Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

From twitter. 

DHkXb8qUIAAhy70.jpg:large

If you missed it last night, Paul locked down & suggested a final 3 deal with Josh and Christmas. #BB19

No wonder Alex dropped out of his #2 slot if that was ever true.  I don't think he wants to sit next to Christmas, either. 

He thinks he can beat Josh, I don't think he can. Its a case if who is more pathetic! 

29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

To be fair, I don't think he meant it maliciously and he definitely didn't mean it seriously. It is a joke, just not a very tasteful one and the subject matter is what gives pause. And I was going to give props to Alex and Matt for telling him that he crossed a line but Matt kept laughing throughout it, so not so much with the props. 

It's not at the level of Frankie Grande saying how he was going to rape Victoria until she was bleeding from multiple places. But it's still not a good look. 

ETA: I keep coming back to this and rereading it and (to me) it sounds like I'm absolving Jason of his sin. Which is not the case. Dark humour is a thing. My own sense of humour can be as black as the midnight sky. But I also know my audience and my setting and I tell jokes appropriately. A rape joke in a house that is monitored by a 24/7 live feed? No. No no no. Something said in the comfort and privacy of your own home to your spouse when you can both see the humour and no one is offended? Completely different. 

Also, the petty side of me wants to point out that Alex had no problem with this joke while not that long after this, she was crying in the HoH about Jessica "slapping her vagina". A joke versus a physical action are two completely different things but only one of those bothered her. 

Meh. They all suck.

They do.

This....Jason: "You want me to hold her? Because I'll hold the shit out of her while you guys take turns."

Sorry, that just wrong!Alex and her horrible sounding voice doesn't like girls, especially as I think she liked Cody, until he hooked up with Jessica. 

Edited by Hello Lady
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Of course he thinks he can beat Josh and if they are F2 I would love to see a landslide win for Josh and I hate him, just not as much as Paul! 

Exactly, so I hope like hell, the jury thinks like you and I! 

• Love 1

I think Cody said if Paul is in the Final 2 he would vote for him. In general he hates all of them but for the game he would vote Paul. I don't think know who would vote for that annoying Josh. I also think that money would be good in his hands. I still think Josh is on the low end of the spectrum. Something ain't right with that kid. He can dish it out but can't take. Big baby!!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason is still wearing his xtreme unitard but is wearing the cowboy hat.  I wonder why BB isn't making him wear the helmet.

Jason just likes wearing the outfit, he's kinky that way! LOL.

10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason is still wearing his xtreme unitard but is wearing the cowboy hat.  I wonder why BB isn't making him wear the helmet.

Cervical spine health is my guess.  

7 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Jason just likes wearing the outfit, he's kinky that way! LOL.

He hates it! 

Apparently the punishments are done today according to twitter. 

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  2m2 minutes ago

9:50 AM Christmas to KT crew says she gets her boot Mon, Tue, or Wed. Before next HOH (comp) she'll have a new shoe to show off. #BB19 #BBLF

Oh goody.  We will get to hear Raven's experience with a boot.  We have already heard how it feels to have her pins removed.  ***eye roll***

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Okay.  What do we expect today.   Paul saying Jason is sketch.   He has to go.  He is more of a threat to him than Mark at this point. 

Paul's prepping in case Mark wins PoV; if Target #1 drops out of Paul's sights, he wants Target #2 lined up and ready to go.

25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

When do Jason and Alex get to lose their punishments?  I thought it was only for a week.  Is it 2 weeks?  

It is one week - but remember: that's one week after the last PoV comp, when they got the punishments.  They should be clear by late Saturday night / early Sunday morning, IIRC.

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cervical spine health is my guess.  

He hates it! 

Apparently the punishments are done today according to twitter. 

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  2m2 minutes ago

9:50 AM Christmas to KT crew says she gets her boot Mon, Tue, or Wed. Before next HOH (comp) she'll have a new shoe to show off. #BB19 #BBLF

Oh goody.  We will get to hear Raven's experience with a boot.  We have already heard how it feels to have her pins removed.  ***eye roll***

I don't listen to her anymore.

