18
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Thank you, Dan. I wasn't on the live feeds, though, when I watched his second season and I've never seen his first (my plans are to do that this year) but was Dan ever a dick to people? I mean, either to the extent of Paul or on a similar level?

No. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Omg. Josh's face when Paul cries and then immediately stops when Alex leaves the room (on the episode). That was hilarious. 

I know! And I'm so glad for the follow-up DR where Josh said, "I feel like I just saw the devil...." I know Paul is in no danger of winning AFP, but stuff like that helps seal the deal.

• Love 10

Dan was cut throat and manipulative and in BB14 his dynamic with Danielle became sort of weird but Dan was never a dick to people, no. In fact Britney said that "Dan mist" was the way he could calmly talk someone into doing what he wanted without ever going for the hard sell.

I mean, I think the only winners who were ever mean just to be mean were Jun, Evel Dick and Mike Boogie. 

The great players IMO find a way to get what they want without resorting to the kind of Stanford Prison tactics of Paul. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No. 

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dan was cut throat and manipulative and in BB14 his dynamic with Danielle became sort of weird but Dan was never a dick to people, no. In fact Britney said that "Dan mist" was the way he could calmly talk someone into doing what he wanted without ever going for the hard sell.

I mean, I think the only winners who were ever mean just to be mean were Jun, Evel Dick and Mike Boogie. 

The great players IMO find a way to get what they want without resorting to the kind of Stanford Prison tactics of Paul. 

Ok, thanks. I mean, I loved Dan in BB14 and thought that he definitely deserved the win over Ian, even though I liked Ian enough where I didn't mind his win (and I certainly LOATHE that Paul is probably going to end up with the same record as Dan as never having been evicted), and I also remember watching his relationship with Danielle. I thought that it was such an odd relationship and I wonder why she kept trusting him when she had Shane, but I did find Dan's gameplay brilliant. But not having started the live feeds officially until the following season, I knew there was missing information. I think I started reading into some of the live feeds stuff periodically in season 13 and some in Dan's season, but I only looked into it so much. 

Again, why I love Dan is that he always was willing to get his hands dirty and I remember him landing himself on the block and wasn't afraid to, unlike Paul. But, of course, I've always wondered, since season 14 was five years ago, if my perceptions have changed drastically since then and I was just remembering things wrong, and if my perceptions would be the same if I rewatched season 14 now.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, diana said:

And this woman wrote a self-help book! I can't even.

Well ... if Christmas's goal was to improve her own self-esteem, I have to say she did an amazing job. She feels completely entitled to all the good things in life and doesn't care who she has to hurt to get what she wants. She's a totally awful person but if her goal was simply to get to a place of "I feel good about myself" then she's done a good job. Actually her version of self-help reminds me a lot of those CEO motivational books where they advocate firing people left and right, laying off half the company, and just acting like a heartless dick. 

• Love 17

Alex is in the kitchen going over who will vote for Paul if he gets to the end.  Why is she doing this?  It kills me that she says Paul will have her vote after all this.  She's also convinced she can get Jason to vote for Paul in the end, too.  I hope Jason doesn't fall for whatever Alex tells him.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Christi said:

Josh walks in and Paul freaks out and asks him...What r u doing??

um walking in the kitchen.....busted much Paul?

I took a break from the feeds.  Was he headed to talk to Alex?  

Just now, zorak said:

I hope Jason's reaction to Alex telling him he should vote for Paul is "Hell no!"

I think it will be.  He has heard from the rest of the jury and is now certain Paul played him. 

• Love 2

I'm sure seeing Alex and Paul talking in the kitchen further cemented in Josh's mind the notion that Paul is still trying to keep Alex on his side in all of this.

I feel there is no hope for Alex since she's telling Paul she's worried about how Cody will vote because of how it might impact Paul's vote total.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't think Christmas likes Josh anymore. I think she's stuck with him because of how the game is but right now she's looking ahead to a future with Paul, an invite back to Big Brother, and Josh is just the nuisance who happens to be very good at competitions that she needs for this fairy-tale ending with Paul.

I also think Christmas is dismayed that Josh has way too much humanity for her tastes. 

Absolutely she dislikes Josh now, but she was treating him poorly when she still liked him. Unless she's hated him all along. Which is possible with her

• Love 4

Alex by herself in the living room:  "So much for friendship." 

Then she went on to say she's going to keep it classy and not blow up anyone's game.  Damn!

Alex is telling all of Paul's fans that it's a counterfeit move that he's pulling.  She says Jason wouldn't have done that.

• Love 6

The only thing I can think is that Alex is doing the ol' "Well, if I'm going to lose, I at least hope that the guy who beat me wins so I can say I lost to the ultimate winner." As otherwise, she seems way too invested in Paul winning this thing. Yikes, lady.

• Love 7