Jason was just the victim of Alex's sugar/salt switcheroo.  Matt thinks it was Josh who did it.  Christmas tried to put the blame on Cody.  Nobody seems to be aware that Alex is the one who did it.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jason was just the victim of Alex's sugar/salt switcheroo.  Matt thinks it was Josh who did it.  Christmas tried to put the blame on Cody.  Nobody seems to be aware that Alex is the one who did it.

Oh, Alex. That "lovable" "prankster" who keeps stealing pages out of the James Book of Pranks. Isn't she just so funny? 

I swear to God, if they don't start editing her correctly and realistically on the show, we're looking at BB19's AFP winner.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Exactly, so I hope like hell, the jury thinks like you and I! 

Re: Jury votes for Paul versus Josh - unfortunately people on the jury, no matter who they hate, always turn noble at the last minute and vote for the person they think played the best game . Sadly, I think, in their perverted admiration,  they will decide that was Paul. At which point I will be screaming "no, no, no" at my TV set. 

ETA: If I bother to watch. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Re: Jury votes for Paul versus Josh - unfortunately people on the jury, no matter who they hate, always turn noble at the last minute and vote for the person they think played the best game .

Not ALWAYS (see Dan in BB14 and Dani, to a certain extent, in BB3). 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Alex. That "lovable" "prankster" who keeps stealing pages out of the James Book of Pranks. Isn't she just so funny? 

What's funny (not really) is that Matt made a comment about how wasteful it was since Jason had to throw out his whole cup of coffee.  He also made a comment about how people need to stop doing this kind of stuff.  But Matt didn't seem to have a problem with Paul switching the decaf/regular coffee.

And now we are being subjected to a Matt/Christmas/Jason bash session of Cody.  Matt said he hopes BB showed Cody walking out of Christmas's "I have chosen to stay in the game" speech.  He said it was the most "unclassy" thing he's ever seen.  I guess Raven's trashy scream fest at Jessica about Cody's dick was classier.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

What's funny (not really) is that Matt made a comment about how wasteful it was since Jason had to throw out his whole cup of coffee.  He also made a comment about how people need to stop doing this kind of stuff.  But Matt didn't seem to have a problem with Paul switching the decaf/regular coffee.

And now we are being subjected to a Matt/Christmas/Jason bash session of Cody.  Matt said he hopes BB showed Cody walking out of Christmas's "I have chosen to stay in the game" speech.  He said it was the most "unclassy" thing he's ever seen.  I guess Raven's trashy scream fest at Jessica about Cody's dick was classier.

Have they noticed Cody is out of the house, sheesh. Who found the cereal montage funny. He's gross, he came to eat and get laid. #Lazyfraud

• Love 5

Early morning activités were hysterical. About 3:32am in the HOH with Xmas, Paul and Josh, Xmas sees a rodent run across the kitchen counter. Paul and Josh race down to tray and catch it. Xmas is upstairs cracking up watching their antics. 3:55am she goes down to help.

1 minute ago, missyb said:

Early morning activités were hysterical. About 3:32am in the HOH with Xmas, Paul and Josh, Xmas sees a rodent run across the kitchen counter. Paul and Josh race down to tray and catch it. Xmas is upstairs cracking up watching their antics. 3:55am she goes down to help.

How can they tell one rat from another in that house..:)

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think he's done really well with it and been a good sport and since it's done soon they are probably giving him some slack. 

Unlike alex who has bitched the entire time 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

Christmas has done herself no favors by being on the show.  If her goal was to promote herself as a badass trainer, she failed miserably.  She comes off as a weak follower. 

After watching last nights episode, Jason can go anytime   He's such an embarrassment to the game.  

I think Paul's dream final three would be Josh and Raven, taking Josh to final two.  

How much would I love Paul to lose again to another woman so I'm good with Alex or Raven winning over Paul.  

This season was definitely rigged for Paul to win.  Note to BB: the best seasons did not have any retuning vets.   I want a redo.   This sucks.  

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Have they noticed Cody is out of the house, sheesh. Who found the cereal montage funny. He's gross, he came to eat and get laid. #Lazyfraud

Think of it from this perspective:

- You're a single thirtysomething male, working a job you can just up and walk away from without regret.

- Someone walks up and offers you a spot on a TV show.

- The deal includes free room, board and chances for sex - all in return for sitting on your ass for 3+ months.

Are you turning them down...???  :>

• Love 5
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Of course he thinks he can beat Josh and if they are F2 I would love to see a landslide win for Josh and I hate him, just not as much as Paul! 

Oh Wings707, I was thinking the exact same thing.  As much as I cannot stand Josh, It would pleasure me immensely to have Paul get to final 2 and lose again to a lesser player.  Then I can watch him walk over to his family sobbing "I tried so hard" or whatever the frack he said.  And I was originally happy to see Paul back in the game because I felt he was robbed.  I am not a fan of how he plays the game now.  

2 hours ago, wings707 said:
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Paul said it sometime a go that the golden apple was meant for him ( to give the vet one week of safety). I doubt that because I think Paul would rather roll the dice than put that kind of spotlight on himself.

Yes.  I read this awhile back.  I find it curious that no one, in the house, has talked about it.  

This happened a few days ago. They were up in the HoH. Paul, Josh, maybe Christmas? Maybe Alex? I don't really remember. But Paul did add an 'I assume' after he said it, saying because he was the only vet. And then Josh laughed about how he stole it from him instead.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think Cody said if Paul is in the Final 2 he would vote for him. In general he hates all of them but for the game he would vote Paul. I don't think know who would vote for that annoying Josh. I also think that money would be good in his hands. I still think Josh is on the low end of the spectrum. Something ain't right with that kid. He can dish it out but can't take. Big baby!!!!

In his after eviction ipad questions, he said he wanted to vote for no one (as do I, Cody, as do I), but I can see him voting for Paul. Usually, I like when juries aren't bitter because I like seeing people who played the game win (not counting people like Survivor's Russell, because purposely being an asshole and pissing people off is not playing a better game), but I will be a total hypocrite and say I would die laughing if Paul is in F2 and loses again because people are mad. I don't want any of them to win, but right now, I have to go with what would be most entertaining for me. And if the one thing that doesn't go Paul's way in this game is the win, I can't say I would be at all sad (unless it was Raven in F2 with him. I really don't want her to get the money either. But I could probably live with Josh getting it just to see the look on Paul's face when he realizes he lost again.)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

This happened a few days ago. They were up in the HoH. Paul, Josh, maybe Christmas? Maybe Alex? I don't really remember. But Paul did add an 'I assume' after he said it, saying because he was the only vet. And then Josh laughed about how he stole it from him instead.

In his after eviction ipad questions, he said he wanted to vote for no one (as do I, Cody, as do I), but I can see him voting for Paul. Usually, I like when juries aren't bitter because I like seeing people who played the game win (not counting people like Survivor's Russell, because purposely being an asshole and pissing people off is not playing a better game), but I will be a total hypocrite and say I would die laughing if Paul is in F2 and loses again because people are mad. I don't want any of them to win, but right now, I have to go with what would be most entertaining for me. And if the one thing that doesn't go Paul's way in this game is the win, I can't say I would be at all sad (unless it was Raven in F2 with him. I really don't want her to get the money either. But I could probably live with Josh getting it just to see the look on Paul's face when he realizes he lost again.)

My reasoning for Josh getting the money, would be his behaviour wouldn't have been so bad, had Paul not egged him on .He told him to create chaos, he's a vet, so Josh complied.

This is an unpopular opinion but I have liked Josh from day one. Many many times he makes it very difficult. He loses control so easily. He beats his opinion to a pulp. But, I believe he is playing a very calculating game.He has not taken a back seat and while others think they are controlling him, he is making moves that are good for his game. I don't know if he will ever get credit for that but Xmas knows. She talks to him the most. Paul knows and may be counting on a general dislike of Josh himself. But if Josh can cohesively outline ( and please, succinctly)how he has played the game. He could win. he did not sit by passively and let others do the heavy lifting. he put himself out there. And, he has great insights into the house Not always right on the mark but close. Last night he was discussing how he is fairly sure Kevin was casting the funky votes. Paul said, really you think. Josh says yes I do. Now Paul knows this was under his orders but I think he is surprised and impressed at Joshs reasoning .

5 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

In an EW interview with Julie Chen, she said she could see Cody reaching into his bag and randomly drawing a key for winner. LOL

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If it has red hair and dresses like a five year old, watch out. That's the worst of them all. 

Hmmm.  When Christmas and Matt were trying to find hair to use for the fake rat Matt said he wished they could use one of Raven's wigs. 

I found this "short" history of all the changes and add-ons since the beginning in the comments:  http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-spoilers-apple-tree-twist-arrives/

We are frogs and the water is boiling  :)

"How the game evolved with SeasonTwist/Changes:
Season 1
Original Format
Season 2
Head of Household☆Jury☆Food Competition☆12 Houseguests
Season 3
HOH☆Silver Power of Veto☆Jury☆12 Houseguests☆Food Competition☆Previously Evicted House Guest
Season 4
Golden Power of Veto☆ Food Competition☆Diamond Power of Veto☆The X-Factor☆Event Ordering☆13 Houseguests
Season 5
13 players☆ Double Eviction☆Project DNA☆Food Competition
Season 6
14 players☆ Double Eviction ☆Secret Pairings☆Previously evicted houseguest☆Food Competition
Season 7
14 players☆ Double Eviction ☆Food Competition☆Returning Players☆Coup d'Etat (not used)☆Fan Favorite Award☆Fans vote for houseguests to enter the game
Season 8
Double Eviction☆America's Player (America's Eviction Vote)☆Rivals☆14 Houseguests☆Food Competition
Season 9
16 players☆ Double Eviction☆Previously Evicted Houseguest☆soulmates☆Fan Favorite Award☆Food Competition☆four nominees☆Power Couple
Season 10
13 players☆ Double Eviction☆America's Player (America's Eviction Vote)☆Fan Favorite Award☆Food Competition
Season 11
13 players☆ Double Eviction☆Coup d'Etat☆Fan Favorite Award☆returning player☆Have/Have-Not Competition☆Clique☆Pandora's Box
Season 12
13 players☆ Diamond PoV☆Double Eviction☆Have/Have-Not Competition☆The Saboteur☆Pandora's Box☆Fan Favorite Award
Season 13
14 players ☆Have/Have-Not Competition☆Double Eviction☆Dual PoV☆Dynamic Duos☆Golden Key☆America's Vote☆Pandora's Box☆Returning Players☆Previously Evicted Houseguests☆Fan Favorite Award 
Season 14
16 players☆ Double Eviction☆ Returning Players☆Pandora's Box☆Fan Favorite Award☆Day One Eviction☆Reset Button☆Coach☆Coaches Competition☆Hit The Road competition
Season 15
16 players☆ Have/Have-Not Competition☆ Double Eviction☆Fan Favorite Award☆Three individual nominees☆MVP' (America's Nominee)'☆Elissa Slater being related toRachel Reilly☆Previously evicted houseguests
Season 16
16 players☆ Double Eviction☆Previously evicted houseguests☆Fan Favorite Award☆Team America☆Battle of the Block☆Double HOH☆HOHs aren't always safe☆Rewind Button
Season 17
17 players☆ Double Eviction☆Previously evicted houseguests☆Fan Favorite Award☆Battle of the Block☆Double HOH☆HOHs aren't always safe☆Project DNA (Twin Twist Only)☆Big Brother Takeover☆BB Fast Forward☆The Last Laugh☆Gronk Party Week
Season 18
16 players ☆Previously evicted houseguests ☆Fan Favorite Award☆Returning Players☆TeamsCo-HoH☆Double Eviction☆Three individual nominees☆Paulie Calafiore being related toCody Calafiore and Tiffany Rousso being related toVanessa Rousso☆Battle Back Competition☆Round Trip Ticket☆America's Care Package☆Roadkill Competition☆Hit The Road competition☆Day Two Eviction☆Two competitions to return to the game
BB Over the top
13 players ☆  Returning Players ☆America's Care Package ☆America's Nominee☆ America's Eviction Vote ☆Double PoVSafety Ceremony ☆America's Have-Nots☆ No Jury Since Debut ☆America Chooses Winner ☆Double Eviction ☆Project DNA (Secret Siblings Only)☆Hit The Road competition ☆Co-HoH☆ Fans vote for houseguests to enter the game
Season19
17 houseguests☆ Returning Players☆ Previously evicted houseguests ☆Fan Favorite Award☆ Den of Temptation ☆Battle Back Competition☆ Day One Eviction☆Big Brother Swap☆Pendant of Protection☆Ring of Replacement☆Halting Hex☆Temptation safety competition ☆ Apple tree temptation."

Whew!  "Kasey" put a lot of work into this.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

MAtt keeps making fun of how raven says things so she keeps amping up the hillbilly accent. 

He seems to ridicule her a lot. Makes mean comments, insults her constantly and moments ago, put a plastic bag over her head ( BB shut that down).

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is an unpopular opinion but I have liked Josh from day one. Many many times he makes it very difficult. He loses control so easily. He beats his opinion to a pulp. But, I believe he is playing a very calculating game.He has not taken a back seat and while others think they are controlling him, he is making moves that are good for his game. I don't know if he will ever get credit for that but Xmas knows. She talks to him the most. Paul knows and may be counting on a general dislike of Josh himself. But if Josh can cohesively outline ( and please, succinctly)how he has played the game. He could win. he did not sit by passively and let others do the heavy lifting. he put himself out there. And, he has great insights into the house Not always right on the mark but close. Last night he was discussing how he is fairly sure Kevin was casting the funky votes. Paul said, really you think. Josh says yes I do. Now Paul knows this was under his orders but I think he is surprised and impressed at Joshs reasoning .

If Josh had been able to play his game and not Paul's, Elena would have been out a few plays back. He also knew that Cody thought more of Jess, than she did of him. He's had some good talks with Mark as well. 

Y'all are right, Mark has had a pretty good track record at comps, not sure what I was thinking. Well, I guess I was thinking he'll never win a questions comp, bless his heart, and will probably not win an endurance comp because he's just too bulky. 

So I'm reading how HGs are now saying Alex and Jason are suddenly acting shady. Hahahahahahahaha!! Totally called it. Your final three is going to be Paul with two out of Christmas the cripple, Raven the useless, and Josh the despised.  Perfect. 

And count me in as one who despises Josh. He acts like a 14 year old, and I don't really give a fuck that Paul eggs him on to do it. He's a grown ass man who can dish it but cannot take it and portrays himself as the perpetual victim which somehow gives him a free pass to be a total asshole whenever he wants. Hate. 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

He seems to ridicule her a lot. Makes mean comments, insults her constantly and moments ago, put a plastic bag over her head ( BB shut that down).

I want to say something so badly, will close up post before I do.

If Paul makes F2, the only way he doesn't win is by a bitter Jury.  

Thing is, though: if we DO end up with a bitter Jury, then Paul is toast.  

By taking his entire band of sycophants with him into Jury range, Paul has guaranteed the Jury will be top-heavy with HGs who will have valid reason to feel personally betrayed by Paul - and have active potential to vote accordingly.

On a different note, I wouldn't mind too much seeing Matt take it home - If only to watch Raven (eyes dancing with the light of love and dollar signs) go rushing up to Her Mayun! to celebrate "their" victory, only to get brushed aside with a "Later, hon" as Matt makes his way out the studio door to a throng of (mostly female) fans outside....

Gold.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

Matt is dropping her as soon as they are out of the house. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven has her hillbilly ramped up far higher than I have ever heard.  She is way over the top and also being nasty to BBspeaker voice.  

Ho. Lee. Shit. You weren't kidding. She's barely understandable to my West Coast ears. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Y'all are right, Mark has had a pretty good track record at comps, not sure what I was thinking. Well, I guess I was thinking he'll never win a questions comp, bless his heart, and will probably not win an endurance comp because he's just too bulky. 

So I'm reading how HGs are now saying Alex and Jason are suddenly acting shady. Hahahahahahahaha!! Totally called it. Your final three is going to be Paul with two out of Christmas the cripple, Raven the useless, and Josh the despised.  Perfect. 

And count me in as one who despises Josh. He acts like a 14 year old, and I don't really give a fuck that Paul eggs him on to do it. He's a grown ass man who can dish it but cannot take it and portrays himself as the perpetual victim which somehow gives him a free pass to be a total asshole whenever he wants. Hate. 

The only thing that I'm curious about is who Paul wants between Christmas and Josh in the Final 3. I've been saying Christmas for a while, but I could be wrong.

I was surprised to see that Matt has now leaped over Alex AND Jason in Paul's hierarchy. That seriously surprised me.

And yes, fuck Josh - that creepy mofo was so disturbing about Elena I really thought that we were in store for the first HoH to tell a HG that he won't nominate her if she shows him her breasts. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, flipflopdiva said:

. It's only Central and Mountain where prime time starts at 7. (My favorite perk of living in the Central time zone!)

And Hawaii! I have no idea why... we have early sunsets throughout the year? But it really does make watching tv easier, doesn't it? ?

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The only thing that I'm curious about is who Paul wants between Christmas and Josh in the Final 3. I've been saying Christmas for a while, but I could be wrong.

I was surprised to see that Matt has now leaped over Alex AND Jason in Paul's hierarchy. That seriously surprised me.

And yes, fuck Josh - that creepy mofo was so disturbing about Elena I really thought that we were in store for the first HoH to tell a HG that he won't nominate her if she shows him her breasts. 

Did Josh really say that??

2 minutes ago, leslieo54 said:

And Hawaii! I have no idea why... we have early sunsets throughout the year? But it really does make watching tv easier, doesn't it? ?

You have beautiful sunsets, they just don't last long, I'd be fine with that.

Just now, Hello Lady said:

Did Josh really say that??

No, he was just so disturbing towards here when he was HoH that I was worried about it - there really is no specific limit of what an HoH can do to get someone off of the block, and that creepy weirdo was sitting with her and just toying with her, telling her how he can't think around her because of her breasts that I seriously would not have been surprised had he done something massively inappropriate. He's a super creepy guy. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

No, he was just so disturbing towards here when he was HoH that I was worried about it - there really is no specific limit of what an HoH can do to get someone off of the block, and that creepy weirdo was sitting with her and just toying with her, telling her how he can't think around her because of her breasts that I seriously would not have been surprised had he done something massively inappropriate. He's a super creepy guy. 

Yes,I agree-  he creeps me out. 

• Love 3

It seems from the comments here and on Jokers that Kevin is no longer public enemy 1 for Paul, after Mark that is. Paul now seems to want Alex and Jason out next. He was even talking to Josh and Christmas about replacing Matt with Kevin in their final five.

first, why are Alex and Jason his enemy now? 

And how has Kevin's target shrunk- Paul had been badmouthing him for days?

Two major pieces of info have reached Paul.

1. That Alex and Jason are "ride and die." This has been obvious, of course, but Alex told Paul he was her F2 person, and while he likely did not believe her, that it is now PUBLICLY out there that she is with Jason to the end, that annoys Paul. 

2. (the more important one) Mark told Jason that he (Mark) was coming for Paul and Jason kept it to himself. Big no no. 

• Love 6

Oh wow, Raven is on a hillbilly roll.  Not only her speech but her personality changes.  I hope someone is making a clip video of her display this morning.  It is particularly interesting in her Harley Quinn stunt make up and hair. .  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1